Their precious one

By bts07018

y/n is a sweet, loving , kind girl. she loves kpop alot. recently she moved to seoul for work. one day she go... More

Authors note!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 6

796 29 0
By bts07018

I was so shocked by hearing that stuff that I didn't even realize that one of them is coming to my direction. 

I sill didn't budge until he shook me and bringing me back to my senses. I was looking at him in shock and fear but I try to show no emotion on my face. I kept straight face and he starts talking.

"hey beautiful, what are you doing here..?" he asked me smirking.

"N-Nothing I-I was just pass-passing by" shit i shuttered 

"Ohh really , I don't think so"he said looking straight in my eyes."Okey. tell me what you heard?"

I felt cold sweat on my forehead but I have leave from here in any how.

"I didn't hear anything ,I swear "I said but I guess he didn't convinced.

"Playing hard to get huh" with that he pushed me to the wall and I panicked."Look here Princess,I don't give any shit if I need to kill you right here, so get this in your mind and tell me what you heard" 

My mind went blank I can't even think about anything till again he spoke.

"So you are not going to answer huh " and with that he starts to choke me "TELL ME WHAT YOU HEARD BITCH" his grip around my neck was getting stronger I started breathing heavily. My eyes rolls back. I started to hit him with my small fist but he was way to stronger than me. But I have to do something I can't die like this.I hear noises from out side which means concert is going to starts soon. I get my self together and with my all energy I kicked him between his legs and he groans from the pain.

I feel like his grip loosen around my neck I took the chance and pushed him and started to run.

I run for my life. I run for the one I love to most.I have to do something with that I started to run as fast as could. I heard footsteps behind me. Maybe that man send his boys after me.I run till I found some staff members I need to tell them. But wait what If they are with them. No I can't take the risk. I have to find someone trustworthy.

I started to find anybody from their crew. I started to look here and there for any help but there was no body. I heard to footsteps getting near me. I started to run again. And I stopped in front Of back stage I guess. I was not sure if it was or not again I hear some foot steps on my left and I hide behind some boxes. And hear a voice which I recognized very easily it was yoongi. I peaked outside from boxes he was there. So I decided to tell him every thing. So I get up from my spot and start to approach him. He was with some staff discussing some thing. I was about to reach him and he turned in opposite direction and started to almost run. Maybe he is going to entry on the stage. I started to run behind him but my legs gave up I couldn't run anymore. 

So I just yell his name with top of my lungs.

"YOONGI-SHII"I yelled and he turned around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.1K 59
There is a girl who considers BTS members as her idol and specially jimin, her dream was that once in her she want to go South Korea so she can watc...
211K 5.7K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
12.3K 439 29
This story is inspired by an ff I saw on tiktok 3 years ago..It's my first work so plz support me armies 😘😪 Introduction to characters.... Y/N (fr...
1K 31 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...