Ellie's Territory

By SmileMyLove

I think it's safe to say, this is Ellie's territory. Beware, if you can't handle the crazy or randomcity, thi... More

BNOOM!
All the Memories
Someday
Part 3
Progression
Only A Dream
Disturbed Alice
Damn You Samson
Between These Two Points.

Small Chat=Big Love♥

283 7 4
By SmileMyLove

Happy Valentines Day~

The title was so cheesy! xD

Warning:This won't make sense to you unless you know Anna/Ellie/ForgiveMyHesitation.

So just sayin'.

---

This is the peculiar tale of how two odd beings came across each other in the world of Wattpad. While the actions and some words are all fantasized, that doesn't mean the people are any.  This is a tale you rarely hear, the tale of two friends their friendship and their time together on this earth we call our home.

Their Story All Started With A Hello:

"Hello, you seem nice." She said that with a small smile, soon widening as the short male looked to her, he pointed towards his chest, arching a slender eyebrow. She nodded her head, shaking her hair free of her face, "Yeah you."

The male blinked, tilted his brunette head and took a step away from the strange girl with an accent, "Nice? Heh. That's funny." He turned back to the bookshelf, gazing at the bindings, his eyes narrowed as he read the titles. "This book store ssuuuuccckkksss." He murmured.

The girl followed his gaze, "That's because you're looking at it all wrong. You gatta look for the total cliché looking ones so you get the really original and creepy ones." She smiled as she looked up at the un-amused boy's face,

"Really?" He asked, smirking at the girl.

"Yes."

"Hrm..." He started away, the girl trudged after, he stopped short, looking over his shoulder at the chick, "You know I'm really not that nice so...Shoo?" He waved his hand to her, she simply stared. He opened his mouth, paused then starting walking again.

"So what's your name?"

"Hrrrmmm...Depends you a stalker?"

"That's always possible." He breathed out a laugh, slipping into a different aisle, "You like religion?" The girl took notice to the books he was examining now, all books on different religions or theories, comparing them almost.

"Well, my parents called me Kay, but I think the name like Mark suites me better, and...Yeah guess I like religion?" Kay looked to the girl, smiling a bit now; he was highly amused at this random encounter, "What about you? What do they call you?"

"Ellie. And...Religion not too sure about." Ellie held her hand out to Kay, he was wary, but took it anyway, smiling large now as he spoke,

"Well Ellie who isn't sure about her religion, it is nice to meet you and thank-you for calling me nice."

"Oh you're welcome, so, where ya' from?" She followed him as he began to move again through the store, towards the exit,

"Stttaaallkkkeeerrr." He drawled, laughing quietly, "Massachusetts, in America. What about you?"

"Well Scotland, don't you know?" Ellie caught up to his side. Kay shook his head,

"No. I had no idea."

Idle Chats Lead Into Strong Friendship:

"So do you have a favorite movie, Mark?" Along the way of their becoming friends, Ellie had picked up the habit of calling Kay, Mark and Kay had decided he would call her Anna, they'd both become so accustomed to them that they even responded to them now.

"Think, Disney." Kay lay on the floor mat, skimming through his book, Anna was busy painting, but she was occasionally found being distracted by the cup of water she used to dip her brushes in, that dark, paint-water was starting to look awful tempting. Some things about that girl just would never be given reason.

"Like...Pocahontas!" She called out, taking the cup in her hand and spinning it about slowly, watching the water splash in its hold.

"Like, but..." Kay propped himself up on his elbow, "I mean it was a good movie and all, but Lion Ki- What are you doing?"

Ellie had the cup pointed towards her lips, almost about to take a drink, Kay's mouth was agape as he watched her, she quickly placed the cup back into its holder, looking back to her canvas as if nothing had happened, "You don't know what you're missing." She blurted, dabbing at the picture.

Kay shook his head, "You are so weird." He reopened his book and crossed his legs, "God only knows what you're doing to yourself by drinking that."

"You've never had paint water!?" Ellie acted as if this was a thing every child should go through and do, but that was just a no.

"Who drinks paint water?! I can see paste or crayons but re-"

"Paste?! Who would eat paste?!"

A silence passed through the two of them, Kay was giving Ellie a look as if she was being completely and utterly ridiculous, which she really was, no child drank paint water.

"You know what? This explains so much, Anna!" Kay stood up, walking towards Ellie, "The reason you're mad! It's because you drank paint water!" Kay shook his head, heaving a heavy sigh, "Oh, my poor Anna, falling into the depths of insanity due to...Paint water." He tried to remain serious as he stared at Anna, but first the corner of his lip twitched then a chuckle passed through.

"Yeah, blame the water."

--

Ellie sat on her bed, flipping lazily through the pages of her book, smiling at the contents as Kay stepped around her room, grumbling constantly under his breath as he picked up shoes, coats, shirts just about anything from Ellie's floor, it was driving him insane, having to see this whole mess, like how did she live in this?! Granted, his room wasn't all that neat, but it wasn't this disaster!

"Why is there stickers on your floor?!" Kay called up, scraping at the sticky pieces of paper, tossing them into a bag when he had finished.

"Oh Mark, I am far too busy to be worried about how clean my room is." Ellie smiled at the boy, he arched his eyebrow, shaking his head before returning to throwing dirty clothes into the hamper, "You're a good cleaner."

