🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

Por IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... Mais

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸

2.5K 63 135
Por IvBeauty

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

Dipper and I both love mystery solving shows, especially when the mysteries involve supernatural phenomenons. And there's one show that we've been really hooked with since the summer started.

Right now, the two of us were on the couch, snuggled against each other as we waited for the show to start.

"You asked for it, you got it!!! An entire forty-eight hours of Ghost Harassers on the used to be about history channel!!!"

Dipper patted his stomach. "Be strong, bladder. We're not gonna move 'till sunset."

I rested my head on his shoulder, letting him wrap an arm around me, both of us with excited smiles.

Until we got more adds from Toby Determined. "We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news!!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Aw, what?"

"It's starting!!!" Mabel quickly ran into the room, followed by Candy, then Grenda.

"Turn it up!!!"

"Make room for Grenda!!!" She sat in front of us, blocking us from view and forcing us to move away from our very comfortable positions to see what the heck was on the screen.

"Well, tonight's the night but I've been out here for days!!! The Northwest family's annual high society shindig-ball-soiree is here!!! And even though common folk aren't let in, they won't stop us from camping out for a peek at the fanciness!!!"

"Oooooooh..!!!" The three girls stared at the tv in awe.

Dipper then let out a groan. "Okay, can someone please explain why people care about this?!?"

Grenda turned to us. "Um, it's pretty much the best party ever!! Rich food, richer boys~!"

"They say each gift basket has a live quail inside!!" Mabel squealed.

Candy sat in front of the tv, petting it as she stared. "Give me your life, Pacifica.."

"Guys, incase you've already forgotten, Pacifica Northwest is the worst." Dipper nodded in agreement to my statement.

All of us turned to the door as we heard a knock, and I walked over to get it. "And that's not just jealousy talking, I would say that to her face."

I opened the door, revealing Pacifica in what I assumed to be her definition of a disguise. "I need your help."

"... You're the worst." And I shut the door.

While Dipper laughed at the scene, the girls all gasped in disbelief at what I had done. There was another louder knock on the door, making me groan as I opened it again. "What?!"

"Look, you think it's easy for me to come here?! I don't wanna be seen in this hobble! But there's something haunting Northwest Manor! If you don't help me, the party could be ruined!!"

"And why should I help you?!" Dipper asked as he walked over to stand next to me, arms crossed as he glared at her. "All you've ever done is humiliate us!!"

"Just name your price, okay?! I'll give you anything!!"

"Hi, Pacifica!!! Excuse us!!!" Mabel, who had ran over with a smile, pulled Dipper and I back indoors. "Guys, don't you see what this means?!? If you help Pacifica, you get us invites to the greatest party of all time!!!"

I held in another groan. "M, this is Pacifica we're talking about! She doesn't deserve this!"

"But it's Candy and Grenda's dream!!!"

"Dream....!!!" Candy and Grenda repeated in a trance-like manner.

Dipper and I exchanged a glance before I let out a heavy sigh, turning back to thirteen year old plastic Barbie." Fine, we'll bust your ghost. But in exchange, I'll need three tickets to the party."

"Make that four!!!"

"Four tickets." I corrected in annoyance.

She growled, taking out the four tickets from her purse. "You're just lucky I'm desperate

"WOO!!! Desperate!!! Desperate!!! Desperate!!!" The others chanted.

Mabel smiled widely. "Grenda, get the glue gun!!! We're making dresses!!!"

I was really not looking forward to this. I wasn't allowed in the Northwest manor, not after that little incident, so I could only imagine the hatred I'd receive when I saw Pacifica's parents.

A few hours went by, and we finally arrived at the Northwest Manor. It's a giant mansion on top of a hill, with the forest surrounding it.

Mabel, Candy, and Grenda were all dressed up, and Leo was forced to put on a tux as well, clearly hating everything and everyone. Dipper and I got lucky tho, and just went with our usual clothes.

Pacifica raised an arm to show us around, the annoyance clear on her face. "Welcome to Northwest Manor, dorks. Try not to touch anything."

