I'm in Naruto, and I will hel...

By NaluXGaleforever

(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old f... More

!New Team 7!
mission to the wave
sand siblings
chunin exam
chunnin exams part 2
News Fash
Lady Tsunade
Good Byes and letters
AN!!
look what the cat dragged in
Kikyo had an idea with finjusu
Kikyo gets an organization
A new beginning
Homecoming
hey sister
lets party pinky pie style
A.N!!!!
family bonding
important AN!
important! I'm back!
Act 2
the end
the 2nd book

storys to be told

1K 30 6
By NaluXGaleforever

Kikyo walked around Konohana. The invasion left the village in chaos. There were buildings that had some kind of damage. But for the most part the village got off lightly.

Suna's head ninja were being integrated in InT. Kanohana was determined to know for long if they plan to break the treaty, and why. The underlings of Suna were staying in the hospital, or a joninn's house. The sand siblings were stay with Kurenai-sensei sense she was the least likely to send Gaara into a murder spree.

Kikyo breathed in deep calming breaths. The early morning light warmed her face. Mud from the rain from the day before clung to the bottom of her feet. She was walking with Naruto to their training grounds. Kakashi-sensei had told their team to meet up at their training ground at 7AM, so of course that actually meant 10AM, but Naruto insisted on leaving on time. Kikyo let him drag her to the training grounds. What else were there siblings for?

When they got there Sakura and Sasuke were already there. "Your late Naruto!" I heard her shrill voice.

"Hm, dube, Kikyo, be try to get here a bit faster."

"Sorry Naruto was helping me get here."

"It's okay, Kikyo. We just had an idea. Could you teach us bending?" Kikyo opened my mouth to say no, but then she thought about it. 'It would be handy.'

"Okay. Do you guys know your affinities?"

"Yeah! We've been thinking about this for a bit. Dattebayo.! So we tested our affinities!"

Kikyo smiles in his direction. "That's great! What's your affinities?"

"Lighting and fire."

"Earth"

"Air!"

Kiyko nodded. It all matched up to the first world. Kiyko turned to sasuke first. "The first thing you need to understand. Lighting is an extension of fire for us benders. It's known as 'cold fire'."

"Why's that?" she could hear the curiosity in his voice.

"It's used by people who can distance themselves from their emotions. You can do that as well as Kakashi- sensei. If i tried to make it, it would explode in my face."

"What do you mean?" I shrug. I had tried to make lighting a few months ago but it had exploded in my face.

"Naru you better get a few steps back." Kikyo felt him leave my side. she got into my stance for fire. Kikyo points her pointer and middle fingers together. And follow the movements. she jabbed her hand to the sky. The explosion that happened toppled her onto my ass. "That's what happens, sasuke."

"Ah... do you think i can do it?" I smile.

"Yes, I'm sure you'll be able to do it. But i'd prefer you practice fire first.'' Kikyo grab a leaf, and burn a small hole into the middle. "Keep the fire from the edges." Kikyo handed it over.

Kikyo turned to Naruto. "You need to understand. Air is the most spiritual of the elements. In the past the air benders were nomads."

"What's nomades?"

"They had no home. They were always on the move."

"Oh, so what do you want me to do?"

Kikyo smiled. "I want you to meditate. I will join you once I'm done with Sakura. I'll spend one hour with each of you.'' Kikyo said the last part loud enough for all of them to hear. Kikyo turned to Sakura.

"Okay girly." Kikyo felt Sakura stiffen in her tone. "First rule of earth bending. If it's not you bending the earth, it's the earth that's bending you."

"And do you mean by that?"

"Remember when I faced off against Gaara?"

"Yeah, that was crazy. How did you change your body?"

Kikyo waved my hand in a dismissive way. "That's an avatar thing. I meant when I stopped his sand. That's a branch of earth bending, like lighting for sasuke, but Sand if is more slippery. So it's a bit different. But Gaara was trying to push his will over the sand, and I overpowered his will. I bent him. You see?"

"I guess." Kikyo nodd. Kikyo stomp my foot making a big boulder.

"Then you will be able to punch this word. Also!" Kikyo bent over, ripping off a long strip from the bottom of my shirt. And tie it around her eyes. "You have to feel it."

