Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 27

2.7K 105 10
By shawdss

Danny POV

"You started packing already?"

"Oh you're speaking to me now?"

"What you mean, wasn't I always?" He looked at me dumb.

"Dave you been distant since our argument don't play me like I'm a fool." I said throwing a grape in my mouth.

"I'm over it sis. You were right, I gotta give you space let you love yo life. You make your own decisions and mistakes but imma still look out for you though."

"I wouldn't have it any other way bro." I cheesed mad hard.

"And to answer your question no I ain't started packing yet."

"Last minute As usual."

"Old habbits die hard." I shrugged.

Nothing like a good pool day with my wife. This is exactly what I needed.

"Serving face,body and everything else. Package deal I tell ya." Zina gassed me up as she snapped another pic of me for the millionth time today. I wasn't complaining though.

"Girl you done reached the shaderoom AGAIN." She said looking at her phone.

"What for?" I questioned hopping out of the pool.

"Chris left a comment on your photo and people is going crazy over it chile."

"Oh lord.. I swear he couldn't be happier that we don't gotta sneak around no more." I said going to the post to look for his comment. My followers and likes done skyrocketed. Shit crazy.

"Dave's babymama is so weird bro. She don't like my ass not one bit yet she stay viewing my story and shit but she only likes posts I make of Kairi.. like okaayy? She too old for that petty shit."

"Why you keep saying that woman don't like you?"

"Because she doesn't Zina trust me I know when someone don't like me. That girl used to tell Dave that I seemed too grown for my age and she always had a problem with him spending on me like girl I ain't after the nigga, that's blood eww. Dave is legit like my second dad."

"At the same time you ain't her biggest fan neither Danny."

"I ain't her biggest fan because she stresses my bro,eats his money and uses Kairi to get what she wants. She's down right dirty and disgusting not forgetting to mention toxic. I have a right to feel how I feel. Her not liking me is just a bonus. My brother is so blind to her bs and keep using Kairi as an excuse to make up with her, it's ridiculous."

"It's grown folks business if you asked me."

"His business is my business since he makes my business his and especially since my niece is involved."

"Your brother is fresh out of jail maybe his babymama gon have a change of heart. You know turn over a new leaf."

"On her grown woman shit?"

"Exactly."

"It's clear as day you ain't met Millie."

"And I'm beyond grateful for that." She laughed.

Kiki POV

"I could never get tired of this place." Safi said snapping hella pics.

"Got us feeling mad boujie. I swear when I make it imma be just like Puff daddy."

"Kiki nobody calls him that no more though." Safi added with a chuckle.

Puff Daddy wife was throwing a little party for her daughter that nobody actually likes but she invited us so here we are. Plus I'm kinda cool with Puff Daddy aka Diddy since his son was like bestfriends with Aaliyah at some point. We went to school together. We were never close but always cool so it was nothing new coming to his house but it never ceases to amaze me still.

"So Keisha is it true you're dating Shooter?" Birthday girl herself decided to question my personal life.

"Barbie what you know about Shooter?" Safi asked her calling her by the name some of the girls refer to her as because of her fake body.

"I heard he's a drug dealer."

"Hmm." Safi nodded.

"So are y'all like dating Keisha?" She asked again.

It was weird being asked that. Technically we are but technically I'm still dating Denzel.

Can someone be in two relationships at once?

"We just kicking it." I decided to answer hoping she would leave it alone. It wasn't really her concern anyway.

"Hey there gorgeous." Some rich looking guy came my way show casing his perfect smile.

"Wassup?"

"She got a boyfriend." Safi added quickly.

"Really? You think he'll mind if I steal you for the night?" He smirked. Does this guy not have respect for me?

"Uhh yeah my boyfriend crazy he kills people." I blurted out. Safi busted out laughing meanwhile Barbie stood there looking like she seen casper the ghost.

"It's a good thing I'm just a person then." This nigga really tried to make that corny ass joke.

"Nigga give it up before you lose your life for real." Safi said still laughing as she patted him on the back. He looked at
her weirdly clearly not getting he message. I made things easier and just left his presence as I made my way over to the pool.

"I'm so sick of this Kaed." I sighed.

My mother was admitted to the hospital earlier and I just wish her health was what it used to be.

"How you think she feel Jilly?" He asked calling me by my middle name that I loved once upon a time.

Long story short, our father who left us to get remarried is the reason I don't want nobody calling me Jilly no more. He gave me the name and it just reminds me of him and the fact that he left us. He broke our family.

