Starstruck| Sk8 x Reader

By lpunchlinel

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓ In which an ex-surfer girl, grows a new passion for skating, after 3 years moving int... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Visiting Cherry at the Hospital
Reki's Route

14

17.2K 632 1.1K
By lpunchlinel

Y/n

From Reki's declaration on going up against Adam, it brought the whole crowd to go wild. I fumbled onto the sleeve of my sweater feeling a bit nervous of what could possibly go down.

"Adam! Adam! Adam! Adam" The crowd chanted making me frown at how uneasy I felt about this.

"If I win, I'll have you apologize to Miya," Reki said sternly as he gripped his board, glaring at Adam.

"Don't sympathize with me! I'm totally fine, it just means I'm going back to the beginning" Miya shouted as he turned away from him. But you can tell how sad and hurt he felt from what Adam said to him, he practically crushed his hopes up.

"Miya, don't put yourself down just because someone said, you shouldn't let what others say about you affect you, only you are the judge of yourself but don't also push yourself too hard either, " I said as I looked at the younger boy next to me. The raven-haired boy looked up at me with his green eyes shimmering with gratitude.

"I'm not sympathizing either, It's just that I absolutely hate guys like him!" Reki said as he glanced back at the younger boy who looked away from me to look at the redhead. "Hey! Why don't you say anything? Aren't your ears sticking out from that mask?"

"If emotions could be seen by the eye, what shapes would they be?" Adam spoke, extending his arm out. Out of all times must he be so poetic? "I believe it will be a spring, that spring will have differing amounts of water depending on the occasion"

The man gracefully spun around between Langa me before swiftly jumping on his board with ease.

"Don't change the subject!" I said bluntly as the dark blue-haired man shushed me with his gloved fingers on my lips. Eh?

"My spring is currently completely dry because I don't have even one millimeter of interest in you" Adam said looking directly at Reki as I moved his fingers away from me.

"But these two...are so good. It flows out, it gushes out. That's right! The prize of this bet shall be both of you! If I win...you will skate with me next time. How's that?" Adam said as he stared deeply down at us. Huh?!

"I don't want her to participate, so just me, I will do it" Langa says sternly which took me off guard and made me frown a bit. I love you Langa but when did you decide to make my choices for me?

"Hey, Langa?!" Reki scolded out loud at how easily Langa accepted a challenge.

"It's also up to her isn't it?" Adam said with a teasing smile as he looked directly at me. I gulped from the eerie gaze this older male gave me before feeling another chilling glare on my side.

I glanced over at Langa who stared coldly down out me making me flinch at his hard gaze. His pretty ocean eyes were so stern that it made me shiver as he looked into my eyes than glanced down my body real quick.  Whoa damn.

It was like a warning look, which caused my eyes to widen in surprise. I glanced down at my shoes and realized why Langa gave me that look. I didn't think anyone would notice and I didn't feel any pain at all though...

"I won't race you" I whispered out as I looked up at the older male between us. His eyes seemed to squint in disappointment before letting out a twinkle of mischievousness in his eyes.

"Hmm what bore, letting a mere boy stop your decision. But oh well, maybe next time. So it's a deal then" Adam said with a grin making me frown as the crowd cheered at this infamous skater.

And with that we had called it a night, but before we parted ways I managed to get Miya's contact on my phone as he had asked for mine first.

We knew the younger boy was still bummed and felt really defeated for what happened but we did manage to cheer up the Catboy even if it was for a little bit.

*•*•*Later that same night at Y/n's House*•*•*•*

"O-okay chill!" I stammered out as Reki barely touched my bare feet. He made fun of my big toe earlier but Langa defended me so it was okay.

"Y/n, Im barely even touching it, stop complaining" Reki deadpanned making me pout and sigh.

"Sorry, I just don't want it to hurt more than it already does" I say looking away from him and staring at my trophy shelf.

"Y/n it will be okay" I hear Langa say as he walked into the room with bigger bandages and some ointment.

"Ugh my aunt will kill me if she finds out" I groaned in annoyance.

"I don't think she would kill you, I think she will make fun of you though" Reki says in a reassuring manner, making me give him a blank stare. "Okay just let me move it around a bit, it's already getting swelled up"

"Yeah you're right, I'm overthinking again" I mumble as Reki carefully moved my left feet around and slightly winced.

"She's not even here, probably having a night out with manager Oka" Reki said, making me hum in agreement as Langa handed him the stuff he grabbed from my bathroom. "Langa why do you go off and accept stuff? I understand now why Y/n had to back out"

"What about you? Why do you go off and challenge others" Langa remarks back as he sat down next to me while Reki applied some ointment to make the swelling a bit less. I won't be going to school tomorrow cause of this hehe.

"Because I was pissed!" Reki said irritatedly giving the boy a glare as Langa stared back. I slightly winced as he had tightened the gauze bandage around my ankle a little to tight.

Reki quickly apologized to me as Langa shot the red a glare for slightly hurting me.

Geez now I feel like the third wheel here in the middle of a old couple arguing.

"And I wanted to skate" Langa answered back plainly. Well me too, stupid sprained foot.

