Prince of Nature - HP

Galing kay hellowolf2

When Harry was murdered by his uncle, he didn't exactly fully die but came back to life but something unlocke... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapted 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

6.1K 191 7
Galing kay hellowolf2

Harriet- I sway when we land and I put my hand over my mouth again

Narcissia- I notice that she was about to throw up "is it just apparating or something else"

Draco- "something else she has been throwing up for six day this week not including today were she throw up on the train"

Narcissia- I lead her into the living room and sit her down on one of the couches "would you allow me to examine you"

Harriet- I nod my head now only feeling sick but know I am not going to throw up.

Narcissia- "can you please lay down dear"

Harriet- I nod laying down allowing her to examine me

Bellatrix- I skip into the room with my husband, his brother Rabastan, Severus and our lord following me seeing as we heard someone apparate "oh what's going on here"

Lucius- "it seem Harriet here has been unwell for the past two weeks and Narcissia is examining her"

Bellatrix- "what's your last name dear?"

Harriet- "Potter"

Bellatrix- I look to my lord "do I need too?" I say indicating to my wand and the well girl/boy

Tom- "don't worry Bella he is on our side and is dating you nephew"

Bellatrix- I smile skipping around pulling Draco into my arms "such a good powerful choice of a lower"

Draco- "I didn't start dating her because she is powerful, I started dating her because I fell in love with her"

Bellatrix- "even better"

Narcissia- I smile looking down at her "well this is a surprise"

Harriet- I sit up slowly not to make myself sick "is there something wrong with me?"

Narcissia- "no but you are with child" I then hear a bang behind me

Harriet- I burst out laughing "I can't believe he passed out"

Narcissia- "Lucius did the same"

Lucius- "no I didn't"

Narcissia- "yes you did love, yes you did"

----

Draco- I blink awake noticing I am not alone. I notice I am in my bed before looking to my right left seeing Harriet fast asleep beside me.

Harry- I awake up when feeling someone looking at me, I look over seeing Draco looking at me "how long you been awake for?"

Draco- "not long only a few second as soon as I looked at you, you woke up"

Harry- I sit up "did you enjoy you little nap and good thing your mother gave you a pain potion or you head would be hurting especially with how hard you head hit the floor

Draco- I then look at her in confusion "oh my, Harriet your pregnant"

Harry- "Harry and yes, I am"

Draco- I smile leaning down kissing him before lifting his night shirt and kissing his belly "hello little prince or princess"

Harry- I let out a awww making him look up at him making me giggle "don't give me that look love, that was sweet"

Draco-  "and very handsome"

Harry- I smile kissing him "yes very handsome indeed"

----

C.W.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

241K 9.4K 66
Harry got a second chance, but he won't use it for revenge. He'll use this as a moment to save everyone he couldn't. To make things right with the on...
65.6K 2.3K 20
A week has passed since Sirius's death and Harry is not allowed to grieve. His friends think he is ridiculous, and when he tries to open up to them...
43.9K 1K 11
Here Harry got betrayed by his allies as second wizarding war is over and here he got to a oppurtunity by death as he came back and changed the world...
895K 20K 41
Harry Potter finds out the truth. He was never really a Potter.... Read as he discovers, Betrayal Friendship And more about himself and his mysterio...