script template for shifting

By serenxph0ria

A detailed script template for shifting realities. ~ a google document is included in the last chapter. More

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ My dr script ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Me
My family
My friends
In dr
Backstory
Rules & safety
LIFA
Google doc

Info

45.2K 280 364
By serenxph0ria

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆    
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆     ┊. ˚.
           ˚✽

Hello!

I thought I could help some people out by sharing my shifting template. It also includes a lot of tips to add in your script, some specifically for Hogwarts as well.

❥⇢ Note: This is a very detailed script template, so it may not be for you if you're looking for a simple one.

Note 2: You can also find a link to a google document on the last page. You can download or copy-paste my template from there. <3

《♡》

First I would like to address some of the shifting abbreviations for those of you that are unfamiliar with these terms.

Dr - desired reality
The reality you want to shift to.

Or - original reality
Cr - current reality
These are basically the same and means the reality you're currently in now. I use or instead of cr in this script.

Clone
A clone is basically your other self. They're part of your subconscious and are ready to be you when you shift to your desired reality. It's not a robot or something but yourself.

LIFA-app/journal
It's a tool you can choose to have with you that makes it easier to change basically anything you want about your desired reality.
Note: This tool does not exist in your or.

It doesn't have to be an app or a journal, it can be anything you want. However, that's what I use in this script as a reference. This feauture isn't for everyone, so if you feel like it's too complicated then feel free to not include lifa in your script.

《♡》

If you have any questions about scripting or shifting, you can ask them here and I'll answer.

1111 222

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.3K 21
She made him what he is now his betrayal killed him from inside !! Can she make a difference in him can make her the same he was before the entry of...
111K 5.3K 32
{Book 2 of 3] 𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝒲𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 (𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝓍𝒶 𝓍 𝒴𝑜𝓊) 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉!
8M 341K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
205K 4.9K 15
~~~~~~ He laughs, that stupid, contagious laugh that gets everyone around him in a better mood. It all seemed to be happening in slow motion now. His...