Kingdom Hearts Fallen Guardia...

By PokemonTMNTSilver

This story is about Makaylyn during her adventure, along with her friends. This takes places in Birth By Slee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 3

119 2 0
By PokemonTMNTSilver

Land Of Departure

Third p.o.v

It was a quite world in the Land Of Departure late at night, everyone is asleep well not everyone. There was a boy who doesn't really know about his past, he was quite at first when he arrived in this world but soon after weeks he was much better. He was speaking, showed emotions, and used a keyblade. This boy was named Ventus he was train to be a Keyblade Master just like his friends Terra, Aqua, and Makaylyn. Soon tomorrow both Terra and Aqua will have their final exams while both Makaylyn and Ventus needs a bit more time before their final exams will come. Ventus obviously wished Terra and Aqua a good luck, Makaylyn of course knew that Aqua and Terra are ready to become keyblade Master.

The Blonde Boy was laying in his bed looking up at the ceiling of his room, he sighed to himself. Ventus decided to sit up and looked out of his window and gasp. There was a Meteor Shower tonight. He put his hand on the glass window "A Meteor Shower!!!" he said excitedly. His blue eyes was filled of excitement, Ventus rushed out of his room.

Ventus was running in the hallway of his room but he run pass his friends room well except for one. He stopped and smiled 'Maybe Makaylyn would like to join me' he thought. He walked into her room and shake her lightly. "Makaylyn wake up" he said softly. Her teal eyes opened and looked at Ventus "Ventus? Wh-What time is it?" The Blonde Boy didn't answered her question but said "Let's go outside there's-" before he continued Makaylyn said "We already watched the stars tonight" she rubbed her eye "No, not that. There's Meteor Shower outside!" Makaylyn already knew that Ventus wants Makaylyn to join him but she could never say no to her crush. Yes Makaylyn did developed a crush on Ventus when he was starting to show himself. Aqua already knew about Makaylyn crush, she promised her to not tell Ventus about this as long as Makaylyn didn't tell Aqua her feelings toward Terra.

"Please Makaylyn" Ventus words made Makaylyn sighed and smiled "Alright but let me get ready" she said as she got off her bed. Ventus nodded and left the room. Soon Makaylyn got herself ready and walked out of her room. "Ready?" he asked her, she nodded. Ventus had a smiled on his face, he grabbed Makaylyn hand and rushed out of the hallways which leads to outside.

When they were outside they couldn't see much of the Meteor Shower. "I can't see much from here, can you?" Makaylyn shook her head no. "Hmmm, let's go where we always watched the stars, maybe we can see them from there" Ventus suggest. He rushed while still holding onto Makaylyn hand.

When they arrived the place to see the stars, they saw the Meteor Shower perfectly. They both sat down on the grass and watched the Meteor Shower. "Wow..." said Ventus, this brought to Makaylyn attention when they watched the stars together sure he didn't speak or said a word but she can tell it was amazing to him. Ventus then lay down while watching the Meteor Shower. "Why does this seem so familiar?" he whisper but Makaylyn heard it. "You know that you are going to fall asleep again" "No-" he yawned "I'm not". His blue eyes started to closed while looking up the sky, to his wonder he doesn't really know why these seem so familiar to him.

Soon Ventus opened his eyes to see that the Meter Shower were done he decided to laying on the grass again but someone was looking down at him. "Whoa!!!" he shouted in surprised while he stop laying on the grass. Aqua was smiling at him she laughed a bit. "Gimme a break Aqua" he said "Ven, you hopeless sleepy head. You know you should at least brought a blanket" she said "But- Did I dream that place up? It really felt like I'd been there before...looking up at the stars..." he asked himself. Aqua rubbed his hair and said 'Cept you've always lived here with us" "Yeah..." Ventus formed a smiled on his face "I know". He looked around and saw that there was no Makaylyn around. "where's Makaylyn?" "Last I saw her she was getting a blanket for you" Something appeared on Ventus cheek. He then started to walked on the edge of the grass, Aqua followed him. They both sat down.

"Hey, Aqua" said Ventus she turned to face him "Hm?" "Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where the light comes from?" Aqua thought about and then replied "Hmm...Well, they say-" before she could finished a new voice said "That every star up there is another world" They both looked at their friends Terra and Maykaylyn holding a blanket. "Terra" said Aqua "Yep, hard to believe there are so many worlds out there besides our own. The Light is their heart, and it's shining down on us like a million lanterns" Ventus got confused on what Terra just said "What? I don't get it?" "In other words, they're just like you Ven" Ventus got up from his seat and walked towards Terra "What does THAT mean?" "You'll find out someday, I'm sure"

"I wanna know now"

"Your too young to know" said Terra

"Makaylyn helped me out here" said the blonde boy, "Um I rather not" she said. Ventus turned his head back to Terra "quit treating me like a kid" Aqua then laughed a bit, Terra notice it and asked "Hey, what are you laughing at?" "I can't help it. You two would make the weirdest brothers" Makaylyn laughed a bit. "You too" said Ventus "She is right through" she replied. Then everyone started to laughed.

