foolish love » fifth harmony...

By allysondelivers

love is crazy. » dinally » dinah g!p » ot5 » werewolf au More

nulla
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxiii.

xxii.

272 12 20
By allysondelivers

"Bye! I'll see you guys later!" Normani yelled into the house.

"Bye Mani!" Dinah exclaimed from the kitchen, pouring herself a mug of tea before walking back upstairs. "Mani just left," Dinah announced when she walked into the room, Ally in the bathroom adjacent.

"What time is it?" Ally asked.

"Only five thirty, you have a whole hour to get ready," Dinah shrugged.

"And what about you?" Ally raised an eyebrow, pausing from applying makeup.

"I only need twenty babe, don't worry," Dinah sat on the bed gingerly, trading her mug for the television remote.

"You better not be scrambling last minute to get ready," Ally sang from the bathroom.

"I won't baby," Dinah shook her head, searching for a show.

+

"Dinah Jane I told you not to be running around last minute!" Ally yelled up the staircase, rolling her eyes as she walked toward the door. She heard Dinah's heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I wasn't, I just needed a hat," Dinah explained, pulling a snapback over the mane of her hair.

"Should've been ready five minutes ago," Ally chided, opening the door just as Brandon pulled into the driveway.

"But I'm ready to leave nonetheless," Dinah said, turning to lock the door behind her.

"Whatever," Ally shook her head, getting into the van, "hey munches," she greeted her nephew's in the second row, strapped into car seats.

"Hi Lily," Jack grinned.

"Dinah you can sit in the front," Gina said, hopping out of the passenger seat.

"Oh no no it's okay, I can si-"

"Don't worry about it," Gina chuckled and waved her off, "I need to catch up with my sister-in-law anyway."

"You're sure?" Dinah raised an eyebrow.

Gina nodded, "I'm sure."

"Okay, thank you," Dinah nodded as they split ways, Dinah joining Brandon in the front seat as Gina climbed into the back.

"Hey Dinah," Brandon said softly as he pulled out of the driveway, seeing Jack and Asher preoccupied and Gina and Ally already deep in conversation.

"Hey Brandon," Dinah said awkwardly, putting her elbow on the window sill and touching the top of the window with her fingers.

"So how long have you been in town? I don't remember you from the last time I was home," Brandon asked.

"Oh we got here earlier this year before the new school year began. My sister and I attend the university with Ally and Mani," Dinah answered.

"Gotcha," Brandon nodded, "how long have you and Ally been dating?"

"Just over a month," Dinah shrugged.

"Ally mentioned being your mate, if I remember correctly? What does that all mean?" Brandon inquired.

"Right, mates are who you end up with forever, if you choose your mate. So since Ally is my mate, and she chose to be my mate, I was able to imprint on her so that all the other werewolves know that she has already found her mate. That basically just keeps other roaming werewolves, ones without a mate, away from those imprinted. It is possible to steal one's mate, but very hard. So basically Ally's my forever and that isn't changing anytime soon," Dinah explained.

"Okay, I think I got it now. So you're basically married, is what that imprint is?" Brandon compared.

Dinah nodded, "it's pretty much a ring on her finger. But I do plan, once we are further into our relationship, proposing and hopefully having a wedding."

"That's nice to hear, I think my parents would be happy," Brandon said, turning the car off after settling in a parking space, "alright folks we're here."

Jack and Asher clapped in celebration, happy to be getting out of the car. Dinah and Brandon opened the back doors and helped each boy out.

"Ninah?" Jack tried.

Dinah chuckled, "sure kid."

"Carry?" he reached for her. Dinah picked him up with ease to fulfill his request.

"Oh I'm so sorry-"

"No don't worry about it, little man and I are chillin'," Dinah waved Gina off as they began walking toward the restaurant they'd be having dinner at before walking around.

"Okay, but feel free to put him down whenever," Gina said.

"Got it, thanks," Dinah smiled, walking into the restaurant with Jack on her hip. Asher walked with Ally, talking her ear off as they headed toward their table.

"Mommy," Jack whispered loudly over Dinah's shoulder.

"Yes?" Gina turned to him.

"I sit by Ninah?" he asked.

"Ask Dinah if it's okay," Gina grinned.

"Ninah," Jack leaned away from her shoulder to look at her face.

"What's up bud?" Dinah smiled.

"I sit by you?" he requested.

"Sure dude," Dinah sat Jack in between herself and Ally as Asher, Gina, and Brandon settled across from them.

"Color wif' me?" Jack offered a crayon to Dinah.

"Of course," Dinah smiled, taking the crayon and turning to the paper.

Ally grinned, watching the interaction silently before turning to her family across from her. Brandon was talking to Asher about what he wanted to eat and Gina looked at Ally.

"She's really amazing," Gina said softly.

"I know," Ally said sheepishly, glancing at Dinah and Jack laughing, "I got really lucky."

"I'm glad you're happy, you deserve it," said Gina.

"Thank you G, for real. I'm so happy you guys are home, so glad I got to see my boys again," Ally said, looking at Asher run through the menu with his father.