"What! But i can't see anything!"

"Oh my that's so horrible. I wish i knew what it was like not being able to see anything."

There was a pause then, "oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Kikyo, I didn't mean it like that."

"Get to work." The next three hours were the most fun Kikyo had in a long time. Being a teacher and going hard on them in their own ways. it reminded her of her old world. Kikyo smiled while Kikyo sat meditating with my team. When Kikyo had got to Sasuke, Kikyo got him to focus on his breathing, and was able to get him to breathe his fire once. With naruto focused on the fun part of Air bending, especially sense Kikyo wasn't that good at it yet. When Kikyo was done Kikyo told them it was good to meditate.

So now it has been 20 minutes since we started. 'That should be good. Their nubes.' Kikyo stretch. "That's good we did for today." they all got up. Kikyo could tell they all were very sore. Kikyo giggled, but then Kikyo put a serious face on.

"Now i need to tell you all. If you just focus on your own element you're never going to be the best. And what I mean by that is to see what your teammates are doing and incorporate it into your bending. That's how redirecting lightning was discovered. A man called iroh was sudding water benders, and leard to use the lighting his opponents sent him like how a water bender does with water."

"A water bender can do that?" Sakura asked in aw. I nod.

"If you do not learn from the other elements you will become stale."

Kiyko heard clapping from behind her. She turned. "That was a good lesson Kikyo. Maybe you should teach me?" Kikyo shrugged.

"I had some questions. But I thought I should ask with your brother present. You wont lie then right?" Kikyo stiffened, eyes narrowed.

"What do you want to know?"

"How did you know about Oorochumaru? And I think you knew about the invasion. You were right next to the hokage. Ready for it." Kikyo burst into laughter. She thought for a moment.

Kikyo sat down on the ground, eyes closed. Everyone looked at her expectedly. This girl was able to incapacitate Orochimaru.

"Well?" Kakashi was inpatient. He wanted to understand how Kikyo knew of the invasion. How she knew of Orochimaru. 'she was right when she said she knew s-rank secrets.' Kakashi stared Kikyo down.

She finally opened her eyes and turned to them. Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura almost fell over. Kikyo's eyes were full of sadness and resignation. She looked older than she was.

"I want the sand siblings here. This story involves one of them." Kikyo said quietly.

"I'll go get them, dettbetto!" Naruto went to get the four siblings. Sasuke was confused as well as Sakura, but they stood there waiting. Sakura was worried for her teammates. She didn't know what she'd do if Kikyo was taken in for questioning. Soon Naruto was back with Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, and Rāzu.

"What are we doing here?" Kankuro asked rather rudely.

Kikyo offered an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry for asking you guys to come here, but the story I'm about to tell involves Rāzu."

A look of understanding came over Rāzu's face. She then moved beside Kikyo. Rāzu put her hand on Kikyo's shoulder.

"Well all of you should sit down. This story spans over thirty one years." Everyone found a place to sit on the ground.

"You know you don't have to." Rāzu said to Kikyo. Kakashi and the others there were surprised that they were already good friends. Kikyo leaned back, bracing herself up with her arms.

"It's fine sissy. They'll find out eventually. Kakashi-sensei wasn't recognized as a prodigy for nothing." Kikyo took a deep breath, and started. "First you need to know I'm not really supposed to be here."

"Are you a spy?" Sasuke said evenly.

Kikyo rolled her eyes. "No. I didn't mean in this village. I meant in this world, this universe." Everyone but Kikyo and Rāzu had their minds spinning.

"What do you mean! Dettbetto! You're my sister!"

Kikyo's smile was sad. "Yes, I am your sister. But I died, and got reborn in this world, Naru."

"You were reincarnated into our world?" Sakura asked slowly, unsure of what else to say.

Kikyo nodded. "Both me and Rāzu are. We were childhood friends in our last life."

"That doesn't explain how you knew of the invasion." Kakashi said. Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara looked at Kakashi then Kikyo with panic and wonder.

"In my old world I wasn't blind, and we had Tv shows. One of my favorites was one about a knucklehead ninja, who wanted to be hokage." The silence was thick.

"There was a show about me? Dettbetto." Naruto's voice was small.

