Lashton one shots ~boyxboy

By twinkylukey

luke+ash one shots More

It don't matter, be combative or be sweet cherry pie
I know your sister turns everyone on
the Light in Your Eyes and the Dark in Your Heart
If Walls Could Talk
When It's Physical, I Can't Keep Track of Days
the One About the Pride Parade
White Lines, Pretty Daddy Gold Skin
Pom-Pom Waving Queen
I Just Wanna Tell You That You're Really...Pretty Girl
The Devils That Burn in Me
Dancing on Empty Wallets
Angel in the Rosewater
Maybe, This Christmas
Moody Blue and Memory Lane
My Baby Wears Shades of Pink
Ashton's Side
Sticky Sweet
Love My Way
Twitch Thot Luke pt. 1
Twitch Thot Luke pt 2
Roses in My Hair
Domesticated Erotica: Luke's Hobby
Dr. Gay Dreamboat Pt. 1
Dr. Gay Dreamboat Pt. 2

Dr. Gay Dreamboat Pt. 3

354 14 6
By twinkylukey

Ashton's house was just as Luke imagined—an absolute palace. There were rose bushes and a nice fence that fit the perimeter perfectly, and the grass looked well-kept and as green as the grass in old sitcoms. Ashton definitely paid someone to tend to his yard, and Luke thought that was the sexiest thing ever. He giggled to himself, imagining little kids running through the yard, while he became the world's first twink housewife. Oh, to be Ashton's wife. 

He had a chance, considering what he had planned.

Underneath the long coat he was wearing, there was a tiny, sexy nurse costume. He figured Ashton would either find him really hot or really stupid. The white dress—if you could call it that—hit the top of his thighs, barely covering his ass. It had a cherry red outline with a little red cross on the chest piece. Luke even wore some red panties and thigh highs, and he kept the set's matching hat folded in his pocket for the big reveal. All he had to do was drop the coat, and with any luck, Ashton would pull Luke into his arms and declare his love for him.

Luke rang the doorbell. He was a little shaky, as Ashton had never invited him on a date—let alone to his house. Had the flirting really been that provocative for Ashton? It certainly was for Luke. Whatever Ashton felt, Luke was going to get to the bottom of it. He had a wedding, family, and life to look forward to. 

Ashton came to the door; Luke internally swooned at the sight of him in his normal clothes. Ashton was wearing black jeans that hugged his thighs and a nice button-down tucked into them. The form-fitting clothing gave Luke so much more to fantasize about, since, the doctor's biceps were on full display. And his thighs were exactly what Luke dreamed about having around his face. 

"Hey, Lu," Ashton used that same voice he did whenever he was talking to children. Luke bit his lip, dying to drop to his knees. 

"Hey, Ash," saying his name almost felt dirty. He was so used to speaking to him only on a professional level—if you could call how they spoke to each other professional.

"Come in. Any reason you're wearing that big coat?" Ashton asked in a teasing tone. Luke blushed.

"Yeah, I'm cold," He shrugged, following Ashton into a spacious, yet cozy living room. The sofa was a pretty shade of burgundy, and the coffee table was neatly organized with coasters and various remote controls. There were even a few vases with fresh flowers scattered throughout the room. But the real treat was the immaculate fireplace decorated with pictures of Ashton and his family. Luke assumed it was Ashton's mum and siblings. It warmed his heart to know that he was already a family man. And he had great taste in interior decorating (so, he definitely wasn't lying about being gay).

"Well, that's odd, considering it's summer in Australia," Ashton laughed. He sat beside Luke, looking into his eyes in that warm fond way. Luke sighed to himself. 

"I'm always cold. No big deal," Luke explained, revealing a bit of his anxiety with his tone, "So, what do you want to do?"

"Other than you?" Ashton smirked. Luke bit his lip, happy to be right because the lingerie would have been difficult to explain. 

"Well, don't you want to offer me something to drink first?" Luke tried to play coy. He didn't know if it was working very well.

