The Orphaned Spider

By Little_Songbird_

"Do you really care? " Peter Parker lost everything. His parents, his aunt and uncle, and to put the cherry o... More

Info!!
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
Love Interest
New Cover
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
Christmas Special
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
Easter Special
New Book Previews
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
Dear readers...

•Chapter 9•

999 32 46
By Little_Songbird_

And the winner is...1ainbillion! Congratulations! Sorry, I'm taking forever to update. I will be working on a lot of stories. I will also be sending out a chapter for the previews. Anyhow toodles!

Peter's pov
"What's up, puny Parker? " Flash Thompson sneered. I know I could easily get out of his grip, but I have a super identity to hide.

Out of habit, I blurt out, "Your hairline? Are you starting to bald, Flash? "

Oh, I am so dead. He wouldn't beat me up in the hallway, would he? His face is getting pretty red... Oops, there's a bulging vein.

Flash lifted his fist and ....-the bell went off. Flash paused, probably thinking it over -that is if he can think.

He shoved me away harshly. "Meet me outside the school after all your classes. And don't even think about running off. " Flash growled. He stomped away before I could say another word.

Ugh. I was hoping today would be a good day. Whatever.

I lean against the lockers, running a hand through my hair.

The world blurs around me as I attempt to grab the rest of my books.
Breath.

"You ok, Peter? " MJ asks.
Hold up- MJ?
She was casually leaning against the lockers.

"Dude, how long have you been there for? I thought you went to class. "

MJ shrugged. "Awhile. If I move slow enough, I become invisible. Now seriously, are you ok? You looked like you were about to pass out. "

The crinkle in her brow told me everything. I didn't want to worry her but I did anyhow.

"I'm fine. " I lied. The less she has to worry, the better.
"What about flash? Do you want me to tell him off? " MJ suggests.

"No, that'll only make it worse. I'll be fine. I'm strong, remember? " I flex my arm. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
(Had to)

We engage in a staring contest. (When I wrote this out, the first emoji that pooped up was this son of a bakugou.. (⓪益⓪) like what the actual h-e- double hockey-sticks is this!?!) Just as my eyes start to water, she sighs and turns away.

MJ suddenly turns back, realizing something. "The bell! " She cried out.

"Ah, shoot my leg! "

"Did you just-"

"Yep" I mumble.

She rolls her eyes and we run to class.

We burst through the door into the classroom. The chemistry teacher glares at us- obviously annoyed.

Flash snickers in the background, probably hoping I would get in trouble.

"Ugh, I don't have time for this. MJ, sit at the back next to Lauryn. Peter, go sit with him. " The teacher points to a red-haired kid with green eyes.

I make my way to the seat, dodging flashes attempt to trip me.
Putting my bag over my chair, I take a seat.

"Hi, my name is Peter. Nice to meet you. " I extend my hand.

The boy takes it hesitantly. Even though he looks skinny and frail, his grip was strong.

"Hi, m-my name is George. Nice to meet you too. " He muttered shyly.
I smile at his shyness. Guess there is someone like me in this class too now.

" Alright, class. You will have a lab partner for the rest of the semester."
The teacher says. She starts listing off names. "Peter Parked and George Shaolin." I look to George and he looks to me.

"Well, I guess we're partners now. "
George quietly remarks. He fidgets with his hands.

"Yup. I am looking forward to it. "

Classes go on quite well. The lunch bell rings and we all shuffle out of the classroom. I make my way to the cafeteria, checking what was on the menu today.

Barbecue pulled-pork sandwiches with green beans on the side.

The green beans always tasted nasty but at least the sandwiches were mostly satisfactory. After filling my tray, I search around for Ned and MJ.

There, near the back, were the two of them. MJ was reading a book on how to be a normal human and Ned was going on about his Lego death star. I set my tray down and take a seat.

"Yo Pete! " Ned and I do our handshake. "What's up losers. " MJ says, not even looking up from her book.

I laugh.

"Hey is it ok if I sit with you guys? "
George asks. He had a laptop in one hand and a tray in the other.

"Of course! George, this is Ned and MJ, and guys, this is George, my lab partner. " I introduce them both and they start talking to each other. They seemed to get along well.

George opens his laptop and starts typing up a storm. Out of curiosity, I peek over his shoulder.

"Wow, you write fanfics? " I ask, bewildered. He ducks his head in embarrassment. "Yeah."

"That's so cool! What do you write? "

"Umm, well some avengers stuff, but mostly about spiderman. He's so cool." George seems to float off into his own world as he continues writing.

Oh, dear. Little does he know the real deal was sitting next to him...

I read I sentence he wrote. 'spiderman leaps forward, catching the falling miss. " It will be ok miss! " '

My heart pangs. That sentence hit a little bit too close to home. Except, in real life, I wasn't able to catch her...

I eat the rest of my lunch quietly and leave. The rest of the day went smoothly. I finally made my way to my locker, collecting the restoration off my stuff and putting it in my bag.

As much as I don't want to think about it, I know what's coming next.

I walk out the back door of the school anxiously.

"Took you long enough, orphan Parker. " Flash yells. He stomps his way towards me. I contemplate just making a run for it but before I could, flash goons drag me into the ally way.

traumatic scene

"Don't even think about running, Parker. " Flash growled. He pushes me up against the brick wall.

"Poor little orphan Parker. You're the reason they're all dead. You're a  fucking curse to this world. "

I stay quiet. I know if I open my mouth, the tears will spill.

"Are you ignoring me? " Flash raised his fist and this time didn't hesitate.

The world slows down and my senses go off. But I ignore them. The punch threw my head to the side and I clutched my cheek.

The burning sensation was painful but I didn't cry out. Flash punched me again. My nose broke with an audible crack. Blood ran down my chin. His fist connects with my chest. That's going to leave a bruise. I fall to the ground. His goons start to kick me. I feel a rib break and I cry out in pain. I shield my head with my arms. They continue to beat me up until they grew bored.

"You got off easy this time, Parker. Next time it will be worse. Maybe you should go jump off a building and spare us from your curse." Flash muttered. They left me lying there in the alleyway bleeding.

I don't move. I don't want to move. I felt something moist falling down my face. 

I'm crying.

my body starts shaking from the sobs. Why did this happen?  Why me? Why do I live like this?

I don't want to live.      

The only thing that was heard from that alleyway was the muffled sobs of a broken person.

Heeyyyyyyy! Now I know what you're thinking. WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR PRECIOUS PETERRRRRR?!? Hey, don't murder me yet! Soooo you know how things get worse before they get better? That's what's happening...yeahhh.
Also here's a super good book I'm reading. It's by EvelynAmeliaRose
And it's called Hello? Wrong Number. Go check it out!

What are you waiting for?

G
O
O
O

-Little Songbird

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 197 35
[#1 in peterandmj] [WARNING: fluff and heavy swearing] Peter Parker is like any other kid, except he is Spider-man. Stark is offering an Internship a...
152K 3.7K 22
After losing everyone Peter Parker falls into a hole of darkness. Feeling that the death of his Aunt was his fault. Before he could be put into a fos...
8.2K 277 33
"There's something I have to tell you.....I haven't been completely honest with you either." Y/N, Peter, Ned, and MJ have been best friends since the...
104 1 14
Peter Parker is a curse on this world, all he has ever done is bring pain and demise onto those who didn't know better than to care for him. So he tr...