My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be...

By XOJayB

Nicole Altway's life turned upside down when her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and can no longer take... More

My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be Husband
Chapter 1- Elegant White Dress or Shirt and Jeans
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptrr 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Wedding
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 My best Friend's Wedding
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- My 18th Party
Chapter 41 - Two Places at Once
Chapter 42- Midnight
Chapter 43 - Epilogue- Sneak Peek of "My Real Celebrity Family"
Chapter 1- Baby Talk
Chapter 44- A Day Married To Luis Jones
Chapter 45- There was a knock
Chapter 46- OMB (Oh my, Babies!)
Chapter 47- Sex, Sex, and More Sex
Chapter 48- No Distractions
Chapter 49 - He's Seriously Not Coming!?
Chapter 50- She's in Labor!
Chapter 51- Nicole's Coming Home
Chapter 52- I'm Late
Chapter 55- Our First Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 53- Someone's Getting Married
Chapter 54- Secret Keeping is Never Good
Chapter 56- Mood Swings, Cravings, and Being Dropped from the Label
Chapter 57 - Hailey, the Ex is Back
Chapter 58 - Just One More Secret
Chapter 59 - Emergency Room Visit
Chapter 60 - At the Hospital
Chapter 61- The Secret's Out + (A recap in Case you Forgot!)
Chapter 62 - Marriage Counseling
Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!
Chapter 64- Dinner with Lianne
Chapter 65 - Luis's Father
Chapter 66 Another Secret from My Husband
Chapter 67 - Luis's Father Pays Another Visit
Chapter 68 - The Grammys, A Break In, and The Gender of Baby Jones!
Chapter 69 - Stuck on Bed Rest
Chapter 70 - Exposing My Fake Marriage to the Public
Chapter 71- My Water Broke
Chapter 72 - Six Weeks Later - Adjusting to Motherhood and a Vogue Shoot

Chapter 30

5.4K 175 8
By XOJayB

"I want a divorce." I kept repeating it to my reflection on my mirror. "Luis, this is not working and I'm just gonna stay at Kayla's." I rehearsed what I was gonna say. Yeah, I wanted a divorce. He could stay with Hailey and when the marriage expires, that'll be it. I breathed a sigh and walked downstairs.

"Luis?" I called as I walked around the house. I could've sworn I heard him. "Luis?" I walked into the game room and then the kitchen. "Oh my Gosh!"

I jumped up out of my sleep, my heart racing. I gulped as I caught oxygen for my lungs. "I need water." I got up and went downstairs and poured myself a glass of water. As I drank, I began shaking, my nerves shooken up from the dream.

I could hardly remember anything though. Just Luis and something. I took a seat at the table and tried to calm down. Maybe some hot cocoa will let me relax. I turned on the kettle and patiently waited, surfing through my phone.

I walked out the kitchen, but bumped into something. I jumped, dropping my phone.

"Nicole?" He asked. I picked up my phone to see a small crack on the screen.

"Hey." I said to him, wiping the tiredness out my eyes.

"Why are you up?" He asked.

"Just wanted some hot cocoa." I said as he nodded. "Wait, why are you up?" I asked him.

"I uh-" He was interrupted by the screaming kettle. I turned it down before pouring the hot water in a mug.

"Do you want a cup?" I asked him. He nodded. I added the powder and poured it in. As I headed upstairs, he stopped me.

"Nicole, why don't we share this outside?" He suggested. I turned around and headed toward the balcony and sat on the swinging chair. The cold breeze was harsh to my cold skin. Luis came out with a blanket and we sat together, slowly swinging, drinking hot cocoa.

I made no effort to talk, as if it wasn't already awkward. The only sound was a creaky noise the swing made and the slurping of hot cocoa.

I looked at our huge backyard. The nice shady tree was over the closed built in pool. The perfectly trimmed grass that was so green complimented the flowers in the corner. Luis then coughed.

"So." He said. I looked around at him.

"So." I repeated. "Some good hot cocoa right?" I asked.

"Only the best." He said.

"Luis, why are we doing this? If this is how it's gonna be, then I don't want to." I said to him.

"Me neither. I hate fighting with you." He said.