The three girls both stared around in amazement, Mabel speaking. "Everything's so fancy!! Fancy floors, fancy plant!" She gasped, walking over to a butler and touching his face. "Fancy man!!"

"Yes, very good, miss." The butler replied before walking away.

Leo let out a groan. "Why do I have to be here..? I'm not one to dress up this much."

Mabel placed a kiss on his cheek. "Just stay for a little while, this wouldn't be fun without my favorite boy in the world!"

He let out a huff, but I could see the blush on his cheeks.

Candy then picked up a bag as a bird flew out of it. "The rumors are true!!"

The three of them ran off with Leo following behind like a babysitter taking care of three toddlers. I could only laugh at the scene.

We both then noticed Preston and Pricilla Northwest walking to us with the same fake smiles they always had on. "Ah, if it isn't the people of the hour! Hopefully you can help us with our little... situation before the guests arrive in an hour?"

"We'll do our best." Dipper replied with a shrug.

"Very well. Pacifica, take our guests to the problem room, and uh.." He leaned over to his daughter, whispering something to her, and she then turned to us with a serious glare.

"I'm on it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I look horrible with this." I told Pacifica with a glare as I stood in front of a mirror, staring at the dress she had given me. It was (least f/c), reaching all the way down to the floor, and super poofed out. "What is this, Medieval Times?"

She rolled her eyes, reaching over to me. "Maybe it would look better if you took off your gloves."

I smacked her hand away. "The gloves stay on."

Shooting one last glare at me, she rolled her eyes with a 'Whatever', and left the changing room, leaving me alone to stay at this hideous hideous dress.

Then an idea popped into my head, smirking a bit as I made sure no one could see me, and I lifted a finger, pressing it against the dress before it all began to morph around.

Y'all know the drill, change whoever you please or pick something else entirely, but I'm honestly proud of myself O3O

"Much better." I smiled to myself, dusting myself off a bit before walking back out.

Dipper was struggling with his shirt's collar while Pacifica stared in annoyance, both then turning to me as their eyes widened. The blush was obvious on Dipper's cheeks as he stared, but Pacifica was simply shocked.

"Where'd you get that dress from?!"

"It was inside the dressing room, didn't you see it?"

"I don't even own a dress like that!"

I simply shrugged, doing my best to stop myself from laughing, but the shock on her face was priceless. Then I walked over to Dipper, fixing his color a bit. "You look with this, by the way."

He smiled a bit. "Thanks, still uncomfortable though." He fixed his tie a bit, then glared at Pacifica. "Who do you think you're impressing with this stuff?"

She rolled her eyes. "Um, everyone? You wouldn't understand! High standards are what make the Northwest great."

"Funny, I thought it was lying about founding the town."

"Or just being terrible people." I added to Dipper's statement, both of us laughing a bit as she shot a glare at us.

We then followed Pacifica into a room. It was pretty large, with many animal heads hung on the walls, a bear rug, a table, a fireplace, and the painting of an old lumberjack hung above it. The whole room had a very cold aura.

Pacifica raised her arm. "This is the main room, where it's been happening."

Leaning closer to me, Dipper whispered. "Sense anything?"

"Oh yeah, this place is definitely haunted."

He nodded in response, taking out his journal. "Alright, I wouldn't be worried though. Ghost fall on a ten category scale. Floating plates sounds like a category one."

"So what, are you gonna bore him back into the afterlife by reading from this book?" She rolled her eyes.

I tapped my chin in thought. "I mean, maybe if we're lucky, they'll think you're a clown with all the makeup you have."

"Hey!!!"

The two of us snickered, and Dipper then pulled out a small bottle. "I just gotta splash this sucker with some anointed water and he should be out of your probably fake blonde hair."

"What was that about my hair?!?"

I was about to laugh when I felt a sudden shiver go through me, Dipper turning to me in worry as I shook it off, looking over at the painting. "Over there."

Dipper went near the fireplace. He looked up at the lumberjack painting, then back at the machine he had taken out of his bag, which turns off. He hit it a bit, causing it to turn back on then looks at the painting. Both of our eyes widened when we noticed the lumberjack was gone.

