Teach Me How To Live -~Zen...

By Author_J_

-~Snow White With Red Hair~- After the murder of her family and now being hunted by her home kingdom, what is... More

-~Special Thanks!~-
Changed. -~Part 1~-
Changed. -~part 2~-
This Was Fun. -~2~-
leap of faith -~3~-
Talk To Me -~4~-
The Truth -p1
The Truth -p2
I Will Protect You
First Day On The Job
New Outfit, New Name
You Broke Her
Teach Me How To Live!
Fort Lockstown p1
Fort Lockstown p2
Together For A While
The First Day
My Week Of Training.
The Castle
A Bigger Storm
Funeral
Funeral and Ball
So New
Back Home..
The Festival
Bad News
Dress Shopping
Together For The Night
Without them.
My Birthday..
The Mountains
HAPPY 1 YEAR!
Day Out
Home Late Consequences
Home
clothing?.. not a chapter
Long Day
Slapped
Return The Stolen
Horrible Wedding
Zen..
Rue.
The Fight.
Finally, Our Meeting
Two Months At Home.
Poisoned
Again..?
i got tagged, friends. -not a chapter-
Relax
Solved
Note!
Lila
Helpless.
Acceptance.
Calm.
I Surrender
Broken Chains
His End
A Break
20
Brothers Wedding
We're Fools
Too Good To Be True
Talk.
relief
almost time
Wedding
Not to worry!-notes

A New Queen?

823 20 7
By Author_J_

Heyo! I think I uploaded this by accident last night. I was passing out off and on while editing soo...

-----

Your pov

The next morning Zen had to travel have to clarines. From there, I had way too much time to do nothing.. But I guess I could start working on a ring. I spent an unbelievable amount of time working on this ring. The planning and getting the size of his finger, ugh, it was horrible to do. But making it was a little better. It was certainly a learning process. I finished it within 2 weeks.

It was at the very second I finished polishing the ring in the garden outside when Leon had brought over a woman in a nice dress. She stood behind him looking almost scared but i had no idea why.

"Y/n, someone wishes to have a word with you.." he whispered to me and came to where I sat on the bench. I looked behind him to the girl. She looks so sweet and adorable but I can't help but wonder why she looks so anxious. I nodded to Leon and stood up.

"Mind putting this in my room?" I asked in return and held out the ring to him. He nodded and smiled. Then he bowed and left. Juniper is a little further off reading a book and watching me.

"Hello, miss" I smiled and walked over to the girl.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, princess Y/n!.." she explained quickly and was totally panicked.

"Ita nice to meet you as well," I giggled at her cute fear, "what made you travel over to see me? Did you come to see my father?" I asked her happily and invited her to sit with me on the bench.

"No, highness. I came specifically to meet with you and you alone." She told me with her eyes down and sat up straight. I still don't like the titles thing but slowly, I'm becoming a little okay with it. They'll call me by my first name when they're comfortable.

"Really?.." I asked and got scared. Did my family hurt her in the past too?..

"My name is Anneliese Deya. I went to prince izonas Ball months ago but I never got to meet with you. I-i didn't even know you were there till it ended!.." She explained to me hesitantly and couldn't look at me one bit. She's so nervous she's figeting. "Youve been close to prince Zen and prince Izona for a long time now. I'm positive everyone in clarines trusts you, I've heard so much talk about you. Even in tanburan everyone loves you. I-I do as well, im a noble somewhere up the mountain and you've helped us a lot without realizing it!.." she exclaimed to me which eased my nerves a little. "Um, so i-.. Prince izona and I have been messaging each other secretly since after the ball.. he told me about his plans with Isabelle and he told me he actually wished it were me he was marrying.." she began getting so much more quiet.

Now I understand.. She came to me for approval, didn't she?.. Zen and Izonas mother told me izona had someone else he wanted marry so-.. it must be her. She's be terrified though. She's probably scared of the publics reaction. I'm sure the Castel staff are worried too which is why she came to me. She knows they all trust me, she just wants to get my approval. She wants them to feel safe and I'm only hope she has for that.

"I heard there was another girl he had fallen for from his mother.." I let out a soft giggle as I looked to her. She finally met my eyes. Hers are such a pretty brown. She has this beautiful burnette hair and she has a smaller physique. She's so nervous and shy. She reminds me of myself in a way.. "How do you feel about izona? He's not mean to you, is he?" I asked her and wanted to know how she felt about him.

"N-No! Of course not! He's sweet and kind and h-he even came to visit me at night after the ball to speak!" She exclaimed. Her face is bright red. Poor girl is stuck with us now, isn't she?

