2:Fire & Ice || Yizhan Ff ||

By Script-Symphony

Completed!! They were like Yin and Yang, good and bad fire and ice. Both from different world, different back... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
01; Just Wanted to Burn For Once
02; Only Family
03: Second Encounter
04; Coldness
05; Not again
06; New Job
07; An Asshole Boss
08; Triggered An Attack
09; Meeting The Brother
10; Short Tempered
11; Sharing a Bed
12; Furious Uncle
13; Hint of Jealousy
14; Taste of Craziness
16; Ten Percent of The Truth
17; Defensive Xiao Zhan
19; Ambush
20; Different Direction
21; A Mob Boss
22; Mr Xiao Ying
23; Wang Haikuan
24; Forgiveness
25; Thunderstorm and Bedtime Stories
26; Her Boyfriend
27; His Ex
28; HeartBreak.
29; Savior
30; Gone Wrong
31; Pain and Anger
32; Too Late
33; Numb
34: Played With Fire&Ice
35; Ice
36; Talk With Uncle
37; Talk With Haikuan
38; The Club I
39; The Club II
40; One Down
41; Problematic
42; Fight It! 18+
43; A Taste of Her Own Medicine
44; Done Running
45; Gotcha
46; Another Twist
47; How Would it End
48; Chilling Feeling
49; A Sudden Betrayal
50; Her Point of View
51; Is It Over?
52; Five Years Later
Info
Special Thanks!!!
Cast/Characters
Info
Epilogue 01
Epilogue 02
Extra Chapter; A Happy Ending
Author Note
Covers

18; What Lurks Within

6.6K 481 39
By Script-Symphony

To kill a monster, you must become one yourself

*~*

Cracking of bones, screams of anguish and agony, reddish liquid spread all over, the sound of lugubrious cries, taste of salty tears.

All were like a melodious sound to his ears, and a blissful scene in his eyes. His lips curved into a smile, his smile was sadistic, atrocious, inhumane and fiendish, a completely display of the man he was, the real rapscallion in our closet, the nightmares that stalked the weak, languid and even the vigorous of mind.

He was he.

Advancing forward, he held the man’s hand, who was tied to a hand chair, his face badly wounded, his clothes tattered and smudge, his body deficiently bludgeoned and lastly, a dagger was buried in his left thigh, emanating with reddish liquid as his breathes were slackened and wimpish. One could say the man was barely alive. The monster smirked in gratification as he slowly caressed the other’s man hand, gently, tenderly like a egg that would pulverized if extra meticulosity was not taken.

“Your hand is soft, too delicate”  the monster complimented, continuing with his gentle stroke. One could think he had good intentions for the other man, but he shared the same thoughts with the devil.

Make him feel the pain… !

Make him plead for mercy… !

Make him feel the detriment… !

Make him taste his own blood… !

Is it confectionery… ? Is it rancorous… ?

The monster wanted him to feel. “I wonder how it would feel like to break them” with each word, the squeaking sound of a finger could be heard but the howl was louder, the monster bursted out laughing, his laughs were maniac and sinner.

Oh, how much he loved their screams, he wanted more, more, more and mo…

“Boss!"

His divertissement had been rubbled. Wang Yibo soughed with his shoulders dropping as he slowly turned to find the bastard bold enough to disturb his fun. His movements were soft at first but in a sprint, the bastard was at a gun point. He immediately lift his hands up in a surrendering manner, his lips parted as a light gasp escaped.

Wang Yibo chuckled sanguinarily.

“How about I replace you with him? “ he tilted his head to the side, gazing at the other still at his gun point intensively.

The man gulped down his saliva, traces of sweat could be spotted on his forehead, his hearts rate increasing to hundred. “Boss, can you put down the gun first”

Wang Yibo’s orbs glowered. “Are you telling me what to do?”

The man immediately shook his head violently. One wrong answer and he would be seeing his dead parents. “N-no B-boss” he stuttered and again, Wang Yibo laugh echoed through out the room.

Slowly, he pulled the trigger, the other’s eyes widened in horror as he thought his time was ticking. And just then, the sound of a gun spot rang across the whole building, a warning to those who would dared to cross part with the devil.

The man slowly opened his eyes, expecting some kind of unbearable in any part of his body but he found none, he breathe out in solace but the man tied to the chair was choking on his blood, a large hole pierced thought his forehead, his eyes wide open as he stared into nothing but darkness. Wang Yibo smirked as he blew the smoke coming out from his gun.

“Tell the boys to clean this up” Wang Yibo ordered as he handed the gun to the terrified man before walking out from his basement, while he wiped his hands with a little towel, cleansing any trace of blood from his hands. Throwing it at the first trash can he saw, he took off his upper coat, while walking down the hallway, filled with gunned man, bowing and showing acclaim as he walked pass them. Reaching his office in the large mansion, Wang Yibo threw his coat at one of his men guarding his office before making his way in. Heading towards his seat behind a large brown desk, Wang Yibo made himself comfortable, followed at a knock on his door.

“Come in!”

