๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ค๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐โ€ แด›.แดษชแด‹แด€แดกแด€

By oiksmilkbread

"๐ผ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’“..." **undergoing reconstruction!!!** L/N Y/N, a 17 year old... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง;
๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIKAWA!!!
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ž๐ง;
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
little notice!!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ-๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
little notice!!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
New Book?!?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ;
Im Sorry!<3
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;

4.7K 112 135
By oiksmilkbread

❀𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚢❀

Today we lost against karasuno in the prelims, Tooru was...distraught. The team took us out to eat and DAMN TOORU WAS FUCKIN THE SHIT UPP...anyways- ever since that party at Suna's our relationship hasn't really gone anywhere since he was busy training/ practice for the prelims...but one thing he'd ask constantly when he was free, which was rare, was if he could sleep over! I always declined because regardless in whether he was free, he'd just want to stay up and analyze volleyball games and ignore me. But now that prelims are over and the he needed some cheering up I invited him to stay over the weekend!!

saturday, 3:37 pm

"Cho...should I be like...nervous?" I asks nervously over the phone.

"Well I guess this would be the first time he's slept over since you guys were like...4?" she says propping her phone up.

"Three...but I don't know I'm just lowkey terrified," I sigh while
plopping into my bed.

"I'm sure everything will be fine," Cho reassures me.

"Sweetie, Tooru is here!" my mom yells from down stairs.

"Heduusudu okay Cho i'll call you later!" I quickly hang up and run downstairs.

"Hey babe," Tooru greets while going in to hug me.

"Tooru...come on," I get out of the hug and take his hand to lead him into my room.

"Don't do anything nasty up there!" Mai exclaims from the living room couch.

"We know!" both Tooru and I giggle.

We enter my room and Tooru stops at the door way.

"Wow...it's almost looks exactly the same!" he exclaims.

"Hehe yeah," I nervously while taking a spot against my headboard.

"Hey...are you okay? You seem pale," he walks over to me me and places his hand on my forehead.

"I should be asking you that question, sit," I move over a little and pat down the spot next to me.

he sits down and leaning my shoulder.

"Come on...let it out," I say placing my arm behind his neck and playing with his hair.

"I just feel like I could have done better," he groans.

"You did amazing Tooru, so did the team!" I assure him.

"But...for the three years I've been at Aoba Johsai, I could never take them to nationals," he chokes a little.

"Well then...get out of Japan, play for I don't know...Argentina and beat us at nationals!" I say with hints of sarcasm to lighten his mood.

Tooru chuckles a little, "maybe I will...and you're going to come with me," he lifts his head and cups my cheek.

"I don't want to go anywhere that's not with you," he places a gentle kiss on my lips. It felt like this moment could last forever, his lips were soft and the kiss was full of love and passion, if I weren't human I probably would have melted! (sorry mushy lovey covey stuff)

"Mhmm okay then Tooru, promise you'll wait for me after graduation?" I ask pulling away from the kiss.

"I'd wait 100 years if I had to," he kisses my forehead and snuggles up to me.

what the fuck...that was so cheesy but pure..EWW WHAT TE FUCK?!?

"So m'lady...what are we doing today?" he asks while snuggled into my chest.

"Hmm let's just go out! Like fill up the gas tank to the fullest and drive to god knows where!" I exclaims in escalating excitement.

"Hmm adventurous...let's do it!" we hope out of my bed and get ready.

I put on a comfortable outfit that somewhat coordinated with Toorus while he was in the bathroom doing his...business.

"Hey ma, we're gonna go out for a bit, do you need anything?" I ask while walking down stairs.

"Uh no sweetie, I think we're fine," she responds.

"Okay then, Tooru let's go!" I exclaim.

"Got it!" he runs down stairs while fixing his jacket.

We put our shoes on and walk to the car.

"Bye guys, don't be out too late!" my mom exclaims while waving us off.

"AND DONT-" Mai exclaims.

"Do anything nasty! Yeah we know!" I finish for her.

"Interesting bunch," Tooru giggles.

"Hey, you signed up for this," I chuckle a little.

"So where shall we go madam?" Tooru grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles.

"Hmmm let's like like a nice flower field!" I suggest.

"Hmm...why not but I think we should get food first," Tooru take a turn and without my noticing he drove us to McDonalds.

"Alright, now what do you want?" he turns to me while pulling into the drive-thru.

"Hmm i'll get [whatever you usually order],"

"Alright," he pulls up to the speaker and rolls his window down.

"Hello, what would you like today?" the server asks.

"Hello can I get two happy meals, [your order], [his order] and two large f/ds," he tells the server.

"Alright, that'll be 25.50,"

"Okay, thank you," 

❀𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍❀

"Dude I got a bayblade!" I exclaim taking the toy out the happy meal.

"WHA? I got a hannah montana brush?" he exclaims while pulling out the toy.

(these are actual things i've gotten, just miss them lol)

"PFFTTTTT," i laugh.

"Okay, okay now, let's go to that flower field,"

❀𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗❀

"Woah.... it's beautiful," I sigh as we drive past this bright flower field.

"Wow...we should definitely come back during summer," Tooru suggests while parking next to the field

"Do you have a blanket?" I ask.

"Uhh there should be one in the back, why?" Tooru asks while unbuckling his seat belt.

"We're having a picnic!" I unbuckle my seat belt and run out back to the trunk.