"Huh? What part of that guy made you want to skate with him? Though that mask is kinda cool..but someone who says stuff like that I hate that" Reki rambled on. It was out of habit that I reached my hand out to the red heads hair and gently pat him.

"Me too, cocky people annoy me" I mumbled as Reki gently placed his face on my lap tiredly. Thank goodness I changed into my warm pj pants instead of shorts.

"Hmpth " I hear Langa say making me glance at the boy who had a look on his face feeling left out making me smile and hold back a chuckle.

I pointed at my shoulder and the blue haired teen let out a small smile as I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and lean onto my side.

"So you guys are staying the night here?" I ask the two, since before I reminded them to contact their family so they know where they are.

"Yes! I call dibs on Y/n's right side" Reki said with a smirk as he got up and stretched.

"Why her right?" Langa softly asked as I grabbed a hair band near my bed and tied up my hair.

"Because I get to spoon her hehe" Reki said proudly making me roll my eyes.

"I will sleep on her right" Langa said plainly making Reki furrow his brows in confusion.

"No you're not" The red head argued placing his hands on his waist.

"Yes I am" Langa answered back making me already get tired of their bickering.

"Okay ya! I know you two won't stop arguing over something dumb unless someone stops you both. I will sleep in the middle and will not sleep on my sides. If you two keep arguing I'm just going to crash in the living room" I said with a annoyed expression on my face and felt Langa tense at this as Reki frowned.

"Okay fine" Reki mumbled as Langa hummed. These boys I swear. "You can borrow some of my clothes I have left over from previous times Langa"

"Ah yeah, they should be in my closet, in the bottom drawer from inside it" I say to Reki as he nodded still looking a bit glum, while he went to my closet to get his extra clothes. I glanced at Langa who also had a small pout on his face. "Can you guys stop being so gloomy"

"Here" Reki said as he came back with some extra sweatpants and a sweater for Langa to sleep in. Langa moved of my shoulder and took the clothes.

"Ugh okay, how about the three of us go on a ramen date tomorrow?" I say to the boys who immediately stopped being all gloomy from the threat I gave them earlier.

"Ramen" Langa said with a small smile.

"Date?" Reki said loudly which made my eyes widen and feel flustered how he called that out.

"A-ah I-I mean like a hangout you know" I say with a sweat drop. Why the hell did I say ramen date?

"Ah sounds good" The red head said with a smile and Langa nodded. 

And with that being settled the two boys took turns to get changed into the casual clothing. Meanwhile I had placed a bigger sweatshirt, no bra on, cause with the hell sleeps with bras on. But since I'm going to be sleeping with two of my greatest friends, I just wore a comfy bralette for my sake and not die of a heart attack of some embarrassment.

The three of us were already in bed already, Reki was already knocked out, snoring loudly as Langa also fell asleep but snored very softly. And here I was in between the two males. I could hear my heart racing so fast, I think it might explode. And it doesn't help that Langa is currently hurrying his face onto my shoulder and hugging me. Well at least I'm feeling more warm.

My thoughts on my mind are just everywhere right now. I felt the bed shift from my right side and Reki had stuffed his face on my stomach. How the hell did he move down there. Oh right this is Reki we're talking about, he sleeps so crazy all the time. I sigh and place my hand over eyes, closing them in the process.

I've never had fallen in love or had a deep crush on anyone before. And it's not just one person I'm feeling a certain way, it's two people. Two people who mean so much to me. Two people who are making my life and development in myself better. They're people who are completely polar opposites but are very ambitious and determined.

Those two people who are currently holding onto me. Reki Kiyan and Langa Hasegawa, two guys who I've developed to care more than anyone else. What I'm feeling for them I think it's more than just a crush. I've been in denial for a while but I need to accept that I am falling for my best friend and my close friend. The more I push these feelings away the more I feel like things won't go well later on. And I'm truly worried if something wrong ever happens between the three of us. I don't want what we have to ever end, I still want it to grow more. Ahh is it even possible to fall in love with two people at the same time?

I guess this is what I get for being so Star Struck between two boys.

Ah...I'm just going to go to sleep, tomorrows a new day ahead of us, good night world...

*•*•*•*•*
(Unedited)

Hey readers!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, oof I have plans ready to push their relationship closer but at a easy pace for development of course. But omg I'm sorry if it seems rushed towards the end or confusing idk? I've been writing the thoughts scene while I'm half asleep lol. I may fix that later but I did want to add some of the things she's feeling for the both of them. But I guess now the poly ship is slowly getting ready to sail soon, just y'all wait~

Okay everyone thanks for reading!!! Will release the next chapter soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.3K 65
Kamado Y/N, that's the name given to her. She's the younger twin sister of Kamado Nezuko and the younger sister of Kamado Tanjiro. Unlike her twin wh...
27.1K 1K 11
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 �...
62.1K 1.9K 31
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 ↪ RUN You've awakened in what appears to be an old basement with amnesia after having passed out for god-knows-how long. Your first thoug...
10.4K 187 14
A ship story about Kawaii~Chan (Nana) and Zane, explaining how they are drawn together. These charatcers belong to Aphmau (https://www.youtube.com/ch...