This Delinquent Has A Secret...

By AnywhereButHere

When Mackenzie takes her annual trip to London, she is forced to work in a center for delinquent British boys... More

This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (1)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (2)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (3)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (4)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (5)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (6)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (7)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (8)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (9)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (10)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (11)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (13)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (14)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (15)
This Delinquent Has A Secret... ♥ (16)
This Delinquent Has A Secret... ♥ (17)
This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (18)

This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (12)

6.7K 87 21
By AnywhereButHere

(A/N:) Enjoy this chapter... the worst is soon to come (;

I stepped outside our room and made my way over to an elevator in the corner. As the doors slid open, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around but nothing was there. I got into the elevator, feeling antsy.

I thumped my foot against the floor impatiently as the lift slowly went down to the lobby. The feeling dissapeared as I got out of the lift and into the public area. I sat down in a couch, relieved.

Somehow I didn't feel like doing anything alone right now. A few minutes later, Ash came out in a blue buttoned shirt with elbow length sleeves and jeans. 

"Come on," he said. I got up and he led me out of the hotel and down the block.

The air was freezing, and I hugged my arms around myself. "It's freezing." I muttered. Ash rolled his eyes. "Americans don't know what cold weather is." I snorted. "Whatever. British people have gay accents."

Ash flipped me off and I turned my head in the other direction so I didn't have to see his vile gesture. I mean, come on. Was the middle finger really necessary? Delinquents these days.

We kept walking down the avenue. It was really pretty- filled with classy boutiques and expensive stores. Happy couples strolled about.

Ash paused in front of a large store and I looked up.

Oh hell no.

"A LINGERIE STORE? Ash, no way. I'm not going in there." Ash smirked. "Yes, you are, unless you want to wear what your wearing forever." I crossed my arms. "Take me somewhere more sensible." He nodded his head towards the rest of the block. "I may be from London, but I'm not stupid. Your not going to find any sensible underclothes in New York City."

I sighed and stomped in, Ash right behind me. The walls were a shiny black and the dressing rooms in the back were huge. A smiling lady came up to me, flipping her black hair. She snapped her gum, and mint wafted right up my nose. "You guys need any help?" She asked with a thick New York Accent. Ash shook his head, looking amused. "We're okay." She nodded and moved on to another couple in the store.

Ash pulled out a lacy black piece. "Try it on," he said, winking.

I clenched my fists, snatching in from him. "Yeah, whatever."

I walked into the dressing room and stared at the piece as I closed the door. It was a black corset with a push up bra inside, with straps connecting to black, lacy boy short panties. I sighed and took my outfit ff, replacing it with the lingerie.

It was confusing and complicated to put it on; so many straps and buckles! Finally I got it and hesitantly looked in the mirror.

I groaned. I looked like a total freak! My eyes looked wide and innocent, and the lingerie just looked like something a sexy, sophisticated woman should wear- not me.My chest looked a whole cup size bigger, as well, which kind of looked good- but scared me, as well.

The door opened suddenly and Ash came in, closing and locking the door behind him. I jumped and flushed, covering my chest. "Hey! Why the hell are you in here? Get out!" I squealed. Ash's eyes roamed my body. "You didn't think I'd let you buy something without me approving it first, did you?" He asked, his british accent sounding husky.

I backed up, until I was against the wall. "Well, yep, here it is, get out, see ya!"

I tried pushing him out the door but I couldn't really move him, what with me having half his strength. His dark blue eyes twinkled as he studied me.

He took a step closer, making me blush.

I hated how I was so attracted to him- I just hated it. He came even closer until he was right in front of me, his hands beside my head on the wall. He tilted his head towards my ear.

"You look like Adriana Lima in that," he said. I swallowed and saw his jaw tense, the light reflecting on his snake bites. Adriana Lima? Okay, that was definitly a compliment. I couldn't help but smile slighttly. I never even thought I'd be attracted to someone like him, but every fiber of my bieng wanted him right then.

I ran a hand through my hair and pushed myself against him, grinding us together. He responded as soon as I did, pushing me against the wall and grinding against me. His lips trailed down my neck. "Better than last time?" He asked, his voice hoarse and sexy.

I sucked in a breath and he rotated against me harder.  "Mmm.. no. I've seen better," I said. Of course, I was lying. 

