Promise♡ •JJk• ✓

By 444nee444

With ever passing second, with every moment of the wings of a butterfly, with every breath I take, my love fo... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Posts & pictures!
Chapter 2
Revenge time!^^
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Y/N's Priv Posts
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Pictures and post! ^^
Chapter 8
Pictures!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Prologue
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapters 15
Chapter 15-B
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [last part]
✨ BONUS CHAPTER ✨

Chapter 4

454 105 326
By 444nee444

A/N: this chapter is longer as compared to the previous ones. But-  C'mon it's your late night ice cream date with Koo. You can read it! Right?

<Edited>

×+×

I was nervous. Really Nervous. Like super nervous.

I had never been on a date before. Never. Specially not a midnight date. Even more specially- not with Jungkook.

I keep refreshing our chats, waiting for him to reply.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴀɴᴋ ᴛᴏᴘ, ᴄᴏᴢʏ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍꜰʏ ᴘᴀᴊᴀᴍᴀꜱ. 11:45ᴘᴍ ꜱʜᴀʀᴘ.
₄ ₁₇ₚₘ

11:45!? ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ!?
(ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴀʀᴄᴀꜱᴍ)
₄ ₂₆ₚₘ

That was it. I was waiting since then. Just an hour was left for the clock to strike 11:45. I was all hyped up.

I'd had had my dinner and i was already dressed.

It was more scary than nervous by then. I knew he had chosen 11:45pm because that was the time Taehyung was always on his computer, playing some racer games with loud music on. Mom and dad would be asleep by that time too. Everything was perfect. Well, except for my mental state- everything.

-beeppp~

I unlocked my phone with lightning speed. It was him. Finally.

11:45!? ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ!?
(ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴀʀᴄᴀꜱᴍ)
₄ ₂₆ₚₘ

ɴᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ 'ᴇᴀʀʟʏ'. ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ 30 ᴍɪɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇɴ?
₁₀ ₄₇ₚₘ

ᴜʜ...ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴄᴏᴏʟ.
₁₀ ₄₇ₚₘ

ᴏʜᴋᴀʏ 11:15. ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ.
₁₀ ₄₈ₚₘ

ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ
₁₀ ₄₈ₚₘ

Nice. Now I didn't even have thirty minutes to calm down. I'd maybe- just go and tidy up my bun.

______

Taehyung buzy with his game? Check.
Mom dad are asleep? Check.
Keys? Check
Black tank top? Check
Pajamas? Check?
Jacket?- unhun.

Rules for a date:
1.do not carry your jacket so you can take his.
2. Remeber rule 1.

And I preach what I teach.

I peeked out of my window from where I checked the street for Jungkook. Wai- he was already there, why didn't he text- what was he doing!? He was taking deep breaths!!!!???? Was he nervous too!? OMG look at that cutie, he was taking deep breaths and talking to himself. 'calm down' was all I could lip read.

He took out this phone-

Beeppp~~

ʏ/ɴ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
₁₁ ₁₀ ₚₘ

ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
₁₁ ₁₀ ₚₘ

ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ!
₁₁ ₁₀ ₚₘ

ɪɴ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ
₁₁ ₁₀ ₚₘ

I silently rushed down.

I opened the door and there he was. My lips unintentionally curved up in smile and cheeks blushed. He smiled back, peeking over my head.

"Taehyung is playing; mom and dad are asleep. Don't worry." I whispered.

"Oh! Ohkay great. Let's go!" He whispered back as he ever-so-swiftly slipped his hand into mine. My heart skipped- what you call is two beats.

Jungkook's bike was parked right outside my gate. We walked up to it -hand-in-hand- as he picked the packet which was placed on the seat, "I thought the shops would be closed by this time, so... I just got them before hand."

Soo thoughtful. Such a sweetheart. Oh my god, my cheeks were hurting already.

"Owhh that is- really nice of you." I said.

"Haha thanks! So tell me, where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere."

"Amm... Okayy, let's see..." He thought for a moment, "Ohkay, let's just walk and have the ice cream till we reach the spot."

"Ohh- so you already thought about it, huh? Let's go!"I said, my voice full of excitement.

"Sure miss." He said handing me an ice cream cone.

He had gotten me my favorite- brownie blast Choco chip flavor. How did he-

"How did you know my favorite ice cream flavor!?" I asked.

"Amm...maybe because...." He said, moving his face closer to mine- which already was quite close, "I did some research!?"

"Ohh is it now? Research and all?" I teased, looking away- trying to hide my own blush.

"Yeh just like that- Heyyy look- do you see tht puppy!?! Its Soo cute!"

"I didn't know you were that fond of dogs!" I said, even though I know it very well.

"Yeh! I know you like dogs too! Here take my phone and click a picture please!?" He requested, handing me his phone.

I unwillingly left his hand as he picked the pup, up in his arms.

"Heyy! You know, we have the exact same phone!?" I asked.

"Is it!? Whoa another connection!" He said, I blushed harder than needed.

I clicked pictures with one hand while holding two ice creams in the other.

"Thank you soo much!" he said once I was done, "Amm my hands are sticky can you put the phone in your pocket for the while?"

"Sure!" I happily slid the phone into my pocket. "Oopps! now I don't remember which ice cream was your's."

"Does that even matter?" He questioned, picking the cone which touched his fingers first. Shit. He had to stop before my cheeks explode from all the blood rush, "Also, where is your jacket? I specifically asked you to wear it, didn't I? Aren't you cold?"

"Nah. I'm good!" I replied. IT WAS BITING COLD.

"Ohkay. As you say!" He agreed, and walked a few steps ahead of me. What!? He didn't try again!??

I really wanted to click a picture of his, just to save the moment. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried unlocking it with my finger print- ughh the ice cream all over my finger wouldn't let me unlock the phone.

I didn't want to miss the moment so I just put the password in. 0901. My birthdate, so pretty simple. Wai- I didn't recognize the wallpaper- a beach?-

"Heyy! that's my phone." Jungkook shot out- alarmed.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought it was mine- Heyy! Why is your password 0901!?"

"Ah..amm..you know amm.. my b-birthdate? Like 0109 so I just reversed it..ah- to make it less obvious..??"

"Oh - ohkay. Yeh right...I thought it was-"

"No wait- ARGGHH! I can't keep this hidden any more. Y/n i want to tell you something....-"

×-×

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 107 10
something gave you the nerve to touch my hand - seth cohen x oc
4.3K 345 37
"Today with you is everything I needed to heal my wounds." ••• Park Jimin Fanfic Book II This is just a fan fiction. No harms intended and written fo...
105K 4.7K 26
Things aren't always what they appear to be on the surface... Y/n takes pride in the quiet unassuming life she has made for herself as an underground...
433K 26.7K 81
Humans aren't the only thing living on earth. We come with a good intention, but in the end its not what we expected. We come from the stars. How? We...