Simon Cowell Who?

De DiNaSaUrS_mAtE

interviewer -"what's it like having Simon Cowell as your manager?" Liam- "oh , he is our old manager, James... Mai multe

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

394 12 2
De DiNaSaUrS_mAtE

Reader's pov □

The 4 best friends huddled in a circle, letting their happy tears fall to the ground, and filling the air with joyful laughter. "The boys are back" the Irish one yelled. "Yeah they are" added on by the Doncaster boy. They all come apart with wide grins on their faces that couldn't go away.

"I'm so proud of my boys" James voice cracked and his wife, Julia hugged him from the side, laying her head on her husband's shoulder. "Come here James" Liam invites James for a hug. The boy's made their way over to where James and Julia are standing and they have another group hug. They all laugh with joy and pull away once again with grins on their faces.

"So what do we do now?" Niall nervous laughs. "Celebrate of course" Harry shrugged his shoulders. The boys didn't know were to go, so they decided to buy drinks and snacks at the shop, and celebrate in Harry and Louis house. Moments after deciding, two of the children come running out from the other room and the youngest clings onto Niall's leg "uncle Nialler". Niall scoops Charlotte up, holding her on his left side.

"Hello Charlotte" he tickles the little girl and she giggles. "Oi cheeky, you didn't come running to me like that when you came in." Harry puts on a pretend shocked and frowning face meanwhile Charlotte starts to giggle digging her head into Niall's chest. "Haha, Charlotte loves me more" Niall stuck his tongue out and shakes his head in front of Harry.

Max then ran to louis "Uncle Lou, does Freddie have a ps4?" The little boy asked. "Nah mate, his mum said he couldn't get one cause he's too young" louis laughed. "But...I have one, do you want a shot?" Louis then proceeded and the boy nodded his head and got excited. The two boys made their way over to the tv and Louis switch it on. "What do you want to play mate?" He turned his head to the small boy next to him on the couch.

"Hmm...do you want to play Mario kart with me?" the boy jumped up and down on his chair. "Yeah, yeah, I'll play with you mate" Louis chuckled. "Niall, Liam?" Louis yelled back for the boys to respond with "yeah". "Do you wanna come play Mario kart with me and Max?" He smirks knowing that he will beat their ass and make Niall annoyed. Niall and Liam exchanged looks and then agreed.

"Do you want to come with?" Niall asked Charlotte pointing his head towards the opposite side of the room. The little girl shakes her head saying yeah biting on her finger and saliva dribbling down her chin. They both made their way over to the couch, and Niall sat Charlotte on his lap.

"Who you going?" Niall asked Liam. "Yoshi" Liam responded but his head still on the screen. "Who should I be Charlotte?" He asked the little girl sweetly. "Princess peach" she responded in a high pitch voice. "Good choice" Niall then chose princess peach as his character. "I'm gonna go with...Mario" Louis decided, pressing the button to lock it in. Max then chose to be baby Mario. "Oh no mate, now I need to be nice to you because your my son in this" Louis joked with Max making him laugh.

"You ready" Louis says as the game is at a countdown. The games starts with Louis in the lead, Liam in second, Max in third and Niall in last. "Come on" Niall murmured. Max got to his first lap round making him in first place at the moment. Niall then makes it past Liam and gave a evil laugh causing Charlotte to laugh. "Oh shut up Nialler" Liam kicked Niall on the leg slightly causing him to laugh.

Louis is now coming in second but get hit with a blooper. Everyone then huffs "who the hell did that?" but all you could hear is Niall laughing, the only one without a black screen. "There's kids in the room" Niall says with smirk on his face. "Sorry kids" louis says looking back at the screen.

They are all on their last lap and Niall is close to the finish line for once. "Niall, go a bit slower will you, there's a kid playing, be a bit nicer." Liam said trying to trick Niall into slowing down. "Not falling for that one today payno" Niall starts to go a bit faster with Louis behind him. "C'mon" Louis murmured.

Niall then makes it across the finish line with Louis second, Max third and Liam last. "Yassss!!!" Niall raised his hands in the air shaking them and then picked up Charlotte making her dance. "We won, we won, we one!" He chanted.

Louis then laughed shaking in his head. "Well done mate" Liam gave Niall a fist pump. Niall looked over to louis and to pat Louis' back. "How does it feel to be the loser this time?" He raised his brows and smirked. "Good game mate" Louis fist bumped him. "You as well Max, you're a good sport" Max just smiled.

