Not Something Sisters Do (Cam...

By yeahx5h

Thank you for reading :) More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16: Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39: Part 2
Chapter 40
Final Chapter
Author's Note

Chapter 7

58.8K 2K 1.5K
By yeahx5h

I woke up with a slight headache. I replayed last nights moments in my head like a movie, talking to Rocky about his girlfriend, meeting Devon's unknown sister, Camila drunk off her ass dancing on the pool table, bringing her home, her shouting at me, and us kissing. Then Camila ran into the bathroom puking her guts out in toilet while I held her hair back. She passed out on the bathroom floor so I had to pick her up and carry her up the stairs to her room.

I slapped my forehead, did I really make out with my sister? A swarm of butterflies fluttered in my stomach at the thought of how soft her lips were and the sparks I felt when our lips touched.

"Fucking idiot!" I shouted at myself. Why did I let that happen? And why the fuck did I enjoy it?! I should be disgusted at the thought of us kissing, but for some reason I'm not, shocked and confused yes, but not disgusted. But its wrong. Wrong on so many levels, what would people think? What would our parents think? My friends Devon, Normani and Rocky what would they think of me? They would be grossed out and never talk to me again.

Our parents would be so disappointed and send me away to fucking bootcamp or worse kick me out of the house so I have to live on the streets.

"Lauren!" I heard a voice cry out in agony.

Camila. I ran out of my room and into hers. She was on her bed crying as she held her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked out of breath from running.

She looked up with tears in her eyes, "My head hurts and so does my stomach."

I sighed knowing exactly what's wrong. "You have a hangover."

"A hangover?"

I nodded, "Yeah you were really drunk last night."

"Oh god," she mumbled wiping her eyes. "We're gonna miss school."

"We'll just tell our parents that you got sick so I stayed home and took care of you," I shrugged. It wouldn't be the first time I played hooky.

Camila looked skeptical but complied, "Fine, but my head hurts so bad." She said her voice getting hoarse and shaky, a sign that she was about to cry again.

"Don't cry just hold on," I told her and went over to our bathroom that is connected to our bedrooms. I came back out with two pain relievers. I reached over and grabbed the bottle of water that was sitting on her nightstand.

"Here take these," I placed the pills in her hand and handed her the water. I watched as she threw the pills into her mouth and pressed the water to mouth. She swallowed and swiped her tongue across her lips. A huge part of me wanted to lean in and kiss her again. But I couldn't. She's my sister for fuck sake.

I shook my head at my shameful thoughts, "I'll be in my room."

When I got in my room, I collapsed on my bed. I had the urge to cry, I was just so confused and frustrated as to why she would kiss me in the first place and why I enjoyed it so much. And now she doesn't even remember. Why would I want her to though? That's what confused me the most.

The more I think about the kiss, the more I want to do it again, that fucking thought won't get out of my head no matter how hard I try to force it out. What did this mean? Did it mean I have a crushon my sister? Or that I'm just attracted to her? Because over this past week I've been noticing how beautiful she has become since I've known her, not that she was ugly before its just that before she was adorable, but now she looks gorgeous, beautiful, and more like a woman.

Why am I feeling this way? Sure I think she's beautiful, smart, caring, cute, gentle, goofy. She's just amazing. But I never paid attention to her til now though. As terrible as it sounds, I just never paid attention she was just someone in my house who I saw whenever I was home.

When I think of her or get a glance in the hallway at school my heart flutters, and butterflies go crazy in my stomach. I massaged my temples, this is giving me an even worse headache.

"Lauren," Camila said through the door knocking lightly. "Can I come in?"

My stomach flipped as I sat up on my bed, "Um yea."

She opened the door, she must've just gotten out of the shower 'cause her hair is wet and I can smell her strawberry shampoo from here.

"What happened last night?" She asked taking a seat on my desk chair.

We made out, and I loved it. "You got really drunk last night, I brought you home, you puked your guts out then passes out."

She ran her hands down her face, "I can't believe it."

"All I remember are these dudes that kept handing me drink after drink then flashes of your face," she added.

"Do you know who those guys were?" Excitement flared up in my stomach a how she remembed bits and pieces and I was one of them.

