Coming home (Larry Stylingson)

HareehLoueehh tarafından

When Louis leaves he doesn't expect himself to ever go back, we didn't he could ever face seeing Harry's face... Daha Fazla

Authors Note
Description
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This is not a chapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character Ask!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Brie & Mazy
Thing Meh Bob
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 1

652 13 8
HareehLoueehh tarafından

Harry's POV:

I heard the bakery door open, not bothering to check I shuffled around on the smooth wood bakery floor keeping my eyes on my feet, I felt my best friend, Brie, who I was on shift with that day, tap me on the shoulder, signalling for me to look up at the new customer. I stopped in my tracks as my gaze fell on a short, brown haired boy who I hadn't seen in three years. My breath hitched as he met my eye. His beautiful, full blue eyes quickly moved towards my friend who had her arm on my shoulder. Was that jealousy I saw in his eyes? His gaze turned back to me and I started to panic. Brie seemed to notice and guided me back behind the counter into the kitchen. 

"Harry?" She asked in a concerned tone. I didn't even reply I just looked down to my feet. This was enough for her to click into full protective mode.

"Do you want me to kick his ass?" She asked, completely serious. I wasn't sure my answer would even matter but I still made sure she knew not to, by looking up at her and begging her with my eyes not to make a scene. 

"Are you sure I can't at least hit him once, HE FUCKING DESERVES IT!" She said a little to loudly, causing me to wince and the loud volume. I quickly shook my head daring to meet her furious eyes. 

"Please don't do anything," I pleaded. "You'll only make a scene and get us both in trouble." She looked at me one last time before walking out of the kitchen back into the quiet bakery. There were only a few people in the bakery so they didn't need to focus to much on the customers. I stayed behind a few seconds in the kitchen before following her back into the bakery. 

I looked up to see Louis still standing in the exact same spot as he was when I first caught sight of him. He looked and me and I could see a faint smile creeping onto his lips. 

"Haz, I" He started.

"Don't" I said, causing him to stop immediately and meet the gaze or the curly haired boy standing before him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be London touring?" I asked harshly. I could see the hurt look and pain strike his face. I didn't care though, he left me, I had nothing to do with it. 

"I, I had a break.." The older boy answered turning his gaze to the girl standing next to me, I knew he could see the similarity's in our appearances. But I could still see him trying to sus her out. Trying to figure out who she was to me. But why would be care? Wait, did he care? I didn't think he cared. He doesn't care. He can't. I hated the effect the older boy still had on me. The place I had been in when he left was somewhere nobody ever wants to be. I had even tried to take my own life, and if not for Brie I would be very much dead. She pulled me through fog, saving me, and for that I was ever thankful. I would do anything for the girl, I even once dressed up as a girl and pretended to be her girlfriend to make her ex jealous. And I knew she would do the same. 

"One break in 3 fucking years? Sounds believable, huh?" Brie snapped glaring at the older boy. If looks could kill Louis would very much be dead right now. Although I knew the girl wouldn't hold back to kill him if she ever got the chance, and she was very unashamed about that. 

"Brie, it's alright, I can handle this." I said not breaking eye contact with Louis. She walked over to me and wrapped her arm around my waist, a protecting gesture she knew would make me more comfortable. In this case it did, so I turned to her and gave her a slight smile. 

"Why did you come her Louis?" I asked, turning my attention back to the boy standing in the doorway. 

"I, um, I just feel so bad about what happened, can we please talk?" He said looking down at the floor. 

"Well, I'm currently working, if you can't see, so we can't talk now, but we're closing in a few hours if your willing to wait." I asked. He nodded quickly "The table over there is free." I said pointing to a table over by the window closest to him. "If you need anything just ask." I finished. 

Louis's POV:
I saw the girl who looked about Harry's age turn and whisper something to Harry which caused him to laugh and start smiling like an idiot. I took his directions and walked over to the empty booth in the corner or the small shop and sat down. I got out my phone and clicked onto my Instagram. I had about 16 million notifications and I made a mental note to turn them off. I clicked on my messages and sent a quick message to Liam, who was currently relaxing at they're hotel room. 

