Moonlight Happiness

By BlazingFoxDragon

Abigail Morgana Potter grew up not knowing love but hatred, yet everything changed in a blink of an eye. With... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Preface

611 10 0
By BlazingFoxDragon

Abigail Morgana Potter was more commonly known as Abby Potter, the Girl who Lived, never once thought that her life would end up like this. She always believed that she was destined to die young and never be able to experience love, happiness, or acceptance.

Abby will never come to regret her horrid childhood or the unlimited number of scars she received from her Uncle - this led her to become the person she was today. Abby will forever be grateful for her godfather and parents; it was because of them that pushed her to find her true destiny of love, hope, and acceptance.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 416 13
"look, I didn't want to fall in love with Percy Jackson." ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก their fates intertwined, but at what cost? OR ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก Andromeda...
Ophelia By R.J.L

Fanfiction

95 12 11
****DISCONTINUED**** A girl who you think you know by her beautiful but intimidating appearance but you really do not at all. She could be the death...
1.8K 39 19
๐™ก๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™ค๐™™. ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต...
768K 23.4K 88
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING "We reached for each other, and I thought of how many nights I had lain awake loving him in silence." -Madeline Miller Book 1...