"They're so happy to be back home, a little upset they can't see Nana and Papa but they're ecstatic to see they're favorite aunt," Gina chuckled.

"Yeah, they just kinna up and left," Ally shrugged, "I got notice they were moving after they moved."

Gina frowned slightly, "at least you guys have the house now."

"That's true, we love it. I'm super excited about it," Ally nodded.

"We've got to get you guys decorating for Christmas!" Gina gasped.

Ally laughed lightly, "oh girl don't worry. The boxes have already been brought out of the storage, they're just sitting in the back room."

"Yay! Well we're home until after the New Year, we have to celebrate!" Gina clapped.

"Sounds like a great idea," Ally agreed.

+

Jack was glued to Dinah's side the second they stepped out of the restaurant. The adults were unsure as to why Jack took a special liking in the Polynesian, but no one complained and everyone thought it was cute. Dinah didn't mind, she thought Jack was the cutest little boy ever.

"Oh come on Ally!" Gina dragged Ally into a Victoria's Secret, leaving Dinah and Brandon with the boys. Dinah looked down at the bags already in her hand and sighed, shaking her head.

"Oh gosh," Brandon shook his head.

"That'll be interesting," Dinah said, looking around, "oh let's go to the Lego store! C'mon boys."

"Good idea," Brandon chuckled, looking at his kids walking in front of them as they talked and bounced excitedly.

"I'll text Ally," Dinah said as she pulled her phone out. The four walked into the Lego store, the boys rushing to different sections of the store. Brandon followed Jack to keep him from biting anything as Dinah went with Asher, who seemed a lot calmer than Jack yet just as excited.

Dinah stood a few feet away from the wall of Legos, looking from afar as Asher examined almost every box with interest. Asher looked from the box to Dinah, his lips pulling into a line before putting it back and walking away. Before following, Dinah made sure to snap a quick picture of all the boxes Asher took a special liking in.

Brandon ended up letting them buy one small set each, so the boys worked together to get two sets they both really liked.

"They're dangerously smart," Dinah chuckled as they walked out, the boys holding their boxes with bright faces.

"They are, that's for sure," Brandon nodded, laughing lightly as they walked back toward Victoria's Secret. Gina and Ally came out of the store laughing with two bags in their hands. Dinah gulped slightly, plastering a nervous smile on her face as Ally and Gina got closer.

"Hey baby," Ally beamed.

"Hi," Dinah said curtly, taking the bag to hold.

"Thanks," Ally tippytoed to kiss Dinah's cheek.

"Not like I have much of a choice anyway," Dinah said, her hand dropping into Ally's. Ally rolled her eyes as her brother and sister-in-law laughed.

"We done for the night?" Brandon asked.

"Yes," Dinah nodded quickly, raising the shopping bags.

"Meanie," Ally mumbled.

"Girl Christmas is next week we can't be going on a shopping spree right now," Dinah scoffed lightly, making Brandon and Gina laugh again.

"I can do what I want," Ally said sassily.

"No Jack!" Gina and Brandon's attention turned to the boy near the water fountain.

"Say that again," Dinah leaned down to whisper into Ally's ear.

Ally shuddered, "I-I can do what I want." She cursed herself for stuttering.

Dinah chuckled lowly, "you sure?" Ally closed her eyes softly, humming and nodding since she didn't trust her voice. "We'll see about that," Dinah said once more before leaning away and turning around with a smile just as Brandon, Gina, Jack, and Asher rejoined them.

"Yeah, let's definitely call it a night," Gina chuckled, holding a whining Jack against her hip.

"No whining unless you want to wait to open your Legos," Brandon said sternly. Jack whimpered and turned into Gina's neck.

+

"Thank you!" Dinah and Ally waved from their front step as the van pulled out of their driveway. Ally unlocked the front door and let Dinah in first with the bags. Just as Ally finished locking the door, she was being shoved against it with a gasp. Dinah held her by her neck and hip at Dinah's eye level.

"Think you can do whatever you want?" Dinah husked, "or do you need to be put in your place?" Ally's bottom lip drew between her teeth as her eyes closed. Dinah's grip tightened around her neck as she hit Ally's head against the door gently, Ally's eyes flying open in surprise. "Use your words."

"Y-yeah," Ally whimpered, crossing her legs.

"Yeah what?" Dinah seethed.

"I can do what I want," Ally breathed out. Dinah chuckled and shook her head, stepping closer to Ally to put her lips next to Ally's ear. Ally gasped, feeling Dinah's hard member against her thigh.

"I will be upstairs in two minutes. I expect you to be naked and on your hands and knees, got it?" Ally moaned softly and nodded. "Words, Allyson," Dinah gritted.

"Y-yes," Ally whispered.

Dinah smirked and placed Ally gently on the floor, looking down at her for a second before Ally sped up the steps.

A/n: hey lol

Idk if i actually want to write the smut-

Anyway

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.6K 3
Dinah is a werewolf. Normani is a vampire succubus. Ally is a fucking nightmare. And Camila? Camila is just the unfortunate baby born in the wrong pl...
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
429K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...