The Wittle Soldier

Princess_Paris826 tarafından

The winter soldier is in hiding, trying to forget his past while dealing with his new future. But what he doe... Daha Fazla

A little search and rescue
A little road trip
A little accident
A little disagreement
A little delay
A little tummy trouble
A little help
A little break
A little realization
A little truth
A little...tony?
A little broken

A little night time trouble

5.3K 142 25
Princess_Paris826 tarafından

What is up guys? It has been so long and I am so sorry for the long wait! Life has been super busy! I will try and get the other stories updated but this one was the most requested! I really hope you guys enjoy it!

( get ready for some little Bucky cuteness )

Happy reading😊

Steve had just shut his eyes, had just gotten comfortable on the couch.

Everyone was washed up and ready for bed. Bucky had been sound asleep and it was peaceful.

Until two minutes ago.

He heard Bucky whining in his sleep or maybe just whining in general.

He got up and made his way to the bed, avoiding Sam who had chosen the floor to sleep on.

Bucky was curled up in a fetal position with his arms wrapped around his stomach.

Steve gently pulled him over and swiped the hair out of the soldiers face.

Steve frowned seeing that Bucky was awake and was silently crying.

Bucky sniffled and wiped his face.

" I-I'm sorry for waking y-you up ". He mumbled, trying to desperately dry his face.

" it's okay Bucky, i just wanna know why you are crying ". Steve whispered, looking over his shoulder to make sure Sam was still asleep.

" I-I'm not! ". Bucky hiccuped, his body shaking from holding back tears.

" don't lie to me ". Steve said firmly but gently, sliding into the bed next to his friend.

Bucky's barriers finally broke as he clung onto Steve, his grip tight on the mans shirt as he cried.

" m-my tummy hurts ". Bucky wailed, his body shuddering with each cry.

" oh, Bucky...". Steve sighed, rubbing the littles back as he clung to the middle of his shirt.

Steve had been hoping that the soup would soothe his friends stomach. I mean, soup was the fix for everything back in his day.

But instead, he's made it worse.

He knew the soldier had to be in a lot of pain to cry, it doesn't help he is slipping into his little space, but he knew Bucky wouldn't cry for no reason.

" it'll be okay, just lay back for a minute ". Steve instructed, prying buckys hands off his shirt.

Bucky whined and went to curl in on himself before Steve stopped him. He placed a gentle hand on his belly and rubbed small circles.

" Stevie...". Bucky whined, wiping more tears off his face.

Steve just shushed him and continued. Bucky eventually quieted down and there were a few sniffles here and there before the boy was completely relaxed.

Steve did his best to continue the movements but his eyes couldn't stay open any longer.

He slowly shut them, letting himself relax as well but keeping a hand on the boys stomach.

It only felt like a few minutes later when Steve was awoken again to a crying Bucky again.

Except this time, Bucky was standing up and yanking everything off the bed which alarmed Steve.

Bucky was in a full blown tantrum and it shocked Steve out of his sleepy daze.

" Bucky?! What are you doing? ". Steve whispered yelled, grabbing the last pillow out of the soldiers hands.

" I didn't meant to! I tried so hard! I did, I swear! ". Bucky cried angrily, ripping up the sheets next.

The blonde grabbed onto the boy, causing him to struggle as he tried to continue to rip up the bed.

" Take deep breaths Bucky, please ". Steve begged, he hadn't seen his friend riled up in years.

Bucky stopped the struggling and did as he was told. The man released the boy for only a second before Bucky was back in his arms crying.

" I'm so sorry, Steve. I tried! But I just couldn't it! ". He sobbed.

Steve hugged onto the soldier, not having the slightest clue of what he was talking about. He rubbed buckys back up and down and finally realized why the boy was so distraught.

He had an accident and was soaked from the waist down.

" it's alright Bucky, go sit on the potty for me while I clean up ". Steve mumbled, releasing the little from the hug.

Bucky immediately took offense and pouted, now Steve was gonna think he was a big baby. He stomped his foot and crossed his arms.

The blonde sighed, knowing how stubborn his childhood friend was. He gave Bucky a firm look and pointed towards the small bathroom.

" please ". He said, his eyes barely staying open.

The soldier sighed and dropped the pout.

" fine ". He mumbled, sulking to the bathroom.

Steve got to work and took off the wet sheets, throwing them aside. He covered the mattress with the thin blankets that were given and smoothed them out. It wasn't the best plan of action, but I'll have to do.