After some time the friends all sat down on the edge of the grass looking up at the stars. Then Aqua remember something "Oh yeah" she stand up "Terra, you and I have our Mark Of Mastery Exam tomorrow" she pulled out something. 4 charms. "I made us a good luck charms" she toss a orange one to Terra, a navy blue for Makaylyn, "Woah" said Ventus "Here" said Aqua as she toss a green one to him. He caught it and looked at it then to Aqua "I get one too?" "Of course. One for each of us" said Aqua. They all put their charms together. "Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shape fruit...and the fruit represents an unbreakable connection" Aqua looked down at her blue charm "so as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it nothing can ever drive you apart, you'll always find your way back to each other. Technically, I think you're supposed to make them with seashell but I did the best with what I had" She explained to her friends. Makaylyn looked down at her charm that Aqua made for her "They turned out amazing Aqua with and without a seashell" Aqua smiled "Oy, sometimes you are such a girl" said Terra "Hey, what do you mean, sometimes?" Ventus looked down at his lucky charm "So this isn't a real good luck charm?" Makaylyn place her hand on his charm "Our friendship is our lucky charm, just like the star to guide us home" Ventus smiled at her "Well, that's yet to be seen. But I did work a little magic on it" said Aqua "Really? What?" said Ventus "An unbreakable connection" she held up her blue charms to the sky, soon everyone put their charms to the sky.

"Well, tomorrow's the exam. Anybody wanna spar?" Terra ask. Ventus takes out his keyblade "I can take ya!" Every time Ventus tried to land a hit on Terra, he always block his attack with his own keyblade. "Quit going easy on me. You're not gonna win unless you stay on the offensive" said Ventus. Terra did some attacks on Ventus, he did finished him but Aqua and Maykaylyn walked into the fight. "Well, that works fine if you're fighting one on one but you need to know how to handle a crowd, too" Ventus and Terra set away between the fight of the girls. Aqua also finished Makaylyn, the fight was done. Both Terra and Aqua were ready for their Mark Of Mastery Exam for tomorrow. Makaylyn was catching her breath "You and Terra are ready for the exam for tomorrow" "Okay, let's wrap this up" said Terra. "He's right, we should head back now" said Aqua putting her keyblade away. Terra, Aqua and Makaylyn started to head back but Makaylyn turned her head and saw Ventus not coming. She walked up to him "Hey, we are heading back now" Ventus got out of his thoughts "Right, tomorrow is going to be special" he said.

"Hey you lovebirds you coming" Shouted Terra

Both Ventus and Makaylyn had a blushed on their face. The two of them catch up with them. While they were walking back Aqua was holding her charm and looked up at the sky. 'Together...always' she thought

'That would be the last we ever spent beneath the same stars'

The Next Day

It was the day that both Terra and Aqua are taking their Mark Of Mastery Exam. Makaylyn and Ventus were watching the side to see their friends in action and hope that both of them would pass to be Master. Ventus saw that Master Xehanort was staring at him, he didn't know why, he looked down a bit until he heard Makaylyn voice "Ventus it's starting" they both saw Master Eraqus walking down, they both stood tall for their Master and waited for what he was about to say. "Today you will be examined for the Mark Of Mastery" he announced "Not one but two of the Keyblade's chosen stand here as candidates...but this is neither a competition nor a battle for supremacy-not a test of wills, but a test of heart both of you may prevail, or neither but I am sure our guest Master Xehanort...did not travel all this way to see our youngest prospects in years fall short of the Mark. I trust you are ready" 'Yes" both Terra and Aqua said to their Master. Their Master pulled out his Keyblade "Then let the examination begin" he made a orb of light but which everyone didn't know that someone was planning something.

There was now darkness that used be light orb around them. Everyone was in shock about this, was this part of the Exam? But either way Terra and Aqua had to do their Exam. Then two darkness orb was coming close to Ventus and Makaylyn. "Ven! Makayleyn!" they shouted for their friends. Luckily the two of them were able to finished off the orbs "Don't worry about us, you two focus on the exam!" he said "But you two are in danger here! Go wait in your rooms" said Aqua. The orbs were now surrounding Terra and Aqua. "No way! I've been looking forward to this! seeing you two become Masters, I'm not gonna miss it now!" Ventus said. Makaylyn finished another darkness orb "He rights! Don't worried about us, we can handle this!". Both Ventus and Makaylyn were fighting along side each other making sure that both of them won't hurt them. "They can take care of themselves, they have been out there training just as hard as us" said Terra. Aqua knew that he was right, both of the young keybladers were training along side both Terra and Aqua. "Stay sharp you two!!" she said. All of them worked together to defeat the darkness orb that came out of no where.

