Forgotten Daughter

بواسطة abbieheartwell

Celeste Black was forgotten. Forgotten by her father, Sirius Black. Forgotten by her step-father,Remus Lupin ... المزيد

Act I
CAST
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII
SARAH EVERARD
CHAPTER XIX
New Cover
CHAPTER XX
:(
CHAPTER XXI
CHAPTER XXII
CHAPTER XXIII
CHAPTER XXIV
CHAPTER XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER XXVII
CHAPTER XXVIII
CHAPTER XXIX

Celeste Black

30.4K 841 404
بواسطة abbieheartwell

I know there isn't a lot on El's backstory and I might've changed some of it through different chapter so here is what I want you to know about our wonderful El.

- Her full name is Celeste Andromeda Black.

- She has been raised by Regulus here entire life, even when her mother was still alive.

- She was six years old when her parents split and didn't see Sirius once.

- El was seven when she found her mother's dying body.

- El never wore black on the anniversary of her mother's death. She wore white to symbolize her mother's life.

- She started ballet because her mother used to do it when she was her age.

- Regulus taught her how to play piano.

- El knows how to speak French, German, Spanish and Russian. She also knows how to read Latin.

- El always overstudied because Regulus was afraid she would fall behind with him as a teacher.

- She doesn't hate Sirius or Remus, she just too nice.

- EL IS A GOOD PERSON!

- El came out as bisexual when she was thirteen.

- El doesn't agree with Dumbledore.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.7K 240 26
"we were likely to never happen"
1.1K 21 5
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 | Regulus was the saviour of the first Wizarding war. Sacrificing his wife and spending ten torturous years locked away in A...
10.7K 163 26
!Story includes mature themes not suitable for young readers, please read below! Celeste Avery is a young smart girl regulus being a young smart boy...
1.1K 9 23
Anna Black is highly regarded by everyone as the epitome of perfection, but her brothers are privy to a secret - her magical abilities surpass those...