Loving The Lawyer (18+)

By Satansfavoffspring

⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in n... More

Revamp
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (updated)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Meet Me At Midnight Sneak Peak
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Meet Me At Midnight Is Finally Out!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)
SMUT!!!
Chi Sono?
NEW STORY IS OUT!
Summoning All My Queens

Chapter 33

11.2K 267 50
By Satansfavoffspring

Dario has been non-stop preparing for the last four days and he's been in an awful shit mood which sucks for me because I've been extremely frustrated and horny, but then again when am I not. He doesn't come back to our room until after I'm asleep and he's gone before I wake up. If it wasn't for the strong aftershave lingering on his pillow and the discarded dress sock tangled in the sheets I would think he slept in his office every single night.

Who the hell sleeps with socks on anyway?

Psychopaths that's who.

You are a literal psychopath. *eye rolls*

At least I don't sleep with socks on.

After meetings, I try to talk to him, not because I want sex, but because I want him. But the man has the audacity to tell me he's busy and we'll talk later. Of course, we never talk later and I end up getting stuck talking to Eli, Georgia, and Kaden who insist on coming with us no matter how many times I tell them no. I finally threatened to lock them up with the dead corpses of the men I tortured yesterday if they didn't shut the fuck up. Of course, my mini-me also known as Eliana thought that was a great idea and willingly volunteered to do that as part of her training.

What a psycho she is. Not even I was that bad, actually, that's not true when I was thirteen I willingly lived in the woods for a month as part of my training. I was an emotionless bitch when I was younger. I didn't feel anything, no happiness, sympathy, empathy, anger, love, I was so numb when I was younger like a robot. It wasn't until I accidentally shot my brother when I was fourteen did I break out of that phase and thank god I did because I was a sick bitch. Around that time was when I performed my first blood eagle I think that with the combination of the emotions of my first human kill made me shut off my humanity.

Anyways enough about my bloody past, tomorrow nights the mission and I can't wait to put a bullet in that weasel's head. Even though I know the plan is almost perfect I have a spare one just in case something bad happens. You never know what's going to happen in this line of work and from past experiences, I know that no plan is perfect.

Currently, I'm in the gym working off my frustration. This whole week has been stressful with planning the mission, the incompetent lawyers I made the mistake of hiring when I first opened up my firm, having to place nice with the Russian twat, the sexual frustration that builds and builds every time I see that damn man and last but not least the urge to kill someone or something. Yesterday we ran out of people to torture so in order to saturate the monster I had to go down to the slums of New York last night and prowl the streets for shitty humans following people home.

On a side note, I managed to come across the 'The Evening Prowler' a notorious serial killer that has been haunting the east coast for the past couple of years. He tried to attack me while I was scouring the alleyways and when I pinned him down and shoved a gun in his face he tried to act all smug and brag about his murders. Murders and assaults of innocent children, women, and sometimes even men. I severed his head off his shoulders with my dagger and delivered his head to the police, anonymously of course. I'm not a complete idiot.

If you would do me a favor and not tell Dario about what I just told you in confidence that would be greatly appreciated. I know he knows I didn't come home last night considering he glared at me the whole meeting this morning, but still he didn't talk to me, claiming he had to go over the mission with Vesla who was discharged from the hospital yesterday and decided she could, after all, be of use to us on this mission.

Speaking of the devil. In walks Vesla, her shoulder in a black sling and a white bandage peeking out from under her black tight fitted tank top.

"Hey, Kingston, Don told me to come to find you. He needs help with something in his office." She says.

I step off the treadmill and plaster a fake smile on my face. I inwardly tell myself to calm down and not snap at her because she doesn't deserve my rudeness and frustration after being shot. It's not her fault Darios' ignoring me. "Thanks, V. By the way I forgot to ask this morning how is your shoulder?"

"It's good. I got lucky it didn't hit anything important. I'm just glad there won't be any permanent damage and Don is letting me be a scout. I'd much rather be in the field, but it's better than nothing."

"That's great I know how much this means to you with your past and all," She nods somberly. Her father was killed in a bombing on one of our warehouses when she was just a baby.

"You should probably get back to Don. He seems kind of pissed." I nod and say my goodbyes before heading to Dario's office. I don't bother to knock because I'm pissed at him.

Sitting on the couch, top two buttons of his black dress shirt undone, looking sexy as sin is Dario. He has a glass of whiskey on his left as he dangles it over the ledge of the armrest. The veins of his hands are flexed and thick, standing out against his tan skin. A cigar is resting nicely between the fingers of his other hand. Smoke floating aimlessly into the air. The sight sends a shock of heat straight to my core, a puddle forming in my spandex.