Soon they defeat all of them, "That was unexpected' said their Master. Ventus and Makaylyn moved away and went back their spots before the orbs arrived. "But one must keep a still heart even in the most trying of circumstance. It was an excellent test, one I chose to let unfold. Which brings us to your next trial"

Terra and Aqua walked towards each other "Now, Terra and Aqua, the two of you will face each other in combat. Remember, there are no winners only truths, for when equal powers clash, their normal is revealed" Both Terra and Aqua had their Keyblades ready and waited for their Master to say the words. "Begin!!!" he announced. Terra and Aqua ran towards each other, both of their weapons clash with each other, Aqua backed away and attack again but Terra manged to block her attacks. They clashed their keyblades one after another, they skillfully dodge each of their attacks, bit of times they almost got their opponents, they were in a equal match. Ventus and Makaylyn knew that they are both gonna be Keyblade Master together but not only that was happening Makaylyn knew that after the Exam is over Aqua is gonna confess her feeling towards Terra, she hope that he feels that same way as Aqua feels for Terra. Before Makaylyn thought of anything all of a sudden Terra started to used dark magic but he couldn't used his dark magic on Aqua, so he stopped his darkness and blocked Aqua attacked.

From afar where the Master were siting, Master Xehanort had a smiled on his face, Makaylyn looked over the Master and see what they saw but she saw the smiled. 'Something isn't right' she thought.

After some time of the fight between Terra and Aqua ended by their Master. They both stood tall and waited for their Master to speak "We have deliberated and reached a decision. Terra, Aqua, you both performed commendably however, only Aqua has shown the Mark Of Mastery" said Eraqus. All of them had a shock expression on their face Ventus and Makaylyn turned to looked at each other knowing that Terra didn't pass. Aqua turned her head to Terra and saw a sad and shocking expression. "Terra, you failed to keep the darkness within you sufficiently in check but there is always next time. That is all" Eraqus then looked at the new Keyblade Master Aqua "Aqua, as our newest Keyblade Master, you are entitled to certain knowledge please wait here for further instruction" With that both Master walked away. Aqua was grab Terra hand "Hey..." then both Makaylyn and Ventus rushed towards between the two. "Terra, I'm sorry" said Ventus looking down. Terra didn't say a word but whispered "The darkness...where did it come from?" he then walked away. "Terra wait" said Makaylyn catching up to him, he turned to see her "Makaylyn please...I'd need to be alone" Makaylyn wanted to comfort Terra but she nodded and let him be. They all watched Terra walked away.

Later Master Xehanort walked towards a boy that was wearing a mask "What do you make Ventus?" he ask "He ain't gonna cut it, somebody gotta break that loser in" replied the boy "Not here, you won't. I have keep up appearances" "I know that, he just needs a little incentive to leave home" said the mysterious boy. Both Xehanort and the boy that was wearing the masked walked down the stairs without nobody noticing them.

Later Makaylyn was walking down the hall 'Maybe it's best if I go see Terra' she thought, even though Terra said to her he wants to be alone. She continued to go down the hallway until a voice stops her.

"Where do you think your going?"

She turned around and saw a boy but she couldn't see his face due to his mask that he is wearing. "Wh-Who are you? How did you get in here?" she asked. The boy started to walked towards Makaylyn "I have my ways" Makaylyn then got into her fighting stand while summoning her keyblade. "Whoa there I'm not gonna harm you, I just wanna talk" Makaylyn knew he must be smirking underneath his mask. "You know why did your Master let you stay here? Didn't you failed to protect your home" she gasp 'how did he know?' she held her keyblade tightly. "Why did your beloved elder decided to chose someone like you? If she hasn't choose you your world could've been saved by a different guardian" Makaylyn soon have enough how what he is saying towards her. "Be quite!!!" she shouted and rushed to the boy and hit him but he blocked it with his own keyblade. "This should be fun"

Later Aqua was in a room with Master Eraqus of course she was worried for Terra. She was gonna confess her feeling towards him once it was all over. Maybe she could when Eraqus is done talking to her. "...and insomuch as you are now Keyblade Master, you must always be conscious of-" before he could finished what he was going to say a bell interrupted him. They both saw something glowing behind the throne that the Master sit at. "What is that?" said Eraqus and took a closer look. Aqua soon saw Terra rushed next to her "What happened?" "I don't know?" she replied "Why isn't Ven and Makaylyn here?"