I then heard a scream behind me, and I turned around to see Pacifica walking away from a puddle of blood. I could feel the cold of fear raise inside me as I saw the blood dripping down from all the animal heads' mouths. Pacifica and I back away, eventually being near the fire which got a lot stronger.

The animal heads all start to chant Ancient Sins, objects starting to surround us as Pacifica screamed beside me. "What is this?!?"

"Category ten!!" I yelled, the bottle Dipper healed breaking before we all screamed.

"ANCIENT BLOOD AND DARKENED SKIES, THE FOREST DARK SHALL ONCE MORE RISE!!!"

Pacifica turned to us. "What do we do, what do we do?!?"

"Don't worry, it can't get worse than this!!" Dipper replied.

As if on cue, from the flames crawled out a skeleton set in flames with an axe stabbed into its skull, slowly adding skin to its body.

With another scream, we quickly hid under the table, trying to stay as quiet as possible as the ghost stood up straight.

"I smell... A NORTHWEST!!!" An axe appeared in its hand as a smirk grew across its face, dragging it across the floor as it broke behind it. "Come out come out wherever you are!!!"

Pacifica turned to us with distress. "Hurry, read through your dumb book already!"

"I'm looking, and it's not dumb, okay?!" Dipper whispered-yelled back, making me lightly punch his arm.

"That is not our focus right now!"

"Alright, here we go, advice." He took out the black light and shined it over the page, letting us read 'Pray For Mercy!'

I growled. "Are you kidding me?!"

"(y/n), isn't their something you can do?!" Dipper turned to me in a panic, making me shake my head.

"I've never had to fight a ghost before! Most ghosts are always friendly with me!"

"Both of you just figure something out!!" Pacifica yelled in anger, and then we all let out and scream as the table we hid under was removed from us, the ghost staring down at us in rage.

"You shouldn't have come here!!!" It raised an arm to attack, the three of us managing to run out of the room beforehand.

We run through many halls, then to the outdoor garden which apparently had tons of peacocks, then went back indoors and continued running as Dipper continued to search through his journal.

"I got it!!" He eventually yelled. "Haunted paintings can only be contained in a silver mirror!!"

I looked to where I ran in front of me, seeing a sliver mirror in the distance. "Look, there's a silver mirror right there!!!"

However, just as we were about to enter the room, we felt Pacifica grab us by our clothes, stopping us. "Wait!!! You can't go in there!!!"

I turned back to her with a glare. "Pacifica, what are you doing?!?"

"This room has my parents' favorite carpet pattern!!! They'll loose it if we track mud in there!!!"

Dipper was just as angry as I was, possibly even angrier. "What?!? Are you serious?!?"

But she simply stood in front of us with her arms spread wide, a look of panic on her face. "We'll find another way!!!"

"Come out!!!"

I could feel energy gathering at my fingertips as I tried to stay as calm as I could. "Pacifica, we don't have time for this!!!"

"Let us through!!!"

Pacifica grabbed Dipper's journal knowing he wouldn't go anywhere without it. We both tried to take it back, but I've known for years that she has a very strong grip. While fighting for the book, we ended up falling through a painting and into an unfamiliar, dark, dusty room.

I coughed a bit as dust floated around, swatting it away with my hand as I made sure Dipper was okay. He quickly walked over to me, helping me stand. "You okay..?"

"Yeah, you..?"

"I'm good.."

Both of us looked around for a bit, and I raised my eyebrow. "Where the heck are we..?"

Pacifica was just as puzzled. "That's weird, I don't even know what this room is."

"Hopefully the ghost doesn't either." Dipper replied with a shrug, making her smile. "Yeah, maybe we're safe!"

But my blood ran cold as I saw the blanket slowly reach out to grab her. "LOOK OUT!!!"

"AHH!!!"

I acted out of instinct, leaping over to Pacifica and tackling her away from the ghost, who growled an anger.

"Your fate is sealed!!! Prepare to die, Northwest!!!"

Not even realizing we were hugging each other, the two of us screamed in terror, until I noticed Dipper stand in front of us as he held a hand mirror out.

