ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

31. Poison

8.2K 316 95
By KimichiMice

The guards took our bags and phones and then tied us. We arrived in a mansion? We go in and the guards escorted us to our own rooms. It's one room but with two entrance because between the room there is a huge glass wall separating both me and Min-yun's room. There is a hole on the wall like those in bathrooms.

I think it was there so me and Min-yun can talk to each other. There is two bed on the opposite sides of the glass wall. To be correct it a bedroom.

Y/n:This is kidnapping right?

Min-yun: Clearly you can already see that..

Min-yun walked around his part of the room then after examining the room he then tried to open the door, of course it's locked. I also checked mine and it's also locked.

Min-yun:*sign* I guess we will be stuck here.. Someone called you right who was it?

Y/n:Jin

Min-yun: ...it wouldn't be long until he figured out what's happening..

You went to sit down on the edge of a bed thinking what might happen. Min-yun looked at you seriously, he can't let them hurt you or even touch you starting from now on.

Min-yun:I don't think they're planning something to us. So I'm sure they'll leaving us alone until morning..for us to rest..

You just looked at Min-yun.

Min-yun:Hey don't worry.. I'm with you..

Y/n: but we are separated..

Min-yun: At least it's better than a having a concrete wall..right?

Min-yun said while resting his hand on the wall. While you decided to just try and treat your self at home to calm down.

Min-yun:Are you ok?

Y/n:Yes I'm fine! But I need a nightlight..

Min-yun:How about we just leave the lights open?

Y/n:Ok!

Min-yun:Go on ..calm down first then try to sleep after.

Y/n:O-Ok!

After sometime you got to relax and just when you relax some maid got inside you and Min-yun's room. Both of you stand up from the bed and started to back away from them, walking back back towards to the glass wall.

Maids:We mean you no harm young master/lady!

They said bluntly as they bowed down in front of the both of you.

Min-yun:What are you all doing here?!

Maid:The master sent us to prepare you for the night..

Y/n:You mean?...

Maid:Please follow us

Y/n: Yun?

Min-yun:They won't kill us for sure..if they have that intention they would've just killed us while we are in the car..

Y/n:True, you are correct

Min-yun:I don't need to be escorted just prepare the bath and my pajamas for me..

Y/n:Same goes to me!

Both you and Min-yun said in a demanding tone with a hint of annoyance and respect.

The maids do as you both told. They entered the bath rooms and prepared your bath.

Y/n:Yun? Do you think..

Min-yun: It's a bad idea to escape through the door, we don't even know the ways yet..and there are probably guard all around here. You saw it didn't you?

Y/n:*sign*this is why I hate big mansions with allot of mad guard puppies..

You said in annoyance while Min-yun giggled at your response. By the way both of you are leaning on the glass wall while keeping an eyes on both the entrance and the bath room doors while talking to each other.

The maids informed both of you that the bath is ready then they left.

Y/n:I was shocked they went out of the bathroom in the same time...

Min-yun:They are professional maids... probably

Min-yun said as he walked towards his bathroom while you also did the same.

Y/n:Yun?! Are you done!

You shouted on the hole of the glass wall. Min-yun didn't respond, and you who is a scaredy cat panicked a bit. Min-yun came out and you felt relieved. Min-yun walked towards the glass wall on to the hole part and started to talk to you.

Min-yun:Hey..way so panicked?

Y/n:I know I didn't react to the story that my brothers are actually mafias, but I'm scared when I actually got involved in the mafia things, such as this!

Min-yun:Hahaha so that's why!

Y/n: It's not funny you know...😤

Min-yun:Okokok you don't need to copy a bull just to show me your annoyed..

Min-yun said calmly while going to his bed, it's obvious he was teasing you.

Y/n:Yah!!

Min-yun lay down on the bed, and you just looked at him.

Y/n: Yun?

Min-yun:Stay calm! Treat your self at home!remember! Your not the only one who is being kidnapped! I'm also nervous but the important thing is calm down and rest!

Min-yun shouted as he slowly fallen asleep, you heard Min-yun and decided to rest because you might need it tomorrow. You quickly fall asleep because of all the drama and action that had just happened.

~2:00 Am~

Both you and Min-yun are deeply asleep. While the both of are on the land where all dream and darkness are built by your stupid brain, Someone entered your room, the person gently opened the door not wanting to both wake up the two dead sleeping goats.

The person was a HE. He sat down beside your sleeping figure. He gently brush your hair with his hand, while looking at you with worriedness.