"Let's just be honest with each other, deal?" I asked.

"Deal. I'm so relieved Hailey, you don't understand and-"

"Whoa. Did you just call me Hailey?" I asked, looking at him. My eyes were locked on him. He tried looking away. He slurped his cocoa that I knew was cold.

"Some good hot cocoa." He repeated, nodding. If only looks could kill.

"Okay." I said, finally before getting up and going to the kitchen where I threw the mug in the sink and walked upstairs.

"Nicole wait." He touched my shoulder. I shrugged him off. Then, I felt two hands around my waist and I was pulled off the floor. "What did we just say right here? That we wouldn't get mad at each other." He said.

"Actually, I said to be honest with each other." I corrected.

"Yeah, well whatever. Now I know I'm a jerky guy, but give me a break, I'm begging." He said.

"Fine." I said, unfolding my arms. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna go back to my room. Unless you would like to carry me." I said. He let me go and laughed. I pushed him playfully before going back to bed and fell asleep.

***

Now that we were back on, it meant I was going to the red carpet appearance. I felt that that was the reason he was begging for us to end this foolish no speaking game, but a promise is a promise.

I looked through my closet, but found nothing to wear. I pushed dress after dress, till I found a white dress. As I tried it on, I smiled. It was a loose dress at the bottom, as I twirled around, it spun too. It was tight at the top and went great with a pair of black heels.

I took it off, took a shower and then shaved my legs and arms. As I got ready, I played music and danced around.

I put on a nice dark pink lipstick on, lining my lips to make them look bigger. I applied a set of fake eyelashes before using an eyelash curler and mascara to make them look real. As I put on a nice sparkling brown eye shadow, Luis called my name.

"We're gonna be late!" He yelled.

"Haven't you heard of fashionably late?" I yelled back as I used concealer to hide my blemishes and foundation to even out my skin tone. I finally applied a bright blush to make my cheekbones shine.

I looked at my beautiful face. Time for the hair. I put my hair in a tight ponytail, the edge of my hair had no hair out of place. I decided to put it in a nice bun. As I struggled, Luis called again.

"You know, I can go without you." He said.

"But you won't." I called as I put a bobby pin in to finish the look. To finish off the look, I put a gold chain hair accessory around my head. The diamond reached my forehead.

Finally, I put on my dress. It looked even more beautiful. I added a diamond necklace that had a few layers of diamonds. It sparkled in the light. Adding a pair of matching earrings, I was finally ready.

As I walked downstairs, I got a glimpse of Luis. His hair was gelled back, his black and white tuxedo made him look so sharp. His bowtie was red, and his shoes were shining black. "Are you re-" He turned and saw me. He finally spoke."Wow. You look, wow." He said. I couldn't help but blush as he complicated me.

"You look very well put together." I said, holding on to his jacket. He looked at me as if I was the most beautiful girl in the world. "We better go. The limo is waiting." I said to him and he nodded.

"Right." He escorted me out the house and in the limo. As we drove, I began to text, but every time I looked up, he was staring at me. I felt flattered.

I took a selfie with him and smiled before posting it. Then the limo stopped and the driver instructed we were there. He opened the door, and instantly, flashing lights flooded the dark limo. I took a step out the car, my heel touching the carpet. Whoa.

There were fans screaming Luis's name, TV productions doing interviews, and the paparazzi. I smiled as Luis took my hand and we walked to a section where I posed with Luis. "Don't leave my sight." I said to him. He held me by the waist and looked me in the eyes.

"Never." He said to me. A TV camera came toward us with a microphone.

"Luis, do you have time for an interview?" The woman asked. I nodded as we walked together. "So, how's your new album selling?"

"Great. This album, I had alot of inspiration, and this is gonna be my first album where I'm married. So, this will be exciting." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Could you tell us a sneak peek of inside your home?" She asked directly to me. My heart pounded. Yeah, a lot of arguing and a lot of Hailey.

"A lot of love, and a lot of trust and promises. Also a lot of music. There's never been a time where he doesn't sing. And a room filled with awards." I said with a smile. The camera flashed as I spoke.

"Any children soon?" She asked.

