π•­π–†π–™π–™π–‘π–Š π•Ύπ–ˆπ–†π–—π–˜ || Fr...

Por Mei_2709

Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a r... MΓ‘s

Prologue
Mixtape
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
A/N
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Sequel?!?
❀ Epiphany ❀

66

4K 105 6
Por Mei_2709

It was almost the Christmas holidays. As Draco had gone back home, she was busy dealing with grading papers and dealing with herself. As she gave the grades in the paper, her hand shook, causing uneven lines. To say she was stressed was an understatement.

The brighter side was she didn't have anything else to worry about at Hogwarts. Not her family, not having to see the Dark Lord, or her aunt torture a person.

There weren't many students at Hogwarts. Which parent would keep their daughters and sons at the school Death Eaters had infiltrated. There were only a few Slytherins who stayed back for the holidays such as Crabbe, Goyle, and Nott — all whose parents were, without a doubt, Death Eaters, most likely in the Ministry or out trying to catch Potter.

Cassie stood up, stacking her papers. Cassie would have gone back for the holidays to her family, but she had many things to plan for her student's N.E.W.Ts and she was behind on grading assignments.

Cassie's heart began to pound. Her hand began to shake. It was warning signs something bad would happen. It occurred whenever he was present, either in the room or in her head... She would rather it be in person than in her mind.

Cassie leaned onto her desk, closing her eyes. Her heart raced and she grasped her trembling hand. She fell back into her seat, focusing hard to keep him out.

"Something precious of mine is being kept at Hogwarts," he said. "Cassiopeia has it in her possession... " There was another voice, but she couldn't make it out. "I come to say should she place it in the wrong hands... I will kill her... My snake will tear her apart, limb from limb."

The Dark Lord had left her. She opened her eyes and rushed over to a wall and waved her wand. An opening appeared and she took the black velvet box. She opened it, taking it out. The light shined onto the silver and the jewels of the crown. It was still there — Ravenclaw's diadem.

Cassie didn't fully understand what was so important about it. She knew that no one could get it. She knew the diadem to be Ravenclaw's rightful possession just as Gryffindor's sword was Gryffindor's rightful owner. She also knew to respect the founders, Cassie couldn't keep it. But that meant going against the Dark Lord.

Cassie looked slightly to her right at a picture frame in her safe. She took it and smiled. In the corner was the date 27 December 1995. Her thumb went over the redheaded Weasley who gave her a sad but assuring smile.

"What am I doing?" she muttered.

There was a knock on the door. She put the picture back and closed the box, placing it safely inside. She waved her wand over it and the stone sealed it closed.

Cassie looked at the door as it opened. Addy was there, looking at her frantically. For a few moments, she paced back and forth looking as though she was going to break down.

"Okay, Addy, stop," said Cassie, calm. "If you keep doing that, you're gonna make me worried and I don't do well with worrying."

"Okay, you need to listen to me!" Addy told her, probably the most stern she had ever been. "You must come back with me, all right?"

"Why?" Cassie asked. "What's— "

"How much do you trust me?" Addy asked.

Cassie sighed. "All right. But I trust whatever it is you need me for, it has good reason. I was busy grading papers."

Addy took her towards Hagrid's hut, which wasn't really his anymore given his runaway. Cassie still hadn't been able to talk to Snape about that. She followed Addy into the forest, making her wonder where Addy was taking her.

"All right, Addy," said Cassie, making her stop. "Before you take me any further and kill me or something, I deserve an explanation."

"All right... " she began. "I'm... kidnapping you."

Cassie scoffed. "Addy, please, no jokes."

"I just need to talk to you," she told her. "It's an important matter— "

"That must be taken up in the Forbidden Forest?" she questioned, doubtful.

"It can't be heard by them... the Carrows."

Cassie furrowed her eyebrows. "What? Addy... what is it?"

"It cannot wait any longer," Addy said. "I kept trying to talk to you but the Carrows never let you alone with me. Tell me, why do you trust the Death Eaters?"

"I — I don't," she answered.

"Then why are you with them?" she asked.

Cassie didn't understand what was wrong with Addy. Why the sudden questions she asked needed to be answered.

"Addy... " Cassie said slowly, reaching for the wand in her back pocket. "I don't know why you're asking me this, but if this is some sort of trick the Dark Lord has— "

"It's not a trick," said a familiar voice.