His hand trailed down my chest to my waist, and then my thighs, and hitched my legs around his waist. I stared at his lips, which were so close. He licked his lips, and leaned in. I leaned in to meet him. I wanted to feel the cool of his snakebites and the soft sweetness of his lips.

I leaned in closer and then--

"Is everything okay in there?" A voice called from outside the dressing room. I pulled away from Ash, clearing my throat. "Yes, thankyou." He unwrapped my legs from his waist and winked at me one more time before backing away.

"We're getting that." He shook his hair out of his eyes and left the room. 

I blushed and ripped the lingerie off, refusing to look at it as I changed back into my clothes. 

--

I sipped the warm coffee, tasting the whipped cream on top. Ash reached over the table and wiped some cream off the tip of my nose. We had been shopping for a few hours. I thought it was rediculous, we'd only be here for a few days, but then again, anything could happen, as Ash said. We'd come to this starbucks near the hotel after it. It was about 1:00 pm.

A sudden thought struck me as I looked up at Ash.

He might not return.

"Ash?" I asked tentativley, and he looked up. Seeing the expression on my face, his eyes softened. "Yeah?"

"What if you don't come back? What if you die? Who is the Black Death guy anyway? What does he want from you? I'm... scared." I said softly. I felt a warmness in my hand and I looked up to see Ash entwining his fingers with mine.

"I'll be okay. I have you, don't I?" My heart fluttered at his words, and at the fact that our hands fit perfectly together. When we touched, it was like electricity running through my body. 

I smiled. "Thanks. I'm just worried." He squeezed my hand. "Don't be worried." I looked down. "How can you say that, though? If you die, Ash, I will be in big trouble. I want to help you." Ash shook his head. "It's final, you can't help me. Just wait for me. Wait for me when I go and don't leave. If I don't get back by tomorow morning, take the next flight to London and tell someone." 

I sighed. I barely even knew Ash, so why did I feel like this? And we hated each other, anyway. But if I even thought of him dying, it felt like all the breath was sucked out of me.

The doors to the cafe opened just then. I pulled my hand out of Ash's and looked towards the door as a girl pranced into Starbucks. An oddly familiar girl.

Her bouncy honey blonde hair fanned out behind her, thick and straight with curls at the end, and her perfect body was clad in a light pink cami and a grey, cropped coat with big black buttons. Her pants were well fitted denim and designer boots were on her feet- Gucci?

"Juliette?" I said, outraged, as Ash said next to me, "Juliette?" 

For the second time- Oh hell no. Juliette. 

How could I even put into words? She used to terrorize me. I remember she made me eat dirt in 2nd grade. Then she moved to England. She only moved back about a year ago, and she was so popular it made me sick. She slept with a different guy every week, and was insanely rich. 

I wasn't one to judge, but hey, after she spread a rumour about me bieng lesbian, we were done. It's not like anyone believed her, but come on.

I turned to Ash. "How do you know...?" My question hung in the air as Ash stepped out of his chair and Juliette's mouth fell into a smile, a real smile. I had never seen her smile like that.

A second later they were passionatley kissing in the middle of starbucks.

Oh.

(A/N:) SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS! I decided to cut the chapter in half... I had more planned but I felt like leaving it here. Good cliffhanger, right? 

Anyways, you should listen to these songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMrWkJhpXh0 (Nicki Minaj- Check it Out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaikNMqfKLU (Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- You Better Pray)

I've been a fan of RJA for like, years. (: Love them. And Nicki Minaj is a SAVAGE. ♥ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 139 44
Every story has a hero. It doesn't mean it has to be a guy or a knight in shining armour. "Heroes are overrated. I prefer saviors. Or even better sur...
375 5 59
Once upon a time, in a small Carolina border town, there lived a woman and her dead best friend's kids. Orphaned at fifteen, Mackenzie Temple can't...
496K 12.2K 37
Gracie May is a shy nerdy girl with major trust issues especially when it comes to guys. Her simple life gets turned upside down the moment 'Ryan Gr...
189K 4.8K 27
~THIS BOOK IS UNDER RECONSTRUCTION~ " Tori" his voice was low, so very low. "Y-yeah?" "Would you hate me?" "For what?" "For doing this." And with th...