Lover of Mine โœธ Fate: The Win...

By greektradegy

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โlover of mine, maybe we ... More

โ”โ”โ” ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข . . . ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. the specialist's yard
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. the right thing
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. control - lost.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. first glimpse
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. the monstrous encounter
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. three lost souls
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. the cheater
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. the nightmare from deianira
PSA + note!

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. I am a fairy . . .

2K 73 5
By greektradegy

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter one ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

             ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

ZARA NEVER THOUGHT she would miss Alfea so much in her lifetime. She had pushed the van's black door open with such force and jumped out as fast as she could stretching and smiling big at her home away from home. "Jeez zar, one would think you loved this dingy old boarding school than the palace we live in," Layla said.

Zara simply rolled her eyes. "You know I hate big places La" Layla smiled and simply put her arm around her younger sister.

"Of course how could I forget, father had been ordering Sebastian's father to make a small but cozy home for you and ask—" Zara widened her eyes and put her hand on top of Layla's mouth.

"MMmnma"

"You gross" Zara yelled as Layla licked her sister's hand.

"Don't put your hand on my face" Layla glared at Zara who had gone into her jacket pocket and raked out her hand sanitizer.

"Oh yes, please announce to the whole Alfea that I, Zara of Espero, is getting ma—" Zara was got off by a voice behind her.

"Is getting what?" Layla groaned in annoyance as she saw Riven, Sky's best friend and Zara's practical brother.  Layla hated him.

"Riven?" Zara turned around and attacked him in a hug, Riven laughed as he hugged her back and simply winked at Layla. Layla made a gagging motion, towards him before she walked away to another male she knew quite well. Hikaru and Sebastian.

"Zara" Riven said before continuing  "Missed me?"

"Definitely" Zara smiled before kissing his cheek, in a sisterly manner.

"So, what did you do over the break?" Zara asked.

"Oh nothing, just... Reading" Zara busted out laughing. "Reading?"

"Oh yes"

"Alright, whatever you say Riv" Riven didn't want to ruin Zara's innocence with what he had been doing so he choose the next best thing that came up to his mind. And that was reading, he must have been stupid to not remember how he told Zara he hated to read.

Riven had picked up one of Zara's bags as she brought her suitcases and went to the center of the specialist and fairy halls. Zara smiled once again remembering all the good memories she made in her first year.

As she looked around she caught someone's eyes and felt herself becoming uneasy. Sky and Zara held eye contact until she broke it and disappeared.

Sky and Riven assumed it was to Hikaru, her best friend, they had a somewhat special bond. Hikaru had known Zara ever since he was one and she was around a month. As they grew older— Hikaru grew protective of Zara and took her in. He would be the person she went to for every problem, and he would comfort her and help her no matter what.

Hikaru was the one that had helped Zara through her and sky's breakup when they were in their first year.

Then there was Sebastian, Sebastian's father was a close friend of Zara's father, the king of Espero. They had gone to school together, his father ended up being a royal advisor for the king as well as an Architect. Sebastian and Zara, on the other hand, had a love-hate relationship, most of the time they hated one and another, there were only rare moments where they were grateful for the other person.

"You know for my youngest sister your almost impossible to find" Zara turned around only to see her oldest sibling. Akira. Her one and only brother.

Zara remembered he was one of the heads of the alfea project, meaning he was the one who funded schools and made sure everyone was learning to the best of their ability. At first, Zara's father didn't like the idea of Akita being alone in Alfea and Solaria but soon grew fond of the idea as Akira had not only brought positive feedback, he helped grow the boarding schools across many dimensions, not just Alfea.

Another thing about Akira was that his left hand was paralyzed meaning he couldn't move or use it. It just kinda sat there in his pocket. Of course, his little sisters helped him with whatever he would need or wish for, since without him they wouldn't be alive. They were great full, and not once did Akira ever take advantage of their helpfulness or kindness.

Zara smiled at her brother before going to go hug him. She loved his hugs, it always seemed like she was hugging her mother than her brother.

