Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Adrenaline

11.4K 235 17
By Cely-124

Elanoras POV:
"Wow iiiii don't", Lucas stutters out speechless I mean could you blame him I'm speechless as well.My papa is here, I missed him but part of me kinda resents him for not looking for me.

"I'm nervous what if they don't like me ?what if they hate me ?do you think they hate me?Do I think they'll like me I doubt it I have so much on my shoulders ?I hope they like me-, I stuttered out nervously till Lucas cuts me off.

"Seriously Elanora they'll love you ,stop that and if they don't then there missing out on in an incredible person ok so just breathe",Lucas said comforting me beside me .

Right now we're at his house waiting for tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'll reunite with my papa and brothers.Im nervous but mostly hurt because I have a lot of "what if's" running through my head.I hope it's going to be ok.I know I said I wouldn't but I need adrenaline.

"I need to go street racing Lucas come on your coming"

"Fuck yeah let's go"

"And she's back bitches",he quietly whispers to himself .I just shook my head at his statement.

Once we were dressed him in a black shirt,black pants,black shoes ,and a black leather jacket we head downstairs.

I on the other hand have on a black crop top with a leather jacket and some dark jeans.

Not gonna lie we look hot.

"We look fucken bomb",Lucas says while checking him self out in the mirror again.

"We do bitch now let's go", I muttered out while exiting his grey walls.

"Vamanos ya , me estas artando",(lets go your pissing me off)I utter out in Spanish while glancing at his now frown .

"Ughhh mood killer y no me hablea asi puta", (and don't talk to me like that you bitch),

Lucas utters to me while we entered the garage which was filled with many sports cars.

"Fine but we're taking the White Lamborghini SVJ", I say out but Lucas being Lucas decided to cut me off making my ears blow steam of anger.

"Whyyyy—-he whines but when he took a glance at my face which was probably red of anger he hurriedly got the keys from the counter

"Sorry it's your turn to pick anyways", he mutters out while giving me the keys

"Just get in the car,Lucas",I whisper madly through gritted teeth

The car ride was silent but not awkward silent just a peaceful one.
When we got to the spot, it instantly brings a smile to my face .I haven't been here in a while.Once we finally pulled up to an empty spot we looked around and saw there were sports cars everywhere .

"Omg Lucas that's a Novitec Lamborghini Aventador SVJ" I state not even looking at him ,looking at the green beauty in front of me.

"I forget how much you love cars but wow that car is a beauty",Lucas

"I know right just look at it",i said grinning at him while he's looking at the car with so much love .We were brought out of our trance when someone banged on my window.I turn to see who it is .

When I see it's only James my plug to getting me good races .I immediately open my door and fly my arms around his neck while he just spins me in circles making me giggle loudly.

"Ahhh I missed you my precious "he says while putting me back down .I can see him better now he's gone much bigger since the  last time I've seen him .Wow those baby blue eyes that just melt me down every time.His dirty blond hair falling from his forehead,sharp jawline,and big plump pink lips.He's gone much handsome since the last time I've seen him.

"how have you been,you looking better",I wink at him playfully

"Gosh I see your still annoying as ever but in all seriousness how are you ?I heard what happened"

"I'm doing good but guess what I found my papa",I whisper out to him silently.He just looked at me like I was crazy .I know I had the same reaction brother.

"Really are you happy he's back", He questions

" Yeah I guess just a little nervous that's all",I told him truthfully not really sure how I'm feeling about the whole situation.I nearly forgot about Lucas who's still in the car ,now he's taking pictures and selfies with the car .Ughhh bastard that should be me .

"Change of subject you have any good races today I am in desperate need of one"

"Ohhh yeah I got you he's a newbie his name is Ricardo he seems pretty good so watch out", he says while pointing at the competitor who's bust flirting with different women on his lap .Fucking man who're,what ever none of my business.

"He looks easy to me" I told him with a boring expression on my face.

"He's good I'll just say that he just lacks patience", he mutters while looking directly at my eyes with an amused expression on his handsome face.

"Ok tell him I'm racing and put a high bet on"

"Ok I'll come get you let me go talk to him ,get ready then and tell Lucas it's a cringe watching him take his selfies .You look so adorable and cute laughing precious ", I just frown at his statement.

"I'm not a kid anymore", I say to his now laughing face which made my mouth twitch a bit.

"Fine whatever go get me a race my honey bear" ,I say knowing he hates me calling him that.The now frown on his face tastes like sweet revenge on my tongue.

"Don't call me"

"Ok I'll stop, you know I love you though", I said to him while my hand is reaching out to touch the smooth skin of his face.

"Ok fine I forgive you just because I love you to much",he mutters out defeatedly looking at me caressing his cheek.

Once he left I got back on the car and told Lucas about the race .He just kept blabbering about the car infront of us can you blame him I'm just nodding my head and looking at the engine of the beauty .
Me and Lucas waited outside the car for a couple of minutes till James came back with Ricardo who first saw me and checked me out head to toe. I just stood there waiting for him to finish disrespecting me .Couple minutes later he comes up to me and sticks his hand out for me to shake .I stuck my hand out for him to shake he just took my hand and kisses it.

"Nice to meet you sweetheart it's my pleasure I'm Ricardo and you are",he asked looking at me with lust .

"I'm Elanora and you must be the man I'm gonna win later on",I said through gritted teeth .

"Where you find this beauty I want one", he asked James who looked pissed ,his jaw clenching and unclenching.

"I'm one of a kind Ricardo ,but let's get to business shall we", i said to him smugly , all he did was smile and smirk at me

"Alright but get ready to lose , I don't wanna brag but I'm the best here",he utters out smugly Lucas scoffed obviously offended .

"after me you'll be second place don't worry I'll go easy on you" ,I say to his now pissed off face,his fist clenching and unclenching.Opppps I hit a soft spot for him,his ego .I just walked away with Lucas beside me .

Once in the car I double checked everything was fine .

"Good luck and don't kill me",Lucas mutters beside me

"Calm down we've done this countless times"

"Don't worry ok we'll be fine",I say scoffing at his fear of me racing .

"Ok fine but beat his ass he was kindve annoying",he whisper shouts looking out at the tinted windows.

"1......2.......3...GO!!"

I hit my breaks fast and saw that he was right beside me I waited for his weakness to show his lack of patience.

Which came when he didn't see move up front slowly but steady at that moment I sped the car fast and loud.Bingo.

I saw people surrounding me which made me smile.
When I got off I was met with James hugging the life out of me making me giggle loudly.I turn to Ricardo and said "good game" but he only walks away .

Me and Lucas got the payment and head back home but not without saying goodbye to James.

We literally passed when we got home.
Tomorrow's the funeral great .I just let darkness consume me.

Enjoy 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 8.9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
986K 31.4K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
3.5K 101 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
46.6K 835 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...