โ„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐”ป๐•–๐•ง๏ฟฝ...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• -
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•—๐•š๐•๐•–-
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™- ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•€๐•ค ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš- ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐•š๐•๐• ๐•Ž๐•– โ„™๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•–
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›- ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•’๐•ž ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ- โ„š๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐”ธ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ- โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•“๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ~ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•๐•
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ ~ ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•–
Important A/N

-Chapter 26- Shy Guy

568 35 10
By AfroDuckWriter

"This is it." You muttered, staring up at the agency with shiny eyes. In one hand your suitcase holding your hero costume. You wouldn't admit it out loud, but you felt excited, scared, and so many other emotions that words couldn't describe.

"Um, excuse me." A timid voice called out. You turned around meeting indigo eyes that didn't exactly meet yours. "What are you doing?"

You turned back to face the agency, "Building up courage." You answered, as the wind picked up to ruffle your curls before falling onto your shoulder.

He stood up straight at this, "A-Are you here to report a crime?"

"No. I'm here on an internship, but I'm not really sure if I know what I'm getting into." You admitted, still staring up at the building with a sour expression. "There's a chance that I could make my future here or jeopardize it all together. The idea of not being seen as a hero is very well a possibility. Not to mention an agency so well-known and worshiped likely has high expectations when it comes to those that step inside."

He could only stare at you continued on and on about the endless possibilities. Despite, the negatives flowing from your mouth he didn't want you to stop. Your voice was smooth and steady as you spoke of your possible demise through glossy lips. Not even seeming bothered about it all too much.

"Hey are you okay?" He snapped out of his daze, face flushing red at your close proximity. At some point while out of it you had gotten closer to him with a concerned expression crossing over you. "You've been standing still and staring for a while."

"I-I-" He stuttered, struggling to get the words out. "Y-Your too close!" He blurted out.

"Ah, my bad." You stepped back, allowing him room to breathe again. "I should get going. Thanks for letting me run your ear off." And just like that you had walked through the doors of the agency leaving him behind.

"Who was that..." He wondered, aloud eyes wide as traces of stardust was left behind. There was a constant pounding in his head that left him nauseated and flushed. "Wait, internship?"

"Ah, welcome to Fatgum Agency!" You looked up at the tall round figure with starry eyes and mouth slightly agape. "It's a pleasure to meet you Hoshi!"

"It's an honor to be here, Mister Fatgum." You bowed, long violet locks turning a pink shade. "Thank you for choosing me to intern under you."

"The pleasure is mine. It's not every day I get the opportunity to teach the future generations of heroes." He laughed, form shaking for the joyful laugh. "But you need to remember, Hoshi."

"Huh?"

"A heroes work isn't all fun and games and popularity. In truth it's a job that requires one to be able to make the right calls in dangerous situations. You will require to work with me and one other hero here at the agency to complete your internship. Can you do that?"

You just about squealed at this as your whole formed turned pink. "Yes, sir! I won't let you down!" It was the first in a long time that you felt the need to prove yourself. It was weird, but exciting. And with that your internship began. Well sort of.

"Excuse me, Fatgum?" The door to the office creaked open as the boy from early peeked his head inside. "There was a girl that said she was here on an internship..." His words ran dry at the sight of you standing in the office.

"I was just about to call you up, Amajiki! Meet Hoshi [Y/n]. She's the student I selected to intern with us!" Fatgum announced, cheerfully just as happy as you were.

"It's a pleasure to meet you properly Amajiki-Senpai." You said, with a small bow. You then gave him a toothy smile. "I hope we can work together!"

And with that he promptly fainted.

"That went a lot better then I thought it would." Fatgum confessed, scratching his head.

"This could have been worse?"

"M-Ma'am, it's a public space...I understand that but...I..."

This had been going on for nearly five minutes now. Amajiki trying to get a word out only to be interrupted by the woman over the phone who would screech. You were slowly, but surely getting a headache from your own spot as you filed, yet another report.

"Hold one moment..." He placed the line on a hold before sighing. "I didn't even have a chance to put in a single word."

"Do you want me to take over the lines?" You questioned, spinning in your swivel chair. A bag of chips in hand as you munched away.

"No. That's not necessary." He denied, placing his forehead to the desk. "I just need a minute."

