๐—–๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก โ” ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—‘...

By fallxnange

ใ€ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‘๐—‡๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ใ€‘โ”โ” โฌ ๐Ÿฅ: ๐Ÿ’ซโ› แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸแด€; ๐Ÿ“โœ โญ ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”... โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โœถ : ยท โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”... More

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–Ÿ๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡โ„ฏโ„ฏ
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”
๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ

๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท

8.3K 295 29
By fallxnange

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊
COZEN | 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔯𝔞𝔱 ❞

Lark had a habit of suddenly disappearing and not being heard, and Maya would have believed that at least Aeden could answer her calls, but no, both of them had faded away; Bkoom as well, that girl was simply luring only troubles to seek some answers about the whereabouts of her real mother and Maya couldn't deny the slight resentment she felt at the fact that Bloom, in spite of them being her friends, was doing it all in stealth, without their awareness.

At least, she could even have mentioned something to Aisha, the poor girl only worried about her and Bloom was like she was blind to the fact that Aisha valued her well-being.

The most important factor was Beatrix's absolute omission from all of this, and it didn't take a genius to work out that she might be the only perpetrator in the assassination of Callum, Dowling's assistant; although the girls understood that the assembly was just a set-up to find out who the murderer was, it seems that Dowling was only interested in Bloom's safety, a clue confirmed by the question she asked, "And why was Bloom down there?"

It was quite bothersome.

And Musa also shared the nuisance, as did all the others, as she squinted at the Dowling,"That's what's important to you?"

"What matters is that Beatrix wasn't at the assembly." Aisha persevered, trying to prove her point but the adults weren't even impressed by that, swapping glances of concealed knowledge and Maya noticing, much to her dismay, that her parents did the same.

"Mom, Dad, Lark has disappeared as well..." Maya shifted towards her parents, who despite the name-dropping of their son, crinkled their lips so they wouldn't fess up.

But Terra had no further intention of keeping her mouth shut, and found herself ejecting, "Oh my God, we know! We know someone killed Callum, and it was a fairy, and the assembly was to find out who, so can we please drop the bullshit!"

"Terra!" Her father, Ben Harvey, was the one to upbraid her, but Terra had no inclination to lay off, sticking her finger up in defiance and wrath.

"No, no, no. You don't get to shush me, if something happens to Bloom or Lark or Aeden because you didn't tell us about this-" Maya hadn't expected Terra to even mention her brother's name or even her best friend's, but she was gratified that she wasn't the only one who was concerned about their plight as well.

"We haven't heard from them for quite a while, and nobody has een Beatrix." Aisha retracted, shutting down Terra's discourse.

At that precise moment Silva stormed into the room unpredicted, looking stoical despite the presence of all those people in the room, but dithering when it came time to relay the events, looking at the Dowling with permission, which she conceded.

"One of the queen's guards was knocked out. His SUV is gone."

Everyone in the room belched the report and Dowling faced the uptight students, "We'll find them. I promise."

"Right, your assurances..." Maya rustled underneath her breath, roaming her eyes snidely.

Maya had been dismissing Riven's weird texts, who had taken the opportunity to use her number to message her, but Maya was mildly taken aback when he claimed in the message that he felt apologetic about what he'd spoken in the recording with Beatrix and Dane. There was no justification for his odious conduct, only a towering ego that was beyond stooping, and Maya currently wanted nothing to do with it.

The phone buzzed again, but this time the name that appeared on her screen was that of the brother she'd been trying to reach for the last few hours, and Maya at once picked up the call, Lark's flat but haughty voice on the other end of the call, "Why hello dear sis, sup? Are you already missing-"

"Lark! You bloody idiot, will you explain where you two have been, I was fussing about you!"

"Woah, woah, woah, pipe it down missy, and if you want clarification just creep out of the school, perhaps even pretend to be a pet, possibly a rat!"

"But-"

"You want explanations, then come out."

"But my friends and our parents? If they see that I'm missing-"

Lark giggled on the other side, breaking off her sister yet again, "You should come and see-"

"Oh boy, I should listen to Musa more often."

"What are we doing in Mum and Dad's car!" Maya squeaked, sitting in the seat of her parents' car and mostly bummed that the front seat was being occupied by an entertain-looking Aeden, "And since when did you know how to drive?" She glanced skeptically at her brother who was behind the wheel and he shot back a 'duh' look.

"Firstly, we're in hot pursuit of a psychopath driving with your hot friend in danger." Lark informed, Maya shrieking as Lark reverted to the road path he was supposed to be on, dodging a car that was about to ram into them, "Seatbelt on, sis."

"I'm still gonna die, belt or not." Yet she buckled her seatbelt on anyway, then demanded, "And what have you been doing all this time, because I doubt you've only spent it on jacking Mum and Dad's car keys."

"That's where the fun comes in," Aeden and Lark smirked as they both glanced at each other and Aeden proceeded, "Your brother was keen to give the punk who had been taunting you a piece of his mind, reason for the apologetic message you got, did you see it?"

"Ah that's why.."

Lark laughed in repartee, fiercely proud of what he did then further compounded as he zipped with the car, Maya clutching the seat in front of her for dear life, "My boy Aeden, the smartest guy in the world, managed to sneak his phone into Bloom's jacket with the GPS on," his voice took on an irksome edge, "that little cunt electrocuted Bloom's on purpose." Lark directed his gaze towards Aeden, who had Lark's phone in his hand to relay the position, "How much longer is left there bro?"

"Five minutes at most," Aeden enlightened, only to enquire, "On the way back, can we stop and get some food?"

"Do you have any money?"

"Not enough.."

"Then no food."

"You could always use your powers." Maya propositioned, her tummy rumbling with appetite.

"Why don't you do it? You'd make yourself useful somehow." Lark announced with an edgy chuckle, "By the way sister, you were much prettier when you looked like a rat."

"Lark i'm gonna kill you!"

I want Lark and Aeden as best friends eheheh

Also, I know I've changed a few things but it's because if I'm gonna include certain characters it's only fair that I add further storylines, otherwise it'll be the same old stuff that I'll have to force them to stick with.

Lastly, I'm thinking of giving Lark a romantic interest and I was considering Terra.
Dane really doesn't deserve that amazing girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 823 9
"๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š...
13.6K 348 13
๐“˜๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ผ, ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐“ช ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐”‚. ๐“˜๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช๏ฟฝ...
253K 5.5K 23
ON HOLD "And yet, she went stiff as stone when she saw his smiling face" - หห‹ โ„๏ธ หŠหŽ - Luella lived in a world of magic and dangers and would now be...
708K 13.6K 37
โœฉ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽโœฉ Clove, a first year fairy at Alfea academy. With being a rare fairy and new dangers arising...