Coming home (Larry Stylingson)

By HareehLoueehh

When Louis leaves he doesn't expect himself to ever go back, we didn't he could ever face seeing Harry's face... More

Authors Note
Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This is not a chapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character Ask!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Brie & Mazy
Thing Meh Bob
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

446 7 0
By HareehLoueehh

Louis's POV- 

All I could remember was running until my legs wouldn't anymore. Fortunately this wasn't until we were in the car heading to the hospital. Niall was in his car and me and Liam were in a cab. The driver didn't ask any questions when the two famous boys practically yelled at him to take them to the hospital as fast as he could possible go. Although he did give them a weird look when a very panicked Louis told him that if the cops started following them just keep going. But they're famous title helped in this situation, as the driver just started the car and speed of in the direction of the hospital. 

By the time we reached the hospital I was pretty much pulling my hair out. I basically ran into the waiting room to see, Anne, Gemma and Brie already standing in the room. I went over to Anne and gave her a quick hug. She realised it was me and pulled me in again. 

"Louis, we haven't seen you in ages, what brings you back to town?" She asked wonderingly.

"I, um, I had a break." I managed to choke out. 

"Oh yea? Where do you work?" Did she not know why I left? I wondered. 

"Oh, um, some singing company in London." I answered vaguely. 

"Oh really, that's great." Anne said. I saw Gemma giving me a knowing look. She knew who I was. I was surprised Harry hadn't said anything about my famous title when I blew up. But at the same time this was Harry Styles we're talking about, the kid I broke the heart of, I didn't expect him to go around boasting about me. 

"Do you know anything about Harry yet?" I asked concerned, Gemma slung her arm around her mother at my question. 

"We don't know much, but the doctors said that he might not wake up for another few hours or even a few days, but they said that eventually he would. He's also got a broken arm and some cuts and bruises but he's mostly fine." Gemma said so that her worried mother wouldn't have to. I quickly noticed that Brie was now sitting down on one of the chairs, her eyebrows furrowed on her phone, I assumed she was texting someone because of the typing sounds coming from her phone. She looked extremely stressed, like unhealthy stressed, way more stressed than anyone else in the room. 

"Brielle? Are you alright, you don't look so good." I asked.

"Don't call me that, I don't like that name." She said not even looking up or answering my question. 

"Alright, but what's up, sorry but you look awful." Liam punched me on the arm and I couldn't hide my smile. 

"I, um, yea, I'm fine." She said still not looking up. All of a sudden her eyes widened and she stood up abruptly. "I've got to, if Haz wakes up, tell him I said get better soon." Before any of us could protest or ask questions she was gone.

"That was weird" Gemma spoke up.

"Yea" I agreed. 

"Why don't you kids get some rest?" We all came to the decision that we would all stay but take turns sleeping. Liam offered to take the first shift, seeing as he was gonna head home soon, and it was only fair that the ones staying should get the most sleep. As much as Anne protested, Liam got his way and the rest of us settled into the waiting room chairs getting ready for the rough night ahead. 

Brie's POV-

When I got the text I knew I had to get out of there. If he was back in town I knew I had to keep my distance from the people I cared about so I didn't risk they're safety. I knew I couldn't live with myself if he got his hands on another one of my friends. I already felt guilty enough about what happened 2 years ago, and that was when I closed myself of to the world, one of the only people I talked to was Harry. When I met him I knew it was risky but I did it anyway. They warned me to not talk to anyone but I pleaded enough for them to let me talk to him. They of course didn't know about all of these knew people, (by new people I mean, Liam and Louis). But after what nearly happened with Harry I knew I couldn't go back into my shell. But still wasn't going to try and make any new friends. I knew knowing them was a risk, being friends with them even more, but being around then was the worst of it all. 

I got outside and my breath caught in my throat, standing right in front of me was the one and only QX, my eyes widened and one of his men grabbed my arm pulling me towards their car. Fuck, I'm not getting out of it this time. 

"Long time no see." QX's deep voice rang out. "You know the drill, stay quiet." He whispered in my ear, causing my whole body to shiver.

Liam's POV-

I knew something was up when Brie left, so when we decided to take shifts sleeping and staying awake, I instantly volunteered. Knowing I had to follow the mysterious girl. I excused myself to the bathroom, moments after the others settled down. I practically ran out of the hospital only to come outside to find Brie standing looking reasonably calm from the back, with one man holding her by her arm and another whispering something in her ear. I saw them start dragging her to their car and that's when it clicked in my head, I needed to do something, and fast. I ran up to them and pulled the man, who looked about my age, 's arm off her, and yelled.

