Bnha x black reader

_arieberrie tarafından

so i got inspired by the many 'x black reader' stories that i've read so i've decided to write my own. ..y'al... Daha Fazla

Quirk analysis and background
Mama Midoriya
Entrance Exam
First Day
All Might's a Hoe?
USJ Trippin pt 1
USJ Trippin pt 2
Ayo, yall wanna hang out?!🗣
sorry folks
Damm, there's a sports festival?
trainin fo da sports festival :P
trainin fo da sports festival :P pt. 2
these nails long af
here we go y'all
gulp...
commence the calvary battle!!

Broccoli Head

2.3K 35 16
_arieberrie tarafından

"Ughhh what is my life?"

I flopped on my bed, sweaty and tired af. It was 6:30am on a gosh darn Saturday. My sister, Chara, rudely woke me up from my wonderful sleep just for some hard quirk training and conditioning.

"You need to get ready for the entrance exam to U.A dumbass, since you don't want to be accepted by recommendation, so wake the fuck up!" is what she said to me.... More like screamed at me... Asshole.🙄

I would've been more compliant if it wasn't for the fact that the entrance exam was 10 months away! Even so, I got up to train anyway cuz as much as I hate to admit it, she's right. Not that I'm out of shape or lack ability, I just wanna outshine everyone at the exam cuz I'm a bad b like that.

Anyways, after I caught my breath, I took a quick shower, put on some comfortable clothes, and beelined towards my bed. I decided to take a little nap to catch up on lost sleep. The comfort of my pillow lulling me to sleep, I soon entered dream land.

.....

"Alright Mama, imma go walking for a bit." I called out to my mom, gripping the door handle. "Ok Y/n. Don't be out for too long and don't do anything stupid." "Yes ma'am. See you later, I love you." "Love you too." and with her response, I headed out the door and locked it before walking away.

It was now 7:45. It was a little cool outside but the sun shone so bright it countered the temperature, making it perfect for walking.

I had no set destination in mind, just letting my feet move on their own. I ended up taking myself to Takoba Municipal Beach. This beach used to be so beautiful until these trifling people started piling their trash here. Instead of cleaning up the washed up garbage from the ocean, they go and add more! What a bunch of good for nothings.

A loud, boisterous laugh, that kinda sounded like All Might, broke me outta my trance, so I made my way onto the sand. Upon further inspection, my assumption was correct. It was, indeed, All Might... along with a green haired boy.

I squint my eyes a bit to get a better look at the kid. He had big eyes and freckles and that wild hair of his, it reminded me of broccoli. We looked about the same age so I went to introduce myself.

I came from behind the pillar of trash I was hiding behind and approached the two. They didn't seem to notice me until I was about three feet away from them. That's when broccoli head started spazzing out. He started muttering intensely to himself as I got closer.

I gave him a 'tf is you doin' look but smiled at him afterward. "Hi All Might." "Ah, he-" before All Might could even get a word in the broccoli head quickly interrupted him. "Waaaah! W-what are you talking about? T-t-t-this isn't All Might,, this is uhhh, he's my uhhh- my uNcle! Yep my uncle andtotallynotallmight."

I cringed at his voice crack.

"Oh. Ummm, ok?" I say, literally not believing him, but I agreed with him anyway and he seemed to noticeably relax at this. "So, what's your name?" I finally popped the question. "I'm Y/n Dreemur." I introduced myself first and stuck my hand out for him to shake.

"O-oh! I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you." He smiled and took my hand, shaking it. His smile was so bright and cute I couldn't help but smile back at him.

All Might watched the exchange quietly, and beamed to himself, before speaking up. "Midoriya, Kid. It's time for you to get back to your training. You have much to do in so little time." "O-oh,, right!"

Midoriya then begins to push a big chunk of garbage across the beach.... More like tries to anyway. He was struggling and it kinda hurt to watch, so I decided to help him out.

"W-what are you doing?" His eyes grew wide.

