|๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐” ๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ SWEETCVNT

โœฆ|๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐Ÿฌ|๐‘จ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช ๐‘บ |๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ|๐‘ท ๐‘ณ ๐‘จ ๐’€ ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ ๐‘ป |๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ|๐‘บ ๐’€ ๐‘ต ๐‘ถ ๐‘ท ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ|๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 1๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 2๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 3๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 4๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 5๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น: 6๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 7๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 8๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 9๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 10๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 11๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น| 12๐Ÿฌ

๐Ÿฌ|๐‘ท ๐‘น ๐‘ถ ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ฎ ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฌ |๐Ÿฌ

3.2K 60 36
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ SWEETCVNT

Warning: killing animals, mild obsession

       It's dark and cold outside, this was the night a new baby would be born into the malidori family. Tovi malidori was in an immense amount of pain.

A girl had never been born before. they didn't currently know it was a girl because tovi wanted it to be a secret she didn't know the gender herself.

Yet somehow She had a gut feeling It'd be a girl. This was her last child. After 5 boys she wanted her tubes tied. The first 5 months of her pregnancy she forgot about how much It would hurt.

But around now, she was remembering.

"This is all your fault! I'm never having another child again because of YOU!" Tovi shouted at her husband.

Aaron malidori, the father of the soon-to-be six kids was chill. When the first child was born he'd almost had a heart attack but now he was nonchalant. 

"It's not my fault my wife is beautiful it's your parents fault." he laughed

"Ma'am I'm gonna need you to push, 1, 2, 3."

"AH oh my god, I hate you!" Tovi screamed

The little redhead baby slipped out into the doctor's arms. The doctor quickly rushed to clean the baby. When she came back she announced the gender.

"Congratulations you have a beautiful baby girl." this dr. was a young girl around the age of 29. She delivered The five boys when they were born as well.

Aaron was shocked. He already knew he was gonna have to fight off the boys with a stick once he looked into her big silver eyes. Her cheeks were pink and her small lips were a light shade of baby pink.

Tovi gasped when Sheila placed the small girl into her arms.

"Hello little one, I already have a special name for you and you are amazingly gorgeous. All of your siblings will be so surprised to see a girl." she said softly as she lightly ran her fingers through her daughter's thin baby hair.

"What are you gonna name her?" Aaron said with amusement.

Tovi had a candy obsession. When she and Arron met she was stashing candy in her buggy at the grocery store. So All of her children were named after candy.

There was kit. He was named after kit-kats his mother's first favorite Candy considering he was the firstborn.

Then there were the twin's mike and Ike named after their mother's second favorite candy.

Then there was zero named after his mother's third favorite candy. Then the fourth oldest Heath. was named after his mom's fourth favorite candy bar.

But there was something different about her daughter. She'd inherited the eyes of her great grandfather. Tovi adored her grandfather. So she named her daughter after something she adored.

"I'm gonna name her, candy. Candy malidori." Tovi smiled. Aarons's eyes went wide.

"Woah I thought you would've named her Ruth. But candy fits her"Aaron Smiled.

"I know she's such a little doll. I feel like I just birthed a gorgeous model. She's so adorable." Tovi cooed.

"She is. The boys are gonna flock to her like a sea of birds." Aaron exclaimed.

"They are so, Do you want to hold her honey?" Tovi asked. Aaron took a deep breath and nodded as he walked over to Tovi.

Tovi passed the small baby to him and adjusted Her so she'd be comfortable in his arms.

"Wow! She's even prettier up close."Aaron gasped. Another nurse walked into the room with a bright smile.

"Do You guys want me to invite in the family and friends? They're very eager." She smiled

"Yeah, you can bring them in." tovi sighed. Aaron gave the baby back to tovi And waited by the door knowing they'd rush in.

A few moments later a barrel of kids and adults rushed in to see the baby with big grins and exasperation plastered on their faces.

"So what is it do you know the gender?" Allan exclaimed. He was excited to see his new niece or nephew.

"It's a girl everyone."Aaron smiled.

"YES! I knew I would be a girl when you sent me to go get strawberries instead of pickles." Carrie cheered. She was tovi's best friend. She was the mother of Adriano and sanari malcof.