Next thing I knew, all three of us were thrown out of the window by a huge force, landing outside in the grass, and groaning at the pain that emanated after the landing. Thankfully we had no serious injuries.

This time, I was the one who helped him up. "Do I have to ask again?"

He chuckled a bit. "Nah, I'm okay."

Pacifica quickly ran over to us. "So did you get him?"

We all looked at the mirror, seeing the ghost harshly punching at the mirror's glass in anger. "No, free me!!!"

The three of us smiled, cheering in victory before Dipper placed the mirror back in his bag. I noticed Pacifica rub her arm, as if embarrassed, a half smile on her face. "Just like old times, huh?"

"Old times?" Dipper tilted his head in question, but I simply crossed my arms with a glare.

"It's nothing important, babe. Let's go get rid of the ghost."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, Pacifica, you really found the right people for the job." Preston said with his usual fake smile.

Priscilla stood beside him, signaling their butler to shake Dipper's hand. "We can't thank you enough. ... That's enough."

Dipper have an awkward smile. "Well, we should be going."

"Wait, leaving already? You're at the world's best party, dummies." Pacifica gestured at her mention with a half smile.

"Would love to stay, but there's a ghost that needs exorcising, sorry." I didn't even bother hiding the salt in my voice, and I noticed her frown morph into a frown.

Without waiting for anything else, I walked to the exit, Dipper running after me. "(y/n), aren't you being a little harsh? Call me crazy, but maybe she's not that bad after all."

"A zebra never changes its stripes, PT."

"She's right, you know." We both looked down at the mirror in confusion, seeing the ghost laughing. "You've been had, kids. You remind me of me a hundred and fifty years ago."

Dipper and I shared a glance, and he raised an eye with. "What are you talking about..?"

"One hundred and fifty years ago this day the Northwest asked us lumber folk to build them a mansion atop the hill. We were told it would be a service to the town, that once a year they would throw a grand party and all would share in the bounty!!! It took years of backbreaking labor and sacrifices, but when it was time for the grand party they promised the common folk of the town they refused to let us in. With the trees gone, the mudslides began. While they partied and laughed, I was swept away by the storm! And so I said with final breath: One fifty years I return from death! And if the gate still closed to town, well thief blood will stain the ground! A curse passed down until this day."

Dipper stared at the mirror in disbelief. "So wait, the Northwests' knew this haunting was coming?!?"

"And as usual, they payed someone else to take care of it for them because they were too afraid to get their hands dirty!!" I continued, having this feeling of betrayal again.

We look at each other in disbelief before running back to the main room, bursting through the door as Dipper yelled at the top of his longs.

"NORTHWEST!!! You got some explaining to do!!!"

Pacifica quickly ran over, a smile on her face. "Guys, you came back!!!"

My glare was sharper than ever. "I can't believe you lied to us!!! Again!!! All of you did!!! All you had to do was let the townsfolk into the party and you could've broken the curse!!! But you made us do your dirty work instead!!!"

Preston walked over to Dipper and I, a tensión so thick in between you could cut through it. "Look at who you're talking to, kids. I'm hosting a party for the most powerful people in the world. Do you think they'd come here to rub elbows with your kind?"

"Our kind?!?" Dipper shot a glare at Pacifica. "You're right, (y/n), a zebra never changes its stripes."

"She's just another link in the world's worst chain."

Her eyes widened at my words, beginning to stutter as she tried to think of what to say. "I'm sorry, they made me!!! I should've told you but-!!!"

Preston rang a bell, which made Pacifica freeze in place before stepping back, head down. He then smiled at us in innocence. "Enjoy the party, it's the last time you and your kind will ever come."

As we walked out, I sent over an orb before the doors cold clothes, hearing Preston yell at the top of his lungs before they did, making me snicker.

I couldn't just leave without leaving a mark.

Finally, we sat just beside the gates to the manor, on the grass as we started to exorcise the ghost, Dipper reading from his journal in a monotoned voice. 'Exodus demonus, spookus scarus, aintafraidus noghostus-'

The ghost still wouldn't give up. "Children, please let me get my vengeance on the Northwest's!!! You both hate them as much as I!!!"

