you're perfect!! | nekoma x...

By kazuhsushi

[ hiatus ] ❝they call her the angel manager of nekoma...so she's perfect alright...❞ Desperate for a boyfrien... More

chap. 1 || gym
chap. 2 || club
chap. 3 || offer
chap. 4 || welcome
chap. 5 || karasuno
chap. 6 || training camp
chap. 7 || crushes
chap. 8 || close
chap. 9 || before
chap. 10 || quiet
chap. 11 || favor
chap. 12 || missing
chap. 13 || cute
chap. 14 || scary legends
chap. 15 || shoujou
chap. 16 || stargaze
chap. 17 || friend
chap. 18 || accident
chap. 19 || comfortable
chap. 20 || almost
chap. 21 || barbecue
chap. 22 || flower
chap. 23 || new
chap. 24 || number
chap. 25 || rice
chap. 26 || slumber
chap. 27 || sisters
chap. 28 || another
chap. 29 || buddy
chap. 30 || spider
chap. 31 || home
chap. 32 || earphones
chap. 33 || melody
chap. 34 || bet
chap. 35 || alright
chap. 36 || thunder
headcanon | how they kiss you <3
chap. 37 || i win
chap. 38 || vacation
headcanon | you with them in shoujo panels <3
chap. 39 || lake
chap. 40 || fireflies
headcanon | theme songs with them <3
chap. 41 || arcade
chap. 42 || winner
chap. 43 || name
headcanon | cuddles with the nekoma boys! <3
chap. 44 || lights
headcanon | their love languages <33
chap. 46 || spotted
chap. 47 || likes
headcanon | valentines dates <33

chap. 45 || date

6.3K 278 267
By kazuhsushi

a/n: sorry for another late update ;(

tw! mentions of slight!s**ual harassment
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*
Saturday, 12:34pm

You were nervous.

Looking at yourself at the mirror, you casually turned around to take a look at your back profile to see if you were decent enough to go outside and take a stroll.

You couldn't believe you said that to him so confidently, that you're actually regretting it right now. A whole bucket of nervousness and anxiety was rushing through your bones like an adrenaline shot. Maybe this outfit your wearing is a bit too bland that it's making you uncomfortable just by looking at it.

Or was it your shoes that making your heels go soar? No, no, it's impossible. The shoes you were wearing were just the perfect comfort for you, it's obvious it wasn't them. (a/n: feel free to pick your outfit of choice! ^^)

You didn't apply that much makeup, after all it was just a small date. Or was it? Maybe if you'd just apply some small blush on your cheeks that would be alright and brush your nervousness away.

Ok nothing was really working. You're anxious as fuck about this.

[ Last day in the hotel, 5:32am ]

"YOU TOLD HIM WHAT?!!!" Masanori shouted from the bathroom, her head peaking out of the white door as a drop of toothpaste started to fall out of her mouth. Covering your red face with both of your hands, you nodded up and down in regret.

Masanori couldn't believe your response as she almost dropped her toothbrush out of her mouth—agape. "Dude, you're serious?" She asked almost in a slow voice, face more serious than the last man on earth.

"I am...!!" You yelled at her, embarrassed. The girl quickly spat the menthol toothpaste out of the taste from her tongue before grabbing a nearby white cloth and wiped her mouth with it, still directly looking at you. "Geez I didn't know you got that much confidence in yourself. I must've seen you as a different person."

"For some reason I actually regret it."

"Hah?"

"I'M REGRETTING WHAT I JUST SAID!!!"

"NO MAN DOWN, NO MAN DOWN!!" Masanori shouted. You were both freaking out at this point even if Masanori wasn't the one part of the situation you and Kuroo both started.

A passerby was looking weirdly at both of your hotel door as they walked out of his room, peacefully.

