Beast of Gold

By ghyguh

Reinhard Heydrich(Dies Irae) reader(Gamer) in Highschool DxD(With elements of other animes and shows such as... More

Y/N L/N
Login
Bonding with the LDO
Einherjar vs Titans
Summoning of the heroes
Beast of Gold vs Fallen Angels
Question
Can't escape....
From crossing Fate!
Battle of Gods
Another Beast
The Wolf Children
Annoying people requires massive Summoning!! Part 1
The Summoning Continues and vs Hero Faction!!!
Einherjar vs Jaeger
Einherjar vs Jaegers part 2 and death of the corruption.
Pair and Teaser
KFC shows his face
Father and Son bonding
Explanations and the new students
Lion vs Bat
King Hassan vs Madara and Kaguya
A reunion Part 1
Preparing for a "war"
The rewards
The Speed Demon meets the Gacha Demon
Meeting the true family
The Mission part 1
Decisions
Despair vs Mordred
Y/N vs Gil
Mom and Seiya's mission.
Brethren and Crow Barbecue
"Meeting" with other Factions
Mass Dimension Murderer
Faction meeting part 1
Doom Slayer and Isabelle vs Khaos Brigade
Y/N vs Mister Miracle

The "War"

1.4K 27 13
By ghyguh

Y/N:Guys I'm pretty sure some of you know why you're here.

Servants and LDO:Yes Master/Lord Heydrich.

Cu Chulainn:Although there's something I don't get.

Y/N:What?

Cu Chulainn:Why are you shirtless?-said covering his eyes from the light.

The Females(Except Rusalka,Riza,Kei,Beatrice,Enkidu and Jack):(I don't mind keeping looking at it)-thought all of them at once*There's not gonna be any incest*

Y/N:Who said I was?-said before having his LDO uniform on*without the cape*

All of them:NANI THE FUCK.

Y/N:But not now when the pervert, comes in, for now I'm gonna do somethings.

Gilgamesh:Summoning?

Y/N:Ye.

Solomon:But why with us alone, heck with just 7 of us you could wipe out the entirety of the Underworld.

Y/N:Because it will feel great when we curbstomp them. And besides if ANY of the factions dared to declare war against us we could use the Heroic Spirits to show them that Humanity is more than just their plaything.

Shi Huang Di:But who are you going to summon?

Y/N:Oh let's just say that they were part of the 6th one,the last one and the Lostbelts

Cu Chulainn Alter:Ok.

Outside Y/N was without anyone seeing him.

Y/N:Ok, come forth, Knights of the Round Table!

Ignore Mordred and Artoria

Y/N:And now... Come forth Alters!

Y/N:More SERVANTS!!!

Atalanta:What the hell is that-said looking at the insane amount of servants that Y/N is summoning.

Arjuna:Master, I think this is enough Servants!

Y/N:THERE'S NO ENOUGH FOR ME ARJUNA!.

Ignore Arthur and Gilgamesh.

Ignore Armored Gilgamesh(The one on the right for the dum dums)

Y/N:And now for the Beasts!

Y/N:And now.... A VERY ANGRY INDIAN SERVANT!

Y/N:We're ready-said while teleporting his MASSIVE amount of Servants and the LDO to the place where the wedding was gonna take place at.

At the Wedding.

Riser:The reason I have asked you to gather here today,is that I Riser Phoenix,would like you to share this historical moment with me, as I am engaged to Rias Gremory the next heiress of the distinguished House of Gremory.

Riser:Therefore I present to you my Queen!-said as Rias came out of a red circle.

Y/N:HOLD THE FUCK UP!-said as he appeared with his servants being Invisible.

Rias:Y/N!-said in a hopeful tone.

Y/N:SHUT THE HELL UP TOMATO I KNOW WHAT YOU TRIED TO DO!.-said in a really angry tone, which surprised the invited that someone would like that to the heiress of a clan like the Gremory

Issei:You don't talk to Buchou like that!-said before going to punch Y/N but was grabbed by an invisible force while being slowly crashed.

Y/N:This doesn't concern you, you waste of Sacred Gear-said while crushing Issei.

Riser:Sirzechs-sama what is HE doing here-said pointing to Y/N-and less importantly what is that pest doing here-said pointing towards Issei.

Sirzechs:What he is doing here-said pointing towards Y/N-I don't know, but the brown haired boy,that I know.

Y/N:Shut the hell up, you siscon,tomato,incestuous son of a bitch!. Get to the goddamn point before I blow this whole place up-said while liberating his magic which made almost all of the Devils kiss the ground.

Sirzechs:Well, since Riser has almost all of his peerage and got almost beaten by a first-time player, I thought that was a stain for the Phoenix Name, so I thought of doing a little entertainment,Dragon vs Phoenix, who wouldn't want to witness the fight between such legendary forces.

Y/N:EJEM.

Sirzechs:Sorry and Y/N who was a last-minute addition but that adds to the spice.

Y/N:Tomato make this a 3 way battle,with the Chicken's peerage  or I'm conquering the Underworld right here and now-said in a serious tone.

Noble Demon:You and what army!.

Y/N:*Chuckles*What army?. THIS ARMY!-said before his Servants appeared and released their power which was immense easily comparable to the Combined Might of the 4 Maous and rising.

Y/N:Now, shall we begin?-said before all of them teleported to(Imagine the place that Riser and Issei fought and that sadly Issei won), but immensely bigger.

Riser:Riser's peerage will take of the Pervert and that Bastard's team.

Y/N:Men that keep yapping on about shit on the sidelines while women do all the job can go to hell!-said before his servants easily took on both Riser's Peerage and Issei at once(ejem without killing them sadly)

Riser was "fighting" against Charlemagne(Charlemagne was holding back by a lot)

Riser was about to land a hit when suddenly Charlemagne teleported.

Riser:Why does Riser feel something bad is about to happen.

Riser:WHY IS RISER HEARING BOSS MUSIC!

Gawain:I AM THE BOSS!

Riser:WHAT THE FUCK!.

As for Issei he was "fighting" against Mordred and Mordred Alter

Issei:How are these 2 girls so strong!.

Mordred and Mordred Alter:WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL US MOTHERFUCKER!

Issei:Shit!

Riser's Peerage got defeated at the start by a sudden attack of the Knights of the Round Table.(Both Alter and Not)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 778 26
"What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about" That is the question...
1.9K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
48.9K 642 21
(Really) Slow updates
28.5K 307 19
(Y/N) (L/N) a boy who lost his parents. A boy who's at the top of his class, and veiwed as a king. A boy who died, then got reincarnated as a devil...