The Quintessential Rose of En...

By IreneCharlotte

Irene, you smarty pants! Irene, you filthy bastard! Irene, you better study. Irene, you better behave. Irene... More

Part 1- Powerful Family
Part 2- Good o'days
Part 3- Good o'days (2)
Part 4- New Things Aren't Always Exciting
Part 5- Contemplations
Part 6- Turning Point
Part 7- Our Past and Future
Part 8- Interview
Wedding Special
Part 9- Fitting In
Part 10- New Member
Part 11- Loss (and Found?)
Part 12- Kennedy Genes
Part 13- Kennedy Genes (2)
The Author's Reflection on Prince Philip
Part 14- The "Bloody" Tactic
NEW BOOK
Part 15- Megxit
Part 16- Justice Is Up To Everyone
Part 17- A Dead Trap
Part 18- Pressure
Part 19- After Sadness
Author's Note
Part 20- London Bridge Down
Face Reveal
Epilogue
New Book!

Protagonists

12K 139 125
By IreneCharlotte

Irene, Duchess of Cambridge, GCVO, (born Irene Claudia Kennedy; October 21, 1989); is a member of the British royal family. Her husband, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is second in the line of succession to the British throne, making Irene a likely future queen consort. 

She is the mother of Prince Phillip of Cambridge, Prince Theodore of Cambridge, Princess Kathleen of Cambridge, and Prince Alexander of Cambridge. Irene, Duchess of Cambridge is also a member of the Kennedy family. She is the only grand-daughter of Francis Benedict Kennedy, the brother of Joseph Patrick Kennedy Sr. Thus, making her president John F. Kennedy's second-degree niece.

Before entering the royal family, she was a well-respected medical researcher and heart surgeon. At the age of only 16, she and her professor Martin Bennett (that is a real person but besides that everything is fictional) found a remedy to Myocardial infarction. For that, she won the Noble Prize at the prime age of 18. She also discovered that, in addition to the bone marrows, the human peripheral venous blood also has hematopoietic stem cells. This means that people who donate white blood cells no longer need to dig holes in their bones to obtain bone marrow. They only need to inject hematopoietic stem cell mobilizers to gain the same result. This greatly increases the number of people who are willing to donate white blood cells and brings light to the future for leukemia patients. She successfully performed 9 times of heart transplantation and 14 times of Thoracic Aortic Dissection Repair, the most dangerous heart surgery. All of her patients lived 70+ lives.

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (William Arthur Philip Louis; born 21 June 1982) is a member of the British royal family. He is the elder son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales. Since birth, he has been second in the Line of succession to the British throne. (credit to Wikipedia)

Their Children:

James Spencer Fitzwilliam Windsor} Still Born

Joseph Sebastian Francis Windsor} Still Born

John Samuel Frederick Windsor} Still Born

Richard Emmanuel David Windsor} Still Born 

Rosalyn Elizabeth Diana Windsor} Still Born 

Christopher William Matthew Windsor} Still Born

Caroline Winnifred Margaret Windsor} Still Born

Philip Quincy Uriel George Windsor (Philip)

Theodore Henry Xavier Nickolas Windsor (Theo)

Kathleen Isabella Zuzia Louise Windsor (Kathy)

Alexander Olive Victor Beau Windsor (Alex)

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, KCVO, ADC is a member of the British royal family. As the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, he is sixth in the line of succession to the British throne. (credit to Wikipedia)

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex is an American member of the British royal family and a former actress. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Markle identifies as mixed-race (credit to Wikipedia)

Their Children:

Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor

Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor

but hey, Her Majesty is the only Lilibet, that child will just be Lili :)

Elizabeth II is Queen of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth realms. Elizabeth was born in Mayfair, London, as the first child of the Duke and Duchess of York. Her father ascended the throne on the abdication of his brother King Edward VIII in 1936, from which time she was the heir presumptive (credit to Wikipedia)

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh is the husband of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth realms. Philip was born into the Greek and Danish royal families. He was born in Greece, but his family was exiled from the country when he was an infant. (credit to Wikipedia)

Charles, Prince of Wales is the heir apparent to the British throne as the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II. He has been heir apparent, Duke of Cornwall, and Duke of Rothesay since 1952, and he is the oldest and longest-serving heir apparent in British history. (credit to Wikipedia)

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, GCVO, CSM, PC is a member of the British royal family. She received her title upon her marriage to Charles, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to the British throne, on 9 April 2005. It is a second marriage for both of them. (credit to Wikipedia)

Diana, Princess of Wales, was a member of the British royal family. She was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales—the heir apparent to the British throne—and was the mother of Prince William and Prince Harry. (credit to Wikipedia)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.6K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
77.6K 2.3K 26
"No George. I'm not Olivia." I replied and he chuckled. "Don't joke. I'm serious." He spoke. "I am not Olivia. I'm not joking." I replied. He looked...
61.5K 1.1K 36
in which a love story struggles to find the love in between their different lives. SOCIAL MEDIA tom holland [2] 10K reads 15/12/2018 15...
763K 21.4K 60
In my first life, I Josephine de Franzaie, fell in love with the Crown Prince Edgar who was also My fiancΓ©, but the feeling wasn't mutual. He loved s...