'I can't believe I'm actually going...' your mind thought to yourself before putting down the black pen on the table. After writing a small letter to your aunt who was passed out on the couch to watch over you and your little siblings (and while your mother was at another small business trip), you stuck the note on the fridge for her to read later. You grabbed your bag, and took one final look at yourself at the mirror before taking a deep breath, and headed out of the door.

One step outside you wanted to return back inside.

'At second thought I don't want this at all...' your brain said as a view of the outside world came to the vision over your eyes. 'But I can't just leave Kuroo-Senpai hanging...that'll be very rude.' you added just before heading out directly to the planned destination.

The walk towards the train station didn't take long, it was more like a 15 minute walk from your house to the station since your home was close by, and it was an easier way to take a ride to malls and such. And since your mother was from a big business company, your place near the station was a perfect choice.

As you looked at the time, your eyes went wide.

'IT'S 12:43 ALREADY?!! I THOUGHT I'VE BEEN WALKING AROUND FOR A SECOND!!!' your mind screamed. And before you knew it, you started running quickly to the station. You and Kuroo planned to meet up at exactly 12:40, and who knew if he was already there.

Well, you know he was there because the male nonchalantly sent you a message.

{ kuroo-senpai :3 }

12:43pm

kuroo: hey im here at d station already, where are u?

'OH CRAP! I'M LATE!!!' Your fingers were quick to react as you smashed your fingers down the keyboard of your phone, panicking as a puddle of sweat began to swim down your forehead.

sorry! but I think I'm going to be late for a while ;-; but dw I'm omw now!! ^^

After sending the message, you closed your phone, shoved it back down your bag and made a run for the station.

There was a lot of people there when you made it safely, mostly businessmen from offices could be seen lurking around at a Saturday. Others were friends and different individuals walking around, going on somewhere with their friends. No difference from what you and Kuroo are about to do. You slowly fiddled with your fingers, anxiously as you looked for the captain of your team to appear.

{ kuroo-senpai }

12:50pm

Kuroo-Senpai I'm here! ;> where r u?

you patiently waited for a response, eyes focused on the phone as small texting bubbles came out of Kuroo's other phone, until you felt someone place their head on top of you shoulder.

"I like your phone case," they said right next to your ear. You jumped, almost punching the person on their face.

"Woah, woah there...! Easy, it's just me," the person who was; Kuroo, said very calmly as he watches your posture change to a fighting stance. You let out a small sigh of relief, a hand over your chest as you did so. "Didn't know you were that much of a fighter. Well—until 'that' time happened..."

"What time?" You innocently asked.

"Oh, uhhh, it's nothing..." Kuroo replied, rubbing the back of his neck. There was a few second silence before you could even get to analyze what Kuroo was wearing.

Right in front of you, your upperclassman was wearing the most casual clothing you've ever seen on him. Kuroo was wearing a black jacket, sleeves, rolled and a white t-shirt inside labeled with a small adorable skull on the side of his shirt, with dark blue pants alongside with red shoes and a red sling bag over his body. His hair didn't change at all, which made you start to wonder how he fixes his hair at all every morning.

Your cheeks turned pink a bit, but shake your head once you try to snap yourself out of it. You can see Kuroo's grin not much afar, "You look great."

"Eh...? Oh! T-Thank you...!" You responded. Kuroo sent you a small smile before he started to talk once again, "Well then, shall we?" He questions, reaching his hand over to you. You decided to waste no more time and grabbed hold of Kuroo's hand and with that, the both of you headed straight to the train station.

On the train, you and Kuroo had a small talk about school and club activities next week for practice. You both talked about your hobbies, liking and disliking, and even favorite activities to do. It was quite entertaining, though you both had to kept your voices low to avoid any attention from the silent railroad to your date spot.

As the both of you made it to your place, Kuroo made sure that you were close by next to him since it can be confusing to look for you in a crowd of people.

Although you didn't listen at all...so you of course, got lost. Because one of your hair clips eventually dropped off of your hair and you bended down to grab it, you realized Kuroo was nowhere to be seen afterwards beside you.