The fact that he didn't even leave to be with his side hoe which is my baby sister's mother, somewhat infuriated me even more. Now he just looks like a pass around. He cheated on my mom a long time ago and that's how my half sister Cheryl came along. My parents were married so despite that they made it work but there's only so much a woman can take. My mother was losing her patience with him and my 13year old self could've seen that. To think that my mom had all the reasons in the world to live and yet my dad found the audacity to not just leave my mom but us too.

That's the whole reason Kaedan stepped up. My mom was struggling to make ends meat for two teenagers. Once my brother started hanging out with Shooter and East I knew it would be downhill from there. I remember the day I caught him sneaking drugs into his schoolbag. He was furious but didn't bother denying it either. Then he had the nerve to drop out and to do what, sell drugs on the streets. I used to judge because I didn't understand. Kaedan and I may be same age but when it came to survival his maturity level was greater than mine. He knew what he was doing was wrong but he did it anyway to help out my mom. She tried begging him to leave the streets alone but that clearly didn't work out. I think my mother got tired of talking to him on that topic so she just continues to pray.

"I got moves to make." He said while typing on his phone.

"You could at least stay a little while longer."

"East ain't around so yo mans on my ass-

"My mans?"

"That's what I said ain't it." He rose a brow at me.

"Bye Kaedan." I waved him off.

Lily POV

Lori: wherever you at, I'm jealous
Lily: It's beautiful right? And it's a bit chilly too but I ain't complaining
Lori: sounds like somewhere I'd love to be in a nigga arms
Lily: you're such a romantic
Lori: I know your brother tells me that all the time
Lily: but he is too.. at least for you so it works out
Lori: I know right.. now whose the nigga in your background that keep starving over here?
Lily: my friend Jordan
Lori: hmmm
Lily: don't even start, we really just friends
Lori: I be on the beach with my male friends too it's all cool boo
Lily: I can literally smell your sarcasm through the phone. Nice try Lori but imma talk to you later
Lori: okay boo
*Call ended*

"I thought you'd never get off the call."

"Why you hating Jay? I was talking to my in law."

"Which one?"

"Chris girlfriend Lori."

"Oh right right I remember her."

"She don't remember you though, she was asking me who you are and shit."

"I ain't seen her in a minute anyway. She be hiding out like she she on the run or some."

"Nah She really a homebody and when she goes out it's with Safi or Kiki to the club. She don't got hot feet like they do."

"What that mean?"

"She's not always out and about. She will literally spend her entire weekend reading novels in bed and cleaning."

"Sounds like a housewife."
He joked.

I wanted to go for a little stroll kn the beach since it's so close to the hotel. Unfortunately my friends were too occupied with their boyfriends to join me so Jordan volunteered. I doubt he would've liked staying in their presence while Shar was all cuddled up under Isaiah and Derek was sucking Nae's face.

It's so beautiful out here. The beach is practically empty and I'm loving it. Other than the few persons running on the sand and those in the water it was just us.

"This would be the perfect place for Nae and Derek." Jordan said out of the blue. I got the joke instantly. It would be the place for Lori and Chris too. Nothing was special about this beach but it's the vibe that has me.

"Walks on the beach are a thing of the past for me and the distant future." I said remembering how Keith would just come to collect me from my dorm room sometimes just to do this.

"Or the near future if you let me."

"Yeah you wish." I chuckled

"We're here now aren't we, so I don't got much wishing to do."

"Boy please." I waved him off.

"Would it really be that bad? You telling me you've never been tempted? You just see me as nothing but a friend?" He questioned me.

The truth is I do see Jordan as a friend especially since I dated his brother. If I dig deep there are some feelings for him but no so much to risk our friendship and act on it.

"Jord-

"I want to hear your answer Aaliyah."
He was real determined to get me to open up about my feelings.

"Yes I do have feelings for you but not enough to me risk out friendship." I spilled it out.

"You keep focusing on the negative. What if we give us a try and it works out" There is possibly a slight chance of that happening if any.

"Jay-

"Come on, I'm willing to risk it." He said now closer than ever. I could literally feel his breathing on me.

"I don't think.."

"Don't think then.. just let it happen." He said before capturing my lips. I was so shocked I didn't move an inch. I just stood there frozen.

Do I really want this?

Why am I all of a sudden confused?

Why did I make him put these thoughts in my head? We were just fine as friends..but clearly he wanted more.

What if it works out though? Only one way to find out Aaliyah.

After a battle with my inner self I finally gave in.

I kissed him back and it felt good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
1.1M 24.6K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
672 8 41
This a Novel based on Romance. It explains how young people get into love and how this love actually changes while they are in campus. Oscar finds ne...
149K 7.1K 72
*WARNING: This book is extremely unorganized and unedited* "You knew what your dad was going to my family!!" I yelled snatching my arm out of his gri...