"Whatd he do?" I asked happily

"We danced.. He took me somewhere secret and he asked me to dance.. Then he tripped and hurt his wrist, he's rather clumsy.." she softly giggled at her memories. She truly likes him..

"His wrist, hm? Zen hurt his wrist when we met too" I couldn't help giggling. "Will you be visiting clarines soon, then?" I asked happily.

"No but I wanted to stay with you for a little bit if it'd be alright! I'd just like to shadow you while you work just in case for the future if I have to end up doing work as well at the castle!.." she said quickly.

"You must have a meeting set up already than, don't you?" I asked sudden feeling happier. I dont think she's putting on a show or mask like Isabella did.

"How'd you know?" She asked wide eyed and got so nervous again. She's absolutely adorable.

"I doubt you'd ask me this for no reason" I giggled, "my work and yours might be a little different but I can help you prepare like I've been doing" I smiled.

"Really?.." she asked with her bottom lip poking out and these big brown eyes that filled with greatful tears. She's crying? Aweee!..

"Mhm, I trust you" I nodded and smiled. Her mouth opened a little from the surprise. Her face totally melted into this adorably pathetic cry as she looked at me. "Stop crying, silly" I giggled and brought my hands to her cheeks so I could wipe her tears. Who knew izona would fall for the emotional type. They'll be far too adorable.

"H-How do you trust me when I'm a stranger?" She whimmped to me so sadly.

"Everyone has my trust till they do something to lose it. As of now, you're just showing me how desperate and vulnerable you are so I know I can put my trust in you" I explained happily but she didn't seem to listen to me. she was still too in awe to listen. "Youre adorable, Annalise" I giggled wiping her tears.

"Thank you, highness.." she sniffed up her tears.

"I'd like to hear more about you and izona. Have you known each other for a while?" I asked her while we sat. She doesn't give me any sort of ill will feeling. She's just a big goofy sweetheart.

"I met him in tanburan actually.. He had business with my father and I was being nosy again because I wanted to see him.. We ended up spending the whole week working together on this big project. He told me a lot about himself and his brother.. Then the last day he kissed me on the cheek and since then I've really liked him.. This sort of feels like a dream to me.." she gave me her long story that I found very sweet. She's not some random girl to him then. I have a feeling Annalise will make life a little more fun here for a while.

I talked to her for a while longer about their relationship as of now. She's so nervous but she looks in love. She looks like I do with Zen. In return for her stories, I told her most of mine. She was more than curious to hear about me and what life was like in the castle and how she should go about her business in clarines. She's so worried she'll mess up and get in trouble there. I told her about all the trouble I got into there which made her laugh.

But at the end, I told her about the massacre.

"Queen Isabelle will surely be put in books.." I explained with a soft sigh as I looked in front of me at my garden and grass. "From the beginning, izona had a plan. He knew there would be war but no one suspected a massacre.." I told her as I thought about that night. "It was 2 days after I was banished. I knew id be banished somehow anyway so it was fine but then my old attendant tried to kill me so I was hurt when I went back to clarines to fight" i ranted, "I found Zen and Izona in the thrown room. They had watched so many of the staff be mercilessly mudered and there wasn't a thing they could do.. I helped them get their fight back. They seem to like jokes and teasing. That's how I got them moving with me again." I giggled at the memory. "Izona tried to look calm but after knowing him for a little while, you can tell when he's scared. He was barely holding on when I got there.. But, now he has you." I smiled looking to Annalise.

"Me?.. But I can't fight.." she told me quietly and looks scared and sad.

"You dont need to fight" I shook my head smiling. "He just wants to know he can come back to you after the battle is finished.. You don't have to do anything special. You don't have to try and hurt yourself with training or anything stressful, just try to be there for him when things are all said and done." I explained softly as I thought to zen.

"I will." She said with more confidence than I've seen all day from her.

"Good," I giggled, "I know he'll be proud you're trying to learn how to work like we do too." I told her happily.

"Thank you princess. Everything you said will help me be better, I know it! I'll work hard too!" She explained proudly.

"Im glad to hear it" I couldn't help smiling bigger.

That afternoon talking to Annalise began a 2 month long "Princess training" thing. I taught her everything I knew. Shes about the clumsilyest girl I've ever known. We tried sword fighting for fun but she kept hurting herself so we moved onto bow and arrow next. She didn't tell me she was an amazing archore so I was shocked when she kept getting bullseyes. Then I taught her knife throwing. That one she was excited about because she got to start keeping knives strapped on under her clothes like I do.

Then I taught her the boring things. The paper work and dressing up and all the junk I hated doing.. Most times though, we'd fall asleep at the table.