"But we ate the food!" Tooru exclaims catching up to me.

"We ate the happy meals, not the food we orders for ourselves, now come on it's almost sunset!"

"you drive me insane sometimes," tooru chuckles to himself.

❀𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

the couple walk to the middle of the field a few meters away from the car. Tooru and Y/N both spread out the blanket and place the food in the middle. Tooru took the first seat and pats the spot next to him. Y/N takes the spot and lay her head on his shoulder.

"It so calming," Y/N sighs in relaxation.

"It really is," Tooru sighs while taking a fry.

"Oh the suns setting!" Y/N pops up and watch the sky change colors. The view was breathtaking, the sunset, the flowers, the easy breeze against the skin. Everything felt so...euphoric.

"Beautiful," Tooru says under his breath.

"I know right?" Y/N says thinking he was talking about the scenery.

Y/N turns around towards tooru to see him gazing at her, his eyes were full of admiration, like he had just seen the most beautiful thing he's seen in his life.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Y/N asks feeling a little awkward.

"I feel like i'm looking at a goddess right now," he drops his head to his hand and gets googly eyes.

"Simp," Y/N chuckles.

"Only for you m'lady," Tooru responds.

"...Shut up," Y/N snuggles closer to tooru and watches the sun shine it's last ray before disappearing.

Tooru pulls out his phone and starts to play a song...

"Shall we dance?" Tooru stands up and sticks out his hand.

-can't help falling in love by elvis presley is now playing-

"Why of course," Y/N giggles a little.

Tooru pulls her up and wraps his arms around her waist. They slowly sway to the song and occasionally sings some of the lyrics.

"Cause I...can't help....falling in looove with you," Tooru lightly sings while spinning Y/N around.

"Didn't know you could dance 'kawa" Y/N snickers.

"Didn't know you couldn't," Tooru retorts.

"Okay, okay I might have stepped on your foot a few times BUT I did that out of spite," Y/N fibs.

"Yeah...sure," Tooru then dips Y/N, "But regardless of that I'm still so in love with you," he then kiss her forehead.

"You're so cheesy," Y/N groans a little.

"But you love it," Tooru says in a singy song tone.

"Shut up," Y/N takes a seat back on the blanket as the song finished and looks up into the sky.

"Full moon tonight?" Y/N asks.

"Apparently..." Tooru responds taking the seat next to her.

"The moon...Isn't it beautiful tonight?" Y/N asks in precaution.

And all in a flash Tooru's heart stopped and his eyes widened.

maybe she doesn't know and means literally....yeah duhh

"Hm...yeah," Tooru's voice cracks.

Y/N then snuggles into Tooru and hugs him a little, "Thank you," she whispers.

"For what?" Tooru asks.

"Just for being there, you mean a lot to me tooru," Y/N admits.

"Aw...wait...that's one of the nicest things you've said to my sober!" he exclaims.

"PLEASE, I've said...nice things,"

"Last week you called me a default," his voice lowers.

"...Okay but you see you're a very pretty default!" Y/N says while pecking his nose.

"Okay, how about the time you tripped me during practice?" Tooru questions.

"Pay back for when you served a ball into my stomach a few moments before," Y/N calmly says while patting herself down.

"We-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," Tooru cuts himself off by panicking and pointing next to me.

"What?" I turn my head to see what's got his panties in a twist and it's three squirrels.

"Oh...here," I hand the squirrels some fries and a chicken nugget.

"Wha-what are you doing?!" Tooru panics.

"Feeding them, they must be hungry," I continue handing them food.

"I don't think- what's on my shoulder?" Tooru asks terrified.

I turn around and see one of the chuckiest squirrels I've seen in my life time.

"OH MY GOD! AHAHHAHXHHQHAHAHAH PLEASE!!" I cackle.

I pick the squirrel and it felt like I was holding a puppy, "Wow...you're a cute one huh?" I say in a baby voice while giving it a fry.

"Ha—ha— I'm going to the car." Tooru then swiftly gets up and sprints to the car.

"Wuss, well I'm so sorry babies but I have to go," I cry a little.

In response the squirrels squeak and stare at me.

"...Did they understand that? Oh well, I'm leaving this here," I pour out Tooru's frys and shove the trash back into the bag, I pick up and fold the blanket then make it back to the car where Tooru is leaning his head against the steering wheel.

"Still scared of squirrels?" I laugh a little.

"No...they but...make me panic," he lifts up his head and turns on the left car.

"Whatever you say," I shift in my seat and connect my phone to the radio.

"Home?" Tooru asks.

"Yep...let's go home," I answer.

WAHH IM SORRY! i was gonna have this post on valentine's day but i pasted out at 8 because i pulled an all nighter the night before. I'm lowkey not proud of this chapter as it was ehh...but i still hope you enjoyed this chapter and i hope you all are having a good day! oh remember to stay hydrated😚 see you in the next chapter babes💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.4M 126K 200
โคท๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ โžณ โ hi! you're my new friend! โž โžณ โ lmao u wish โž { ka...
30.7K 968 71
It was common knowledge throughout the wizarding world: the Gaunt's were the last people alive who could claim direct lineage from Salazar Slytherin...
67.2K 1.4K 45
Y/N has been best friends and neighbors with the one and only Nekoma Captain, Kuroo. You've been through everything together, but you're worried your...