"You mean to tell me, you get to continuously torture me in my office with all your little bouncy movements, and your pretty blonde hair, and your ditsy act, and your lollipop stealing, and all that shit, but then you expect me to listen to you? Baby, you are unreal..." But, he stood anyways. He got up and walked to the kitchen to get Luke a glass of water. 

So, it had been working all this time? 

The idea gave Luke an adrenaline rush. He quickly unbuttoned the coat and let it hit the floor. He then put the little nurse's hat on over his golden curls, checking his reflection in a mirror that was hanging on one of the walls. Luke was a hot nurse, and he was going to make a hot doctor his husband if it killed him. 

"My ice machine won't make cubed ice today, so I hope you like cr—woah fuck," Ashton said, letting his jaw drop. Luke watched him set the glass down on one of the coasters, never taking his eyes off of him. 

Luke took an internal deep breath, gaining confidence at the reaction.

"Hi, I'm Lu. I'll be your nurse this evening. Tell me where it hurts?" Luke giggled and sat up on his knees. This caused the dress to rise higher, giving Ashton a peek at the cheeky panties that hugged his bum. 

"You really are a tease," Ashton slowly walked over him, "but you look fucking insane. This is what I imagined when I first hired you..."

He sat beside Luke, gently cupping his cheek and thumbing over the pink flesh. Luke leaned into his touch, tugging him closer by the collar of his shirt. 

"Daddy, why didn't you ever ask me out?" Luke moved to sit in his lap. He played up the whiny, trophy wife act for practice. 

"I was worried because I didn't want to abuse my position as a boss. I was worried that I was coming off as creepy, but then you fucking made it impossible. I seriously thought about firing you just so that I could fuck the attitude out of you or marry you. I don't know. You're so hot. You have no idea what you do to me, do you?" Ashton asked, and Luke could guess, but he wanted to hear it straight from the source. 

Ashton paused, looking at Luke softly. He put Luke's hands over the growing hard-on in his jeans. 

"Every fucking day in the break room. I watch your slutty ass bend over. I think about taking you right there...in one of the rooms...alone. God, look what you do to me," Ashton sighed softly. Luke was mesmerized simply by how big  Ashton's cock felt. His exes always told him that being a slut would get him nowhere, and here he was about to get railed by a hot doctor. 

"Well, I want you," Luke whined, unbuttoning more of the nurse's costume. 

"I want you to, but you deserve to be punished for almost making me lose my medical license," Ashton growled and threw Luke over his lap in an instant, "cause, if you're going to be my little nurse, you need to learn how to behave."

Luke groaned softly and thanked whatever god was listening. 

He felt Ashton bunch up the dress around his lower back, and then, he was met with the warm hands that had touched him similarly only a day before. Ashton fumbled with the lace of Luke's red panties, feeling all over his bum and thighs.

"Are you gonna spank me?" Luke hiccuped, already desperate for any affection. He pressed against Ashton's thigh and arched his back into his hands. 

"Is that alright?" Ashton asked softly, comfortingly. Luke trusted this man with his life. 

"Of course," Luke nodded. 

"Then yeah, and you're gonna count, sweet little nurse. And remember, only good boys get a lollipop..." Ashton warned. All Luke ever wanted in this lifetime was to suck Ashton's cock, so that was music to his ears. He could show his brattier side later, but at that moment, he was focused on behaving. 

A sharp smack shook him out of his thoughts. Luke moaned in bliss, getting euphoric off of the pain.

"One..." Luke said, leveling his breathing to stay focused. 

Each slap left Luke feeling subbier and subbier. It wasn't hard to be obedient when Ashton made him forget his own name. It made him throb in his panties how rough the older man was already. There was no holding back, only hair pulling and degrading words thrown in Luke's direction.

"You're such a horrible nurse. You should be ashamed of yourself, trying to seduce me in a pediatric office!" Ashton tsked and thumbed over one of the handprints that he left on Luke's ass. "You're such a naughty boy, Luke. Making Daddy rock hard at work. Such a fucking slut...are you paying attention?" 