He wiped his tired eyes and stepped over Sam, heading towards the bathroom.

Bucky was sat on the toilet as asked, his onesie abandoned by his feet.

Steve grabbed the wet onesie and placed it in the sink, adding soap and doing his best to wash the urine out.

" hey buck ". Steve mumbled, grabbing buckys attention instantly. " hop in the shower for me, okay? I don't want you getting a rash or anything ".

" NO! ". The brunette snapped, catching Steve by surprise.

Steve groaned, wringing out the onesie and placing it on the rack to dry.

" you can't give me a break, can ya? ". Steve chuckled, grabbing a rag and wetting it.

He handed over the rag only for Bucky to shake his head.

" Stevie, do it ". Bucky responded, yawning cutely.

Steve was confused since he knew the soldier didn't want to be touched.

" No, Bucky is gonna do it while Stevie finishes cleaning ". The blonde explained, handing the little the rag.

Bucky pouted but did manage to clean himself up. Steve did feel bad but he didn't want to ruin anything for the boy. He knew Bucky was slipping and wasn't completely there just yet and didn't want to scare him out of it.

When the soldier was done cleaning, he threw the rag to the side and tried to put his onesie back on but Steve stopped him.

" it's still too wet Bucky, gonna have to wait a bit ". His friend explained, making him blush.

" but I don't want Sam to see ". Bucky whispered, trying to cover himself with his hands.

This was already enough of an embarrassing situation.

" he won't see, buddy. He is sound asleep ". Steve assured.

" but what if he wakes up ". The soldier questioned.

" he won't I promise. When he stops snoring like a Beluga whale, then we know we have a problem ". The blonde joked, getting a small giggle from the little.

Steve grabbed a towel and placed it around the boys waist.

" We can hide some of your bits with this, yeah? ". He chuckled, seeing Bucky pout and blush furiously.

Steve exits the bathroom, waving for Bucky to follow. He went to turn the tv on to keep them entertained when he heard Bucky gasp.

The flashing lights on the small tv scared him and he didn't understand. He covered his eyes and started screaming, putting himself in a fetal position on the floor.

Steve jumped into action and grabbed him, rocking him back and forth like he did earlier.

" it's okay, shush ". He whispered, rubbing buckys arm up and down.

Bucky whined and cried, shaking his head back and forth.

" don't wike it, Stevie ". He hiccuped, gripping onto the mans shirt.

" but it's all okay, just open your eyes and I will show you ". The blonde promised.

Bucky shook his head once again.

" why don't we do it, together? ". The man asked, hearing the little sniffle.

" I'll count to three and we can both look at it together, alright? ".

The boy whined but agreed, listening to his friend count down.

" 1...2....2 and a half ". Steve started, making Bucky giggle.

" say three! ". He mumbled, giving a small smile.

" three ". Steve answered, watching ask Bucky looked up at him to make sure his eyes were open and he wasn't lying.

Bucky slowly turned towards the tv, slowly relaxing as a familiar character danced across the screen.

" Mickey Mouse ". He whispered to himself, sticking two fingers in his mouth as he laid his head on Steve's shoulder.

" yeah bud, that's Mickey mouse ". Steve smiled, gently sweeping back the hair that was hiding the littles eyes.

He knew in that moment that Bucky had completely slipped. The boy was more relaxed, his pupils dilated as he watched the mouse on the screen. He had a slight blush to his cheeks as he wiped his face with the back of his hand to get rid of the tears.

Bucky snuggled into his hold, letting Steve hold him as he rocked slightly. A small smile appeared on Steve's face as he watched his friend mumble all the answers to mickeys questions under his breath.

No matter how tired he was, this is something worth much more than sleep and Steve knew deep down that he couldn't let nothing happen to Bucky because...this was his little.

Even if he didn't know it yet.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.2K 36 8
come along for a wild ride of littles and avenger- adventurers! since not very many people represent the age regression community within this fandom...
13.8K 450 33
The daughter of Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, and Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, is tragically kidnapped by HYDRA, a shadowy organi...
77.5K 3K 71
Where Natasha didn't escape from the Red Room alone, but accompanied by a child, one she swore to protect no matter what the cost and become someone...
26.1K 673 9
Star is only a child, and her entire life has been dictated by HYDRA, anything she did was what they wanted to do. She is confused and scared, but th...