He ordered in a deep and authorized tone, resting his back on the seat as his door opened to reveal three of his most trusted men, Jiyang, with a patched noise and bruised cheeks, Haoxuan and Caio Yuchen, who had a purple face, Wang Yibo sneered.

“How is your face?”  he questioned Yuchen, who nearly rolled his eyes.

“Getting better” he cleared his throat and answered.

“Good”  Wang Yibo commented. “Any update?” he asked eyeing them one at a time.

“Just as instructed, we followed this Li Cheng guy…” Haoxuan started, placing a file on the table before Wang Yibo. “He has a bigger role played. From the little investigation I made, Li Cheng was the aborted child of Mr and Mrs Li Wei but they died while he was in highschool, leaving him nothing behind, that was when he met Madam Hua. She is his sugar mommy…” Haoxuan wasn’t done when Jiyang bursted out laughing unexpectedly.

“What’s so funny Jiyang?” Yuchen grilled, rolling his eyes dramatically as he crossed his hands over his chest.

“Sorry, sorry, imaging Madam Hua having a young man satisfying her sexual needs is funny. I bet her husband wasn’t up to her standards” he chuckled again but the scowl he got from Wang Yibo shut him up as he immediately cleared his throat and maintained his posture.

“Contiune…”

“He is also her errant boy, he does the dirty work. Everything else you need to know is in the file” Haoxuan continued carefully.

Wang Yibo nodded. “Anything Else?”

“Lan Guangyao has been spotted here in China” Haoxuan revealed.

Wang Yibo smirked as his orbs darkened like a dark cloudless night, with no stars to brighten the night. “The bastard finally showed up” he smirked.

Oh, how much he had been waiting for the asshole responsible for his problems, the asshole that made him have sleepless night, made him hear the piercing sound of his dead siblings every night, made him hear their cries. His tightly fisted his knuckles, how much he wanted to make him pay, make her pay, make them suffer ten times worst than he did, make them regret their existence. He wasn’t that naïve twenty years old boy anymore, that innocent little kid that fell blindly for their tricks. Five years had pasted and he had been counting their days that were slowly being numbered.

“How about Jin Mi?”

“Luckily we came across a man that was willing to sell before being tortured” Jiyang smirked. “Jin Mi had been sold to another mafia in Russia”

Wang Yibo shut and opened his eyes, his little sister sold as a slave to a demon. His little sister, who gone missing five years ago the day he lost everyone, his little sister he had been searching for for five years with no trace had suddenly be spotted. Wang Yibo suddenly smirked. If that Russian Mafia was a demon then, Wang Yibo was the devil himself.

“Then we leave for Russia immediately”

*~*

(OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY)

“Good to have you back” Madam Hua landed over a glass of wine to her honoured guest, who was sitted comfortably on one of the expensive couches as if he owned the world.

“Feels good to be back” the man took a slip of his wine as he watch madam Hua sat on the couch opposite of him, her long legs bared out in her short mini dress and her neck completely exposed, one could say she looked like the definition of a real slut.

“How was life in the state, you left me here taking care of two empires and two companies. Do you have any idea how stressful that is?” she snorted.

The man laughed out loudly with his deep and husky voice. “That’s because you are a greedy bitch who wants everything for herself, using anyone to get what she wants, her husband and son were not exceptional. I really admire your bravery woman”

Madam Hua chuckled. “All is fair in business, my husband and son were only a prey ready to be disposed. But I have another proposal for you”

The man smirked as his eyes sparkled in interested. “What…?”

The woman also smirked. “Wang Yibo”

The man bursted out laughing. “That young man already has me as his first target but I am not that easy of a prey”

“You killed his brothers after all” she shrugged with hershoulders.

The man nodded his head thoughtfully as his thoughts raced back to five years ago when everything took place. Ending and starting of a young man’s life. “Wang Yibo was the target but his brothers got there first”

“Haikuan betrayed me, he loved his little brother too much, he was willing to sacrifice Ji and Yi, just to save Yibo but sadly, Yibo doesn’t know that. He wants the death of a man who loved him more than his mother.”

“What do you want to do with him this time. Remember, he is no longer the same naïve Wang Yibo five years ago. This Wang Yibo is said to be the devil in our time”

Madam smirked. “He has a weakness”

The man’s eyes sparkled. “Whats his weakness?”

“Xiao Sean Zhan”

*~*
I don't know about you guys but this chapter gives me the creeps. I keep turning back, making sure a gun was now at my head.

But anywhere, what do you think.

I think it's high time we start discovering some of the mysteries going on. Am sure most of you must have already figured it out yourself, please share your thoughts in the comments box.

Catch you later.

Happy Reading...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 10.9K 29
June 2020 Being friends since high school. Xiao Zhan was there always for Wang Yibo, supporting him and cheering for him in every way he can. Now he'...
181K 12.3K 53
Completed!!! If Two Hearts Are Meant To Be, No Matter How Long It Takes, How Far They Go, How Tough It Seems, Fate Would Bring Them Together To Share...
196K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
142K 13K 36
Xiao Zhan is an young and successful CEO of the Xiao Groups who is not just handsome but also very smart. He isn't just smart, he's a smart LIAR. The...