I'm in Naruto, and I will hel...

By NaluXGaleforever

(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old f... More

!New Team 7!
mission to the wave
sand siblings
chunin exam
storys to be told
News Fash
Lady Tsunade
Good Byes and letters
AN!!
look what the cat dragged in
Kikyo had an idea with finjusu
Kikyo gets an organization
A new beginning
Homecoming
hey sister
lets party pinky pie style
A.N!!!!
family bonding
important AN!
important! I'm back!
Act 2
the end
the 2nd book

chunnin exams part 2

1.2K 35 3
By NaluXGaleforever

I first learned I was the avatar when I was five. I was sleeping peacefully in my bed. Dreaming of ramen, mountains of it, and finally beating Naruto in an eating contest. I was setting down my twentieth bowl of ramen when I was somewhere else.

I was on a mountain. The mountain was so high in the sky I was looking at the tops of clouds. The mountain was covered by a thin layer of snow. The sky was cristal. It was at that moment I realized I was seeing, and it was a dream.

I looked around and I was in an old temple. I walked forward. It was beautiful. It had eight spiders and I hiked up the mountain.

"I grew up here." I jumped, looking to my right. There was a man middle aged, walking with me. I hadn't noticed him. I looked behind me to see where he came from: no footprints. Neither mine or the man's footprints could be seen. 'What's going on?'

"You are the youngest Aviator yet to enter our world."

I look at him, and realize something I hadn't before. "Your Avatar Aang! The boy who stopped the 100 year war!"

Aang laughed. "I didn't do much. What i did was with the help of my friends." he looked down at me. "Would you like to go inside?" I nod.

Were suddenly in a room in the temple. There was a pai sho game on the table. Aang gestured to the game. "Would you like to play?" I sat down.

"I'm not very good with games." I say unsurely.

Aang just started to set up the board. He looked at me with knowing eyes. "So why don't we talk about your avatar training."

Ever since then I have been training and working on my earth bending, with the seasonal advice from past avatars, mainly three of them: Aang Kora, and Karura. They all helped me learn how to control my Avatar bending and state.

Now I was standing in front of Gaara half insane from sleep deprivation, and his tailed beast whispering in his head. I took a step forward. He didn't move. The crowd was so quiet. I took a deep breath. Closed my eyes. Gaara wouldn't listen to me, but maybe he'd listen to his mother.

I breathed in and out, in and out.

(Kakashi's Pov)

I stood there amazed. Looking at Kikyo. 'She knows. She knows she's the avatar.' mist was swirling around. I almost jumped in to help, but it had already encapsulated her. It dispersed. I blinked my uncovered eye.

It wasn't Kikyo there. Instead there was a woman who was dressed in Suma clothing. She was short with blond hair and blue eyes. I uncover my sharingan. I had to do a double take. It wasn't a hedge, it was real.

The woman gave Gaara a soft smile. "Gaara, you've grown so much." the women started crying. A single tear. She turned to the other three siblings. "Kankuro! You're so handsome. And Tamari and Razu are so beautiful."

"Mom?" the girl, temari asked, looking shell shocked.

The women smiled sadly. "Yes dear, I'm here. But not for long, only a few moments. I'm sorry but i have to deal with your brother. Ok?" The smile that was given was full of a mothers warmth. I knew then that there was a lot more to being the avatar then having all the elements at you fingertips.

The women walked to Gaara who was backing away. "Stay away!" he looked truly scared. But the woman just kept going. Till she was right in front of Gaara. His sand did nothing, which seemed to scare him even more. She raised her hand and placed it on his head. Patting him soothingly.

"It's okay." She looked at him with nothing less than love in her eyes. "I know you wont understand yet. But I need you to calm down. I love you, your sisters and brother love you. So you need to calm down at least for now." Gaara looked like a skittish rabbit.

"How are you here?"

"I was the avatar before Kikyo. She can chanal me for a short time at least." The smale was sad now.

The boy looked down. Thinking about it. "I know you, and I know you are strong." Gaara looked up at his mother confused and surprised. "But you are not strong in the right places."

"I'm strong. I prove my existence! That makes me strong!" Gaara seemed to be having a mid- life crisis.

"I know you're scared but you'll find the answer one day." The mist was back as fast as it was the first time, and lest just as quickly. It left Kikyo with her hand on Gaara's head. They stood there for a moment, then Kikyo fell forward into Gaara's arms. She had passed out.

"Kikyo!" Naruto ran out to his sister. He looked at Gaara and nodded a thank you. He gently scoped up his sister. He looked at the hokage. "I'm taking her to the hospital." the hokage nodded, and said it would be a good idea. Naruto looked back at the sand siblings, then down to his sister. "Kikyo seems to like you four. So could you guys visit her in the hospital." Then Naruto left out the door.

"Well," l say with an eye smile at Sakura and Sasuke. "That was dramatic." 'first Orochimaru, now I need to keep an eye on her. At least till the end of the exams. I can't distract Sasuke and Naruto with this.'

