Death: Who Am I (ONC 2021)

By EsNight

Lies. Aisling hates them and to find out the truth about herself might be one of the most difficulties thing... More

Story Info
What the ...
Sudan and Secrets
Exist
Home
Myth, Legend, & Stories
Taken
Dream or Reality
Death Comes
Questioned
Home Again
Leaving Home Again
Trust Who
In the Cell
People of the Palace
Reality
Meeting Death Again
No, Let Me Go
Laughter & Dreams
Death Arrives For Her
Jugment on Father
Epilogue

Prologue

18 7 6
By EsNight

It was a nice bar. Music played in the background. There was a few group. Everything had a dark tone, from the wooden chairs to the wall and the bar. Everything was so different. It been forever since he's been on this planet, Aura. Home of death.

He's has seen the physical death in eons. And everyone on the Aura has forgotten it.

He snickered. Leave it to them to forget the death. After everything they have done for it.

He looked at the bartender. He was serving a man and woman at the end.
Someone sat beside him. He turned around to find a striking woman. Her hair flowed down to her shoulders, and eyes were a beautiful grey, like steel.

"Hello, who are you?"

"Ana. You?" She pushed a strain of hair behind her ear. There was a ring on her hand. It was small and he didn't think much of it.

"Zeru. What are you having?" He asked as the bartender arrived.

"Club soda, please."

A polite woman. He almost thought there were no people like that anymore.

"Would you spend your evening with me? I've been alone for to long and must go back tomorrow."

Ana blinked.

"Sure." She said with a smile.

Perfect, he would know so much more about the world before the sun rises. Zeru had a wonderful night with Ana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2.5K 42
Dying came in all shapes and forms. You die young, in-between, old, healthy, ill, or even by complete accident. Her's happened to come early. While s...
Spectral Sins By Vani Arora

Mystery / Thriller

570 56 23
Enshrouded in a violent and cruel death with misty waves of mystery is the story of HER; but is all that seems to be all that indeed is? Will the blo...
110K 6.1K 23
Evil spirits. A cursed prince. Death itself in disarray. Iris just wants to go home, but fate has other plans for this young priestess and her odd co...
65.5K 3.3K 15
The continuation of the Rhyn Trilogy saga. Death Finds Love. Recently appointed as Death, Gabriel’s life can’t get much worse. His underworld is in s...