Small Chat=Big Love♥

Happy Valentines Day~

The title was so cheesy! xD

Warning:This won't make sense to you unless you know Anna/Ellie/ForgiveMyHesitation.

So just sayin'.

---

This is the peculiar tale of how two odd beings came across each other in the world of Wattpad. While the actions and some words are all fantasized, that doesn't mean the people are any.  This is a tale you rarely hear, the tale of two friends their friendship and their time together on this earth we call our home.

Their Story All Started With A Hello:

"Hello, you seem nice." She said that with a small smile, soon widening as the short male looked to her, he pointed towards his chest, arching a slender eyebrow. She nodded her head, shaking her hair free of her face, "Yeah you."

The male blinked, tilted his brunette head and took a step away from the strange girl with an accent, "Nice? Heh. That's funny." He turned back to the bookshelf, gazing at the bindings, his eyes narrowed as he read the titles. "This book store ssuuuuccckkksss." He murmured.

The girl followed his gaze, "That's because you're looking at it all wrong. You gatta look for the total cliché looking ones so you get the really original and creepy ones." She smiled as she looked up at the un-amused boy's face,

"Really?" He asked, smirking at the girl.

"Yes."

"Hrm..." He started away, the girl trudged after, he stopped short, looking over his shoulder at the chick, "You know I'm really not that nice so...Shoo?" He waved his hand to her, she simply stared. He opened his mouth, paused then starting walking again.

"So what's your name?"

"Hrrrmmm...Depends you a stalker?"

"That's always possible." He breathed out a laugh, slipping into a different aisle, "You like religion?" The girl took notice to the books he was examining now, all books on different religions or theories, comparing them almost.

"Well, my parents called me Kay, but I think the name like Mark suites me better, and...Yeah guess I like religion?" Kay looked to the girl, smiling a bit now; he was highly amused at this random encounter, "What about you? What do they call you?"

"Ellie. And...Religion not too sure about." Ellie held her hand out to Kay, he was wary, but took it anyway, smiling large now as he spoke,

"Well Ellie who isn't sure about her religion, it is nice to meet you and thank-you for calling me nice."

"Oh you're welcome, so, where ya' from?" She followed him as he began to move again through the store, towards the exit,

"Stttaaallkkkeeerrr." He drawled, laughing quietly, "Massachusetts, in America. What about you?"

"Well Scotland, don't you know?" Ellie caught up to his side. Kay shook his head,

"No. I had no idea."

Idle Chats Lead Into Strong Friendship:

"So do you have a favorite movie, Mark?" Along the way of their becoming friends, Ellie had picked up the habit of calling Kay, Mark and Kay had decided he would call her Anna, they'd both become so accustomed to them that they even responded to them now.

"Think, Disney." Kay lay on the floor mat, skimming through his book, Anna was busy painting, but she was occasionally found being distracted by the cup of water she used to dip her brushes in, that dark, paint-water was starting to look awful tempting. Some things about that girl just would never be given reason.