"No offense Senpai, but you need more than just one minute. You look like your about to have a mental breakdown." You commented, pointing a finger at him. "I honestly don't mind taking over the lines for you."

"...Are you sure?"

You smiled, "Positive." Almost immediately did the phone ring. You looked at each other before plucking up the device. "Fat Gum Agency, how may I help you?"

"Finally! I've been on hold for nearly 10 minutes!"

"Ma'am." You started, voice sweet and harmonies. "I understand upset, but the attitude is not necessary. If you can explain what the situation is I'm sure we can handle it."

"How dare you?! Who do you think-"

"Ma'am." You cut in sharply, causing a shiver to shoot down both Amajiki and the ladies' spine. "Attitude and volume control. Now, do you I need to put you on hold until you can speak with me like an adult?"

"...no..."

"Good. Now, what might the problem be?" You questioned, pulling out a new file.

Amajiki could only stare in disbelief as you went about manning the lines single-handedly with confidence he could only wish to have. Glowing curls were pulled up into a high ponytail to keep them from falling into your eyes, but also did well in shaping your face. It gave view of the glowing freckles that crept to your exposed shoulders. He was sure he could count each individual light. Your legs were lazily crossed over one another, showing off the curves they produced.

"Amajiki-Senpai." You called out, holding out a handkerchief. "You're drooling."

The third year flushed red, taking the handkerchief to wipe away the saliva as you laughed lightly. It was at this moment he realized you would be the death of him.

All of a sudden, Fatgums office door flew open as the BMI Hero jumped out. "Get ready you two! We got a job to do!"

"Really?" You squealed, jumping up from your chair startling Tamaki back by the sudden action.

"Yep!" Fatgum confirmed, a wide smile on his face. "You ready to go help some people?"

"Let's do this!" You cheered, jumping into the air.

"An elementary school?" You muttered to yourself, looking up to the building with confusion. The name 'Golden Sierra Academy For Troubled Youth' was plated across the entrance giving away the name of the school almost immediately. "What are we doing here?"

"Sierra Academy has an extensive record of its students being out of control." Fatgum explained, scratching the back of his head with a chuckle. "That being said, they always have someone called out here."

"So, is this an evacuation?" You questioned, tapping your chin in confusion.

"It's more of babysitting..." Suneater murmured, a shiver climbing up his spine.

Children of varying ages screeched and buzzed as they ran around the gymnasium. Unmentionable stains covered the walls, floor, and ceiling...likely caused by the children who were flying or floating within the air. Teachers and attendants alike struggled to keep the crowd of students tamed, which only seemed to make it worse.

"Look I'm a dragon!" One of the children, released a stream of fire from their mouth in the direction of one of teacher who screamed and ducked for cover.

"And I thought I was a problem child." You muttered, as Fatgum and Suneater came beside you to gaze at the chaos.

"Children please calm down!" One of the teachers begged, only for a flame to graze her hair. She quickly put it out, before spotting you three. "Thank goodness your here!"

She ran over, just barely missing a child who laid on the flood. "Please tell me, you have a way to help us?"

"Not yet, but I can assure you we'll find a way." Fatgum soothed, with his cheshire smile in place.

"How do you usually go about this?" You questioned, watching as one of the students let out a cheer throwing hands full of candy into the air.

"We normally just bribe them, but seeing as they already got into the candy we need a new one." Fatgum muttered, racking his brain for a new idea.

"I'm not good with kids..." Tamaki muttered, placing his forehead to the nearby wall.

"It's alright, Senpai." You comforted, gently patting his back. "I have an idea that could work."

"What is it?" The teacher questioned, gripping your shoulders as she shook you. "Please give me a way to end this madness!"

You gave a soft smile, "First, get your hands off me or the children aren't going to be the only issue you'll have." The lady quickly let go. "But, as long as I could remember, I enjoyed the way stars looked and the stories that came with them. Maybe they just need a new sight?"

"A story?" She huffed, arms crossed. "That's the last thing they'll sit still for."

"It wouldn't hurt to try." Fatgum added. "Lets give it a try!"

After a long struggle between students, teachers, and pro's they had all gathered in large circle around you. A borrowed microphone in hand. Though, the students looks less then displeased as the adults stood on the outside of formation, not allowing to leave.