While the boys were playing, Harry, James and Julia were in the kitchen with a cuppa tea and chatting. When they had finished their tea, Harry then suggests that he should go to the shops for the stuff. "I'm going to pop to the shops, do you guys need anything?" Harry says putting his shoes on. "No, we are all good thanks Harry" Julia smiles.

"I'm going to go check on Carey" Harry heard Julia say to James. "I'll go see her, I can ask if she wants to come with me to the shops, if that's ok?" Harry suggested. "Yeah, of course." James smiles. Harry then smiles and makes his way to the play room.

He knocks on the door before walking in. "Hello" he says peaking his head in. "Hi Harry" Carey smiles. "Do you want to join my tea party?" She asks pretending to pour out tea from the teapot that was empty. "I would love to join." Harry gasps and takes a seat next to the little girl.

Carey then passed a mug on a plate and Harry pretended to drink from the cup. "Oh" he makes a face "that is very hot tea" she then giggles. "It's just been poured out silly" she swings back and forward laughing which makes Harry smile at her happiness.

"Would the tea party host like to come with me to shop to get some yummy treats?" Harry asked with a silly face and accent. "Yes she most certainly would" Carey then jumped up from her spot trying to pull harry up also. Once they were both stood up, they made their way out.

When the arrived at the shop, they were relieved at the cold breeze that hit off them when they stepped into the shop. Harry held Carey's hand so she wouldn't get lost and she held his hand the whole time. "What's your favourite sweetie Carey? Mine's is Twix" he asked while walking down the chocolate aisle.

"What's a Twix?" She asked confused. "Your dad hasn't gave you a Twix before?" Harry was surprised. "Nope" she shrugged. "I'll get you one next time" harry smiled at her and she smiled back. They picked up lots of snacks and drinks and went to self check out.

Harry helped Carey into the car and he then put all the food in the boot/ trunk. He sat down in the car and turned on the radio, and coincidentally, one of Harry's songs came on and Harry laughed. "I love this song" Carey laughed and started singing to 'adore you'. "Me too" Harry laughed.

They arrived back at the house and Harry emptied the boot/trunk. "Do you need help?" Carey asked. "You could take the bag with the packets of crisps, well chips is what you call them" Harry laughed and handed her a lightest bag. She walked in holding the bag over her shoulder and Harry laughed at how sassy she was.

"We're home" Harry said whilst closings the door. "Hi, baby!" Louis yelled not even looking back at him because he is too engrossed in the game. "Hi harold" the Irish boy then said. Carey went running into the kitchen with the bag and placing it on the ground.

"Hi honey" Julia placed a kiss on Careys head. "Look mummy, Harry got me some candy" she said jumping up and down excited. "Did you say thank you?" She smiled. "Yeah, she did" Harry responded. "James, we have an issue, you haven't gave your daughter a Twix before" Harry raised his brows and unpacked the bags.

"Well I haven't exactly thought randomly to just give my daughter a Twix" James laughed and helped harry unpack. "What time is it?" Harry asked because he hasn't looked at a clock all day. "It's six o'clock" Julia checked her watch. "Do the kids need to go home soon for bed?" Harry asked worried in case he was keeping them up longer than they are supposed to. "No mummy, I don't want to go home" Carey starts to groan.

"No it's ok Harry, we can stay a bit longer" Julia sighed and smiled at Carey who then started to get excited again. "What do you guys want to get for dinner?" Harry asked not thinking about it beforehand. "I don't really care, ask the boys, they will probably want a KFC or something" James said and started munching on some crisps/chips.

Harry then went into the living room to ask the boys what they want to eat. Luckily they were finished their game because if they weren't, Harry would just be ignored. "What do you boys want to eat?" The words made all of them turn around quickly.

As they were about to speak, Harry stopped them "not KFC again" and they all sighed. "I'm not bothered what we get" Louis smiled at Harry.

"What about domino's?" Niall asked. "Yeah, that sounds good. What kind will I get?" Harry then asked pulling his phone out his pocket to write it down in his notes. "Get one pepperoni, one BBQ, one vegetable and a meat feast" Niall said already thinking about it being in front of him. He wrote it all down knowing it will all be eaten, especially since there's children here.

James phones Domino's and Julia, Harry and Carey, head into the living room to sit with the boys and kids. Harry wants to sit next to Louis but Niall is already sitting next to him. Louis noticed Harry walking away so he grabs his hand making Harry stop and turn around.

