Rise of the Guardians One-Sho...

By lostgirl2411

Here are just some stories of family love between the Guardians. Some surprise friendships between others, an... More

Sugar Highs and Secret Lies
The Dangers of Boredom
The Steps of Saying Goodbye
Bonding Over Memories
Pink Eye
The Voice of Change
We Promise
Thunderstorm
Lynn
Where's Jack?
Please Don't
The Boy of Old
What really happened, Sam?
"Jackie Boy, What Have You Done?"
Holding on, and Letting go
Jack's Past pt. 1
Jack's Past pt. 2
Jack's Past pt. 3
Jack's Past pt. 4
Jack's past pt.5
Jack's past pt 6
Resting
Jack's Past pt. 7
Exhausted
New Ideas & Requests
Jack's Past pt. 8
The Little Moments - Sandy
The Little Moments - North
The Little Moments - Pitch
The Little Moments - Bunny
Sick Day
Fading Promise
Please Read...
Fading Promise pt.2
Parent Protection
Guardians vs. Seasonals
Guardians vs Seasonals pt.2
Guardians vs Seasonals pt.3
The Secret Meeting
Guardians vs. Seasonals fin.
Silent But Dangerous
Promises Change
The Playlist
Callahan
Natasha & Denver
Emily
Ares & The Seasonals
The Ending
The Beginning
Still a Trickster
Lapse in Time
An Unlikely Friend
I'll Always Find You
Earlier than Expected
New Ways
Character Descriptions
It's Hard Sometimes
Sketching
hope ur okay
Overthinking
Memory Loss
Memory Found
Forgotten Fear
Sadly Caught
Loud Mouth
Bonding Moments
Remember What I Taught You
The Full Story
Connections
broken comptuer
Restart
Manny
A Crush
A New Chapter
Chapter 80
SUPRISE!
SUPRISE pt. 2

The Little Moments - Tooth

1.4K 40 31
By lostgirl2411

here is the next chapter in "The Little Moments" series. this was a request sent in as the ideas of little moments shared between Jack and each of the guardians. As promised, every Saturday will now be the days I update. Next will be North!

---------------------------

Tooth

Jack was sitting on a tree branch in Burgess with his hands playing with staff. It had been a few days since he had seen Sandy. He didn't want to sneak away but he really wasn't ready to see the others. Jack knew that they didn't think differently of him, that they still loved and cared for him. But it was him who felt differently about himself. He hadn't been the same since he watched his memories all the way through. Jack knew that they were there for him when he returned but for right now he could-

"Jack?" He jumped at the sudden sound of Tooth's voice. She was hovering beside him at the end of the branch. It was a surprise to see her out in the field, collecting the teeth herself. But he knew ever since the battle she had become more willing to go out. 

"Hey, Tooth. What are you doing out here?" 

Jack looked different. Tooth didn't like the tiredness in his eyes. Her and Sandy had met up yesterday over Russia while both doing their jobs and he had told her about Jack. She flew closer to him, sitting on the branch with him looking over Burgess. 

"How have you been, Jack?" He sent a small glare to her. She had skipped over his question. Sandy had definitely spread the word. It wouldn't be long before everyone else would be coming to find him. Jack just turned to look out to Burgess. He didn't want to talk. He was being a child with ignoring them, he knew that. 

Tooth played with her hands in her lap as she thought of something to do. Sandy had said he had finally got him to talk a little bit but she knew her sweet tooth had done enough talking. It was time to try something else. She tapped her fingers on her thigh as she thought. What could she do to make Jack find his center again? Because it was obvious he hadn't had fun in the past few days. Her eyes went around the area, all she was seeing was snow, houses, and random backyard items...That was it!

Jack felt Tooth fly away from the branch making him bow his head. Great. He had pushed her away. Now, she was probably going to tell everyone he had refused to speak with him and then they would all come an-

"GOTCHA" A snowball hit the side of Jack's face making him fall off the branch he was on. His staff flew beside him. He looked up to see Tooth tossing a snowball in her hand. Beside her, a small group of her little helpers with smaller snow balls flying beside her. A rare smirk covered her face as she tossed her snow ball. 

"What are you waiting for, Jack? Afraid you'll lose this snow ball fight?" 

Lose? A snowball fight? He stood up, brushing the snow off his jacket. As his head came up, a mirroring smirk matching Tooth's was in his face. He leaned down making his own snowball. 

"You're going down." Baby Tooth was the first to throw, her small snowball landing above Jack's eye causing all the other little helpers to start throwing. Snowballs were thrown all around. Jack was looking around and seeing more fairies somehow. She had called in more? He couldn't think about it though. There was snowballs coming from every direction. He was making sure not to throw at the little ones, only aiming for Tooth. 

Their laughter filled the air as snowballs were being thrown around the area. The mini's loud squeaks and small laughs with them. Jack and Tooth were staying on the ground, which was rare since they both flew all of the time. The baby fairies threw their small snowballs at him aiming for the sides of his face. 

Tooth smiled at the sound of Jack's laugh echoing around them. She looked back to see one of her fairies giving a thumbs up. Her plan was working. She took to the air, throwing one big one at Jack before flying back. 

"Can't catch me, Jack!" He let out a laugh, picking up his staff as he went for her. He didn't know how long they had been playing. When he was sitting on the branch, the moon wasn't up yet the sun had not really gone down all the way. Now, the moon was shinning down on them as Jack chased Tooth down the alley way. He was using the walls and trash bins to create ice slides to go faster. The little fairies followed them as they ran. 

