Demons | Guardians of the Gal...

By ReverseCanary

Demons | "I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you, ... More

I) Cast
II) Playlist
III) Prologue: Demons
PART ONE: VOLUME. ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
PART TWO: VOLUME. TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT

EPILOGUE

1K 15 0
By ReverseCanary

EPILOGUE

SPACE

IN A DISTANT PART OF the galaxy, the Benatar zoomed through the atmosphere. The Guardians sat in the front of the ship, enjoying the tune shooting out from Peter's zune device, that played 'The Rubberband Man' by The Spinners. This certain song was one both sides of Allison could enjoy and love.

"Sing it, Drax!" Peter called out over the music.

Allison, being in the back with Mantis and Groot, leaned forward and craned her neck to see her friend. Drax paid no attention to Peter as he was fast asleep, a bit of drool sliding out of the corner of his mouth. She laughed to herself before falling back in her seat, singing along with the music.

I'll hand it to ya, I like the music, it has grown on me.

Allison laughed at Frost's statement, knowing the Ice Demon counterpart's hatred for certain genres and songs.

To her left, she saw Rocket yawn loudly, slumped in his seat. "Why are we doing this again?"

"It's a distress signal, Rocket. Someone could be dying," Gamora replied sternly.

"I get that, but why are we doing it?" Rocket emphasised, only achieving in making Allison roll her eyes.

"'Cause we're nice," Peter glanced at the animal. "And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our effort." He rubbed his fingers together, meaning he was referring to money.

"Which isn't the point," Both sides of Allison said, her voice coming out colder the normal because of it.

Peter looked back at the Ice Demon, seeing a strand of Allison's fiery orange hair fade to a bleach white. "Which isn't the point," he repeated, pointing to her before turning back to the front, eyes moving to Rocket again. "I mean, if he doesn't pony up..."

At the front, Drax replied, now surprisingly awake. "We take his ship."

"Exactly!"

"B-b-b-bingo!" Peter half cheered as Rocket exclaimed an 'all right'.

Both Gamora and Allison glared at the Guardian's leader, Peter catching Gamora's cold stare before Allison's. He shook his head, trying to tell her they wouldn't do it, but Gamora knew better then to believe that.

Peter flinched as an icicle flew past his head, stabbing into the wall beside him. He glanced back to see Allison with her palm out and a small bit of mist flowing off her hand.

His face! Ha!

"Wasn't me!" She said innocently, shrugging to herself and lowering her hand. Frost was laughing hysterically in her head.

Peter slowly turned back to the front, a small smirk playing on his lips, as he reached over and pulled the ice from the wall. Throwing it back to Allison, she caught it and the ice melted back into her palms.

"We are arriving," Mantis announced, her dark eyes moving up to look out at the galaxy.

"All right, Guardians, don't forget this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces," Peter suggested, addressing them all. Hearing the faint beeping of teenage Groot's video game, Peter glanced over his shoulder to the tree before turning to look back at the front. "Groot, put that thing away, now. I don't wanna tell you again." Allison glanced to her left, seeing Groot ignore Peter. "Groot."

"I am Groot."

"Groot!" Allison scolded, starting the outburst of protest.

"Whoa!"
"Language!"
"Hey!"
"Wow."

Damn, didn't expect that.

"You got some acorns on you, kid," Peter said, shocked at Groot's response.

Rocket turned in his seat to look back at the teenager, eyes narrowed. "Ever since you got a little sap, you're a total d-hole!" Groot glared at him. "Now keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces!"

Groot looked over to Allison, only to see her disappointed and disproving stare as she shook her head.

Suddenly, the Benatar jolted to a stop, disconnecting from hyperdrive and entering the new quadrant. Allison gasp at the sight before them, slowly raising her hand to cover her mouth.

"What happened?" Mantis asked in disbelief, looking at Allison but she was just as confused and shocked.

Holy shit!

Amongst the stars, bodies and debris of different sizes floated about. The corpses were drained of any sign of life, blood and dirt covering them and concealing identities to Allison.

"Oh, my god..." Peter breathed out as the Guardians continued to look at the scene.

Gamora sat silently, staring distantly at the destruction and chaos, the whole thing reminding her of someone she wished to forget.

"Looks like we're not getting paid-"

"Wait!" Allison called out, removing her harness and standing up. A vibrant blue light was approaching them, making her squint her eyes slightly. "What's that?"