Panicking, you were trying to look for the certain bedhead crawling around the crowd, yelling out his name to catch his attention.

"Senpai...!!" You shouted as loud as you can in the station, ignoring other people staring over at you. With helpless jumping over the crowd and turning around and round, there was no hope that you couldn't find your senpai anywhere.

'He was literally beside me like 5 seconds ago, how the hell did he—

"Behind you, bunny."

"KYA!" you slapped him. Accidentally.

With this swift of motion, Kuroo fell flat on his butt, causing quite an audience surrounding the both of you to look at the clash you started. You went back to realization that it was your Senpai that you just slapped. Great. Maybe going out was a bad idea?

"Ow...! Jeez, you're that fierce?" Kuroo asks, a hint of irritation in his tone. You bowed a billion times to him as he stood up, brushing the small bits of dust off his knees. "I-I'm really sorry...! It's just it's been a long time since I've went outside other than going to school or club activities...!"

"Huh? Doesn't your guardian at home let you go out of somethin?" Kuroo let's out another question out of his mouth. You shook your head, shyly. "Sadly, no. I need to have a reason of why I want or need to go outside..."

"Sheesh, looks like they went hard on you, too, huh? I'm sorta scared of what your guardian might think when you get home..."

"It's fine...!" You reassuringly answered, waving both of your hands in front of him. "Besides, my mom's on a business trip right now and my aunt is taking care of my little siblings so I'll be good...!"

Kuroo shrugs his shoulders, "Whatever you say, bunny. C'mon, let's go."

And with that, Kuroo's hand grabbed yours quickly, intertwining both of your fingers together before heading out to the date spot.

In every step you take along with your Senpai down the path, your heart skips along with a beat as well...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Is this the place?"

"It's definitely the place."

"Looks like a knock off of Disneyland add Walmart version."

You sighed, a nervous smile hovered over your face when Kuroo spat that out, not bothering if children around heard his words and ruined their childhood. At your first destination, Kuroo brought—actually, you brought Kuroo to a local fair that pretty did seem similar to Disneyland. It was called 'Neko Kingdom.'

At least the place looked decent. Jolly and was filled with colors around everywhere, cat mascots here and there (beside crying children taking a photo shoot for their parents), a lot of booths filled with food and games, and terrifying rides that you do not wish to go.

After entering the fair with your tickets and cash in hand, Kuroo was first to start the conversations in the are. "So, where do you wanna head over first?"

"There's a bunch of rides everywhere, I don't know what to pick, first..." you replied in an unsure tone. Your eyes locked around everywhere, looking for a perfect ride to pick at the first minute of both of your arrival.

"How bout we try the little spinning tea cups over there?"

"The little spinning what?"

"Teacups." The male quickly pointed his finger to the mentioned ride and there it was. Without a second thought, you quickly smiled and grabbed Kuroo's hand, causing the male's sentence to stop at his track.

"O-Oi...! L/n!"

"You didn't called me bunny-Chan? That's strange...! Cmon! Let's ride that!" You excitedly pointed to him before the two of you headed to the ride. This is going to be a long time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Aaaaahh...I'm beat...Bunny-Chan, are you sure this is the last ride we're riding before we eat?" You nodded your head happily at the male's question, pumping your fists together as your e/c orbs looked up at the colorful pastel Ferris wheel right in front of you.

"Just the last one...!"

"But the line is long, don't you think this is going to take a long time till we eat?" Kuroo complained. The shine in your eyes faded once you heard what Kuroo pointed out. "It's been a long time since I haven't ride a Ferris wheel, can't we just do it now? Are you really hungry?"

"Yeah...sorry, I am." You sighed in disappointment, but decided that you two had enough rides for the past 1 hour in the fair with only a few water breaks.

However...

Before you could have the chance to open you lips, you felt a rough hand sliding against your ass along with grown laughter coming from behind.

Your eyes went wide, quickly holding your bum where the rough hand had touched, and you felt yourself tearing up a little.

