f4ls (Completed)

By sidneet_xoxo

this is a story of 14 friends who never got separated even in their toughest times...or should I say they had... More

female leads
male leads
villains 😈😈
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
not an update
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
thankss
chapter 9
important
chapter 10
thanks u alottttttttttt
thanksss again 😂❤
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
THANKSS
chapter 14
my books
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
a/n
important
chapter 19
read for humanity
epilouge
spy
lovey-dovey
sorry

chapter 17

1.1K 64 20
By sidneet_xoxo

Sisso came at home. And they sat solving the emoji puzzle.
"🤑👿👶🏻"
Ran *🤑* is the symbol of tigers squad!
Sid:yeah! Those jello people!
Suddenly room opens and they find jannat very injured.
Jan: guyz...tiger.....force...sexual...
Then she fainted...
Fai went and picked Jan in bridal style and made her lay on bed...he sprinkled some drops of water on her face which made her concious..she woke up and hugged fai tight and started sobbing..
Jan: they...they killed my...they killed my mumma...
Fai: who killed aunty?!
Jan: tigerss.....
She said that and started sobbing violently.fai started rubbing her back to calm her...
Fai: shh...shant jan...shant...
Jan: sid...save avu ....
Sid started panicking. Ran's eyes fell upon something.
Ran: wtf! Jan!
Fai: what happened..
Ran started crying..
Ran: ja...n...wer..e yo..u ra..ped? (He said crying)
Jan: i..was forced...
Fai hugged jan very tight and kissed her lips tight.
Fai: tell us everything...
Jan: avu went out to take ice cream for us...there she got a call saying sid just wants to use her sexually and for proof she should come at xyz area. She went there and then she...she....(jan started sobbing violently)
Jai: what happened Jan..what happened to avu...
Jan: they shooted her 3 times but she somehow survived..then they raped her she still survived and then they killed sonia aunty which made her break down and now she is fainted+injured.
Jai: maa.....(jai felt numb.tears dripping from his eyes)

To be continued

W/💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 6K 44
Graphics credits: @mwahbitchkriti Three best friends since they were in diapers. They can give and take life for each other. There heart resides in e...
182K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...
139K 6.6K 86
Hello sidneet fans! I am here with a sidneet fanfic and this is my first Wattpad story. So pls co-operate if there are any mistakes. Let's begin... ...
377K 22K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...