It approached fast, leaving only a few seconds for the Guardians to examine it before two bodies slammed into the glass. A man and woman, covered in blood, bruises and soot with their hands interlocked, slammed into the front, the woman wearing a necklace that was emitting a strong blue light. The man wore some type of armour with scratches and bruises littering his exposed skin and one of his eyes was covered by a black eyepatch.

Allison yelped in surprise as Gamora rose from her seat, approaching the glass and staring at the woman's neck. Her eyes could only just trace out the charm hanging close to her, it being the thing producing the light, as a flow of blue wrapped around the woman's neck.

"Wipers! Wipers! Get it off!" Rocket exclaimed in disgust, more worried about them damaging his ship then anything else.

All of a sudden, the man's eye snapped opened, revealing a ocean blue eye that held fear and anger. The Guardians yelled in surprise and shock again.

⚡️⚡️⚡️

ALLISON VISIBLY FLINCHED AS GAMORA and Peter pushed the man onto a bench beside the woman. The necklace the woman wore still emitted a strong blue light, but it evaporated from around her neck, only glowing from the stone charm.

"How is this dude and woman still alive?" Peter asked, leaning over the girl. Her skins was dark, bruising and grazes attracting the Guardian's eyes. Her black and yellow suit was torn in certain places and long dark hair was matted beyond comprehension. Attached to her waist, there was a holster for a blade, one clearly being held in it. The expression her face held, even with her eyes closed, was contorted with pain and fear, evident to each of them.

Allison stepped behind Peter and Rocket, curiously looking down at the woman as Gamora and Mantis examines the man.

"He is not a dude," Drax began on the other side. The Guardians all looked up at him with confused eyes. He nodded to Peter. "You're a dude. This... This is a man. A handsome, muscular man. With... With a warrior princess..." Allison stifled a laugh, slamming her hand over her mouth.

Peter motioned to himself. "I'm muscular."

"But who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat- Hey!" Rocket yelled a protest as Allison flicked the back of his head, attempting to make him shut up.

Peter ignored the animal. "Yeah, right."

"It's true, Quill," Drax added, not taking notice of Allison's cold glare from across the tables. "You have put on weight."

Peter's fake grin dropped. "What?"

Drax did a small nod before patting his chin and then motioning to his stomach.

Peter's voice dropped as he looked to Allison. "Alli, do you think I'm..."

Yes.

Allison quickly shook her head, opening her palm and firing a light ice beam at Drax, sending the alien back against the wall before releasing it. Drax groaned in pain, rubbing his now freezing stomach as he slowly approached the group again. Peter gave Allison a thankful smile.

Mantis on the other hand paid no attention to the conversation, reaching down and gently placing a hand on the man's head and then the woman's.

"He is anxious, angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt," Mantis listed, the ends of her antennas glowing a faint white. "She feels the same, only her guilt and fear is increased and she feels very dismayed and weak." She slowly removed her hands.

"It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel... And then an angel had a baby with a warrior..." Drax said, his eyes moving up and down the man.

Peter rested his hands on his hips, glaring at Drax. "Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me. Okay. I'm gonna get a Bowflex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells."

Rocket tilted his head. "You know you can't eat dumbells, right?"

Paying little to no attention to the bickering, Allison stepped closer to the woman as Rocket moved. She rested both her hands on the side of the bench, tilting her head as she stared down at the dark skinned woman.

Curiously, her fingers wrapped around the handle of the sword attached to her waist, pulling it out. The green blade was quite clean despite the condition the two were in, the material seeming to shimmer under the Benatar's lights.

Holy-that's a gorgeous weapon...

"Wow..." Rocket stared in awe as Allison palmed the blade, running a finger over the blade gently and tentatively. "Can I have it?"

"Rocket, why?" Allison scolded the animal like a parent, Peter also glaring at the raccoon.

"Because it's a nice looking weapon!" He said in defense of himself. "I bet Frost would agree with me!"

Yeah, I do! Let's keep it!

Allison rolled her eyes, placing the uniquely coloured sword back into its holster. Her hands returned to the side of the bench as she examined the woman again, her focus being drawn to the necklace.

