The Hidden Enemy

By sistersbyheart2

As the Winchesters and the girls prepare for the upcoming demon attack, Sam starts to notice that Shela is ac... More

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘’๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐ธ๐“…๐’พ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡

33 3 0
By sistersbyheart2

Meg and Dean had gone for a walk that night as they held hands, the two had been walking for a while and stopped by a lake and looked out at the calming waters. Though along the way, Dean had been trying his best to keep from falling over. He kept seeing double and wasn't sure what had been happening. He looked over at Meg who had been looking out at the water.

"Are you okay Shela?" Dean questioned.

"I'm fine, Sam just doesn't like to share you with me," Meg responded as she was so close to having everything in place.

"I don't know what's the deal with that kid," Dean said. "He didn't act like this when we first met," Dean continued. "It's so unusual,"

"Perhaps he is not used to having you be so committed to someone other than him," Meg said, getting closer to him. Dean stayed silent as he turned toward Meg, suddenly he had a sneaking suspicion that Sam might have been right but there was only one way to test that theory out.

"Kristo!" Dean said out loud at the same time Meg's eyes turned black blowing her cover. "What have you done with Shela you black eyed son of a bitch!" Dean backed away he didn't have anything with him to defend himself so he had basically been cornered by the demon.

"You're about to find out lover boy, now kiss me!" Meg demanded as she grabbed him and forcibly kissed him. Dean struggled to break free but he couldn't, the anti-possession sigil had lost its powers, Meg pushed Dean away as he collapsed on the ground. Meg waited until Dean's eyes opened and they had completely blacked out. Meg smirked evilly as her mission had been successful now all she had to do was tear Kristina and Sam apart then the prophecy would cease to exist. Back at the bunker Sam sat on the couch deep in thought, it brought some memories to his first adventure when Kristina got possessed by Azazel and he wasn't sure what to do.

That day was almost two years ago, now here he was in the exact same position the only difference was that Shela had swapped roles with Kristina and Dean was going to be the one swapping places with him when he found out. He wasn't going to give up though, he would be damned if he lost his brother to Meg or his friend. As he continued to work out a plan in his head he heard the sound of wings flapping behind him.

"Sam," says Castiel.

"Cass oh thank goodness, I've never been so happy to see you!" Sam exclaimed once he noticed the angel.

"Likewise," says Castiel. "I heard your thoughts, is everything okay?"

"No everything is a mess, Shela got possessed by Meg, Dean doesn't believe me and he is out there defenseless with a demon." Sam explained and if this situation was any different he would scream for all this to just be a dream.

"Dean is in grave danger," says Castiel. "The anti-possession tattoo has lost its powers, and the necklace that Shela usually wore has been taken," Castiel continued. "As we speak right now, Meg has already worked her powers on Dean, if you don't save either of them soon you won't be able to get them back and the prophecy will be broken,"

"I can't let that happen, I have to find a way to get rid of Meg!" Sam exclaimed. Before Castiel could say anything else, the bunker doors opened.

"We're home!" Dean called out. Castiel turned back to Sam.

"Good luck Sam," Castiel quickly disappeared leaving Sam sitting alone on the couch. Sam could barely breathe as he walked down the stairs so he could talk to Dean. All the color left his face as he saw that Dean was still holding hands with Meg.

"Umm Dean can we..talk in private?" Sam asked.

"Sure Sammy," Dean said enthusiastically, before Dean could make his way over, Meg pulled him close and whispered something in his ear. Dean agreed and pulled his hand away as he made his way over to his brother. "What's up?"

"Um well... I uh.." says Sam.

"What are we doing? Playing charades? Spit it out already," Dean said.

"Meg has possessed Shela!" Sam yelled out.

"Seriously? Are you still on that? I thought we made it clear that I didn't want to hear anymore of this," Dean said chastising Sam. "You know how much this girl means to me don't you? Or are you so jealous that i'm spending more time with her than with you?"

"I am not jealous..that much," Sam admitted.