One day we had to take a trip to the lions of the mountain for my father. He wanted us to check on the and see what's happening up there. He said we should also bring a swimming suit. So we got on the road with our horses.  Annalise is pretty competitive and fun to play with. Me, her, Juniper and leon all raced to the lions laughing and telling stories. She still called me by my title at this point but I was hoping she's stop soon.

It's may 1st, finally summer.

"Hey, that's cheating!" Annalise shouted as I road up the hill ahead of her.

"Y/n, you'll get hurt!" Leon warned with a sigh. He's just like Mitsuhide, it's almost adorable.

"Ill beat you, princess!" Juniper shouted and road right past me while I laughed away.

"Oh, darn it!.." Annalise groaned after her bag fell off her horse causing me to giggle more. We'll be staying for a whole week up here just to get a break from the castle. Father's been told how hard I've been working lately by random castle staff so he let us have time off.

Well, it only took about half an hour longer to get there. Mukaze was already at the gate. Apparently he heard us laughing from a mile away.

"Hey! You didn't bring my kids?" Mukaze shouted at me as we stopped in front of him.

"You call obi your kid?" I asked in disbelief. "Annalise, this is Shirayukis father and the chief of the village. I'll introduce you to Shirayuki when we go to clarines eventually" I giggled to her.

"Actually.." Shirayuki stepped out from behind the gate she was hiding behind making me gasp.

"Youre not here to check on the village, Y/n" obi told me as he walked over holding Shirayukis hand.

"Whos this first?" Shirayuki giggled looking to Annalise.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry! This is Annalise, izonas future fiancée. Annalise, this is my brother obi and his fiancée Shirayuki" I introduce them. I accidently called obi my brother but it's not like I was lying so I didn't bother changing it.

"Brother?.." Obi asked and suddenly turned into mush.

"You might as well change you name to moon now, Obi" dad's voice- Dad is here!

"Dad!" I shouted happily and ran to give him a hug.

"Izona!..." I heard Annalise grap quietly from behind me. I turned my head quickly to find izona and Zen standing behind the other side of the gate as well.

"Zen!" I smiled and ran into his arms.

"Our time apart keeps getting shorter and shorter lately" zen chuckled and held me tight.

"I heard y/n took you under her wing" izona said to Annalise. She's all flustered and adorable.

"Y-Yes! She's taught me how to do paperwork and helped create plans to better our kingdoms a-and I've been studying laws and etiquette and knife throwing!" She exclaimed very, very quickly out of nervousness.

"Knive throwing?" He chuckled and put his hand on top of her head. She looked up to him, "it sounds like you've had fun then" he old at her.

"Guess what's happening tomorrow?.." Zen asked me quietly as I looked back up to him.

"Something special I'm sure" I smiled meeting his eyes.

"Obi and Shirayuki are finally getting married and izona just wanted an excuse to see Annalise so he allowed them to have it here in tanburan" he chuckled to me and gently brushed my hair from my face. "Its getting so long again" he hummed and held my hair in his hand.

"Should I grow it out again? I've been waiting to cut it" I smiled happily.

"Hey love birds, it's not your wedding." Dad said as he pulled zen away from me.

"Dad.." I groaned.

"My dad is just like yours" Annalise giggled.

"Lovely" izona rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah, don't steal our thunder!" Shirayuki shouted at me with her hand on her stomach making me giggle more.

"I can't believe your brother came too.." I whispered to zen while giggling.

"I think he really likes Annalise, he wouldn't have came if it weren't to see her.." Zen answered as we looked over to them. Annalise was being loud and anxious and didn't exactly know what she was doing but izona looked like he thought she was adorable.

"Shes been putting in a lot of work to be with him.." I told Zen while I smiled.

"Shes certainly not like Isabelle" zen chuckled. I nodded giggling along.

"Its been a while" Mitsuhide said as he and Kiki met up with Juniper and leon.

"How's Y/n been? Keeping you on your toes, I assume?" Kiki asked them happily.

"Sometimes" Leon chuckled while I glared. I do not keep them on their toes..

"We have a little surprise for you today" Zen told me with a smile which kinda confused me. I thought it was the wedding?..

"Oh yeah!.." Shirayuki hummed and came over to me quickly, "so you won't steal my day tomorrow, we're dress shopping today!" She told me quickly.

"Shirayuki, I don't want to steal your day" I told her and was holding back a sigh. Those hormones she has is making her crazy I think.

"I picked out one of them myself" dad hummed and put his hands on his hips.