Adriano stood there with a blank face. He slowly walked over to the baby and looked directly at her. Everyone looked at him wide-eyed.

"This is the first time he's ever been interested enough to go and see the baby." Frank malcof exclaimed.

Adriano tilted his head at her and blinked several times trying to grasp the feeling in his chest.

He wondered if she was a magic baby because he was feeling much better with her as close as she was. He wanted to feel this feeling forever.

"I like her she's pretty." Adriano said with a small smile.

"Did he just smile mom?" Kit exclaimed. Kit was only 9 but he was extremely observant and smart. He noticed that Adriano never smiled not even in school when the girls would coddle him.

But he didn't blame him in that reasoning, he didn't smile when girls would flock to him. Kit hated them because in his words they were "disgusting cretins."

"He did. I think he likes your sister." tovi smiled. Zero rolled his eyes and walked over to Adriano. He was only 6 but that didn't mean he didn't have a backbone.

He turned Adriano around and glared at him.

"You got no chance man. Not my swster. No way hose." Zero pouted with his arms crossed.

"He's already denying the boys." Aaron laughed.

"Yes I do ro, she's pretty and she makes me feel happy." Adriano exclaimed with a dreamy sigh.

"As much as I enjoy the ruckus, zero's right you're not getting anywhere near our sister." kit glared

"Yeah what he said. We are protector knights for the princess." Mike and Ike exclaimed. It kind of crept Heath out. He hated how they always talked at the same time but, he dealt with it.

"I tink we can give him a chwance. He says she makes him ha- ha- happiness." Heath smiled. He was at the mere age of five and didn't think boys were bad for his little sister. He simply thought of it as gaining a new friend.

'Who wouldn't want swister to have frwins' Heath thought. The thought upset him. He didn't want his sister to be lonely.

"Calm down boys. She's just a baby and her freedom is already being cut short." tovi smiled As she looked down at candy.

"Oooo what's her name mama?!" Zero exclaimed with a large smile.

"Her name is candy malidori. We don't have a middle name yet."tovi laughed.

"Can I request something for her middle name Mrs tovi?" Adriano said shyly.

"Of course you can what do you have in mind Adrian?" Tovi smiled. She knew her daughter would end up with him in the future but, he was a bit off. Tovi kinda had a feeling candy would somehow accept that.

"Make her middle name the word dulce. It means sweet in Spanish." He said blankly. He didn't want to show any emotion. It made him seem weak as his father said. Heir always starts early.

"That's perfect. I love that. Add it on her birth certificate Sheila." Aaron smiled. Suddenly Tovi got a big thought, It'd be weird to know that your husband, best friend or boyfriend came up with some part of your name.

"Will do. Mr malidori." Sheila bowed and walked away to make the certificate.

"Dad I don't like her. She thinks she's important." sanari malcof exclaimed. She didn't like the attention the girl was receiving because she'd always been the center of attention.

She hated how everyone kept calling the baby cute when she considered herself cute as well. She thought the baby was ugly compared to herself.

Sanari was cute and She was plain. She had blonde long hair. she was 4 along with a pair of big blue eyes and pale skin.

She looked like her father. Her father wasn't frank. She was the product of one of her mothers one night stands after a big fight.

But she was still considered family. She looked drastically different from frank who had black silky hair and forest green eyes. His son Adriano resembled him a lot when It came to those aspects.

"She's a baby. Of course, she's important." frank scoffed. He thought she must've inherited her real father's disgusting attitude.

She was always jealous of everyone so much to the point where she couldn't appreciate the things she did have and she had so much.

Like when she got good remarks at daycare she'd compare them to Adriano's grades which weren't even in the same category.

She always thought Adriano was a burden and shouldn't have been born. When in fact she was the mistake and Adriano was planned years before he was conceived.

She didn't want Mr and Mrs malidori to have a girl because she knew this would happen.

Even though nobody ever ignored her she felt like they were in this moment but, It was candys moment of appreciation right now. She was just born.

Kit thought sanari was a brat. She didn't do anything but ask for things, eat, and have fits.
He especially didn't like it when he was forced to give up his pink power ranger because she cried for it.