"Very well then, I will send my pupils to investigate" said Eraqus. It sound like he was talking to someone "Yes, I understand. Farewell" Terra and Aqua stand up straight for their Master "That was my dear old friend Yen Sid. As you know, he is a Master no more...but he still keeps a close eye on the tides of light and darkness. His counsel serves as signposts on the road we wielders of the Keyblade must walk all the more reason, then, for concern for he tells me the Princesses of Heart are in danger not only the forces of darkness, as you may assume...but also from a new threat one that feeds on negativity. Fledgling emotions that have taken monster form Yen Sid calls them Unversed. As wielders of the keyblade, you are tasked with striking down any who upset the balance of light and darkness. The Unversed are no exception I tried to pass this new on to Master Xehanort, but my repeated attempts to reach him have failed I doubt there is any connections, and yet...This troubles me." "Master Xehanort is gone?" said Terra. Eraqus nodded and continued "So here we are. I need you two to get this situation under control. Eliminate the Unversed, and find Master Xehanort. I have unlocks the Lanes Between, you may use these forbidden pathways to travel between this world and countless others. The darkness looms closer than usual within these spaces, but your armor will protect you. Lastly remember that order must kept. You cannot tell anyone there are other worlds. Now go, and fulfill your duty." "Yes, Master" they both said. Terra was the first one to leave but Eraqus stops him "Terra. Consider this an opportunity. A second chance for you to change my mind" "What?' Terra said confused "You must know, I care for you like my own son. If I could have my way I would name you Master in a second. But, how can I, when you are so obsessed with power? Terra, you mustn't be afraid of losing. Fear lead to obsession with power, and obsession beckons the darkness." Eraqus put a hand on Terra shoulder "You must never forget" Terra bow "Thank you Master. I swear...I will not fail you again" Terra then left, Aqua looked worried for him. "Master, I'd best be on my way" she walked away but her Master stops her "Wait Aqua, before you depart, I have one other. Well call it request, of the utmost priority." She turned and face her Master "Yes?" " I told Terra this could be his second chance to show the Mark Of Mastery...and I meant it. However that flicker of darkness he displayed during the examinations I can sense it runs very deep. If he were to-If those powers were to prove too much for him to handle, I want you to bring him back at once." Aqua looked down "It's for his own good. I could not bare to lose any of you to the darkness." She looked at her face and said "Of course. I would never let that happen. I promise you I will bring Terra back. Only this time, you'll see he has what it takes to be a Master." Aqua walked out but whispered "He's not weak as you think"

Ventus was in his room playing a wooden Keyblade that Terra made and gave him. He then heard the bell rings and rushed out of his room but stops when heard some fighting and shouting. To his curiosity he rushed over to the fight. Ventus eyes widen when he saw Makaylyn in a bad shape with a mask boy hurting her. "Makaylyn!!!" he shouted

Makaylyn fell on the floor, she was injured. She was about to get up but a keyblade was put up against her "I wouldn't move if I was you" he said. Her Keyblade wasn't far but if she moves who knows what this boy can do to her. "Makaylyn!!!" a shouted voice appeared. Both of them saw Ventus running towards them. She gave him a weak smiled. "Perfect timing" said the masked boy "Let Makaylyn go!!!" said Ventus pulling out his keyblade. "Or what? What are you gonna do?' he asked Ventus. The boy opened a dark portal, while he was distracted Makaylyn teach for her keyblade but the boy grabbed her. "What are you going to her!?" Ventus shouted while running towards them. The boy stops him "I wouldn't do that if I were you, wouldn't want anything happened to her" he said "What do you even want?" asked Ventus "You better hurry Ventus, make a decision Makaylyn or Terra?" "What are you talking about?" The Boy laughed "Once Terra is gone he won't be the same person" "And Maykaylyn?" The boy looked at Makaylyn then Ventus "This" he threw Makaylyn into the dark portal. Ventus blue eyes widen "Makaylyn!!!" Her teal eyes saw how Ventus was mixed with shocked, angry, and worried. 'Where am I going?' she thought. She hoped that her friends will find her and know where she at but what she didn't know that she was in a different world.

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belongs to me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 135 14
Frozen and Kingdom Hearts Xover. This is the story of two young sisters, Aqua and Piri. They were very close until Aqua struck Piri's head with her i...
13.1K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
10.8K 313 29
Sora and his companions have been asleep for about a year, regaining their memories. When Sora awakens, he eventually arrives in Twilight Town, the...
4.9K 178 41
Hikari has no idea which world is real, she meets so many new people along her journey to discover who she truly is. Through time and darkness, she t...