Life is hard, Love is harder

LilKoneko tarafından

Jonathan/Delirious moves into a new town with his father and sister. He was a shy kid at school and got bulli... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1| Morning
Chapter 2| Bully
Chapter 3| Mask Freak
Chapter 4| Life is hell
Chapter 5| First Friend
Chapter 6| Best day ever!
Chapter 7| The Sleepover
Chapter 8| The Party
Chapter 9| She... What?!
Chapter 10| The Fight
Chapter 11| Fallen Jonathan
Chapter 12| Sweet Little Angel
Chapter 13| Seeing you again
Chapter 14| The Talk
Chapter 15| Secrets must be kept
Chapter 17| We.. What?! YES!
Chapter 18| Bonfire!
Chapter 19| Taking Care of You Now
Chapter 20| Valentine's Day
Chapter 21| Getting Along
Chapter 22| Shopping
Chapter 23| Smile
Chapter 24| Amazing Year
Chapter 25| A New Beginning
Message about H2OVanoss
Im sorry
Goodbye
Apologizes

Chapter 16| Music is War

5.8K 190 152
LilKoneko tarafından

Delirious's POV

Evan and I were in the car, going to the mall. We walked around a bit and decided to play Guitar Hero in the arcade. Five boys, around the ages 12-14, were watching us play. When we finished, we walked out and walk around a bit more.

"Music is life!" I yelled. Evan chuckled and nodded. "Oh shit, that reminds me, the school is having this music contest soon. The winner, or winners, gets to do a mini concert at lunch and goes to a bonfire at the beach." He told me. "We need to entered!" I yelled.

Music is the third important thing in my life. The first is Evan and second is Luna. I always wanted to go to a bonfire one day. We need to enter and win this contest!

"Can you play an instrument?" Evan asked. I think back of what I used to play when I was little. The drums...? "When I was little, I think I played the drums." I said. "Cool! I can play the guitar. I hope the two of us can make a great band." He said.

We walked into a store and look at the stuff they were selling. I noticed a dark blue bandana that was only $3. 'Didn't Luna always wanted a bandana?' I thought. I shrugged and bought it for her. Evan gave me a weird look when I bought it. "Why did you buy a bandana?" He asked. "Luna always wanted one." "Oh"

We got to the car and he drove me to my house. We got out and heard someone playing the guitar. I knew who was playing it! How did I forgot that she plays the guitar? "I just remembered that Luna plays the guitar." I said as I opened the door. We walked in the house and went upstairs. Evan never actually been inside my house. "Nice house." He said.

Suddenly, we heard Luna stop playing and started playing another song. It was This Ain't A Scene It's An Arms Race By Fall Out Boy. I put my finger on my lips, telling him to be quiet. I slowly peeked through the crack that was opened. Luna started singing the song and I was shocked. Luna hates singing! We continued to watch and listen to her. (Play song naow)

"I am an arms dealer
Fitting you with weapons in the form of words
And don't really care which side wins
As long as the room keeps singing
That's just the business I'm in, yeah"

"This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
I'm not a shoulder to cry on
But I digress"

"I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,
Oh so intricate"

"I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,
Oh so intricate"

I never knew how good Luna was at singing.

"I wrote the gospel on giving up
(You look pretty sinking)
But the real bombshells have already sunk
(Prima donnas of the gutter)
At night we're painting your trash gold while you sleep
Crashing not like hips or hearts,
No, more like p-p-p-parties"

"This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
This bandwagon's full
Please, catch another"

"I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,
Oh so intricate"

"I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,
Oh so intricate"

"Yeah...
Whoa-oh"

She stopped singing for a bit to catch her breath. "I bet I play better than her..." Evan whispered.

"This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race"

Evan started singing along a bit loud, so I had to elbow his side so he can stay quiet.

"This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race"

"I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,
Oh so intricate"

"I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,
Oh so intricate"

She stopped playing and started growling. "She knows..." I said as I started walking slowly to my room. She threw a shoe at me and I turned around, seeing fire in her eyes. "Never spy on me again!" She yelled as she gets ready to chase me. I panic and ran to my room, closing the door on Evan. He ran and hit the door. I heard him knocking really hard while yelling, "LET ME IN! THE DEMON IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

I grabbed my backpack and pulled out her hat and bandana. I opened the door and Evan fell, hitting the floor. He slowly crawls inside my room and hides under my bed. Luna started running to me but I stopped her by putting the bandana on her mouth. She stopped and took the bandana from me and stared at it. I put her hat on her also and kissed her forehead. "Sorry for spying on you, Sis." I said. She smiled and put the bandana around her neck and pulled it up, to cover her mouth. "Thanks, Jon." She said and walked back to her room. I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Hey Luna, you like playing the guitar, right?" I asked. "Yeah." She replied. "Well, Evan told me there's a contest and I want to join. Wanna be in our band?" I asked while jumping up and down. "Sure." She said as she pat my head. "Let's win this!" I yelled proudly.

|Three Weeks Later|

Today was the day of the contest. Everyone from the school was here and there was 4 teachers at the desk, the orchestra teacher, the chore teacher, the principal and vice principal. There was a big whiteboard next to them that was a chart with everyone's band name.