The man sitting beside you pov•
(Au :I didn't want any spoiler soooo~ I'll call him that🤭)

Y/n...Y/n, I'm glad you still used that name, but I'm sad because..you forgotten about us, your Oppa. Y/n..You know I was really worried when you got lost. That woman, Lee Hei Soo, She took you away! To think that your step brothers are mafia. They didn't even let someone send a guard with you. Just a weak boy?

I thought as I looked at the boy named Gwa Min-yun. I looked back at my little princess, I kissed her forehead and then left the room.

'Y/n please regain your memories back, I missed you so much'. I thought as I narrowed my eyes while speeding my way to my office.

•End of pov but the Author POV will now begin!•
(With a dramatic decent English accent)

Min-yun:Yah! Y/n wake up!

Min-yun shouted through the glass wall hole. Of course you growl in annoyance while turning around.

Min-yun:Hey! Y/n! Wake up already!

Y/n:Shut up!

You shout in annoyance while Min-yun got a little annoyed by you not waking up.

Min-yun:Never thought that you would make your self at home that easly..your really are naive sometimes

Min-yun muttered while going inside the bathroom to do his morning routine.

The maids already prepared the bath,clothes and the breakfast while the both of you are asleep.

After a few minutes Min-yun got out from the bath room wearing a cool yet awesome new clothes.

Min-yun saw you sitting on the bed asleep.

'At least she tried to wake up..'. Min-yun thought as he head towards a table where breakfast is served.

"Y/n! Your breakfast will get cold if you don't wake up and get ready!!". Min-yun shouted bluntly while sitting down the chair. You immediately Naruto run in the bathroom. Since the is an air conditioner in the room it was quite cold so the food might be cold already.

'Why put an air conditioner in this room? It's already very cold here in Korea.. '. Min-yun thought in annoyance and confusion.

But Min-yun didn't mind if the food is cold or not. When you finish doing your morning routine.

You got out the bathroom and as you walking you immediately stopped your tracks. Min-yun noticed your sudden act.

Min-yun:What?

Y/n:Pabo! Why are you eating that?! Did you even think twice if they put something on the food?

Min-yun calmly rised his hand like his being pointed by a gun, while dropping the fork and spoon on the table.

Min-yun:Just to make this clear! I'm hungry and if they want to kill me?! They had plenty of time last night! And what did they do? Nothing? Now are you ok? Y/n..

Y/n: uhh...Ok..

Min-yun:My conclusion is correct..right?

Min-yun looked at the pate in front of him, with a hesitant expression.

Y/n:Hahaha Min-yun your face is-haha

Min-yun looked like a person who just drank a poisonous water and just realized it.

Min-yun:Yah! This is serious! I don't want to die early!

Y/n:Mm..your conclusion is right Min-yun. They could've just killed us when we were asleep..

You said as you walked towards your breakfast. Min-yun in the other hand thought deep if he should eat the breakfast he started or not.

Y/n:Yah! Gwa Min-yun!

Min-yun:What?!

Y/n:You better eat it...

You narrowed your eyes to him and he did the same.

Min-yun:Fine! If it does have anything on it! If I'm dying your dying with me!

Y/n:Wow that's harsh..

Both of you started to eat again.

•Mean while with Bts•

Jungkook:What?!

Jungkook angerly slammed both his hand on the table mean while the others were shocked.

Jin: Jungkook calm down..I heard on the call that they are being kidnapped, I'm worried the both of them sacrificed themselves to convince the kidnappers that they already know their situation...

Namjoon: What now? Should I sent some men or we go our selves?

Namjoon ask bluntly not even looking at any of his brothers just reading a folder in his hands.

Jungkook: It's obvious that we go there personally!

Jin:Again. Jungkook calm down! I already told you all that they would do this!

J-hope:But hyung, they did early than expected...

Jin:*sign* Getting Y/n and Min-yun as hostages..they definitely want us to go in they're trap...

Taeyung: Atleast let one of go..hyung

Jin:Hobi..You will be going

J-hope:Ok!

Jin:The rest of you pick your substitutes..

Jungkook:I pick (Random name here)

Taeyung:Mine is (Random/name) as always..

Jin:For now let Jimin and Yoongi do they're professions..

Yoongi and Jimin nodded they ended their meeting. Yoongi and Jimin is going to find many information about your whereabouts. While the other prepare the weapons that they're men are going to use in case they must go violent just to get the both of you.

🤭🤭👍👍💜💜
I.LOVE.YOU.Y/N!

J-hope!Jimin! And V!
Are on the beach of handsome guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.9K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...
11.4K 286 26
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
32.6K 1.3K 43
A girl to whom Everyone say is born from hell Come back with her mom to korea and get 7stepbrothers Is she really a monster or a angel? Who is she? R...
1M 32.6K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...