I let out a sigh. "As much as we want to, our friends are in there and you seemed a bit unstable."

After a few seconds, it let its head back down. "Very well, children. Then before you vanish my soul, may these tired lumber eyes gaze upon the trees one final time?"

Dipper looked at me to confirm the choice, but I simply gave a shrug before he pointed the mirror at a tree. "Uh, I guess. Go nuts, man."

I noticed the mirror slowly turning red as the ghost began to laugh maniacally, Dipper dropping the mirror as he hissed in pain. It ended up breaking, the ghost flying out of his prison and to the manor. "Vengeance!!!"

A gasp escaped his lips. "Oh no!!!"

"C'mon, hurry!!!" I grabbed his hand, and we started racing to the manor's front doors.

The place was now filled with people who were turned into wooden statues, and the once that were still okay were getting attacked my animals and running for their lives. One man tried crawling to me, but he turned into wood before he had the chance.

"Just one way to change your fate, a Northwest must open the party gates!!!" I heard the ghost say. I looked at Dipper who gave me a determined nod.

We both knew what to do.

Able to find the secret room from earlier, we found Pacifica sitting down against one of the painting and turning a flashlight on and off over and over again.

"Pacifica, there you are!" Dipper yelled as we both ran over. "The ghost is turning everyone to wood, and he just started rhyming for some reason!"

"We need your help!" That was definitely something that hurt me to say. However, when I tried to rug her up, she pulled her arm away. "Pacifica?"

"You wanna know why this room was locked up?" She pointed her flashlight at some paintings. "This is what I found in here. A painted record of every horrible thing that my family's ever done! Lying, cheating, and then there's me.. I lied to you because I'm too scared to talk to my stupid parents!!!"

She took off her diamond earrings, throwing them at the painting of her parents. "You were right about me, I am just another link in the world's worst chain..."

Noooo, I don't want to feel bad about this!!

Dipper gave me a glance, and I let out a heavy sigh. " Pacifica, we're sorry about what we said earlier, but there are people dying outside! You want to make things right?! Then help us stop the ghost!!"

After a few seconds, she nodded with a smile, and for once in a very long time, I smiled back to her. However, our smiles were quickly wiped away at the ghost's voice boomed.

"It's too late!!!"

We all ran back outside. Everyone was made a wooden statue, including Mabel, Leo, and her friends. The room itself looked like a tangled forest, trees and vines all around.

Dipper grabbed something silver and ran close to the ghost, and I quickly followed. He raised the mirror to try and capture him again, only for the mirror to be shot out of his hands. And before I could conjure up a spell, we were hit..

...

It was a strange sensation. I felt hollow, but I was still whole. I wasn't there, but I was still conscious. I couldn't see at all, but I could hear everything, like echos all around me. I was like a ghost, a blind one.

"Hey ugly!!! Over here!!!" I heard Pacifica's voice yell. "You want me to let in the townsfolk?!? Cuz I'll do it!!!" Just change everyone back!!!"

"You wish to proof yourself?!? Pull that lever and open the grand gate to the town!!! Fulfill your ancestors promise!!!"

"Pacifica Elise Northwest, stop this instant!" I heard Preston's voice speak from a distance. "We can't let the town see us like this! We have a reputation to uphold! Now come into the panic room. There's enough mini-sandwiches and oxygen to last you, me, and a butler a full week. We'll eat the butler!"

A few seconds went by in pure silence, then I heard Preston's voice again, followed by the bell. "You dare to disobey us?"

More seconds went by with Preston ringing the bell, his anger noticeable in his tone. "Dingally dingally! Is this bell broken?!"

I heard a loud stomp, then Pacifica's loud and proud voice. "Our family name is broken!!! And I'm gonna fix it!!!"

There was a gasp, and then the sound of the opening gates. Finally, my vision went back to normal, Dipper and I taking deep breathes as we finally felt like people.

He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Y-you okay..?!"

I let out a small laugh, then nodded. "Are we gonna continue asking that?"