Evan, Luna, and I practiced almost everyday. I play the drums, Luna and Evan got the guitar and Luna sings. There was kinda a war between them for who plays the guitar. I ended telling them that they can both play it.

"Welcome everyone to the battle of the bands!" The principal said. Everyone started cheering and the kids who plays the drums threw their drum sticks in the airs. I decided to do the same with mines. "Let's begin!"

In the corner in my eye, I saw Alex and a couple of his friends, giving me a death stare. I just turned to them and wave with a goofy smile on my face. He just gave me the finger and turned back.

|Time Skip|

A couple of bands were totally amazing. Some were shitty and wasn't taking the content too seriously. Two boys wrote a song about how shitty the school was which was pretty funny. They both got in trouble and we probably won't see them in a while.

"We should go to the backstage right now since we're next." Evan said. We all got out of our seats and walked to the back. Luna and Evan grabbed their guitars and started playing a bit.

Alex walked towards us when they finish playing. "Good luck beating us, fuckers. We're going to win this battle." He said as him and his friends walked away. Luna growled and was about to hit him with her guitar, but I had to hold her back.

"Next up, The Pringles." The principal said. Everyone laughed at our band name. Evan picked it and I think it was awesome. Luna doesn't really like it but she went along with it.

We all walked to the stage. Everyone started laughing at me and said, "HEY LOOK ITS MASK FREAK!" And, "GET OFF THE STAGE, MASK FREAK!" Evan walked up to me and lifted up his guitar to cover both of our faces. He kissed me softly on the lips to make me feel better.

I got to drums and we all got into place and started playing Sugar We're Goin Down. (Look for teh song and play it if you want)

I drummed my heart out and Luna was singing amazing. I kept looking at Evan and he was fantastic. Girls were just staring at him and kept yelling his name. It made me made a bit but then calm down.

(Just keep listening to the song from here :3 if you don't like it then end it and move on.)

When we finished, everyone looked at me in shock. Then everyone started getting out of their seats and started cheering. "I NEVER KNEW HE WAS THAT GOOD!" "THEY WERE AMAZING!" They all yelled. The principal then erased our band name and wrote it on the second round.

We all bowed and walked off the stage. We passed Alex and his friends, showing them evil grins. Luna then booty bump Alex and walked away laughing. "Bitch." I heard Alex said.

|Time Skip|

Everything was amazing. We got to the semifinals with 3 other bands. We were going up against Alex's band next. A band called Tazzmai's already won their battle. So if we win, we go against them next in the finals.

Alex and his gang walked out of the stage and we walked out.

We got ready and started playing I Don't Care. I saw Alex in the corner of my eye, looking at Luna. He evilly grin then walked away. I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

(Same thing like I said with the other song :P)

When we finish, the principal called out Alex's band. We were both on the stage and waited to hear who the winner was. Luna and Evan were both holding my hands tightly.

"The winner is... The Pringles!" We all cheered and hugged each other. "Get ready for the finals now, guys." The principal told us as she walked off the stage. Alex walked over to us and held out his hand. "Good job, The Pringles." He said. "Uh... Ya..." I said, slowing shaking his hand.

He moved closer to Luna. "Hey Luna, I want to show you something." He said to her. She looked at me and shrugged. "Alright?" She told him. "Lu-" "Jon, I'll be ok" She told me. Alex put his arm around her but she pushed him away. They both walked out of the stage and went outside.

It's been 5 minutes since they left. I started getting worry about her. Evan put his hand on my shoulder and said, "she's ok.." Suddenly, we heard a scream from outside. I knew it was Luna and I ran to the door.

"Luna!" I yelled as I opened the door.

---------------
Aye yes... Teh cliffhangers.. I'll try and post another chapter today. Thank you BunnehJuice for giving me the fake band names. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

97.9K 3.9K 47
Evan loves Jonathan. Jonathan loves Evan. Delirious can't stand himself and is slowly falling apart. Can Vanoss save Delirious before Delirious lets...
77.2K 3.9K 46
Have you ever had a secret that had to be kept even from your closest friends. A secret that could tear apart of what fans had believed in one person...
339K 11.1K 55
(Will Edit soon) When Evan visits from Canada to North Carolina to see his best friend Jonathan. He finds out some secrets. Over recordings many peop...
79.9K 4.1K 23
[One day I will rewrite the first 11 chapters because they are complete crap] [Cover Artwork: Snoeflake on DevianArt] [Theme Song: Christina Perri...