Text messages:

Louis- hey, currently waiting multiple hours to talk to a boy who I haven't seen in years and looks like has a girlfriend.

 Liam- Don't worry about it mate, what makes you so sure that he has a girlfriend?

Louis- Well to start off when I walked in, she touched him and he didn't flinch, and then we I started to talking she put her arm around his shoulder and later when he said I could wait if I wanted she put her arm around his waist and he turned to her and smiled. SMILED LIAM!! HE SMILED!! 

Liam- Ok, it sounds like he has a girlfriend, but I mean they could just be really good friends, I mean some of my friends do that

Louis- Really? You think so?

Liam- No, I'm just trying to make you feel better, he defiantly was a girlfriend, iv'e gotta go, my mum's calling. bye louis, try not to kill anyone, please? :)

End of text messages

For the next hour I sat staring into my phone thinking about this girl Harry was so touchy with. But my thoughts were shattered by a loud bang, followed by an ear piercing scream, I looked up to see Harry on top of the counter and what looked like to be a shattered plate lying on the ground. The girl, who I was yet to find out the name of, only walked over to the boy, putting her back up to the counter for the boy to jump onto her back. He did so, smiling like an idiot. She put him down on the ground without broken plates and handed him a broom. 

"Seriously Harold, you need to be more careful, I'm not saving to next time. Go clean up." She was trying to look annoyed but I could see the amused look on her face and I'm sure the curly haired lad noticed to cause he burst into a fit of laughter. I forgot how adorable he looked when he laughed. 

The next two hours passed by quickly as Louis sat and waited in his booth. The next thing he knew Harry was walking over to him with two plates with some sort muffin on each of them. 

"hi.." I managed to stutter out as the younger boy sat down across from me. I realised the girl from before had left leaving just the two of us in the now closed bakery. 

"Hey, what did you want to talk about?" He asked sliding one of the muffins over to me.

"Thanks, what kind are they?" I asked curious. 

"Don't worry they don't have blueberries in them." He said smiling. 

"I'm surprised you remembered." I said shocked.

"How could I forget you hate blueberries? That's something that scares you for life Lou. How could you not like blueberries?" My heart fluttered at the nickname I hadn't heard in forever, yes some of my other friends call me Lou but it's not the same as the feeling I get when Harry says it. I just laughed.

"So, how have you been? I assume you work here. Are you in College?" I asked trying to learn as much as I could from the boy seating in front of me. 

"Uh, okay, I guess. Yea, I do. And yes, I'm studying English as my major and photography on the side." He said, God he was so cute me he was nervous. 

"That's good! What about your "friend"? The girl you work with?" Of course he knows who you'r talking about louis, for goodness sakes, am I dumb or something?

"Brie? Um, yeah, she's in my photography class but shes in acting school." He seemed to relax talking about this Brie girl. "She's amazing at what she does though, and she's got an amazing singing voice, I think she might give you a run for your money Lou." He said giggling uncontrollably. 

"I bet she does, are you guys like, umm, dating?" I asked shifting in my seat.

"Oh, no, I mean, we were." With those words my heart sank. "But only for a day, she asked me to dress up as a girl to make her ex jealous, but we never actually dated." He said continuing his laughing fit. "What about you Louis? Any lucky boys?" He asked still laughing as hard as before. I could tell he was in the stupid harry mood. 

"No, apart from some PR stunts, I haven't dated anyone." I said smiling and the curly haired boy. The boys continued talking for another half hour before Harry stood up.

"I've really got to get home, but it was nice catching up with you Lou. I'll see you round?" He asked.

"Yea, i've still got your number, I'll text you." I said making the smile on his face even wider.

"alright." He said as he held the door open for me to walk out. "I'll see you later."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.7K 424 60
Harry left Louis, after admitting to cheating on him. Louis turns to a few things to take away the pain, but is truly helped when him and Liam start...
4.7K 169 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
4.4K 91 10
Louis wanted what was best for Harry. He always did. But what happens when they reconnect 5 years later? Will Harry forgive him? Or has he moved on? ...
37.6K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...