"Oh lord.." I whispered and sighed making zen smile more. "What happened to swimming and weddings and- um, I don't know-" I ranted and didn't know if I should be doing this. I don't want to take away from Shirayuki and obis week.

"This is the only time we can be here for it so stop complaining weenie" Obi told me grinning while I glared.

"I am not a weenie.." I grumbled, "if anyone's a weenie, it's dad.."

"Me?" Dad grinned and raised his eyebrow at me as we all began to walk off somewhere.

"Yeah, you're the only one who won't admit they have a crush on someome!" I shouted to him.

"Wh-What about Juniper and leon, huh? They're losers!" Dad shouted and pointed at my attendants.

"Ouch.." Juniper sighed.

"Youre the only loser! Izona was a loser but he maned up and Juniper already told me about her crush!-" I began explaining.

"What?.." Izona muttered behind me putting his hand on his sword but Annalise stopped him from being crazy. Zen had burst out laughing from that. Junipers face turned bright red and she tried desperately not to look at Leon, her crush since day one.

"You have a crush on chief garaka!" I shouted and pointed at Dad.

"N-No I dont.." he said shyly with crossed arms.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.." Shirayuki sighed while obi nodded.

"You love her! Admit it!" I shouted as he stomped closer about to give me a speech but instead-..

"Oh, uh.. Wrong time?...." Chief hummed from about 10 meters away.

I gasped slapping my hands over my mouth.

"Will you calm down? You're just like your mother.." Dad grumbled to me. I was still in shock. Chief is actually here and she's with-.. she's really with dad.. gosh..

"A lot has began changing" Zen told me as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I see that.." I answered quietly as I watched chief go up to Dad. Dad kissed her forehead..

A sudden gust of wind blew through. The dirt flew around everywhere. A few leaves were scattered in the dust that slowly circled around Dad and chief.

My chest quickly rose as tears gathered in my eyes. That had to of been mom. She's here too.. I know she'd love to know dad was about to move on. Of course he still misses mom but here he is finally healing with someone I know who'll take care of him..

"You said once the wind reminded you of your mother.." Zen spoke softly to me. My eyes widened a little when he said that. He really remembers?... I turned to him and hugged him as tight as I could. Mom, if you see us, please know I found my love. I found my family and made my life beautiful again. "Hey, what's wrong?.." he asked softly and tried to look down at me. I shook my head against his chest and kept him tight against me.

"I love you.." moms voice-.. Her voice was in my ears!

"Y/n-.." Obi said my name quickly. I looked at him then dad. They heard it too?..

I gently leaned my head back looking up at the sky at the wind blowing around old leaves with a smile before shutting my eyes. I love you too..

"What is it?.." Shirayuki asked obi softly.

"Nothing.." he whispered gently moving her hair from her eyes.

"Is something wrong?.." chief asked dad quietly.

"Not at all.." he hummed before kissing her forehead.

"Those dresses are waiting" Juniper reminded everyone. I let out a soft breath as I opened my eyes and slowly watched the dust and leaves fly away.

"Yeah, I can't wait to try them on.." I said happily.

"I guess I have to go then" Zen hummed to me as I met his eyes. I nodded and gave an apologetic smile, "dont take too long," he told me before kissing my cheek.

I took everyone but Zen, Mitsuhide and leon with me. Izona wanted to watch me too I suppose. There was a large building with rows of dresses. Dad picked this one really small and plain dress. Well, it was actually my mother's. He just wanted me to try it on.

Although it was beautiful, this one wasn't right for me. It took about an hour and a half of everyone bickering to finally all agree on one they liked. It just so happened to be my favorite one as well. It's simple and puffy and pretty and it has these pretty sleeves. Its not as grand as the last dress I had. I think I liked this one way better anyway. I feel less of a princess and more of a bride. I love this feeling.. it even made me cry. Annalise was the first to hug me before the other girls joined. Dad was silently in tears with chief patting his back for comfort.

This moment is one that'll live in my mind forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 17.6K 40
[COMPLETED] When a king makes an order, he expects it to be followed. When King Dane divorced his wife, he expected her to get out of his sight and s...
20.4K 285 54
COMPLETED ♡ Wendy is on the run from Pan. She had finally escaped Pan after many of being locked In the bamboo cage, but he will stop at nothing to...
4.6K 120 27
***IN NEED OF EDITS READ AT YOUR RISK***An assassin known by Dali has gained the attention of Wistal Castle, leading to Mitsuhide and Obi heading out...
91.7K 2.4K 25
This story is a Harumin x Matsuri story. Yay!! Matsuri comes from the family Mizusawa and no one knows that they are gangsters. Matsuri's father was...