Gamora slowly bent down too, grabbing onto the man's arm. Her hands gently ran up and down his bicep. "It's like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fibers-"

"Shit!" Allison yelped, pulling her hand away from the necklace and stumbling back, hissing in pain. Gamora instantly dropped the man's arm, it hitting the bench with a thud as the Guardians looked up to see Allison holding one of her hands in the other. A soft white mist flowed off her left hand as she tried to cool down her right, the charm being very hot, especially for her.

"You okay?" Peter rushed out with concern lacing every word. He slowly approached her, taking her now burned hand into his own only to flinch back.

She nodded slowly, looking over his shoulder and back at the two unconscious bodies. "Ye-yeah... That charm is just a lot warmer then it looks."

Gamora reached over the man, hovering her hand over the woman's neck. She could easily feel the warmth radiating off the stone charm. She pulled back as Peter and Allison regrouped with them, Allison hiding behind Peter and standing on her toes to see over his shoulder, her hand didn't stop cooling the other down.

He nodded to Mantis, reaching behind him with his other, gently grabbing Allison closed hands. The coldness didn't bother him anymore. "Wake em' up."

Mantis gently placed her hand on the woman's head first, the ends of her antenna's glowing. "Wake," she said gently. Startling Mantis, the woman's eyes shot open, revealing bloodshot brown ones.

Watch out.

The woman's eyes darted to Peter before she reached up, pushing his head roughly to the side and pulling herself onto him. Allison fell back as the woman sat on Peter's stomach, having one hand gripping tightly onto the collar of his shirt and the other raised.

"Where's Thanos!" she snarled, voice hoarse and teeth clenched.

Gamora visibly flinched at the name but before Peter could reply, or get hurt, Allison shot a ice beam under the woman, shoving her up and over the bench. The woman's body brushed against the man's before she fell to the floor, passing Drax and Gamora, with a thud and grunting.

"Are you okay!?" Allison gasped, helping Peter up as the woman also regained her stance.

Her eyes finally settled on the man and her eyes softened looking at him before turning into a glare as she stared back at the Guardians. Drax had pulled a blade out from his boot as Gamora unsheethed her own. Rocket retrieved a blaster from the side of the ship whilst Peter held his own gun up and Allison's hands were raised, mist flowing off her and to the floor.

"What did you do to him!" she yelled, pointing to the man with her voice echoing over the ship. Seeing and hearing no response, the woman slammed her hand over the stone charm, inhaling sharply as a gorilla outline wrapped around her body, letting out a call. Her hand distinctively wrapped around the handle of the sword but she didn't pull it out. "What did you do to him!?" she repeated, her voice stern and free hand clenched into a tight fist.

"We found you like this! Mantis, wake him up," Peter instructed, all of the Guardians never letting their defenses falter.

Mantis hesitantly placed her hand on the man's head, the end of her antennas glowing once more. "Wake."

The man shot up, startling the Guardians once again and fell forward. The woman sighed in relief as she saw him balance on his feet, reaching out to the wall so he didn't fall.

"Thor," she breathed out, feeling her eyes swell up with tears. The man, Thor, slowly turned around, breathing heavily as he eyed each of them, only showing emotion when his eye landed on the woman. She pushed Drax out of the way and threw herself into Thor's grasp, clinging onto him for dear life. "I-I thought I lost you... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Lia, I won't leave you, ever..." Thor rubbed the woman, Lia's, back gently as she cried into his chest, feeling the guilt and panic catch up to her. Thor slowly looked up to the Guardians, who had let their defenses down once they saw Lia break. Looking back down to the woman, he gently kissed the top of her head before glaring at the Guardians again. "Who the hell are you guys?"

ALLISON AND FROST WILL RETURN IN
THIS IS WAR | INFINITY WAR

❄️❄️❄️
A/N:
Okay, we aren't going to discuss what kind of a ride this story was to complete. Took like a year... Probably more then that... Hope it ended alright and Allison Frost was a semi-good OC to follow...

Anyways; next book is Warriors, go read that or whatever:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.6K 26
You were abducted from the playground of your school after you ran away from your temporary home. The foster parents you had abused you mentally and...
41.9K 1.4K 18
-"the dog days are over" "it's over, Layla Quill." {Peter Quill x daughter!oc} {oc x oc} ALL THE CHARACTERS BELONG TO MARV...
57.3K 1.1K 28
"Sorry I'm late, I didn't feel like coming." "We have a job to do!" "I know, but *slee...
44.1K 951 18
LODESTAR | ❝ It seems as if you're always there to guide me. ❞ GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY