VENUS 🪐 STILES STILINSKI {1}

By vividtoxicity

└➤ VENUS 。✑ ─────┐ \ˈvē-nəs\ ❝ the Roman goddess of love and beauty associated with... More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
PART TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
SEQUEL!

CHAPTER FOUR

37.1K 1.2K 759
By vividtoxicity

A LOUD GASP suddenly escapes the brunettes lips as she shot up up in her bed with a shriek, causing her father to burst into her room a few seconds later with great worry. He quickly wraps his arms around his panicking daughter who was currently clawing at her neck as if someone was choking her, taking notice of this Alexander tries to unclasp her arms from around her neck.

"Venus you're okay!" he yells, trying to pull her back to reality, still trying to get her to stop grabbing at her neck. "Venus look at me! There's no one here, it's just us, you're okay."

She finally calms down and lets go of her neck, her grey eyes spilling over the tears they held as she collapses into her fathers arms. They sat there, holding one another as she sobbed at the feeling she just experienced.

"It felt like someone was strangling me." she whimpered, "I don't know why I felt it, I wasn't dreaming about anything. Does this mean something?"

"I don't know, maybe." he sighs, "I don't know everything about what you can do or experience so this very well may be another one of your feelings."

"You're saying I just felt someone die?"

•••

The pack was stood in one of the high school classrooms early the next morning, Allison and Lydia had apparently had an encounter that was worthy of knowledgeable supernatural help. Of course, Derek wasn't too fond of the two girls helping them after what had happened last year. 

"You wanna help?" Derek asks, "Find something real."

"Ask him about Venus."  Lydia rushes, her eyes wide as she gave Scott a look. The boy lets out a breath, clearly wanting to come to that but at a time where the man was in a better mood.

"Who?"

"There's this girl, we met her a few nights ago." the Mccall boy starts, "She didn't smell human."

"I don't have another beta if that's what you're asking."

"Well if she's not yours then do you think she's an alpha?"

"I don't know, Scott and I don't have time to figure it out right now."

•••

     "The stock market." Coach Finstock announces, starting their morning class. Venus didn't necessarily hate economics but Finstocks methods were questionable. "It's based on two principles, what are they? Yes Mccall you can go to the bathroom."

     "No, coach, I know the answer. Risk and reward." the boy replies, taking almost the whole class by surprise, Finstock even lets out an amused chuckle. Truth be told, Scott wasn't really known for how bright he was. Venus had shared multiple classes with him over the years and had always felt sorry for how he was taunted over his intelligence.

"Wow! Who are you and what have you done to McCall?" Coach asks rhetorically, letting out another laugh. Don't answer that, I like you better."

     Venus couldn't seem to keep her focus on the lesson in front of her, watching coach toss a quarter into a mug isn't really what she'd consider informative. Instead, her mind was swirling about what she had found out in the woods the other day with her father and her sleep interruption from last night.

She couldn't help but wonder if it was all somehow connected, the alpha pack and the supposed death she felt. The brunette couldn't understand why she had felt that sensation in the first place and if it really was someone dying. Isn't that what banshees are for anyway?

The girl was immediately snapped back into reality by coach loudly asking for a quarter. Scott's friend, who was sat a row opposite her shoved his hand into his pocket, signaling that he had one. Unfortunately for him, along with that quarter a bright blue condom came flying out along with it.

Venus had to place her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing too loudly, especially as coach awkwardly leaned down to pick it up and give back to the boy.

"Congratulations, Stilinski." The man says before turning away from the boy and continuing his explanation of risk and reward.

     "Fiore, tell me!" She was startled by coach slamming the quarter onto her desk, causing the rest of the class to look her way as well. "Put the quarter in the mug, win the reward. If you don't put that quarter in the mug, you get more work."

"Honestly coach, I don't think this is a very accurate representation of the stock market."

"And when did you become an economist?" the man scoffs, picking up his quarter and backing away. "Okay. Who's next? Who wants the quarter?

     Scotts friend finally steps up to coach's offer after being turned down by three students already. The boy walks up, taking the quarter and squatting down in front of the mug like Finstock had a few minutes ago. He didn't get the chance to toss it however as he was interrupted by the sheriff and one of his deputies walking into the room and pulling him out of class.

The girl instantly pulled out her phone to text her dad, hoping that this had no relation to what occurred last night.

To DAD
sheriff and his deputies are at school, looks serious

From DAD
don't get involved.

     She rolled her eyes at how her dad seemed to think of her so highly, there was no way she wasn't going to try and figure out why they were here. She needed to know if someone really was dead and if she really did feel last night.

The bell rang and the girl instantly grabbed her things, quickly making her way out of the classroom not taking any notice of the Mccall boys eyes were trailing her figure. She didn't spot the sheriff or any of his deputies for the rest of the day, the only person they seemed to have talked to was the boy who she now knew as Stiles.

•••

     "But what would a pack of alphas need with a beta?" Scott asks his clearly panicking best friend.

"Scott, I don't know." the other boy sighs, "I don't care. All right? This girl...Our moms were best friends before mine died, all right? We used to take frickin' bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her."

"Then we need Isaac to remember."

Just then he spots Venus walking down the hallway, stopping at her locker. He couldn't help the feeling he had about this girl, something about her was off and he was going to everything he could to figure it out.

"Or we need her to talk."

"Allison's dad says her family are hunters, why would they go after Heather?"

"You said she wasn't human, didn't you?"

"She did also pick her phone up when you left class, like almost instantly."

"Almost like she knew this would happen."

•••

     That day after school, Venus had spent a couple hours in the woods again, trying to see if she could find out anything about what happened last night. She left disappointed though as all she could hear were indistinct whispers and the words death and imbalance, which they already knew were happening.

The brunette was on her way home when she suddenly had to pull over on the side of the road, feeling an immense coldness wash over her body and a dull throbbing in her head.

     She quickly gets out of her car, trying to get more air into her lungs as she started to feel lightheaded. Then she heard them. The whispers. Except they weren't whispers anymore, they were yelling.

Bardo. Bardo. Bardo.

     "I don't understand! What's bardo?" Venus exclaims, clasping her hands to her head, trying to her the voices to stop. She gained no response, they only kept chanting and she could only gasp in pain. Then they stopped. The silence had never sounded louder to Venus, she instantly got back in her car and resumed her drive home.

Pulling into her driveway and turning the engine off, she took a deep breath still recovering from the episode she experienced on the road side.

Maybe these abilities are a curse. 

Getting out of her car, she grabs her stuff from her trunk just in time to see the familiar blue jeep pulling in across the road. Stiles gets out of his car, feeling her eyes on him, he turns to look at her but she quickly turns away when she realizes and makes her way into her house, calling out to her father.

     "Dude, you okay?" Scott calls out to his friend as he rounded the car over to him. "What're you looking at?"

"She lives across the street." he replies, elaborating when he saw the confused look on his friends face. "Venus. That's her house."

"Figure out the vault first, then we'll talk to her."

"Better make it quick then."

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 840 41
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
301K 6.4K 47
" I know people are temporary... ..but can you be permanent?" Stiles-a boy who's sarcastic Olivia-a girl who's also sarcastic as hell an...
49.1K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska
1.1M 35.3K 99
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...