With a nod, Tamaki flipped the lights off bathing the room in darkness. It didn't last too long as small flickers of life began to appear.

"Once upon a time, there was little fish named Seaiga."

The lights began to merge into one till they became a fish. His body made of yellow, with bits of green in it.

"Seaiga, was not an ordinary fish by all means. He was much quicker."

The crowd awed, as he weaved between their heads, like lightning. Some even reaching out to touch it, only for star dust to hit their face, earning giggles and laughs.

"And he was strong."

The image of a shark, caused them to gasp with some ducking down as it moved above them. The tiny fish swam through the shark completely disrupting it. This earned a cheer from some of the students at the new hero before them.

"One day, Seaiga decided he no longer wished to live in the sea with the other fish. Proclaiming, 'He deserved to leave in the sky with all the other great beings'."

Several much bigger fish formed from the stardust. One in particular being a spiky pufferfish.

"Silly, Seaiga, you far too small to reach the sky.' He mocked. But Seaiga did not care for their words. One fateful night when the stars were as bright as the sun, Seaiga dove deep into the ocean. Deeper and deeper..."

Seaiga dove as low as he could till he brushed against the gymnasium floor, circling around your feet in a ring.

"Then, he launched himself out of the sea! Breaking through water, air, and clouds."

Seaiga flew the air, his body curled into the sky.

"And like he said, Seaiga came to land in the stars with the other great beings, before him."

The once full body fell way leaving only several bright stars in his place. The remaining stardust came to land around them like golden snow.

"The end."

The lights came on, leaving the students to cheer and clap.

"That was so cool!" One of the students shouted, bouncing in front of you.

"Especially, when Seaiga took out that shark!" Another added, fist pumping up.

You let out a laugh, "I'm glad you both enjoyed it."

"Ms. Starshine?" A soft voice called out to you. Looking down you were met with big brown eyes.

"Yes?" You crouched down to her height. The girl turned red looking everywhere, but at you.

"I-I made this for you." Opening her hand, you were greeted with a bracelet, made of purple, pink, and white rubber bands. A metal star charm dangling. "I really enjoyed your show and I hope you can come by again to see us."

"Of course, I'll come by and see you all." You took the bracelet. "And I'll be sure to wear it when I do."

Tamaki could only watch with a smile as the students crowded around you in hopes of catching your attention.

"You like her don't you?" The sudden voice caused him to nearly jump out of his skin. Looking down a girl with a grin stood beside him.

"W-What?" Tamaki began to turn redder with every second that passed by.

"I suggest you go for it." She gave a small nudge, before walking away leaving him with swarming thoughts. "Someone as pretty as her doesn't stay single for long."

"Wow!" You stared starry eyed at the activity that filled the streets at nights. From food vendors to fan stands. "Everything is so alive!"

"Have you not been out at night before?" Tamaki questioned, watching as you looked about in absolute wonder.

"No. My Quirk always seemed to be much more active during the night." You explained, eyes watching as kids ran down the streets laughing all the while. "It was always too big of a risk to go out."

"Well, there's much to see!" Fatgum exclaimed, marching down the street with you hot on his heel. "There's this really good teriyaki place just right up the street that we can eat at before we start our patrol."

"That sounds delicious~" You swooned, mouth watering at the thought alone of the glazed meal.

"Though you'll have to be on the ground." Fatgum joked, grabbing your ankle as you began to float overhead.

'So cute.' Tamaki thought watching as you floated back down beside them with hairs vibrating pink.

'You like here, don't you?' The thought, made him go bright red as he froze in place.

"You alright, Suneater?" You questioned, poking his side causing him to jump out of his skin.

"I'm fine!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 492 17
แดตแถปแต˜แตแต˜ แดนโฑแตˆแต’สณโฑสธแตƒหฃ แถ ! สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. โž โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš๐Ÿ’:; โ†ณ โ ยก Stop moving ya head ! โž โ•”โ•โ•โ•...
791 24 13
a bold, and flirtatious Black y/n and a serious tenya who's ALWAYYS following the rules..๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป
1.6K 146 45
"Thanks for the encouragement, Hito," the girl rasped out sarcastically, her voice rough and cracked. "Anything for you, devil girl." He flicked one...
465K 21.3K 25
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น? fluff. wholesome crackfic. lowercase...