(KIkyo pov)

"You were out for a few days. Don't do that again, cheka! Or else I will kidnap you and lock you in a tower where no one can find you!" I sweat dropped.

"Ok, isn't that overkill? I just saved Lee! Doesn't that count for something?" yeah it does but still." i hear her take a deep breath, "Gaara may be more stable then he was originally, but he's still unstable. And after what happened in that arina he's been really bad. As bad as original series.'' I nod.

"I know I remember." I paused, not really wanting to know, but still I had to. "How many has he killed?" I heard her sigh.

"He no longer goes out to look for people to kill. But those who come to kill him yeah there not much left.'' I hum.

"Do you know when I'll be out of here?"

"No I don't. But you better rest so you can get better soon." I nodded hurriedly. When she got like this she gave me the feeling of a mother hen except scarier.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes. "Hey Razu, could you read to me?" I lean back. "I wish I could read but there is no way I can here in this world. The people of this world haven't thought of the books I want to read in braille."

"That sucks, what do you want to read?" I grin.

"Icha icha!" I cheer. I hear her smacking her forehead.

"I'm not reading you porn."

"Come on sis. Help a girl out here!" I whined.

"No, do you know what other girls would do to us if they found us with it?"

My grin grew wider. "So you do have one?" I asked innocently.

"Of course I do! It is one of my guilty pleasures in life."

"I bet." I cackle. Her chair scraped as she stood. The door opening.

"Just rest, okay? Life will be a lot more complicated in the next few weeks." I sigh. I know she was right.

"Aye sir." I say in my Happy voice.

I hear her chuckle, "you want me to bring you fish?"

"Ew, no! I might have changed somewhat but i still hate fish!"

"Okay, I see you later." I heard the door close.

I look down to my lap. 'Wish I could say the same thing. I wish I could see you. I want to see it again.' a tear fell, then another, and another. I was crying, my shoulders shook. 'I don't even know what I look like. Or my brother, my team, or Gaara! I want to see!' my shoulders shake, and my hiccuping fills the room.

The door opened, there was a pause, then it closed. I sniff, trying to calm down. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I flinch away. "Who are you? Identify yourself." I demand. Maybe I was being a jerk, but I felt so alone and vulnerable.

"It's Me Kikyo, Kakashi and the rest of the team.. I wanted to check on you. What's wrong?"

"You promise not to laugh?"

Kakashi put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, Ki! I won't laugh at you dattane!"

"Yeah kikyo, we're friends! I won't laugh at you!"

"Hm. yeah Kikyo, it wouldn't do anything.'' I smile. I guess they all in their own way care. I never doubted Naruto, but Sakura and Sasuke did.

"I just wish I could see you guys." I break out into a new batch of sobs. "I want to see color. I want to know what you look like with color! I want to see the sky! Flowers! Razu! I want to see all the colors! Dattebane!"

"Well..." Kakashi stopped, as if thinking, but I had no patience.

"Well what, Kakashi-Sensei?"

"Well I lost my eye, and got it replaced with an eye that I can use. So if you want to see then..." I sat there in wonder.

"Sakura, is this possible?" I asked my pink haired teammate.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know medical things."

I shrug, "you're the smartest person i know. So you would know about theory."

There was a pause. "I'll look into it. I promise, I will find a way."

"Yeah! Kikyo you will see us all together! Just you wait!" I smile, a big grateful smile.

"Thank you guys!"

"Now that's out of the way, two you you have lightning abilities. I will go ahead and teach two of you an original jutsu of mine. While the other two will go train without us. Okay?"

I froze. Did I really have to learn THAT jutsu? I steal myself, I will learn it if I must so I can protect my brother. I nod in the direction of Kakashi's voice.

(time skip)

"Where is that Teme!?" Naruto yelled.

"They wanted some extra time to practice that jutsu."

"Did you get it down?" Naruto's voice was so excited.

"No I didn't." I lie. I did it enough to get it right, then I stopped. I only got it done the day before. Everytime I used it though I felt like someone was about to die. I was horrible.

"Hey, it's okay Ki! You don't need that jutsu! You're super cool!" Naruto yells in my ear. I smile.

"Thanks naru. Who's going first?" I changed the subject.

"Teme was supposed to go first, but now i'm going first.'' I nod.

"I'm gonna go sit with sakura." I felt very relieved that the stands were made of earth. "You can do it. Remember your Naruto Uzumaki! and you're a badass! Dattebane"

"Got it!" Naruto runs off to his fight.

Over the last month I felt nothing but nerves for several reasons. First I had to learn chidori, the jutsu that almost killed my brother last time. Then Gaara reverted to what happened to what he was originally. Then there was Kakashi's suspicious glares. You didn't need an eye to feel those stares.

"How did you know about Orochimaru?" Kakashi had held her back on the first day of training.

"Did you feel like an idiot?" I ask cheekaly, which I did not feel.

"Yes I did. But also it was so over colluded I doubt anyone would get it."

"Well." I say defensively. "I couldn't just say it. You wouldn't have believed me!" 'and put me in the nuthouse."