Akira pulled away as he kissed her forehead and looked at her ring.

"Are you sure you wanna keep that on in Alfea?" He asked

"What choice do I have Kira?" Zara replied honestly ppl as she looked down at the beautiful ring. She should have been happy for her engagement, but in reality, she never felt more trapped, and she was sure Sky felt the same thing.

"You know he would have understood if you said no. Father would have respected your wishes"

"How could I do that to him? He's given me everything, and let me get away with everything how could I deny his one wish?" Akira stayed silent before he nodded along.

"C'mon you need to get to the fairy hall" he successfully changed the subject as the two had walked once again towards the middle of the two buildings.

Zara spotted Stella and smiled, as she waved. Stella was taken back but waved back with a small but guilty-filled smile. As Zara looked around she spotted a redhead and familiar mop of dirty blonde hair next to one and the another. The girl laughed as the boy pointed towards the fairy hall.

"Quit perving on the first years" riven said. The read head and Sky looked at him. The girl had left towards the fairy hall as Sky and Riven conversed they hugged and Zara smiled and the two friends.

"There are nine realms in the other world, each a different kind of boring, if I were you though, I would dare disrespect the crown prince of ohm, or the Emperor of Espero's children" Layla added, she looked towards Stella with disdain. "This witch wasn't so smart and look where she ended up"

"Where did she end up?" Bloom asked

"Solaria almost started a war between the two  realms. Espero's main magic is elemental. There the core of fire, earth, water, nature and air fairies, if Espero isn't at peace, neither are the fairies magic— ohm on the other hand is important for the balance of magic. Of course it's a terribly hard job, constantly having to keep at peace, but if we couldn't— then each realm including gardenia would be in absolute ruins and chaos." Layla said.

"Must be nice to be mind, space or technology fairy, your magic isn't being controlled by some royal family that's so persistent in being peaceful" Bloom looked visible confused but Stella and Layla simply ignored the girl.

"Sorry what are the realms names?"

"You'll learn that for yourself, you already know four, it wouldn't kill you to wait for the next five" Layla responded before she and Stella had walked into the main hall. Bloom looked around completely enchanted by the college.

Zara walked in the winx dorm, remembering this was the last one she was given. She saw terra and was about to say something but another voice interrupted her.

"How was your flight" Zara then understood, one of them was talking to there parents. Zara simply waved before looking for the room with her name.

Terra and Musa

Bloom and Aisha

Stella

Zara

She didn't understand why she didn't have a pair but shrugged it off before entering the modestly sized room, that was right next to Aisha and Bloom's.

She fell into her bed, and took a deep breath loving the smell and feeling she got. She sat up and started to unpack, hanging her Polaroids and vinyl records all over the room, and filling her closet up before typing the suitcase under her bed, hidden away.

"Shared space Terra, everyone loved the secret garden because it was a secret"

"Actually, that's not quite the message of the secret garden. If anything it's a story about how when things are kept private their benefits aren't fully appreciated" Terra started.

"I actually like the plants— they bring a nice sort of cozy feeling to the dorm— what's your problem with them, after all your just going to be in your room all day" Zara said honestly. Sure she was being nice to Stella before, but now she was getting annoyed by Stella.

Bloom and Terra were uncomfortable when Zara and Stella glared at one and other.

"Remember this is a shared space, if she wants to put the plants there she can, as long as her dorm mates aren't troubled by it. Are you Stella?" Stella didn't say anything as she walked away.

"Thanks"

"No problem Terra, may I actually keep one of your plants in my room?" Zara asked, Terra nodded eagerly as she gave a succulent to Zara.

Musa clicked her tongue as Zara had walked away and brought the succulent to her room, placing it on her desk, she smiled as she looked at her room in content.

ALASKA SPEAKS !
first chapter out cuties, I hope you liked it, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes English isn't my first language! Anyways bye and thanks for reading !

1583 WORDS
NOT EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...