"Yes and before you ask, no I never finished it. So I don't know if you became hokage. While I do know some major plot beats. I don't know the ending. Plus if I did know it could've changed since I'm here."

"Dammit! I wanted to know! Dettbetto!"

Kikyo smiled. "If you want my opinion. I think you get the hat."

"So that's how you knew of the invasion." Gaara said.

"Yes, that's how I knew of the invasion and of your guy's names."

"How did you die?" Sasuke asked.

"Sasuke-kun! That's a bit rude."

Kikyo blinked, "wow Sakura standing up to Sasuke, someone call the news." She sighed. "But it's fine Sakura, and Sasuke to answer your question. I died in a car accident. A car is like a metal carriage."

"I died a few years after." Rāzu said. "I died from a school shooting."

"So what do you know?" Kakashi got to business.

Kikyo smirked. "Well Sensei there are things I know from my world that would make you vomit. Let me tell you the ships some people come up with is terrible."

"Horrifying more like." Rāzu agreed.

"I meant this world Kikyo." Kakashi-sensei said in a darker tone.

Kikyo stopped smiling and turned serious. "I know a lot of things. You'd have to ask me about it specifically."

"Do you know where Itachi is?" Sasuke asked, hopeful.

"No I don't, but he's a double agent for the hokage on the Akatsuki." There was a stunned silence.

"What?" Sasuke was pissed. 'How dare the hokage keep this from him.'

"There's one more thing you should know before you kill your brother. " Kikyo paused going over the words she would say. "Your brother was forced to kill your clan for your sake."

"That's not true!" Sasuke instantly rejected the idea. The rest of the group looked on with pity on their faces for what Sasuke was going through.

"But it is. Danzo," Kikyo spat the name as if it was poison. "He was the one to give the order. Your clan was planning a coup d'etat. Danzo gave your brother a choice. Let it happen and you along with the clan would be killed or Itachi could kill them himself and spare you. I would've done the same for Naruto."

Sasuke was in shock. If what Kikyo said was true then, "my whole life is a lie."

"I'm sorry Sasuke." And Kikyo was. "You were being manipulated by everyone around you. Itachi never wanted you to know. He wanted you to kill him and become the hero of the village."

Sasuke started to cry, long drawn out and quiet. Rāzu tried to pat his shoulder which he just slapped away. "I need to think about it." Sasuke said softly.

"Oh course you do. It's a lot to take in." Kikyo gave an understanding smile.

Kakashi gave Kikyo another look. "Can you tell us what's to come?"

Kikyo shrugged. "I could, but I won't." She rested her head in her hand. "If I do you'll only get my opinion on it. You need to live by it so it won't be biased. Also you might want to change things that don't matter anymore. I've already taken care of Orochimaru. That deals with most of the problems you would have felt with. So it's pointless. The rest well, no one can stop. Not me, not Naruto, and not even you Kakashi."Kikyo sighed again. "Believe me as soon as I could talk I've been trying to figure out how to warn everyone and not be locked up as a crazy person."

"Will you tell me about my future?" Everyone looked at the red headed boy surprised. He wanted to know if he found friends. Like Naruto and Kikyo said he would.

Kikyo gave him a big smile that put a weird feeling in his chest. "Your, or will be, the kazekage. And within a few years your people love you! You're a great leader, who's wise, and kind. I heard that you get quite the fan club."

Sakura stared and put the pieces together. 'you wouldn't know him.' 'he's wise and kind.' 'red hair.' Sakura stared at Kikyo in shock. Kikyo liked Gaara. The guy who had wanted to kill them. And she likes him. Was she crazy?

"Why did you tell him his future but not ours?" Naruto cried. 'Because she likes him' thought everyone but Naruto, Gaara, and Kikyo. The latter blushed and rushed for an excuse.

"Well his thing, as I understand it, doesn't happen way off in the future. He's gonna become the kazekage in a few months. If I remembered the timeline right. So it didn't matter in the long run!"

Kakashi decided to take pity on her. "What happened the last time with the invasion?" Kikyo's face showed nothing but releaf. Everyone was holding in chuckles except her brother, and a redhead who did understand what was so funny.