"Get the fuck off her!" Brie turned to me and for the first time I saw the fear in her eyes, she looked absolutely terrified. But to my surprise she calmly spoke.

"It's okay Li, go back inside, I'm okay." The other man grabbed her arm again and pulled her towards the black SUV parked on the sidewalk. I grabbed her other arm pulling her back towards me.

"LIAM GO! NOW!" She yelled. "Don't worry about me, you need to go, now! And do not tell anyone, please, or it will be me that's gets hurt" She pleaded, giving me one last glance before turning back to the men dragging her away. She climbed into the car after the man let go of her. Why didn't she run? Why couldn't she let me help her? Questions like this raked my mind as the car drove away. 

Once the car was gone I ran straight inside. I ran back into the waiting room and woke Louis.

"What do you want?" He groggy voice questioned. "Is it already my shift?" He asked.

"No, I need to tell you something!" I was about to tell him about what happened, but then Brie's words replayed in my mind, "or it will be me that gets hurt" what did she mean? 

"Yea? I'm listening." Louis said.

"Actually, it doesn't matter, go back to sleep." I said. Louis only shrugged and curled back into the chair. I had to tell someone! UGH! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO! Tell and risk Brie getting hurt? ugh. why did it have to be me. No, that was selfish, Brie was in trouble, why am I complaining. Is it just me or was the room getting really hot? 

I was shattered from my thoughts when a middle aged doctor came into the room. 

"Not to disturb you, but may I please speak to the mother of Mr Harry Styles?" Liam turned to Anne and shook her shoulders lightly, she stirred in her sleep and then her eyes slowly fluttered open. She realised their company and got up out of her chair.

"You must be Anne Twist?" The doctor said, and she nodded eagerly. 'We have some news on your son Harry Styles. He's woken up, but still quite in a daze, if you want to can come see him, but only two of you." He said gesturing to the other two sleeping figures. 

"Oh, wow, that's wonderful, thank you so much!" She was so happy I thought she might kiss the doctor. She looked at me and I just looked down at the floor. 

"I'll wake Gemma?" I asked?

"Yes, thank you darling, um, what about Louis? What will we do with him?"

"I'll wake him up too, tell him whats up and then I think I might take him home. Is that alright with you?' I said looking up to look at her.

"Alright, drive safe love, we'll tell Harry Louis said hi." They both walked over and woke the other two sleeping figures. They went they're separate  ways despite Louis protests. 

"Come on, we're going home, before someone recognises us, and we need our own hospital." I knew I had a point, we didn't want to get mobbed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the door.

"This late at night, theres not gonna be anyone around us to mob us." Louis protested, pulling back from me, I was stronger though and just picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. 

"HELP! PUT ME DOWN! THIS IS KIDNAPPING! HELP ME!" He yelled.

"Shut up Lou." And he did. 

Harry's POV-

I woke up in an unknown room and I panicked. I noticed the medical equipment and relaxed a little. I was in the hospital. I didn't know why. I saw the doctor come around the hall coming towards me. Hopefully he would tell me why I was here. I came into the room and looked shocked that I was awake. Not a good sign. 

"Mr Harry Styles. Your awake. Good." He said. "Would you like to see your family?" He asked, I nodded. I wondered who was here to see me. He disappeared and a few minutes came back with Gemma and my Mum. No Louis. Oh Harry shut up. Be grateful you have anyone.

"Hey guys, mind telling me what happened?" I asked politely.

"Well the doctor told us you were in a pretty bad car accident, you hit your head pretty badly, and the doctors thought you might not wake up for a few days. But you proved us all wrong." My Mum said kissing me on the forehead. 

"Did anyone else come?" I tried to ask, not wanting to sound to disappointed with the lack of visitors. 

"Brie was here, but she had to go, so was Louis, and his friend Liam. Niall was coming but we don't know what happened to him." Mum said.

"Probably decided to get food on the way and then got distracted." Gemma laughed. 

"Probably" I added. I enjoyed the company of my family but little did they know the smile plastered on his face was from the fact Louis had come to see him. But they didn't need to know that. But who was Liam? He hadn't mentioned anyone named Liam when they talked. Oh no, he was officially jealous. Great.

Authors Note- Thanks for reading this chapter of Coming home. This was not how I expected to be going with this story but we're going there now, so have fun :)
Love ya :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 116 52
A devastating event sends shockwaves through Louis' life and he finds himself seeking comfort elsewhere. Will his mental health push him away from ev...
37.6K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...
117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...
6.1K 108 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...