"No, I didnt know any of them but the drink was really sweet and tasted like lemonade, I should've known something was up when I felt a little burn in the back of my throat and the warmness in my stomach," she said mostly too herself. I watched as she frowned and went off into the thought. Damn, Camila is so beautiful. Her cute pointed nose, curved pink lips, and her cheeks flushed from the shower.

My stomach did a flip when her big brown eyes found mine, "Did I do anything embarrassing?" My eyes were drawn to her biting her bottom lip.

I blinked. "Well.." I started. Her eyes widened in anticipation. "You were dancing on a pool table wearing a short skirt and crop top in front of a bunch of guys."

She laughed lightly but not with humor, "I can't even dance I probably looked like an idiot."

"Everyone was drunk so I'm sure none of them remember anything," I tried to assure her.

"Yeah," she agreed. "Well at least nobody knows who I am, right?"

"Well I guess."

We sat in silence for a little bit. "Do you remember anything at all?" I asked hoping she would remember the kiss for some reason.

"All I remember of the party was guys handing me drinks then you looking really mad."

I narrowed my eyes, "Well yeah I was mad." Why wouldn't I be?

"Why were you mad? Nothing bad happened."

"You're kidding right?" She can't be serious. "First, random guys handed you drinks that could've been laced with something. Then you were half naked in front of a bunch of guys dancing provocatively, and you're asking me why would I be mad?"

"I wasn't half naked. I had clothes on so why would you be so mad?" She shrugged like it was no big deal.

"I just told you," I raised my voice.

"You know what," her voice louder than mine. "All you do is get mad at me, so I'm not just gonna sit here and take it. I'm going to school." She stormed out of my room slamming the door.

I threw myself back on my bed staring at the ceiling. How did that even happen? We went from having a civil conversation to arguing. All you do is get mad at me. I don't always get mad at her, do I?

Fuck, I do. I instantly felt guilty for letting my anger always get the best of me and take it out on her. I hurry and get out of bed to go and find her.

I barge into Camila's room without knocking, my eyes almost pop out of their sockets when I see her in nothing but a bra and panties. My stomach did a flip, my heart went through the roof and I feel myself getting excited.

My eyes trailed down her whole entire body, her golden tan skin that looked like silk. I wanted to plant tiny kisses over her breasts that were covered by her black bra and run my fingers across the faint outline of her abdominal muscles. And her legs. Her fucking legs. They were so toned and nicely tanned. Oh my god

This is your sister for fuck sake, Lauren!

"Lauren! Get out!" She shrieked and tried covering herself with the shirt she had in her hands.

I covered my eyes with my hands, "Sorry! I uh.. I came to apologize.."

"You could've knocked first!" I heard her scramble around the room trying to find something to wear I'm guessing. I just stood there motionless with my hands over my eyes. I can't believe I was hardcore checking out my sister. But damn, she wasn't just beautiful, but sexy as well.

I wanted to slap and throw myself through a window for thinking about my sister that way, but I couldn't help it. She was gorgeous.

"You can open your eyes now," Camila huffed out. I slowly let my hands down and opened my eyes. She was dressed in skinny jeans, and a paramore t shirt. She avoided eye contact her cheeks were bright red in embarrassment I think, and I'm sure mine are too.

"I uh.." I stuttered nervously, when her eyes met mine. "I wanted to apologize for getting mad earlier. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you, and sorry for always losing my patience with you and taking my anger out on you. You don't deserve it, so I am just sorry."

I wanted to hug her, so I did. She stiffened at first but relaxed and wrapped her arms around my neck as my arms were tightly around her waist holding her to me. I felt warm and fuzzy on the inside. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, my cheek was pressed against the side of her head, I was able to smell the sweet scent of her hair. I felt Camila sigh in content that formed a smile on my face, I didnt want this moment to end, I just wanted to hold her like this, with our bodies close together and arms tightly wrapped around each other.

But that came to an end when she pulled out of it, leaving me wanting more than just some hug. Her small smile made up for it though, "I forgive you."

"Thanks," I replied.

She just kept smiling that turned my insides into mush. "We're sisters, we shouldn't fight."

I felt my heart drop. Sisters.

I knew what this meant, this feeling of despair in my heart that made it feel heavy at the thought of us being nothing but sisters. This meant only one thing.

I have a crush on Camila.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
316K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!
154K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
147K 3.6K 26
Read and find out 🙃