Their precious one

Por bts07018

y/n is a sweet, loving , kind girl. she loves kpop alot. recently she moved to seoul for work. one day she go... Más

Authors note!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 5

878 32 0
Por bts07018

CONCERT DAY 

So today is the day. finally I am going to see them..

It's 1 P.M so I thought to get ready for the concert .The concert is held in the degue so
I have to leave early. Bcz It'll take 2 hrs from seoul .So Today I took day off from the library bcz I don't want to be late. 

So I started to get ready. I get my outfit for the day which I shopped last 4 days ago. 

As I am not a makeup person so I just did my hairs. I make a ponytail and put some liner and very light lipstick on my lips and I am ready.

I took my sling bag and put every thing I needed like the Army Light Stick, Powerbank, my wallet and my house keys. And left the house .

I made my way to station to take train, after 10 mins I am here in the station waiting for train.After waiting for a while I got in the train and took a seat beside a ajjushhi (uncle). I found a lot of girls, boys going to the concert just like me.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP....(I am sorry for this)

After like forever I am finally inside the stadium waiting for the show to begin.

The stadium is so full. I was waiting for them to start till I feel like I need to go washroom right now or my stomach will blast right here.So i left my seat to use washroom. I didn't know the way so I ask some staff the way and finally found restroom. I did my business and left the rest room and made my way to my seat but on my way I heard some boys talking about something but I thought to ignore and start to walk again. As I took one step I hear something which made me froze on the spot. And I started to hear their conversation.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

408 0 30
Y/N is a 20 year old college sophomore. She never does anything fun in her life. All she does is school and work. She doesn't have that many friends...
736 84 26
Y/N Get a chance to study in her dream country with scholarship. There she have lots of opportunities in her higher studies so she is very excited fo...
4.8K 142 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...
78 4 8
********WARNING: NOT for audiences under 18. Book will contain, smut, mentions of suicide and self-harm, and will contain other possible triggering...