Cassie extended her arm, pointing her wand at the man's neck. She lowered her wand upon seeing him looking as exhausted as ever, wearing a worn-down cloak.

"Lupin... What is he doing here, Addy?" Cassie asked, looking at her. "You realize how dangerous it is, don't you?"

Cassie thought it was a dream. She hoped it was a dream. It seemed like those stories where a child would go into the wood and be led to her death.

"Cassie... " Tonks came out from the tree and then it was Fred.

"What— " Cassie was frightened. She looked at all of them again. "Addy, are you — are you with them?"

"Let me explain," said Lupin. "With Snape gone, we can finally have a moment together."

"You do realize that I can send for Death Eaters now, don't you?" Cassie said.

"You don't have the Mark," said Tonks, stepping closer.

"No... but all I'd have to say is Vol— "

"Cassie!" Fred spoke, cutting her off from saying the name. "Let him explain, please."

"Thank you," Lupin said. "Now, Cassie, we understand your predicament. The Dark Lord and what he is doing to your family. And as Dumbledore had told me before his departure, he requested we give a second chance. Just come with us. We've sent one of us to retrieve the rest of your family. You can hide out for the time being— "

"No, no, no," Cassie muttered, then looked at him and Tonks. "Who went? To our house. Who went there?"

"One of our best," he answered. "Shacklebolt."

"The Dark Lord is there at my house right now!" she told them, frantic.

"I'll go," said Tonks. "You have to explain it to her." Being deep in the forest, she was able to Disapparate.

"Explain what?" Cassie asked.

"Cassie, all this time, ever since the Dark Lord, you've changed," Addy said. "I thought maybe it was just stress, but after the Astronomy Tower, it's become clear."

"What are you trying to do? Bring me to the Ministry?" she scoffed.

"Cassie, it's not too late," Fred told her. "Please... "

"Cassie, the prophecy hasn't been fulfilled," Lupin explained. "It's not over. We can protect your family, but you must trust us."

"Trust you?" she questioned. "For the past years, you've only kept me passing you information and using me as a tool because the prophecy said I was the difference between victory and defeat."

"The Dark Lord would make you sacrifice your life to save his," Lupin told her. "He's using you and punishing your family. We can help— "

"So that's what this is, Addy?" she said, turning to her. "You want me to help you win this fight."

"We're asking you to think about who you trust and realize what side you're on," said Addy.

"And so you've brought Fred, thinking he could change my mind," she said, looking at him. "You want me to think about the good times we had... but the thing is all that brings me is pain. Every time I look at you, you remind me of someone who I used and someone who I hurt deeply."

"It was your Patronus at Dumbledore's funeral, wasn't it?" he asked. "It was a coyote."

Cassie gulped. "He may have been the enemy, but he was still a good professor."

"How much can you trust me when I say that things will clear up between all of us," he said. "Both our families."

"We're not going to hold hands and sing carols at Christmas, that's for sure," she told him. "And you cannot guarantee their safety like you say you can."

"And the Dark Lord can?"

"On his side, they are safe," she told them. "And as long as I do my part, their lives and mine are secured."

"They killed Mad-Eye," said Lupin. "They've killed Tonk's father. He's killed Cedric Diggory and Sirius. How can you trust them — No, you're simply a coward hiding behind who you think is strongest."

"Yes," Cassie nodded. "I think the Dark Lord is stronger in numbers, however, I am not doing his bidding because I am afraid. I am doing it to protect my family as I'm sure you can all understand. Family is more important than anything."

"I forgot why we even try... " said Lupin, keeping his composure. "It is too late for her now. Too stubborn. I assume nothing will change your mind."

"Wait, but— " Lupin took Addy's arm and the two Disapparated. Fred and her met eyes and then Fred had left, leaving her in the forest.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

3K 15 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
93.2K 3.5K 46
DISCONTINUED "Born as the first moon of the year falls, part of a pair doomed for betrayal, gifted with the blood of Slytherin born to the mother to...
13.2K 434 9
There was once a boy who defeated the greatest Dark Wizard ever, all when he was only one year old, this little child had single-handedly brought pea...
8.8K 88 89
"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord and sway the Great War approaches... Born at the beginning of the year of the year before the first...