"The hokage died. Gaara destroyed part of the forest. Naruto stopped him. Naruto spouted about friendships. And his therapy no jutsu worked on Gaara, who after that wanted to find friends."

"Therapy no jutsu?" Temari asked, trying not to snicker, and failing at it.

"Hey!" Kikyo shouted, "don't dis the therapy no jutsu! It works every time dattebane!"

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" Kankros' voice rang out.

Kikyo hesitated. "Well is it true that the Yamanaka clan has a jutsu that allows you to see my mindscape?"

"Yes they do...are you suggesting?" Kikyo cut off Kakashi.

"That you guys come into my mind. Yes. i trust all of you with my life, even if your guys don't with me. All of you can come in." Kikyo stood. "Lead the way Kakashi-sensei."

(time skip.)

"Are you sure about it?" asked Ino's dad one more time.

"I said yes dattebane!"

"Well it might make you feel sick at first." He talked to the group at large. "Ready?"

"Ready." everyone said at once.

Naruto opened his eyes to a library. "Wow." it really was. It was so big it could hold a pool.

"This place is beautiful!" Sakura said beside him.

"Wow isn't this the library from our old town?" Razu asked in wonder.

"Yes, I always felt safe here. So I guess it translated to my mind scape." everyone blinked at what they saw. Ino's dad said that Kikyo's avatar was going to be a shadow person since she couldn't see anything. But the person in front of them. Was a short, with brown hair, and eyes. She wore civilian clothing.

"Kikyo?" Naruto's voice was small.

The girl's smile was sad, and was proud. "Yes it's me. And wow Naru you're so cute. I'm so happy." Kikyo put a hand on Naruto's head. "You're so cute." Kikyo's eyes looked at the others. "I knew you'd be pretty Sakura"

Sakura tackled her with a hug. Sakura might not understand everything with what Kikyo was trying to explain. But all she knew was this was her friend. She was filled with determination to get Kikyo's sight back. "I promise I make it so you'll be able to see me all the time."

Kikyo was wowed. "Who are you and what have you done to the Sakura I know?" there was laughter from Sakura.

"Let her breath Sakura." Kikyo looked at Kakashi. Then at Razu.

"You owe me, I knew he would be hot."

Kakashi flushed, thankful for his mask. "What! No you haven't seen him without his mask!"

Kikyo shrugged. "I don't need to, I can tell." every one withheld the urge to smack their heads.

"Hm, you're just as bad as the dube." Kikyo noticed Sasuke.

"That's who you're into sakura? I've seen hotter guys in mugshots. But maybe he'll be better in a few years." Kikyo refused to admit that in fact, yes he was knock your socks off gorgeous.

"What did you say about Sasuke! You know what, let's drop it. I'm too tired." now everyone was staring.

"Imposter! Imposter!" Kikyo jumped into the nearest arms, which just happened to be Gaara's.

"She is being weird." Naruto agreed.

"Oh come on guys can't I be tired?"

"No! Nothing ever distracts you from your Sasuke. And this Sakura is scaring me." Kiyko was still Gaara's arms, not seeming to realize. Gaara was blushing, not really understanding why. Kankoro was gob smacked. Temari, Razu, and Kakashi were snickering at the scene. Sasuke was trying to look uninterested, but found it very funny. Sakura was confused about what Kikyo was saying, but could admit that Kikyo and Gaara would be a cute couple.

Now Naruto for the first time in his life felt big sibling instincts against another person for just being near his sister. Naru wasn't sure why he was made at Gaara for holding Kikyo but he was.

"Hey Gaara put my sister down! Dattebane!"

Kiyko's face flushed, and looked at Gaara. They stayed there for a moment staring into each others eyes, trying to understand what was happening. Kikyo then flushed darker, and got down. Most of the people there started shipping Garyo that day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.5K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
72.8K 1.1K 30
this is not a yaoi fan fic it's just in the Naruto universe but anyway here is the main story you are the first born child of minato namikaze and kus...
58.4K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
847K 27.7K 38
Sato Sayaka, age thirteen, is assigned to learn the Rasengan from Namikaze Minato, the sensei of Nohara Rin, Uchiha Obito, and Hatake Kakashi. Obito...