"I like doing it. When home alone I tend to start cleaning..." Kay closed the hamper, smiling at how much clearer the room had become now, "Hey look, it's your floor."

Ellie waved her hand at Kay, obviously too focused on her book to talk to him or even pay attention to his achievement, with a frown, Kay began work on Ellie's desk, "What are you reading anyway?" He glanced over his shoulder; it had to be something totally bizarre, knowing Ellie.

"This girl is like dead or something, think she killed herself and yeah, talking about her death, yada yada." She peered over the cover, "Nice job, keep it up my little cleaner."

Kay smirked, "Some one's crazzzyyyy." He placed a couple pens into a cup on her desk, he knew that she'd probably have them thrown all over the floor again by the end of the week, but he could at least get some satisfaction from its moment of being clean. He paused, taking in his hand a sheet of paper with some scribbles on it, words, and sentences. "Hrm...You write?" He asked, skimming through the lines, leaning back on her desk.

Ellie now paid attention to Kay, a lot actually, "What of it?" She got up, standing beside him so she too could get a look at her own paper, "What about it?"

"Nothing just...You spelt 'once' wrong." He handed the sheet back to her, starting to go through all the others, "I like it...The idea." He nodded towards the paper with a smile; Ellie cocked her head towards the side, taking a pen to quickly scribble the instruction before chucking it once again. Kay growled slightly as he watched the pen fly across the room.

"What about you? You write too?"

Kay paused for a moment, but nodded his head, "yeah, but...Nothing you'd like."

Ellie smirked, wiggling her eyebrows, "Why's that? Huh?"

"Well it's just...They're all a bunch of sappy romances." He waved his hand, "That and most are about guys with...Other guys." He waved his hand again, shaking his head too, "Nothing you'd like."

"Hrm..." Ellie's smirk grew wider; Kay stared at her for a moment,

"What is it?"

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." Ellie mused, looking towards the door and frowning as she heard her stomach growl, "Hey Mark, can you cook?"

"Uhh...Kind of."

"Good. Go make me something!" Kay shook his head, but soon headed out the room. Ellie waited till he'd turned the corner before sneaking back into her room and snatching his backpack, yanking out the notebook she'd found him scribbling in many times before.

Her eyes ran over the messy hand-writing, smiling slightly at the words she read, "You do write good poetry." She chuckled, looking about before stuffing the notebook back into the backpack and running down the stairs towards the kitchen.

--

"Bruno Mars is just so lovely!" Ellie smiled at the TV as the images of Bruno Mars pushing his piano about flashed on the screen. Kay just stared blankly at it, "And so is Aiden. I think I'll marry them."

"Isn't that kinda illegal?" Kay asked, shifting in his seat as he stared uncomfortabley at the TV.

"Psh, Mark, I can do whatever I want."

Kay snorted beside her, rolling his bright eyes, "Want that for your birthday or something?"

Ellie didn't answer, so Kay looked to her, flinching as he looked at her piercing glare, "Let us not joke here Mark."

Kay shrugged his shoulders, smiling nervously.

"Good boy."

"What am I a cat?" Ellie looked up as she compared Mark's actual name to 'Kat', she grinned,

"Oh, might as well be Kat!" Ellie clapped her hands together, laughing as if she just thought up the most hilarious thing ever. "Yeah, Yeah, Kittie Kat!"

Kay groaned loudly, "I have enough names!"

"Forget all the others! You are now my Kittie Kat."

--

Kay tapped Ellie's shoulder lightly, pushing at her a book, a rather small on at that, "Look at the title. Just look at it." Kay was giggling like some little school girl as he watched Ellie take the book,

"I'm getting married to a vampire, why?" Ellie arched her eyebrow, suddenly getting serious as she shoved it back to Kay, "We're buying it, man."

"Dude, it looks like crap."

"That's dudette to you, Kittie Kat." Ellie fiddled with her pocket, looking for her wallet, "it's ours now."

Kay growled slightly at the use of his new earned name, really, "Anna, please, what are the chances of this not being a waste of money?"

Ellie paused, "Hrm...Do I annoy you Kittie Kat?"

Kay blinked; sometimes she was just so random. "Eh...No?"

"Liar. Lotsa people say I'm annoying." Ellie started towards the counter, dragging Kay along after her,

"Well, other people aren't me now are they?"

"Liar." She placed the book before the cashier, smiling, "I will annoy you Mark just you wait."

"Oh Goody."

--

"Spam."

Ellie paused, no response from the tired Kay, staring off into space.

"Spam."

...

"Spam."

"Spam!"

"SPAM!"

"Yer uh, really getting' on my nerves now." Kay's eyes narrowed as he watched Ellie smile in triumph.

"So I annoyed you?"

"Anna really."

"Say it Kittie Kat!"

"FINE! You annoyed me."

--

A lot of Talk=Big Love.

It was many conversations after and many hours spent counting hours before it finally came to the day. The day when Anna would ask Mark to be her valentine, since her buddy, Samson, didn't want to be, but anyway. That's another story. To show to Anna, just how much he cared, Mark scribbled down a collection of talks and memorable moments, to share with everyone else.

He wants to wish his Valentine a happy Valentine's Day.

Hopefully she enjoys her...special present.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 8.1K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
296K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...