The players will pay

By countess_heartless

"I know what I'm going to do" I said as soon as we arrived into her room. She shut the door and looked at me... More

Chapt 1.They are gonna pay
Chapt 2.Try me
Chapt 3 let the games begin
Chapt 4: Not YOUR babe, creep!
Chapt. 5 First part of the plan
Chapt. 6 curoisity killed the cat right?
Chapt 7: flashback?
Chapt.8 freakish obstacles
Chapt. 9 Abigail harper? how low can u go?
Chapt 10 FAIL.
Chapt.11 PARRTTYY
Chapt. 12 Pibli-what?
Chapt. 13 morning-afters
Chapt 15 fashion nightmare?
Chapt 16 DAD!? wha-?! EXPLAIN!
Chapt 17 YOLO
Note
Chapt. 18 Pleasant picnic
Chapt 19. mixed emotions?
Chapt.20 REUNITE AHOY!
Chapter 21 Another one gone
Chapter 22. Death.
Chapt. 23
Chapt 24
Chapter 25: a turn of events
Author's last note.

Chapt. 14 sex on top of a car

605 18 6
By countess_heartless

Cassandra

I walked into school casually on a cheerful Monday morning. I know a lot of us hate Mondays and I am no doubt one of them. But today I could here the birds chirping in the birdhouse in the front of the school and the sun was shining brightly in the sky.

I wasn't wearing my usual revealing clothes, but I wasn't wearing my conservative ones either. It was just...normal.

I had my hair into a high ponytail and I had decided not to put any makeup today as sometimes I just liked to keep it natural.

"Hello gorgeous!" Woods exclaimed suddenly from beside me as he magically apparated suddenly.

Confusion crossed my face, why was Woods saying hi to me?

"Uh...hi" I replied.

"Let's skip school today and go out"

Um... This is was very unusual. After out big break up, we hardly ever looked at each other. It was only those few stolen glances which were made by both of us rarely. Me, because I was piecing together my revenge plan and him, because...

I don't really know why he ever looked at me when he had clearly showed that he was over me.

Did he think after Saturday morning when I laughed and talked to him normally for the first time, everything was okay?

Well then, he clearly doesn't know me that well, to think I would forgive him just because he refrained from taking advantage of me while I was drunk.

I raised my eyebrow, "Who do you think you are Woods? Why in the fucking hell would I go out with you?"

Woods blinked surprisingly, "but I thought after Staurday we-

"Just because we hung out day-before doesn't mean we are back to good terms. I still haven't forgotten what you did to me Woods..."

His bright face dropped, "Oh, I thought I could fix this....I didn't think...I guess."

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk away from him. But he grabbed my arm sending that same wave of electricity I had felt when the first time he did it.

I snatched it away angrily. "What do you think you're doing?"

'Please Cassi- Casandra, give me five minutes to explain. Please" He pleaded.

I bit my lip, its just 5 minutes...anything to get him off my back.

"5 minutes, that's it."I replied, folding my arms.

He sighed, his shoulders dropping, "I'm not over you Cassie..."

I winced as he called me Cassie, but I didn't interrupt his 'apology'. I couldn't wait to see the delicious sight of the failing of his act as I rejected him at the end.

"The first time I had laid my eyes on you, I felt this tingly feeling inside. I know after the way I treated you, you must think that all was an act. But honestly, it wasn't. You were the most beautiful girl I have seen. With those wide blue eyes and beautiful long brown hair, and your smile...oh your smile is the most gorgeous thing I have come across...second, only to the all of...you."

Something in his words felt real and genuine. My heart almost melted when I saw his hazel eyes light up when he spoke about me. Being with him and his warm compliments made me feel like in fairyland. He made me sound like the most beautiful being to ever exist.

But then my brain reminded me with the harsh reality of it all. It was just a second round for him, His friends must have had a bet with him to trap me again...play the sexy new playgirl, huh.

"I know after I broke up with you so ruthlessly, you must hate me. But trust me Cassie, it was just because of my fucking reputation. I was scared of the way you made me feel. I thought that if I broke it off with you and it would be good for you and would keep my reputation intact and everyone would be happy. But the exact opposite happened. Yes, it may have lived up to the expectations of the rest of the school but I broke. First time in my life Cassie, I cried.

I cried and cried and cried. I felt weak and helpless and felt that I had lost a very very important part of me...you. I love you...and I am stupid to have tore you away from me. It was the hardest thing I had done and I regret it so bad. I realized my mistake as soon as I had made it. But it was too late, you were gone. I tried contacting you but I didn't see you for the last three months of the rest of school and the entire summer vacation. I tried to visit you a number of times but...it was impossible.

Then you came back, and avoided me with pure hatred. So I didn't even try to come near you. Then you became just like me, breaking the hearts of everyone. I knew you would do the same to me so I steered clear. But now I want you back, please...I know you hate me and I am a stupid asshole but just...consider it"

For one moment there I have to admit, I did consider it. I could imagine myself say yes and squeal as he would have lifted me up from the ground and kiss me as I basked in the pleasure of being back in his strong warm embrace. Then we would go back to being the 'couple of the grade' and I could spend the rest of my senior year dating the hottest guy in school. We could do it every alternate weekend go on dates, watch crony romance movies, go to theaters and watching zombie apocalypse movies ( Both Woods and I were a fan of those) go to parties, and kiss and enjoy life.