"I'm helping you. What does it look like I'm doing?" I deadpanned but smiled at him. "I appreciate the help Dreemur but," he looked down, "I have to do this all on my own so I can get stronger. As strong as possible for the entrance exam." I glanced over at All Might and he gave me a small nod.

I pat Midoriya on his back. "I understand." I gave him a small smile and he thanked me. I stepped back next to All Might and he got back to it. Again, it was really painful to watch him struggling like that. "You got this Midoriya! I believe in you!" He yelped at my words but it seemed to help him a little.

"So... is he?" All Might gave a small 'mhm' and I nodded my head.

I looked at Midoriya as he struggled on. I noticed the position he was in and yelled at him to correct his form. "Hey Midoriya! You're gonna throw your back out with that form!" He tensed a bit but straightened out his back and threw me a thumbs up, acknowledging my advice.

"...you want me to what?" "I want you to spar with Young Midoriya. Come at him with full power." I just stared at him in disbelief. "If I come at him, full force, I'd send him to the hospital." Midoriya made this weird sound. His mouth was agape when I looked his way.

"J-just how strong are you Dreemur?" "Waaay stronger than you, that's for sure." He drops to the ground dramatically.

"How do you expect me to fight him when his body is still so weak- no offense Midoriya," he did a small 'mm' so I continued. "Plus, he looks totally drained from all that heavy lifting."

"Because my dear-" he goes into his muscle form, "He needs to toughen up his skin. And what better way to do that then by taking a few hits to the gut! HAHAHA" He did his signature laugh and I've never seen someone get up so fast in my life until now.

"Ahhhh! All Might what are you doing?" Midoriya looked completely frazzled and was starting to panic. All Might turned back into his original form, not without coughing up some blood.

"Cool it kid. She already knows my secret. *cough*" Midoriya turned his head and stared at me, wide eyed.

"Hehe, looks like the secrets out." I shrugged and smiled at Midoriya.

*timeskip brought to you by laziness*

Both Midoriya and I were laid out on the sand, breathing hard. I did eventually spar with Midoriya. I went easy on him tho. I didn't wanna hurt the boy. I did look at him as my friend after all.

Once All might said we could stop fighting, Midoriya basically lunged at me, bombarding me with questions about my quirk. Not gonna lie, he slightly overwhelmed me with the amount of questions he was asking and the rate of how fast they were coming out of his mouth.

I explained to him that I only had one quirk that allowed me to bend all of the elements. I was about to continue but that bastard, All Might, he forced me to do some outrageous conditioning with Midoriya. So now I'm here, in this nasty sand, sticky and sweaty, from a workout that wasn't even meant for me.

"This'll be great for you too Young Y/n. So go on, hop to it. Join Midoriya and push your body to it's breaking point!" That was his explanation, so I went ahead and did it but it made my hair poof all up. I'd kill him if I didn't love him. >:(

We laid there breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath for a long while. The silence was broken by Midoriya's voice. "So.. how do you know.. All Might?" I could've been sarcastic and said 'who doesn't know all might' but, I decided to be truthful with him.

"Ok so, you have to promise me you won't say this to anybody." I sit up and looked down at him. He sat up alongside me and looked at me intently. "I promise."

"Alright. So my parents are pro heroes. The number three hero duo to be exact. B-" "WHAAAAT?!" I couldn't even continue when he screamed in shock. "How did I not notice this? It's so clear now. You have almost the same quirks and y'all look similar. But wait, I've never seen you with them before. You have three siblings right? How come you're never with them when they appear on t.v?"

'Jeezus this boy can talk' I thought to myself. "Wellll for one, I'm not a pro hero just yet and two, I don't like all those cameras on me." "Oh that makes a lot of sense." He looked down with his hand on his chin, seemingly in deep thought.

"Yeah. My parents are close friends with All Might, close friends with all the heroes, honestly. Because of their bond, naturally I became close with him as well. All Might's like my uncle we're so close. I also know about uhh... one for all."