You just got harassed.

"Bunny-chan, you good?" Your cheeks heated up from the sign of Kuroo asking. As the laughter from the men behind you continued, you took a deep breath, heaving your chest in and out as you smiled at your upperclassman kindly as possible.

"Senpai, can you please back away a little?" You asked in a gentle tone, yet still gave Kuroo a chill down his spine. Kuroo rose a brow a bit, "Eh? Why?"

"It'll only be for a few seconds, don't worry," you replied, still smiling as you gently handed Kuroo over your stuff that you had been holding. Kuroo followed your odd instructions, and backed away as far as he can as long as he can still see what you're about to do.

Taking another breath gulped into your throat, you gave out one last sigh, also taking one last direction at the laughing men behind you, before ruthlessly lifted your leg up, and round-house kicked the person behind who harassed you.

Everything went in like it was in slow motion, your hair smoothly waving as your eyes shot cold glares at the harassing male. The others who laughed along with him were in pure shock when their friend fell flat on the floor, almost receiving a bleeding noise from your kick.

Kuroo at the other hand, jumped in surprise by your actions, eyes white with pure astonishment, and mouth agape opened. Mostly everyone around you had the same reaction, shocked and surprised faces on when you kicked the individual down.

"HOLY SHIT!" Someone yelled not much from afar. Flipping your hair, you let out one last sigh, not even bothering to look over at the men who you just recently brought down.

"Oi..! L/n-

"Senpai!" You cut him off, grabbing tight onto his wrists. Kuroo looked at you with a small hint of fear (due to your actions earlier), and confidently smiled, "Let's run for it!"

"Eh? O-OI!" Kuroo wasn't able to finish his words when you suddenly pulled him away from the line, running from the men who just watched as the both of you headed down who else knows where.

You and Kuroo stopped once you both were far ahead from the Ferris wheel line. Tired, you and your senpai rested on a nearby bench where you couldn't resist yourself from chuckling while panting heavily. Kuroo looked at you flushed, watching you almost laughing out loud made himself blush a little.

"That was fun...!"

"YOU KICKED SOMEONE...!" Kuroo yells almost in a whisper. Your laughter slowly faded away from your voice, a single finger wiping the small tear that pricked out of your eye from laughing a bit much from earlier. Looking over at Kuroo, you smiled sweetly.

"Well, they harassed me first so..." Kuroo's has dropped at this. "Hah?! T-They...?!"

"It's ok, Senpai! I can defend myself...!"

"Ok then...that kick looked badass though..."

"Eh?? Oh! Thank you...?"

"Why are you saying thank you???"

You gave Kuroo one last angelic smile, your teeth showing in the picture before grabbing your stuff and standing up from the bench. "Never mind that anymore. Let's eat now, yeah?"

Kuroo smiled back. "You're really interesting than I thought you would be. But yeah, let's eat."

The girl quickly hid behind a nearby tree where she could see the two from the bench, about to leave to who knows where. She quickly took a photo, before bringing her phone out and contacted someone that needed to see it.

"Hello, Lilia Aurora speaking," a voice answered from her phone. "Why did you call, Mimi?"

"Lilia-San...." the girl says in a whisper, still looking from behind the tree towards the two who were now walking away. "I think I saw Kuroo-senpai and the F/n L/n girl on a date at Neko Kingdom..." she says before sending the photo to Lilia.

a/n: hey hey hey ;)) guess who's simping for nanami kento next? ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.6K 28
INCOMPLETE You're Kuroo (y/n), (younger sister of Kuroo Tetsurou) a first year at Nekoma and new manager of Nekoma VBC. You're usually quite shy, un...
302K 12.1K 29
A Kozume Kenma fanfiction A baker and a gamer brought together by fate by way of a cat: (y/n)'s life was never at a standstill. She was far from bei...
467K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...
5.2K 197 24
╰► ["𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"] "𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀'𝐀𝐌!!!!" ≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you find yourself b...