He tugged Luke to his knees by his hair. They had only made it to fifteen spanks, and Luke was ready to be used like a fucktoy. 

"Y-Yes, Daddy," Luke managed to choke out brokenly. He was approaching mindbreak, and all he could think was AshtonAshtonAshtonAshtonBreedMeBreedMe. 

"What's wrong? You're already compliant for Daddy's cock, mm?" Ashton taunted and thumbed over Luke's full lower lip. He slowly opened Luke's mouth, and Luke gasped when Ashton spit in it. He swallowed without even thinking—because he couldn't form a single thought in his vapid head other than baby-making. 

Ashton hit his cheek lightly, "Answer me."

"Y-Yes, Daddy. Y-You mind-broke me. All I want is to be used like a good little nurse," Luke panted. At this point, his cheeks were the same shade of red as his panties. The nurse's hat was starting to fall, and his hair was tussled and messy around his face. There was a small wet patch on his panties, Ashton thumbed over it as Luke spoke. The younger boy leaned into the touch, wanting to drool. 

"Good bunny," Ashton kissed his nose softly. Luke moaned audibly at the petname.

"D-Daddy, can you kiss me?" Luke whimpered, "Pwease, I wanna know what it's like to k-kiss you..."

"If you show me how useful your mouth is, first," Ashton stood up from the couch then. Luke watched with wide eyes when he didn't bother to undress, simply unbuckling his belt and unzipping the zipper on his jeans. He pulled them down just enough to get his cock out, and then Luke didn't care whether or not he saw him naked for awhile. All he wanted was to touch.

He was so much bigger than Luke's himbo brain could have imagined. Looking up at him with eager blue eyes, he looked up for permission to touch. 

"Go ahead, bunny. I know your slutty ass it feening," Ashton pet Luke's hair, fixing the hat to be as symmetrical as it  before fifteen spanks. 

Feening was an understatement. Luke licked up the underside, letting out a moan of relief, and he wasn't even the one receiving any pleasure! He planted kisses up and down the expanse of skin, stopping to stroke Ashton's inner thighs at times to get him riled up. But then, he finally sunk down, taking Ashton all the way down his throat—he didn't have time to mess around. His future depended on the quality of the blow job, so he made sure to gag and tear up whenever Ashton's cock hit the back of his throat. 

"Holy fuck, baby," Ashton tugged at his hair, causing Luke to meet his eyes. Luke whined in response to show he was listening. "You are amazing at that...enjoying it way too much, fuck. You're gonna have to stop soon. I want to fuck you in your little outfit."

Luke pulled off when instructed to do so, and Ashton helped him up before literally sweeping him off his feet and into his arms. Luke gushed. 

"Are we going to your bedroom?" Luke asked cutely. Ashton kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, I want you to be on your hands and knees when I cum in your fat ass," Ashton smirked, squishing at the flesh of the aforementioned bum.

He gently placed Luke down on the floor, brushing the hair from his eyes and giving him the kissed that he promised. Luke melted into a giant puddle. Ashton tasted sweet, and the way that the older man's hands circled his body made him feel like he was on fire. All the tension from the office blew up at once, and the two were tangled together on the doctor's bed. Ashton was clearly experienced with the human body because he made Luke feel good in places that he didn't even know about. 

"Dr. Irwin," Luke moaned. Ashton growled and grabbed Luke's hips, pulling them closer together.

"What, Nurse Luke?" Ashton asked, busy marking Luke's neck with various love bites and hickies. 

"I want you to breed me so bad. I want to have kids with you one day," Luke panted, blushing with embarrassment at the confession. 

"Fuck yes," Ashton slid Luke's panties down his thick thighs, caressing the milky skin and place soft kisses everywhere, "Reach in that drawer and get me the lube, then," he ordered in a soft murmur. 

Luke complied in record time, grabbing the lube and passing it to Ashton. 

Ashton spent his time opening Luke up, and Luke was grateful. All the presumptions he had before were corrected. Ashton was incredible with his hands, and he definitely knew where the male g-spot was. 