"Well." I looked at Luis and back at the camera. "Whatever the future holds." I said before going back to the board of sponsors and took pictures. I struck a pose and gave Luis a kiss.

"Let's see some real action!" Someone yelled. I shrugged before placing my eyes on Luis's and kissing him on the lips. I started to get those feelings again. Then, the vow echoed in my head. I vow to never fall for Luis Jones! I pulled away from he. He gave me a confused look, but I smiled at the cameras.

***

We walked into the party, and from left to right were celebrities. I grinned as I was in a room filled with stars. I held Luis's hand as we walked around. "I'm gonna get some wine." I said to him as I let go of his hand.

"A glass of wine?" I asked the bartender.

"Don't you know this is only for celebrities?" The old snotty and disgusting voice was familiar to me. I turned to see Hailey, drinking wine too.

"I'm aware of that. So, why are you here?" I asked. I got my drink and walked back to Luis. He was talking to someone before ending the conversation.

"Hey honey." He said, kissing me. I looked to see Hailey frowning. I pulled away from him.

"Let's get a table." I said. Everyone was standing, mingling, about things celebrities would speak about.

"No, I'm sitting here." Hailey walked toward me. "Go away." She said. I really wanted to just punch her, but I couldn't. I was the only non celebrity here and I was already out of place.

"Fine. Come on Luis, I think there's an empty seat over there." I said.

"You don't belong here. Why on earth are you here." She said in disgust. I sipped my wine. "That wine is not for you, it's only for famous people." She said, snatching it from my hands.

"Hailey, that's enough." Luis said. "Now, give her her drink back and stop." He added.

"Fine. Here you go." She said. She threw the glass, the wine began traveling out the glass and toward my white dress. I felt splashes on my chest as the wine stained my dress. I couldn't believe it. I looked in shock to see my dress was ruined. "Ha." She said with a smirk. Instantly, a security guard escorted her out. I rushed to the bathroom.

I grabbed paper towels and water and scrubbed the dress, but it wouldn't come off. I felt like I wanted to cry, but I knew my makeup would smudge and be ruined.

"Baking soda gets the stain out. And hairspray." I turned to see a woman walk out the stall. Her dress was black and lace with a nice sparkle. I stared in awe. "Here, I do have hairspray." She opened her little bag and took out a carry on hairspray.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"I've been to plenty of parties and every year one person accidentally spills something on a dress." She said.

"It wasn't as accident." I said as she scrubbed on my dress.

"I think there's some baking soda in the kitchen. I'll get some." She said as she came left. I wondered, who she was. I knew she was a celebrity. As she came back she had white powder on her hand. She placed it on my stain.

"It's working." I said to her.

"Now, go have fun." She said. "I have to go to another party for my movie premiere." She said as she left. I walked out to see Luis.

"There you are." He said. "You look, beautiful." He said. I smiled as I took his hand and we danced.

***

We waited for the limo to pull up. "That was awesome. I met so many celebrities. I never knew she would be so nice!" I squealed as Luis laughed. "I'm freezing though." I said, shivering. I had my tall heels in my hands and Luis seemed drunk.

"Here." He took off his jacket and placed it on me, giving me a kiss. I blushed. I will never fall for Luis Jones.

We walked into the limo, sitting next to each other.

"I still can't believe all the celebs I met!" I repeated, looking at him.

He laughed at me fangirling and babling about the people I just met. "You are so adorable." He said as he got a text message. Instantly, his mood changed. I noticed at once.What was it? He looked almost frozen, as if the words didn't process.

"Luis? What does the message say?" I asked him, but he didn't speak. I grabbed the phone and nearly fell to pieces.

"Driver, turn this around, we need to go to the hospital."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 179 35
When some get older, they wanna start a family, and that's what Danny wanted to do. Danny's now 24 and wants to ask his girlfriend of 2 years to mar...
61 2 6
"I told you we can't get married or take it as I can't marry you." She screamed at him. "Why?" He asked all calm and collected. "Look get this straig...
1M 38.2K 39
"How can we use non consummation of marriage as a reason for our divorce with your looks?" he asked. It took her awhile to respond. "I don't know. Ma...