When they came around the corner, Jack was hit with bigger snowballs from all different directions. He had wiped the snow off his face to see Tooth standing in the middle of the circle with a group of kids around her. They were in winter clothes of course but they had snowballs at the ready beside them. Jack eyes went wide as Baby Tooth let out a small war cry and the kids sent rapid fire. 

Tooth flew higher watching as Jack played with the group of kids. She knew Sandy wouldn't be happy with her about taking them from their beds but she would handle him later. There was a group of children that Sandy had been giving specific dreams to for the past few weeks about Jack. Baby Tooth had come up with the idea of sending the fairies to gather the children that were still up. Tooth would never know how Baby Tooth did it and she didn't want to. The little one had her ways. 

For over an hour an a half, she watched as the children, Jack, and the mini fairies jumped around the area in the middle of a snow war. The boy was flying around with a big smile. She watched one of the kids yawn making her realize it was getting very late. 

"Alright kiddos, let the mini's take you back to your houses. We will come back another day to finish." All the kids gave their thanks, running up to Jack all giving him a hug as they rambled on about how much fun they had with him. Tooth watched as Jack's eyes went just a little misty. Even though he had believers for a while now, Tooth knew it would probably take way more time before Jack got used to having the kids see him. 

The mini's were leading the kids away as she flew down to hover in front of Jack. His eyes were watching the kids all follow the baby fairies to their houses. He didn't know how Tooth had done it. But he was glad she did. He felt his power flowing through him at high rate as he had found his reason of his center again. It wasn't his winter power. He had been using that for a while now but it was the power he had been ignoring since the memories. His center power of having fun. 

"Thanks, Tooth." He said quietly watching as the last kid went into his house. Jack hadn't really let himself bond with any of the kids in Burgess yet but now as he thought about it. It was something he really should have done a long time ago. Meanwhile, as he was stuck in his head, Tooth was watching him with a motherly smile. She wished Jack would talk to her, they all did. But if she was being honest it would be someone else he would break to. It didn't bother her that she wouldn't be the one he would talk to first. 

"Are you better now, Jack?" He finally looked at her as she stood in front of him. Baby Tooth hovering above her shoulder with a big smile, the rest of the mini's flying behind her. A smile came on his face showing his teeth making half the fairies faint. Once again, laughter was made from Jack and Tooth as the fairies blushed from being caught. 

-----------------------------

They had gone back to the tree on the edge of town. Jack sat against the tree trunk with his eyes closed, had fell asleep right after they had sat down. Tooth would fully admit she was watching him sleep. It was good to see him sleeping. It wasn't very often you would see a sleeping Jack Frost. He always worked over the limit, pushing himself with winter while playing with the kids around the world. 

Tooth couldn't really remember life before Jack. She remembered what he had told them. Deadlines. All she could remember was always being at work. The Guardians never really got together throughout the years except for Easter and Christmas. Or if there was a danger to the children. 

The wind was holding Jack in place. It slowly circled around him on the branch keeping him balanced. Tooth knew that the wind was Jack's friend for as long as he could remember. She felt some of the wind brush against her face. She was taking it as a thank you. Baby Tooth made a quiet squeak beside her. 

"Can I stay with him? Please?" Baby Tooth said to her mother. Only Tooth could understand the messages sent by the little ones. A sigh came from Tooth as she looked back at Jack. He didn't need to be alone. She slowly got up from the branch, hovering beside him. Unknowingly, she copied what Sandy did as she ran her fingers through Jack's hair. A small motherly smile came on her face again as she watched Jack lean into her hand. 

Her face fell as she thought back to the days when Jack wouldn't even let them near him. It made her think that maybe in the back of his mind he remembered the man who beat him. That maybe the reason he took everything that came at him for the past three hundred years was something he could handle. Jack was stronger than them, mentally and emotionally. Well, he was stronger than her, North, and Sandy. They had all talked about it one night. 

Pitch and Bunny were on the same level of strength in their own way. Pitch, with the being taken under control and kept prisoner by the fearlings for decades. Bunny, with being the only one to survive out of his entire race. Finally, Jack, with being abandoned and alone for three hundred years having only negative encounters with other spirits, constantly being walked through and alone. She shook her head to get out of her own thoughts to see Baby Tooth staring at her still waiting for her answer. 

"Yes. You can stay with him but be back before night fall tomorrow." An excited squeak came from Baby Tooth as she hugged the side of Tooth's face before flying forward and laying on Jack's chest. Leaving them be, Tooth flew off to continue her job. She hoped Jack would be at the next meeting. 

--------------------------

I will admit during this one I was kind of distracted. I've gained a new favorite show and was watching it while writing. I don't know if any of you watch it but it's Miraculous with Ladybug and Chat Noir. I turn 18 on the 10th and I'm writing for Rise of the Guardians and watching a kid's show. But I wouldn't have it any other way, I don't want to grow up. In my opinion, it's definitely not a kids show. The relationship dynamics in the show are immaculate. I highly recommend it! I am rambling, I apologize.  

Anyways, hope everyone has a had a good day! Remember, next chapter will be North. Will Jack go back to the Pole or will North come find him? What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 596 20
You are the daughter of Jack Frost, you've been raised in the school and know every twist and turn, secret passageways, and the best spots to confess...
611 43 9
My name, as you probably know, is Jack Frost. How I know that? Because the moon told me and this story will be full of drama, exciting new adventures...
9.5K 295 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...
15.2K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...