"But I would have put it under consideration. And been more prepared for protecting Sasuke." I opened and closed my mouth like a fish. I had nothing to say to that.

"Stupid geniuses."

"That's an oxymoron." I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved. "Bye sensei, don't forget to sleep."

I stand at the top of the stands. I didn't have to be close to the match. I already knew what was going to happen, after all I saw it before. I was closer to where the hokage was however.

'It's time to change things. Last time Naruto lost his grandfather, this time I will save the old man. And if I can capture Orochimaru.'

I stood there. Half attention on the fight, and the rest on the hokage. I flushed with pride for my brother when he won. I was definitely not trying to hold back tears. The other fights flew by for me. I felt the wall blow out as Kakashi and Sasuke walked through. I chuckled. Team 7 always was on the dramatic side.

That fight between Sasuke and Gaara put me on edge. I was worried. Not for Sasuke but for Gaara. I didn't want him to do something he would regret later in his life. Gaara was about to release Shukaku.

Before I knew it, it was time. I felt bodys falling over in the stands. I silently thank Kami for making me an Uzukmaki. I stomped on the ground, and a huge amount of dirt came up the size of a house.i bring my arm parallel to the ground and soot them forward. I needed to get to the roof. I felt the old man go. I finish it quickly so I can save the old man, and maybe get Naruto to carry him back after the fight with Gaara.

Stares form up the roof. I ran up to them collecting the earth as my foot left it. I got to the roof.

"Child get away!" I heard the fourth.

"No! I won't leave! I'm as stupid as my mum and dad, dattabane!" hear the gasp from the old man. I raised my hands above my head, the house sized mound followed the movement. I pushed my hands down. Forcing the earth to flatten and put a line layer of dirt over the roof.

I step forward, and get images in my head. I smirk. I won one battle, now for this war. I saw the old man and one other. "Now i would love to stay and play with you all day. But I have a brother to look after. I change to my water bending stance. Gather the water from the air, my sweat, the fourth's sweat, Orochimaru's sweat. I won't discriminant against sweat.

"Ku ku ku, what an interesting jutsu you have."

"Fuck off!" I didn't want to take any chances. 'I will go all out right away. No playing with him'

I dissipate the water into the air, so it's a fine mist. The mist moved to orochimaru. "What are you planning-" he never finished. My hands clenched. And a glacier surrounded orochimaru. quickly rolled the dirt around the ice, and hardened it.

My arms flop to my sides exhausted. "He's all yours old man." my voice sounded so old even to me.

"Child, how did you do that? And why?" I draw myself up.

"I'm the avatar. I keep the order between the spirit and humans. Orochimaru was disrupting that balance. He was my resonance ability. Now there's a spirit and a boy I need to look after."

Jump off the roof. And that was the second I realized I couldn't see where the ground was. 'Well that was smart of me.' I take a deep breath. 'There's a first time for everything. I just wish it wasn't when I was going to die.'

I push my breath out, and a burst of flame comes out of my mouth. I slowand i alited to the ground. "Thank you Kami!" I yell as loud as I can, and set out to where Gaara, Gamabunta, and Naruto was.

As I got closer, I felt Gaara in the Shukaku's form fall. I felt pieces of the form fall onto the ground along with two bodys. 'Gaara!' I increased my pace.

When I got to them. I hesitate for a moment, but then I go to Naruto. Felt for his neck, then his pulse. Then I went to check on gaara.

"Do you think this is what mother ment?" I hear his ruff voice. I thought for a moment then I reached out my hand. It patted the air a couple of times, before I felt his hair. I used it as a reference point. I eventually put my hand on his cheek.

"Depends," I say softly. "What are you referring to?"

"Naruto is so strong, and he said he was strong because he had his friends to fight for." his voice was so broken. I couldn't help it. I broke down and cried. Fat tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Yes, I was told what your mom said to you. And yeah I believe that it is our friends that make us strong." 'Gaara, why would anyone do this to you. To any child?' 

"Why are you crying?"

I try to do the Uzumaki smile that all my people are known for. "Because, I want to be your friend. And if you were treated as badly as my brother then i can say you probably don't have many."

"I have Razu. Do you think she's my friend?" I nod.

"I know her. The answer is yes. And that makes me your third friend. First Razu, then Naru, now me. You have three friends now! Isn't that great?"

I feel him nod. "Yes that is nice."

"You and your siblings should stay in the village for at least a week. So you can recover." he agreed. "I know you're there Razu I know you're there. I hear her laugh.

"Guilty! I just didn't want to stop that moment. I think I just made a ship." I blush.

"Well you get your twin, and i'll get mine." i say hurriedly.

"Aren't you so cute! You are so easy to mess with." We had friendly banter all the way back to the village. I sigh, the first time in the longest time, in contentment. I had my family with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 27.7K 38
Sato Sayaka, age thirteen, is assigned to learn the Rasengan from Namikaze Minato, the sensei of Nohara Rin, Uchiha Obito, and Hatake Kakashi. Obito...
574K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
3.3K 96 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
46.8K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...