He was already bored in what he called a "god-forsakenly large house" and he just wanted to chill and play by himself. Kit was a brilliant child.

He studied different languages and read about different words in the dictionary for a very long time But when it came to sanari kit already established and showed his boredom for her.

"But, is she more important than me?" sanari whispered.

"she is more important, right now is her moment. Stop being selfish." Carrie exclaimed. Sanari walked over to Adriano folder her arms.

"Stupid ugly baby." she muttered.

"DONT talk about her she's beautiful. You were a very ugly baby. You looked elderly." Adriano teased.

SONG-[Roar- I can't handle change]

Her birthday was today. the same day a different year. She was now four years old. She could talk and walk and she knew how to use the potty as she liked to call it.

"Happy birthday little bear." kit said with a small smile. He felt like she was his daughter the way he was watching her grow up. He wanted to cry but he held it in.

He felt like time was flying right past his face and for some odd reason he couldn't catch it. So he resided on making memories instead. His favorite memory was last year's Mother's Day.

He tried to make their mother breakfast with Candy's help. But they ended up laughing covered in flour. That the most he'd ever laughed.

"Twanks Kitty." she smiled. She had a full set of baby teeth.

"So what do you wanna do today?" zero smiled. All of her brothers were huddled around her bed. They were excited. Their parents were planning a surprise party like they did every year.

There's one thing they noticed about candy. She was very oblivious. Each year she was equally as surprised.

"I wan' you two to do my hair first." She said pointing to the twins. They immediately jumped up and carried her to her the restroom.

"Now sit me down." she demanded. They sat her down on the sink and began to do her hair. She liked when the twins did her hair they always knew how to style it. She had long red hair around now. It was hair to manage on her own. So she needed the boy's help sometimes.

"So who are you ready to see?" Ike smiled.

"I'm essided to see Adri bean." she babbled.

(Translation: I'm excited to see adri bean)

She always wanted to see him. But right before the party, he had killed a couple of small animals.

He didn't kill baby animals he couldn't find it in himself to do it their eyes were just full of innocence and purity. Just like Candy's.

"It's always him," they said in unison.

"Hey stop that I don't wike it." candy pouted.

"We're done." They said together. Candy looked closely at the mirror seeing her hair in two ponytails in the front and the rest of her hair was down. She turned back to them giving them a thumbs up and making grabby hands.

They laughed at her and picked her up to bring her downstairs where her best friend was waiting. As soon as she got downstairs she jumped out of mikes arms.

"ADRI BEAN!" She shouted as she tackled the 11-year-old boy's leg.

"I told you to stop calling me that little angel." Adriano grunted

"But why? Don't you Wike it?" She smiled as she looked up at him with her pretty silver eyes.

He couldn't say no to that face. He couldn't break her heart. he loved making her smile and laugh so of course he was gonna allow her to keep calling him the childish nickname.

"I do like it I guess.." Adriano smiled.

"Good adri bean." she laughed.

"I like your hair!" Adriano commented. Candy gave him a large smile and said a small 'thank you'

"Adriano where are you?" sanari yelled as she pranced into the living room.

"Oh, hi sana!" Candy said. She ran over to sanari and gave her a hug.

"Get off of me brat."sanari snarled and shoved candy away. Sanari wanted to hate candy but she was too cute and sweet. Just like her name. Candy was always kind to sanari no matter how bad she treated her.

Sanari was finding it hard to hate her but she kept it up. She didn't like how cheerful she was about simply being alive. She didn't like candy at all.

Candy was even exited at funerals when their nana passed away when she was asked why she was happy she said "we can celewbrate a nice lady. She was a angel, heaven needed nana jojo more. We shouldn't be selfish." Sanari hated how she wooed everyone around her.

She was more jealous of the fact that candy had long hair like her but hers wasn't as long. candy always thought sanari was beautiful but sanari didn't think so because she kept comparing herself.

Sanari even attempted to cut candys hair. But it grew back longer and it was much healthier than before.

"Oomph. Sana your crazy." candy teased with a large smile. Heath walked over to candy and helped her up dusted off her little skirt and patted her head with a small smile.

"You're such a nice girl candy." Heath smiled.

"A very beautiful one as well. I should know."Adriano muttered to himself. Nobody heard.