"Well I'm going to tell you this much Sammy," Dean said. "Shela is the best thing that's happened to me and I don't feel like hearing you complaining about how I haven't spent time with you," he continued. "Besides, you've got a girlfriend yourself!"

"Hey don't bring me into this!" Kristina called out making Dean jump in surprise at her closeness.

"Gees woman, give a warning next time you get that close," Dean said, backing away from Sam and Kristina whilst making his way back over to Shela.

"Dean we need to talk and don't turn your back on me," Kristina said, crossing her arms and giving him a stern look. Dean ignored Kristina and waved his hand at her, once he got back to Shela the two leaned in and kissed each other on the lips.

"Kiss anywhere except in front of me please! I can still lock you in a closet Dean!" Kristina said completely disgusted.

"Ah dude you're kissing a demon," Sam tried to say but his words fell on deaf ears. Meg and Dean pulled away as she turned toward Kristina.

"Now Kristina, don't you know that's rude? I see you and Sam do it all the time, but do I comment? No," Meg said.

"What's the deal with you two anyway?" says Dean. "We're happy without the two of you getting into our business," In response Kristina grabbed his arm and he had to fight not to show the pain on his face.

"Say one more word and you will wish you had never been born," she said to him and dragged Dean to another room. When she finally let go, Dean glared at her with a heated glance.

"You did not have to pull so tight you know," Dean said with a frown. "But fine, you got me here, what do you want?"

"Look I know we've had our differences in the past but you have to listen to me," Kristina said to him.

"Differences?" Says Dean. "I recall very well that when we first met you had been wanting to kill me,"

"I still have the urge to sometimes, but I still consider you a friend," Kristina said to him.

"And do you seriously think that I consider you a friend?" Dean questioned.

"Well the real Dean does, but you're him are you?" She asked, unphased by his words. Upon hearing the sentence Dean tried his best to make a comeback.

"What are you talking about? Of course I'm the real Dean," he said casually.

"Do you think I am stupid?" Kristina asked, getting closer to him and casually stroking her locket. Dean backed away, slowly as he had been aware of Kristina's necklace. "You look nervous Dean, or should I say Raymond?" She spat in his face. Knowing that his cover had been blown Raymond used his telekinetic abilities and pinned Kristina against the wall.

"I gotta hand it to you kid, you're smarter than I give you credit for," Raymond said as he stepped in front of Kristina.

"This is coming from a demon who made out with his own sister?" she taunted.

"Well it was her idea," Raymond said. "To play the part you have to act the part,"

"Eww you creatures are so disgusting!" Kristina sneered.

"Ah so I see," says Raymond as he stepped away from Kristina. "You find us disgusting when you're even worse, your god doesn't exist," While Raymond and Kristina were having a confrontation, Meg had been in the same room as Sam and she grew annoyed with him.

"Samuel," says Meg. "You really have a nasty habit of interfering don't you?"

"So do you Meg," Sam responded. He was inches away from drowning her in holy water.

"You know it would have been so easier if you winchesters didn't make an appearance at Ferrum college," Meg said walking closer to Sam. "My father would have been able to complete his plan had you hunters not stopped by and hooked up with these girls,"

"I see that you're still doing Daddy's dirty work," Sam said.

"I see that you still haven't stopped," Meg said as she quickly tried to attack Sam. Before She could attack Sam, he pulled out a bottle of holy water and sprayed Meg with it. Meg cried out and stepped away. "You can spray me all you want, but soon my brother will hurt your little girlfriend and the prophecy won't come to pass," Sam's eyes widened as he raced to Kristina. Back in the room Raymond was getting ready to inflict pain onto Kristina when Sam burst through the door and sprayed him with holy water. Raymond cried out as he let go of Kristina and raced out the room. He got to Meg where the two had to quickly leave the bunker before Kristina or Sam could chase after them.

"Kristina? Are you okay?" Sam asked.

"I'm fine, but Dean has been possessed by.." Kristina started.

"Meg's brother, I know," Sam responded. "They left the bunker but we have to come up with a plan to lure them back and exorcise the demons," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
466K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...