๐™น๐™น๐™ฑ๐™ฐ|| ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By Empiireani

โ—Œ||๐™น๐™น๐™ฑ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚||โ—Œ !๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ! This is where you're the parent and the JJBA... More

!๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ!
โœฆ๐ด/๐‘โœฆ
โ˜…โ’ฟโ“„โ’ฟโ“„โ“ˆโ˜…
โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•„๐•–๐•ฅ
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐”พ๐•  ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐• ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐”ธ๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐”พ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐• ๐•
๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช๐•ค
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช โ„‚๐•’๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•๐•–๐•–๐•ก
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐”พ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค|| โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™
โœฆ 500+ ๐š‚๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› โœฆ
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐”พ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค|| โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค
โœฆ 1แด‹+ ||Sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€โœฆ
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ž
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’ โ„๐•–๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ก
โœฆ๐Ÿ„น๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…‚โœฆ
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘ด๐’†๐’•
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’
โœฆ+5แด‹ ||๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“โœฆ
โœฆ 10แด‹|| ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ โœฆ

๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ โ„๐•–๐•๐•ก ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ž ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••๐•ช

1.5K 52 16
By Empiireani

Requested by: @NemuiiNami
Enjoy!

Jonathan
Dio and Jonathan both sat down next to each other on the couch Dio looked happy while Jonathan not so much.

You came in and looked at the two boys "well how did you two do?" "great mother I made a 100% on my test!" smiled Dio "I made...60%...." frowned Jonathan. "Well how about I help you study? You're going to have a re-test right?" Jonathan nodded his head.

So it began you both started to study each day until it was time for the re-test Dio sometimes joined, but couldn't since he needed to be in soccer practice.

Two weeks had passed and the re-test was today you kissed Jonathan's and Dio's forehead, and they both head off.

[Time Skip]

Jonathan continued to run as fast as he could as Dio tried to follow him. Jonathan opened to door and ran towards your room where you folding your clothes. "Mother! Mother!" yelled Jonathan grabbing your hand.

"So what did you get on your test?" you asked "100%! I got an A!" smiled Jonathan which made you smile.

Joseph
He down in disappointment as you looked at his test...20%. You wonders if he even study for this test. "Joseph did you study?" You asked looking at him "yes.....no." frowned Joseph.

Knew it.

You decide to study with him so he can re-take it and make a decent grade on it. And for the next week you and Joseph study. It was the last day and you were positive that Joseph would get an A on that test.

[Next Day]

"Mom! Look! Look!" Joseph waved his hand attached to it was his test. You quickly grabbed it and looked at it expected the grade to be a 100%. Instead, Joseph got a 70% on his test.

"Look how smart I am!" smiled Joseph at least it was better than nothing.

Jotaro
He placed his head on the table, ashamed he thought Jotaro couldn't believe it he had failed... He was nervous about your reaction. "Why are you so sad? You were great! You made a B!" you smiled.

"Yeah... But it isn't an A!" frowned Jotaro. "Fine then we'll study and then on another test, you can get an A. Is that okay?" you asked as Jotaro nodded.

You two both started to study for the upcoming test whenever Jotaro started to get nervous Katherine would be there and calm him down since you weren't the best with emotions.

The day finally came and Jotaro was stressing out as Kathrine was preparing his lunch "you'll be fine just do your best." you said, "that's horrible advice mother-" you glared at Jotaro "I mean it is some great advice mother!" nervously smiled Jotaro which you smiled back.

You kissed Jotaro on his forehead as he heads off to school.

[Time skip]

Jotaro handed you his test and you looked at it, he had B... again. "Hey you did great!" You smiled at him.

Jotaro looked at you.

He smiled as well. A genuine one.

Josuke
He looked down in shame as you looked at him "you got a 60%?" you asked, Josuke nodded his head "didn't you study with Okuyasu?" "yeah, but we got distracted..." you sighed in disappointment as you picked up Josuke.

"How about I study with you and Okuyasu?" You asked which brighten Josuke mood "yes! Can you also make snacks for us too?" Josuke kept asking questions.

For three weeks you three study for the rest of the time and made sure both of the children didn't get distracted. The day finally came you waved goodbye to Josuke as he got in the bus.

[Time Skip]

"Mom! Guess who got an A!" screamed Josuke while shoving a piece of paper into your face. "Let me guess... you?" You asked "oh no it was Okuyasu, but I got a B!" screamed Josuke killing your ears in middle of it.

Giorno
"Ow! Ow! OW!" screamed Giorno as you pinched on his ear "what did I tell you on watching cartoons at night!" you shouted in anger pretty much you were angry when you saw a 10% on his test.

"Hey! Look me and my gang was very busy!" Giorno said "of what?! Trying to defeat some kid who kept selling slime to other kids?!" you screamed. "Actually yes," said Giorno.

There was silence.

In the end, you decided it was best if Giorno study with you. And so for a week you both study and questioned why did his gang have to defeat a kid.

You waved goodbye to little Giorno as he waved goodbye to you at the window of the bus.

[Time Skip]

"I got a C," said Giorno "oh okay cool," you said, but deep down you were still disappointed about your time being wasted just so he got a C.

Jolyne
You screamed into the pillow as Jolyne had a worried look on her face.

"So... I have a question..." you slowly rise up and glare at Jolyne, "how...in the world... DID YOU GET 15% ON YOUR TEST?!"

Jolyne shrugged "I don't know! Just ask Ermes." You sighed and nodded.

"Well then! You're now going to study with me!" Jolyne pouted "what do you mean?! What about my friends?! They need to-"

"Don't worry, I'm sure their parents will study with them." You patted Jolyne's head and walked away to grab her math books.

"So let's start."

You both have studied for the past week and finally, it was time for the retest! So you kissed Jolyne on her cheek and waved goodbye to her.

"Mom! Look!" Jolyne pointed to her test and handed it to you.

"Oh honey, let's see what you have!" You looked at the paper and saw she had an 80% on her test.

You smiled and patted her head "I'm proud of you!"

Jolyne smiled and grabbed your hand "now, I want some chicken nuggets!" You sighed and nodded "sure!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
480 44 9
He was clichรฉd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€...
62.5K 1.3K 23
Different scenarios where the Jojos (and villans?) become your parent! (Reader will be identified as female) (Includes characters from parts 1-5. WAR...
31.5K 914 16
You had moved on from your early years only now to start working undercover you were always interested in the ways things worked. You had a charm tha...