He watches me as I slowly walk towards him. The lump in my throat threatened to cut off my airway. This man truly was an incredible sight to see. The desire and lust I feel in this moment are like none other I've ever felt before. God, look at me, I'm pathetic. I can't even last four days without his touch just imagine if I had to be separated from him for months or a year or forever.

Bad, Kingston, push those thoughts away!

He gestures for me to sit next to him, but feeling bold, and because he is mine and I can do whatever the fuck I want with him; I decide to straddle his lap. Everyone knows the woman wears the pants in the relationship. He stubs the cigar out on the table and places his free hand on my waist.

"Are you that desperate for my attention you had to disappear last night to gain it?" He asks in a sultry voice. The voice sent shivers down my spine.

I scoff. "As if, I'm never desperate for anything. I had a mission last night."

He smirks. "You see I don't think that is the case. I think you're desperate for my love, desperate for my lips on your skin-" He places a soft kiss on the side of my neck, right below my sweet spot. My body burns with need and desire at the feeling. I've been deprived for four days of his touch and right now the feeling inside of me is animalistic. "Desperate for my touch, desperate for my attention, and desperate for me to be inside of you." At this point, I'm a panting mess as he trails kisses down my chest.

With an animalistic growl, I rip his shirt off. Buttons fly across the room and I throw the ruined shirt to the floor. I have never been this needy and I have no idea how this is going to play out. Stunned by my sudden boldness Dario freezes before a smirk graces his face. He lifts my sports bra quickly over my head and throws it across the room before trailing kisses down my chest to my stomach completely skipping over my needy breasts and heading for the waistline of my pants.

"No, I need you inside of me now." I pant out, my voice strained with bliss and desire. he doesn't waste any time with unbuckling his pants and taking off both his and mine. He wraps his hand around my throat before thrusting into me roughly.

Dario skims his hand up my thigh and grips my ass. Bowing his head he licks up the column of my throat, thrusting in and out of me as he works my collarbones with his tongue. 

He nips at my clavicle and grips the back of my throat, lifting my head, causing my back to arch. He slips his arm under my thighs and lifts me on top of him without slipping out. 

Dario grips my ass and I throw my head back, moving my hips in sensual circles on his cock. He e groans and slides his hands up the curves of my waist to the top of my breasts. He circles my areola with the pad of his finger and a shudder and moan on top of him. 

I bow my head and trace my tongue over Dario's jaw. I should be making him suffer right now for how bitchy he has been this week, but my body craves him. I have an insatiable hunger for the taste and feel of my boyfriend. 

After I get a few orgasms then I'll put him through hell. Or maybe I won't considering only a few weeks ago I was being a moody bitch to him. I think we just need to talk and stop being afraid of communicating with each other. 

Dario continues his slow thrusts, teasing me sensually. Clearly, I wasn't the only one missing this slow and intimate fucking. I love when we do this whole slow and intimate thing, but right now I really want his cum leaking out of me and my own dripping down his cock. 

I grip his shoulders, taking charge, and ride him fast, bouncing up and down on his dick, moaning from the feel of him stretching me. I'm going to burst. My stomach is wrapped up in tight coils, ready to be set off like a fucking rocket, but I want to release together. 

I kiss him deeply as he continues his fast paced thrusts. Clearly, he got the memo. He grips my hair and pulls, exposing my neck to him. He instantly attacks it. My back arches and I place my hands on his knees to steady myself, meeting him for every thrust. 

"Oh god, Dario. I'm going to...ahh!" I scream when he bites my nipple. The sensation has me clenching his cock and climaxing. He grunts and grasps my hips tightly, holding me steady as he shoots his release inside of me, coating my insides with his sticky cum. 

Once we both have our breathing under control he lifts me and places me on all fours and purrs in my ear, "Grip the arm of the couch, Kingston." I do as he says, excited for what is to come. No pun intended. I hope he keeps the beads in here or at least a plug. Dario loves fucking me with a plug. 

I wait a moment, trembling with excitement. He doesn't do anything except spread my legs wide. 

I'm getting impatient and about to risk his wrath by whining when he growls, "I love watching my cum slide out of your fucked cunt." I moan. God this man and his dirty talk. "But you know what I love even more? I love the way your tight, little asshole winks at me when I watch."

He dips his head and I gasp when I feel his tongue on my wet hole. Dario licks a path from my clit all the way to my puckered asshole. I buck my ass against his face, eager for more. 

A/N-Disclaimer-Yes, my characters participate in anal sex, but I won't be writing that as I am thirteen, sorry, I mean fourteen. I really have to get used to that. I'm comfortable enough writing smut, but there is just something about anal that I won't let myself be comfortable writing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 57
~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your cliché male character. He's not strong, he's not rich, h...
1.7M 41.4K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
4.1M 104K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...