He laughed as well. We then looked around to see everyone was okay, and everyone that was outside the manor was inside partying like they deserve.

We then noticed Preston run away from Pacifica, who awkwardly stood by the punch bowl. The two of us exchanged a glance before walking over to her, Dipper speaking first. "Man, if your family hates you for this, they're idiots. This is great!"

"Enjoy it while it lasts. Next year I'm sure they're just gonna lock everyone out again.." She crossed her arms in defeat.

Pinetree then looked between me and her, rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't mean to pry, but I'm a little lost with you two. Have you met before this summer?"

Pacifica immediately tensed up, and I crossed my arms. "Actually, Pacifica and I used to be best friends in grade school."

"What? Really?"

"Yep. Well, until one day she ditched me for a gaggle of richer, prettier girls and started bullying. Until I got my revenge, of course."

"What did you do....?"

"She completely messed up my favorite dress on a school dance." I laughed at her explanation, but she let out a sigh. "But I deserve it.. I'm.. really sorry, (y/n).. I never wanted to stop being friends with you, but my parents didn't like me spending time with people of you.. money standard.."

"I assumed so. I wouldn't liked this explanation years ago though."

"Better late than never, right?" Dipper asked, and I shrugged.

"I guess so. And by the way? Look where we're standing."

Pacifica looked down with a tiny gasp, finally realizing she was standing with her muddy shoes on her parents' favorite white carpet pattern. Then she began to laugh and stomped on the carpet, the rest of us doing the same as we dirtied the carpet more, all of us laughing.

"But seriously, I'd better go and find someone to clean this up." She walked away with a smile, and Dipper turned to me, about to ask me something.

However, he was interrupted when we noticed McGucket walking to us. "Woo! Scobbity-doo! Hornswaggle m' goat knees!!"

Dipper chuckled. "Whoa-ho-ho, what's up, McGucket?"

But we were both startled when he grabbed our arms and pulled us behind a corner, fear covering his face as he looked at us. "Little detectives, I've been lookin' for ya! I fixed the laptop. I been doin' calculations, and I think something terrible is comin'! The apocalypse!! The End Times!!!"

I grew a little nervous at the mention of it, but Dipper pinched his nose with a sigh. "You know what, McGucket? How about we talk about this stuff tomorrow? It's a party. Let's have some fun for once, huh?"

I smiled a bit. "Yeah, I believe someone owes me a dance."

Dipper chuckled, then began to led me away. Hopefully we could worry about this tomorrow, but right now, we needed a break.

Thanks for reading!!! And now, time for the other request!!

1) For @JessicaRaymondo

I love her style U3U

2) For CosmicFlowerz

Loving the hair as well!

3) For @FlamingPhoenix916

I like the little purse UwU

4) For Snowwywolfie

I like the two purple streaks-

5) For @Gacha_Ava_Studios

Um
I can't draw animals, as much as I try, and I did try .-.

6) For minisatan0w0

They didn't leave the hair color, so I just made it back. Sorry if it's wrong tho, I can recolor it!

7) For @Yeetus_Knaifus

Again, they didn't leave the hair color, but I can recolor!

8) For @waifuforthelifefu

Idk why but I find her so cute >w<

9) For @Faded_Shatter

I love the skirt with a jeans-

10) For @ghhhggggfffddsgg

I love that they look like a mini detective O-O

11) For @KirbyIsGunHun

THE HAIR ❤️❤️❤️

12) For Cherry_Studios

Cutie!! UwU
I still have more to draw, so yeh-

'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

436K 10K 53
Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunkle Stan's best employees; Wendy Corduroy...
304K 5.7K 47
Dipper Pines thought that a summer in Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel and his weird great uncle Stan working at the Mystery Shack would be t...
82.4K 2.9K 65
Y/n never thought of a life outside of her small orphanage. Dipper never thought of a life outside of his home in Gravity Falls. When Stan decides to...
87.5K 3.8K 19
Dipper was only thirteen teen when he did this to himself. Dipper was in the middle of the woods when this happened, under the stars and bright moon...