But then my heart, which was bursting with happiness of the thought of ever leading that kind of life, dropped. Filling it with pure dread, replacing the pleasure. He would dump me at the end of the year saying it was just a bet. I would spend the rest of my college years mourning his loss. And it would be ten times worse than now as I would fall in love with him all over again. No matter what I did, I know I would fall in love with him if I stay with him longer.

He would do exactly that...

What if it is real?
A small, soft, and weak voice from inside my head whispered.

Of course it's NOT!
A strong voice countered it with much force in comparison to the previous thought.

I realized that there was a very petite part of me that believed Woods. But against the rest of me, it was nothing.

Woods was looking at me expectantly, waiting for my reply with high hopes.

I wasn't throwing away my future just to be happy right now.

Woods. Will. leave. I convinced myself firmly.

"How much time did it take to memorize and practice that before you recited it here?" I asked with a cold, bitter laugh.

But in reality, I wanted to say yes so badly. Even though most of me knew I would be hurt eventually. That small part that was defending him had been forgotten completely.

Woods's hopeful face fell. He knew I didn't believe him. Though I have to give to him, he was a very good actor. He at least got me to consider it, which was a very good accomplishment if you ask me.

He shook his head, clearly very disappointed. "Did you at least...consider it?" He whispered.

"No" I lied. A little too fast but I guess I'll pass.

"I am sorry. I won't trouble you again."

He walked away, without looking back. I felt something clutch my heart as he did. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I had seen myself make a decision which I wanted to regret so badly but knew that I shouldn't.

But I couldn't cry now. Because I was afraid if I start, I would never stop.

Why am I so sad at the fact that I didn't take up his offer to go right back as we were? Shouldn't I be happy that I discarded him from my life forever? But I wasn't, I was craving his attention more than ever.

What have you done to me Woods?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked through school weighing my options. I had missed the first period with Woods and now it was the second period. Which I had also decided to miss as I had to decide what to do next.

The revenge plan was an absolute fail as spending time with Woods on that Saturday morning had made me realize that if I dated Woods even if it all started fake, I would end up in love.

I sat under my usual place under the tree, thinking about the waste I called my life.

I then saw a very flushed face Cameron walk towards me, with a bike helmet under his arm.

"Aloha!" he greeted me cheerfully as he plopped down beside me.

I felt a smile make its way on my face. Something warm bursted through me whenever I saw Cameron, it was a very welcomed feeling.'

"Hello" I grinned, "Where have you sweated from?

I looked him up and down. His silky golden hair was disheveled and his face was read as he looked like he had just recently encountered an adrenaline rush.

"Sex on top of a race car" he replied, sarcastically.

"How wonderfully fascinating!" I countered back with equal sarcasm.

"Wanna try?" He said, winking at me.

"As welcomingly interesting that sounds, I'll have to pass." I flirted back, playfully.

He pouted, "Pweeeeeeease" he pleaded like a 5-year old.

I shook my head, laughing at his cuteness. When I looked back at him, he was staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, its just you have a very beautiful laugh."

"Well, thank you" I said, smiling warmly. "Now tell me seriously, where have you been?"

"I borrowed a motor bike from a friend and decided to try it out. Its one of the most daring things I have done." He exhaled excitedly.

"Really? Riding a bike is the most daring thing you have done?"

Cameron nodded his head.

"Well, then you certainly haven't spent a day with Cassandra Lively. Come on!" I told him, standing up.

He got up and followed me out of the school building.

We made our way towards where his bike was parked and I asked for his helmet. He handed it to me without hesitation. I put it on and climbed on to the bike. Then I gestured him to sit behind me....

"But where are we going?" Cameron asked me from behind, curiously.

I smirked and smiled slyly, "You'll see..."

I then started the bike and zoomed of with alarming speed. Cameron's high shout of pure fun followed behind as we tore through the streets, making our way to our destination.

Where we will come face-to-face with death... but it will never catch us.

--

Hee hee. So sorry for ending this like this. But I have to make the fun day in a whole new chapter.

So, I know I am going back in forth in between the boys in each chapter. So I am going to make the next chapter only about her and Cameron.

Then about her an Woods.

Then...I'll decide.

And now, you tell me who you want! Cameron or Woods....

The more votes I get, and comments, and views, the more faster I will update. *wink*

Oh its okay, if you don't want to vote. I will just write for you pleasure. I am a very nice human being who only wants to see you be happy!

Yes, I am guilting you into voting for my story...

Yes, I am an evil soul.

Yes, somebody is gonna die in this book.

JK!:)

Oh and for those of you who don't know what 'apparate' is, search it up. It is from HP- harry potter. It is spell that allows the user to instantaneously transfer from one location to another. Over here, I just used it for an expression as I normally do in between friends.

Enjoy!

Vote. Comment. Follow. Do whatever you want.

P.S I won't be updating for a while as there's school for the rest of the week....

And the next chapter is long and very very fun....maybe I will add a kiss just for some romance as till now, there is none. Or I will create a fight!

Just keep in mind, that for the people who know me, I am a mean mean soul so don't set ur expectations high...;)
Toodles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 832 28
"Please, Princess, by the end of the semester, you'll be begging for me," I had never been too good with the opposite sex, and I mean I've had boyfri...
165K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
11.1K 335 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
98.2K 19.9K 57
"Well, because she's an A-class bitch." He replied, casually, like calling random girls a bitch was nothing too unusual. Cass gasped. "How can you sa...