*2HRS LATER*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDYCANE!" Her family shouted

Candy gave an overly shocked expression with a loud gasp.

"Wow! This is so nice twanks!"she smiled. Her brothers and 'Best friend' stood behind her shaking their head.

"We're glad you like it candycane." Her mother smiled. Tovi was always a joyful woman expecally when it came to her kids and she was almost as exited little candy who wouldn't even remember this day by the time she was 7.

Fun fact kids don't clearly remember a time when they didn't talk clearly. Some do because of having siblings or bad things happening to them. But they don't remember it ALL.

It's a sad concept because when and if their life goes downhill they'll only remember the bad things that happened. But some are too young to even remember the bad stuff, and candy was apart of that plenty some.

She wasn't gonna remember the events that occurred after her party. But her parents were and it truly broke their hearts.

After the party Adriano had to leave. For a long time he had made sure to come to her party because he's never missed one.

"Hey, candy can I talk to you please?"Adriano asked with a smile. It was fake. He was nearly in tears but he held it together because of his masculinity.

"Yea Ok!" She laughed. She got up from her beanbag and placed another kid in her seat.

"Keep my seat ok fwind?" She asked. the child numbly nodded for his sugar high and energy were crashing down like the twin towers.

She ran over to Adriano and he took her to the front of the house were his parents driver would come and get him. He wanted to say a few things before he left.

"Candy I have something to tell you please don't cry okay?" he said. His voice was cracking a lot because he was trying to convince himself not to cry. But it wasn't working.

"Okay I promise I won't." she giggled

"I'm leaving for a really long time and I just want to tell you that if I ever come back I'm gonna be so exited to see you again.." he said. Tears were streaming down his face and he tried his best to make them go away but they kept falling.

"W-when will you come back. You can't leave were fwinds isn't we?" she asked as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Don't cry I'll be back soon." he smiled. She hugged his leg and he picked her up and snuggled into her small Frame.

"No you won't!" She snapped. She tapped his arm indicating she wanted to be put down and he respected her wishes and put her down.

"Please don't be mad at me little angel." he sighed.

"I won't I just....I don' no. I- wanna go to sleep."she said as she rubbed the tears from her eyes. At least her facepaint was perfect.

"Promise you'll remember me." he said.

"I promise okay!" She said. She walked to the door to see her parents standing at the door. She looked up at them and pushed them out the way so she could go take a nap.

Candy was stubborn. She didn't want anyone to see her cry. Because then she'd be a crybaby she didn't want her friends from school to see her crying either because she'd be teased all year for being a big baby. She didn't even care about her spot being reserved on the beanbag by a small boy.

That same little boy was knocked out on the bean bag. He'd be her best friend by 1st grade. He would alway be there for her. When he woke up nobody was around his parents were late as always.

so he went upstairs and went to the room where he heard sobbing. "Are you okay candy?" he asked.

She looked up at him and pouted with hot tears running down her face. They only got worse when she saw him.

"You're not gonna tell anyone that I was being a crybaby are you?" She cried. He went over and sat next to her and gave her a smile. She chuckled at him because he resembled a jack-o-lantern.

It fit him a lot.

"No I won't tell But what's funny?" he asked.

"I like your face. It's a nice face. I wish I had that face too!" she giggled as he wiped the tears from her face.

"What!? Yours is so cool. You look like the butterfly's in the Bible mama tells me about." he smiled.

"An angel?"she questioned with her head tilted.

"Yeah one of those!" He giggled.

"You're my new friend and soon you'll be my best friend!" She laughed.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨:
This chapter reflected on and gave information about candy birth. Adriano left and candy cried but she gained a new friend.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: 3324
[Edited]

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

13.2K 498 62
โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด โ—— ใ€€ ส/ษด, แด„สœแดษช ส/ษด - ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ - ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ - ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ โ— โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด‹ษชษดษข โ—— ใ€€ แด›แด€แด‡...
145K 3.4K 15
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
My Prey ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ subbyboo

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

13.1K 45 19
The classic enemies to... Something more. The first few chapters will be short I'm sorry but I promise I'll upload as much as possible. โš ๏ธExtreme BDS...
577K 13.1K 59
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...