"My s-spot!" Luke panted, chest falling up and down rapidly. He grasped the soft sheets in his hands and tossed his head back into a sea of pillows. His nurse's dress was disheveled mess. It wasn't even covering his tummy now. 

He desperately thrashed against Ashton's fingers, silently begging for him to milk his spot. 

"Sorry, my little cumslut. You're gonna have to wait," Ashton pulled his fingers out, leaving Luke empty. The younger boy felt his face heat with a new emotion: frustration. 

That all melted away when Ashton was inside of him, though.

He thought he could imagine how good it would feel to have the doctor inside of him, but he was known to have a smooth brain—and boy was he wrong. 

Ashton fucked him into the mattress, literally. He pounded his boy pussy into next week, while his cheek was pressed up against the sheet. It created a deliciously painful sensation on his skin, and he wanted to become familiar with that feeling. Luke could also feel the drag of his panties, since, Ashton didn't bother taking them off. It made him all sensitive and desperate to cum.

He wanted Ashton to know how he felt. 

"You like f-fucking your nurse, Dr. Irwin?" Luke hiccuped and looked at Ashton over his shoulder. 

"Just the twinky whore ones with big bums," Ashton smacked his bum. Luke squeaked in pleasure. 

"I'm tighter than you imagined, hmm? Well, you're bigger than I ever thought," Luke finished the declaration with a moan. He didn't know where the power came from. Maybe it was because he was desperate for the older man to hit his spot. 

"You'd better shut your whore mouth. Daddy's gonna cum in that pretty boy pussy of yours..." Ashton sighed. Luke whined when he felt him pull at his hair. 

"But that's what I want. I want you to breed me and make me have all your babies. And I want to be your—god, fuck—trophy wife. I want to get fucked by you every night, Dr. Irwin," Luke moaned, throwing his hips back and tightening around Ashton. 

Ashton tossed his head back, and Luke grinned when he felt his thrusts get sloppier and a pleasant warm feeling inside of him. 

"You're so fucking bad. If you're gonna be mine, I'm gonna have to train your ass like a good little wife," Ashton panted, still going inside of Luke to help him cum. Luke thought that was the most romantic thing a man had ever done for him. 

Finally, Ashton hit his spot. It was much better with his cock than with his fingers. Only a few thrusts, and Luke was out of it. His eyes rolled back in his head again, and he stained the red underwear with his cum. He even moaned out like a girl, arching his back all pretty for his new Daddy. 

They laid beside each other, Luke was pleased to be full of cum. 

"Dr. Irwin, you don't know how long I've dreamed of this moment," Luke swooned, hugging Ashton's side.

"I have an idea," Ashton kissed his cheek, helping him out of the nurse's costume gently. 

"You really hired me because I'm hot?" Luke twirled his hair.

"And because I liked you instantly," Ashton rubbed Luke's thighs, "we want similar things in life."

"Does this mean we can be together?" Luke gushed.

"Only if you keep this little nurse's outfit..." Ashton hummed. They both enjoyed the closeness and the serene moment. "And if you stop stealing all the candy from the office. I'll get you your own..."

"Deal," Luke giggled, "as long as it's cherry!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.5K 33
Trinen vanhemmat ovat riidoissa, ja he suunnittelevat jo eroa. Hänen alunperin norjalainen äitinsä varaa jo lentoa Norjaan, kotimaahansa. Trinen äiti...
160K 5.2K 77
Valmis✅ Fanfic kahesta blind channelin jäsenestä. Aleksi + Joel + känniyö = ?
385 103 20
Nuori nainen joutuu jättämään koko elämänsä taakseen ja törmää pian pahoihin vaikeuksiin ajautuneeseen entiseen julkkisihastukseensa Joeliin turhanki...
179K 9.1K 100
Tarina alkaa lukioajoista, kun pojat tutustuvat toisiinsa. Tiivis poikaporukka kokee hyviä ja huonoja hetkiä. He päättävät perustaa bändin ja mukaan...