"Niall, move over a bit will ya" Louis nudges Niall's shoulder and Niall raises his brows and moves over knowing that if he doesn't, he'll get pushed. Louis pulls Harry down next to him and Harry's head falls onto Louis shoulder. The couple gets comfy cuddling into each other.

"What do guys want to watch?" Louis says turning off the play station to go onto the Disney channel since the kids are here. "I want to watch cars!" Max started jumping up and down. "No! I want to watch Moana!" Carey groaned. The children started arguing over what they want to watch. "Ok, calm down kids" Julia tried to stop them from arguing.

"Lets have a vote" Harry suggested. Louis nodded in agreement. "Hands up for Cars" Louis yelled for only Max, Louis and Liam to raise their hands. "And for Moana" Niall, Harry, Carey, Charlotte and James raised their hands.

Max and Liam sighed because they didn't win the vote. "Moana it is" Louis clicked on the movie and they all started munching on some snacks. Surprisingly, Max, Liam and Louis were instantly engrossed in the film.

"Is that Nicole?" Liam gasped when he heard Moana's mother talk. "Yeah, did you not know that?" Niall frowned his brows looking at Liam. "Nah, I don't really watch Disney movies" Liam laid back folding his arms trying to concentrate on the film.

"Here comes my favourite song" Niall gasped and looked down at Charlotte who was smiling. "I've been staring at the edge of the water, 'Long as I can remember, Never really knowing why.." Niall started singing causing everyone to laugh. "Hey, stop laughing at me" Niall said to Charlotte tickling her.

They sat back watching the film, until the delivery man came with the pizzas. "I'll get it" Harry sighed not wanting to move away from Louis and Louis didn't want to let go of Harry. "It's fine you guys, I'll get it" Liam stood up making his way to the door to get the Domino's.

"Cheers mate" Liam smiled closing the door and then took the food into the living room. The kids jump off their seats and sat in front of the coffee table. Louis paused the film so they can all eat. "How much do I owe you?" Harry pulls out his wallet. "No need Harry, it's on me" Liam laughs. "No, no, I insist" Harry begs. "Harry, Liam said he doesn't want your money baby, if I were you, I'd let him pay for it" Louis smirked and Liam rolled his eyes chuckling at Louis words.

They all eat their food while watching the rest of the movie. Charlotte ends up falling asleep on Niall's lap which Niall thinks is so cute. It's just after 8PM and the movie is finished. "Why don't I take the kids home to bed and you can stay here and celebrate with the boys James?" Julia suggests since the kids looked sleepy.

James agreed with the suggestion, and Julia took the kids home after saying their goodbyes and thank yous. Louis pulls out five bottles of beers from the fridge handing one to each of the boys. "To the band getting back together" Liam smiled. They all clash their bottles together and the Irish boy yelled "cheers boys!".

The boys only had a couple of drinks each since Harry was working tomorrow and James has to go home to the kids. But they enjoyed their couple of drinks because they were talking most of the time. James was the first one to go home and not long after Liam and Niall left. "See you later lad" Niall hugged Harry patting his back and then louis.

"Will we catch up again tomorrow?" Liam asks hugging Louis. "I'm not sure, Harry has work tomorrow so he'll be out till 6 unfortunately" Louis sighed. "I'm free though, so we can hang out or do whatever you want to do" Louis shrugs. "Yeah, yeah, I'll give you a phone in the morning" Liam says and the two boys leave.

Harry starts to clean up but is looking tired. "I'll get that hazza, do want to go lie down?" Louis rubbed Harry's back. Harry just nodded and made his way into their bedroom. Louis cleaned everything up before heading into bed.

Harry was already fast asleep when Louis made his way in. "I love you" Louis whispered placing a kiss onto Harrys head before lying down under the sheets.

Author □

Sorry this chapter isn't great, I wasn't sure how they celebrated their coming back : / Also sorry for the Disney movie reference, I was listening to 'Disney songs played on piano' while writing this chapter. Anyways, the boys are back! If only that was real :( ok now I'm rambling, sorry.

Many Thanks
~Kara ♡

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

781 6 15
Imagine you are...
257K 6.7K 57
The year 2018, five guys, four girls, two bands, one industry. What happens when their boss Simon Cowell decides to send them into a complicated twis...
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx