Ordinary{CULLEN CLAN}

By LavendersCrazyDreams

Slow Updates... Lila Spencer was just an ordinary girl, well kind of. Sure she was drop dead gorgeous and cra... More

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT!!!!
• C A S T + D I S C L A I M E R •
• U N U S •
• D U O •
• T R I B U S •
• Q U A T T U O R •
• Q U I N Q U E •
• S E X •
• S E P T EM •
• O C T O •
• N O V E M •
• DECEM •
• U N D E C I M •
• D U O D E C I M •
• Q U A T T U O R D E C I M •
• Q U I N D E C I M •
• S E D E C I M •
S E P T E N D E C I M

• T R E D E C I M •

3.5K 91 0
By LavendersCrazyDreams

~ L I L A ~

A smile makes its way into my face as I walk into the kitchen, now dressed in some sweats and a long sleeved wool top with my hair in a ponytail. The shower helped me relax from the stress of tryouts and my conversation with Grandma. She stood behind the counter setting up two plates of food. "I was thinking maybe after we finish eating that we could go to the shops downtown," she offers looking up at me as I take a seat on the stool across from her. A smile makes its way into my face as I hadn't been out shopping with grandma in a while, we would always get cute furniture or books. "Can we go to Cindys?" I question my eyes lighting up at the thought of the candy shop that I had been visiting since I was six. She lets out a chuckle handing me my plate of food and a can of soda. "Of course we can," she answers sitting down next to me.

     We spend the next fifteen minutes eating and taking, her catching me up on all the traveling she's been doing and me telling her about how schools been so far. The sound of the door opening catches my attention. Setting my fork down, I look through the doorway of the kitchen waiting for someone to come into sight. Narrowing my eyes slightly, two gurgles finally round the corner. I purse my lips staring at my mother and father, both who appeared unexpected. "Mom," a surprised came across my mother's face as she noticed who was sitting next to me.

   "What are you doing here?" she questions setting her bag on the table and walking over. "Well I thought I'd come visit my granddaughter. Spend some time with her," Grandma answers as I tone them out. I feel dad press a kiss to my forehead, looking up to find him standing next to me now. "I thought you guys had work," I mumble. "Well we had some issues with some things so we had to come home," dad says. I roll my eyes slightly at the news. "For how long? A day or two," I scoff standing up. "Lila," moms voice moves towards a warning tone. "I have homework to finish. Can we rearrange for tomorrow grandma?" I ask watching as she nods. I know she wanted to spend time together but i could sense she understood mom and dads sudden appearance had upset me.

   Swiftly walking away, I ignore my parents calls for me to come back. As much as I was happy that they were home, I knew better then to get my hopes up. Work would always be their priority. I make sure to slam my door closed before flopping on my bed. I let out an annoyed scream before closing my eyes l, trying to ignore the tears that formed. I know that I was overreacting a bit but I hated how much they
tried to act like a normal family when they were home. "Stupid jobs, Stupid parents, Stupid feelings," I mumble grabbing my phone and opening it. An idea suddenly sprouts to mind and I smile, moving my fingers towards the contact of someone who I know would be able to distract me. "Hello?" the deep voice of Ryan comes though. "Hey! Do you still have those keys to the cabin in the same spot?" I ask. This was going to be one fun weekend, whether I had my friends with me or not.

•••••
WC: 595

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.5K 23
"...I don't draw on my body to make myself look badass, no, it was never that way. I see you glance at them whenever your sister comes in. You're int...
317K 6.1K 13
When the famous Sophia Swan comes into town, Bella isn't happy that all the attention goes to her. But she still has the Cullens, right?
254K 3.8K 21
"SHES BANGED UP , MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY. BUT EVERYDAY SHE WALKS OUTSIDE WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE BECAUSE THATS JUST...
50.8K 1.7K 21
~Book One in the Lilliana Cullen Series~ The two fell into silence again. Until Lily feels the need to say something else. Something of equal value...