His eyes widened at the statement but he kept quiet, still focusing on my words. I kept yapping on until I noticed that he wasn't even paying attention anymore.

It looked as if he were still paying attention to me but he had that zoned out expression on his face. "Hey Midoriya ya listening?" He jumped and looked at me startled, processing his surroundings. "Y-yeah,, yeah I'm listening."

*Midoriya's POV*
I was in deep thought about this girl. She knew All Might personally, and knew about one for all. I didn't even notice myself zoning out until she spoke to me. I jumped a little but reassured her that I was still listening.

I looked down, processing what she's told me. I still couldn't believe it,, and her parents were pro heroes too! The number three pro heroes! Dreemur pat me on the shoulder, bringing me back to reality. I raised my head to see a phone in my face. I looked at her then looked behind her. I hadn't even realized how late it's gotten.

*Back to you*
"Let's exchange numbers, ok? It's getting late and my parents are gonna kill me if I don't get back right now." I said half joking, half serious.

"Yeah." He handed me his phone to put my number in it. After we exchanged numbers, we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Before he was out of earshot I yelled out to him. "Text me when you make it home, alright?" "Yeah I will!" he yelled back, turning around to look at me. I waved at him and smiled. He smiled back before continuing his walk home.

When I walked into my house I swiftly avoid a belt coming my way. 'Oh goodness gracious.' I smiled weakly at the both of my parents.

"I thought I told you not to stay out long." My mom gave me her signature glare with my dad at her side, glaring at me as well. "I know Mama, but I ran into All Might and well.. he made me do a bunch of conditioning."

My voice was quiet and my hands were behind my back. "Oh." is all she said. Her glare softened but she still had that intimidating aura around her. "Well there's dinner in the kitchen and go bathe. You stink."

"Yes ma'am." I quickly stated before running up the stairs. I took me a nice, long shower and decided to wash my hair. I sweat too damn much today to leave my hair unchecked.

I ate before doing my hair in some pretty two strand twists. This style would last me a while.(bars)

(just the hairstyle is yours not the face)

I looked down at my phone to see a text from 15 minutes ago. 'Oh crap I totally forgot' I panicked a little and clicked on the notification.

Two new messages from: Midoriya😌🥦

Midoriya😌🥦:
hey Dreemur I made it home safe, you?
...Dreemur??

Me:
oh gosh sorry Midoriya
i'm totally ok and at home safe😅
and call me Y/n :>
seen

*Mido's POV*
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. I'm,, texting a girl right now! Ahh gotta reply!

Me:
oh that's great! and ok

Y/n✨😳:
you sure did text back fast
what? were you waiting for me😏

Me:
w-what? nothing like that i was just a little worried is all

Y/n✨😳:
ik i'm just teasing ;)

'Oh' I replied to her. This girl...

*Back to you*
I giggled when I read his message. I told him goodnight and put my phone on the charger. I wasn't all that tired but was too bored to even stay up so I just decided to go to sleep.

Surprisingly, it didn't take me that long as I slowly drifted off...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hot damn this was a lot. please! tell me if you enjoyed this chapter and comment! i'll be overjoyed by one view and a comment,,, yep it's that simple to please me🧍🏾‍♀️ anyways it felt like i was rambling towards the end of the chapter,, was i? also it seems as if all might just disappeared when you and mido were talking. let's just pretend he left to let you guys become acquainted :) oh oh one more thing, the 'messages' were lowercase cuz that's how i text :>

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.6K 50 13
MHA and Haikyuu!! One-shots I think of when I'm bored PLEASE READ THE 'IMPORTANT' CHAPTER [closed] ***VERY old (may/april typa old.) NONE OF MY BOOK...
353K 7.5K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
332K 9.8K 31
A Bakudeku soulmate AU ~ (TRUTH IS I like completely forgot it was a soulmate au, and so did most the readers like halfway through until I randomly...
59.2K 439 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...